══ ⋆★⋆ 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘋 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘍𝘙𝘌𝘌

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

══ ⋆★⋆ 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘋 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘍𝘙𝘌𝘌

Postby jungwonie » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:09 am

welcome to cherish cafe, a very important place for students and alum from the university
    of vanchristo, a valiant and well-esteemed university located in new york city. not only has
    this cafe sprung from the very limbs of vanchristo's business curriculum, but it has held it's place
    as the number one cafe in the university's campus since it's opening in '92. as time has continued,
    cherish cafe has become a great scene, but the integrity of the business has begun to fall short.
    during this time, we are reintroduced to our cast of characters whom once were close, but after
    graduation had gone their separate ways and begun their own lives. a claim of bankruptcy pulls the
    group of old classmates back together, due to a demand that the owners cannot accommodate for.
    will these old pals be able to see the place that once was integral to their lives flourish or disintigrate
    as a result of this business issue? only time will tell.

this is a 1x1 between wonie and senna, please do not post unless you are us. thank you!
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ alexandros jung ]

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:18 am

◢▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉◣
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ⇾ a charismatic ball of energy, always interested in the things going on around h
    im and striking up conversations ... he's very relaxed and casual, not expecting t
    oo much from other people. ⇾ so honest to the point that he's borderline just h
    arsh without realizing it, because yes, he would want you to tell him if somethi
    ng was in his teeth or if a hair was out of place or if his stance is wrong in traini
    ng. ⇾ such a sentimental person.. he remembers everything his friends like and
    dislikes, creates mixtapes for people of music that makes him think of them, wi
    ll always buy favorite snacks for peoples' birthdays even if they aren't sold in th
    e camp shop. ⇾ reserved when it comes to his emotions .. while he does talk to
    people, it's never really about him .. he just talks to talk ! it's better than being
    in silence. ⇾ loves a challenge when he sees his opportunity .. his eyes light up
    all big and his dimples make an appearance too. ⇾ love language is physical tou
    ch first and words of affirmations second .. he's pretty open to it all and enjoys
    feeling like he's appreciated by others. ⇾ very anxious, however .. it may seem
    like he's fine on the outside, relaxed and patient, but on the inside he's freaking
    out about if his tone was too harsh or if he's not understanding someone else. li
    l secret worrywart. ⇾ lover of the moon and stars .. he's got the phases of the
    moon tattooed down his spine and his star constellation tattooed on his left fore
    arm. ⇾ speaking of tattoes, he's got a few piercings too .. a tongue piercing (sil
    ver bar,) his cartilage (one diamond,) his lobes (small diamond studs,) and want
    s more.. ⇾ dresses with silver rings, pearls, and neutral and dark tones. ⇾ loyal
    to the fault that he cannot see when those around him are using him or even m
    istreating him. ⇾ gets into situations that he probably shouldn't be in because o
    f his habit of flirting .. it's not like he avidly tries to be in relationships but he's
    also not exactly innocent of leading people on .. he tries his best to be honestt!
    ⇾ the king of oversleeping, literally .. he's always late because he was asleep an
    d needs to invest in a super specific, custom alarm clock cus he sleeps thru his..

◥▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉◤
    x
    x

───── ❝ 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘠
    xx 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋❞ ─────

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    01. alexandros jung, heavily prefers alex. it's easier. 02. tw
    enty years old, born july twenty-fifth - cancer. 03. uses he
    /him pronouns, cismale. 04. demirom./homosex. 05. son o
    f hades, lord of the underworld, god of the undead, ghosts,
    and riches 06. fc&vc: jung jaehyun ──────────────

───── ❝ 𝘙𝘌𝘉𝘖𝘙𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘓𝘐𝘔𝘉𝘖
    xxA DREAM IN A DREAM ❞ ─────
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ roman lee ]

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:18 am

◢▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉◣
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

◥▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉◤

───── ❝ 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚
    xx 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 ❞ ─────

[img]gif%20go%20here[/img]

basics basics basics basics basics basics basics basics

───── ❝ 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚
    xx𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘚 ❞ ─────
Last edited by jungwonie on Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:19 am

reservation for luke griffin
jungwonie

My pets