Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

Postby Baelixx » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:21 am

Security Guard
He frowns at her request, understanding that his touch was probably unwelcome but he was anxious about her running off again. And boy would he be in trouble with his boss if that happened. And he really didn't feel like chasing her down again. "Okay but don't run." He finally states, removing his hands from her shoulders but remaining close enough to grab her if need be. "Isaac and Braden." He nods slowly, stopping as they reach the office and gesturing for her to step inside. "I can call the nurse's station and have them find what room they are in so you can be reunited with your friends." He sighs a little, rubbing at his face. "Have a seat, make yourself comfortable. Do you want a water or anything?" He asks, geturing to the cushioned seats positioned across the desk even as he sat in his high backed rolling chair and opened a mini fridge located beneath the desk.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gamer Time.. 1x1 Bael & DGY

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:59 am

(If you watched Death note... I'm making her sit like L.)

Ellie
I felt the weight of his hands off my shoulders, happy to feel lighter. I felt already enough pressure from everywhere else. Hearing him repeat the names made me feel like I shouldn't have told him. What if this guy wasn't nice? I fidgeted, anxiety getting the better for my limbs. Stepping into the office, I watched him sit in his chair. Glancing to the chair he pointed for me and the door. It wouldn't be hard to get away. But should I really be running away? Was he the bad guy? I didn't know hardly anything about this world. After a few moments of thought, I decided just to sit down. Sliding into the chair on my butt, my knees pulling up to my chest. It was more protection then comfort. If he decided to throw something or a clicker where to jump in its easier to get rid of lim-... Or is something where to happen my legs will protect my chest. "I want to leave... Please." I responded, looking at the guy. I could probably find my way back. Maybe. My nails tugging at the sweatpants I had on. I felt little in these clothes. I guess I was in a way. I had to reign in my reactions to the things on his desk. I know that I seen some things like these in Issac's house. Was this normal for everyone to have one? I wondered what they would do with it. After a moment of sitting, I got up and starting poking around the room. I couldn't sit, I didn't want to. I felt like I needed to do something. I needed to go somewhere.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me