Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Tykey
She chuckled hearing the worry. "Oh honey he does nothing without a reason. But he's also usually dramatic." She spoke softly tapping the bandage as she finished the tie. Sighing softly. "I can't see anything you are welcome to go out, I'm sure if it was Alex he would have made a bigger fuss." She spoke softly leaning back and giving her a space to leave if she wanted to.

Jake
My eyes changed to the yellow as I look at Eric, his words echoing in my head. I was trying to wrap my head around it when I heard his gasping. It pulled my from the thoughts and down to the present. His heartbeat fading but he was a wolf he shouldn't be dying over a wound. My hands grazed the wound on his back. Eyes widen, tears forming from the feeling.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:04 pm

Bael
I leaned as far as I could away from Tyley as she finished with the bandage, trying to see. All I could gather was that Jake was holding someone. Hearing the other woman's words, I nodded slowly. My beta could be dramatic at times, but he had continuously saved me. He had always been there for me. Her words have me nodding again, and I was positive if it had been Alex then Jake would have been more strict. "Thank you Tykey." I say as my bandages are tied. "I'll be back." I give a nod before jumping from the chair and hurrying to the screen door. As I hurry outside, the smell of blood hits my nose and I gasp as I see Eric in Jake's arms. It couldn't be... Within moments, I'm at Jake's side, eyes quickly darting over the damages that have Eric losing so much blood. "Jake." I say, knowing what Eric means to him. "Jake we need to get him inside. Now." I say. My stomach churns in knots. Was it Alex that had done this? His wolf was vicious, I knew. Especially after our sparring today. And I was sure I was only still alive because Alex had some tiny bit of control and Jake had stepped in. Had Alex held off his wolf just enough to stop from killing Eric outright? I didn't know. But I did know I could hear Eric's heart trying so desperately to keep pumping, a slowing drum. "Now Jake." I say, trying my best to urge him inside. "Tykey we need you!" I shout, hoping she could hear and begin to prepare anything to save Eric.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:53 pm

Jake
I couldn't even hear her. The tears made me blind, but I was just staring at Eric. I couldn't will my body to move anymore. This is what happens when you trust a Hybrid. This, death. all I will ever see. Her second call snapped up my attention meeting her eyes. "I don't think there's any help for him. Im not even sure how he made it back." My voice shaking, taking in a deep breath before standing up with Eric in his arms. I run over the idea I had to send him of all people to Alex. Why did I make that choice? Why is this what I got? Tykey came in hot, the healing rub in her hands, sprinting up to see the wolf in my arms. Slowing to a stop and just watching as I walked to the house with him. I walked him up to his room setting him on his light blue bedding that I know I'll have to replace now after this. Tykey pushed into the room after me looking Eric over before putting the rub into his wounds. I moved across the room, pacing watching Tykey work on him. My nails a fixation as I bit them, not caring about what was even on my hands to begin with. I was hyper focused on his heartbeat. "Luna." I shook my head remembering what I was supposed to be doing. Looking at the ground in submission when I laid eyes on her. "I'm sorry for running off and leaving you unprotected." I spoke softly giving a low bow.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:30 pm

Bael
I searched his eyes as they met mine, shaking my head. "We don't give up on family." I simply say. The shaking in his voice and that looks in his expression. I knew, I knew that desperation and that heartbreak. Swallowing, I follow them into the house, my expression pleading as I look at Tykey. Jake had done so much for me, and it was my turn to help him. Help the person who was precious to him. Going up the stairs, I paused to ask Ben to start cleaning the blood trailing behind Jake's steps, and then I join the other three in Eric's room. Tykey was one of the best, but this looked bad. What Alex had done... I swallowed dryly before looking back at Jake. His bow and I frowned. "Knock that off." I said in exasperation. How could he be thinking about me right now?? "Jake, I need you to listen to me." I say, placing my hands on either side of his face now, searching his eyes, ignoring the pain of my bandaged arm. "'No apologies necessary. But now we need to focus on helping Eric." I say slowly. I'd needed him, and Alex, and protection too much. It made me angry with myself for being so accident prone and so... Incapable. Weak. "Jake, I want you to stay with Eric." I say. "No, I command it." I decide, giving a nod before pulling my hands away. "Tykey, tell me everything you need me to do." I turn from my beta, focusing on Tykey and my injured packmate, ready for instruction.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:43 pm

Jake
Shaking my head, it was my job to think about her. My alpha told me to take care of her and here I was just ignoring her. running my hands through my hair growling at myself. Trying to pull it together. I couldn't think about this. I needed out. My growling just started to get deeper, before I threw my hands down. I needed to say sorry she was wrong about that, I wasn't doing my duty she should know that right. Bael took my face, catching me off guard, she was my Luna she knew the pack even if she hadn't always been here. Its like the missing piece no one knew was gone. I wanted to do anything I could to keep her safe. I looked at her, trying to coat and swallow my feelings but she clearly seen past me. Her command made me twitch, I wanted to follow her, but Alex also made me promise to keep her safe. But I could understand this making my vision narrow. When she finally let go of my face I sighed. I wasn't behaving like a Beta. I didn't trust my voice not to break so I just shook my head. I couldn't just watch Eric I had to watch her to. That was my job to watch the pack when the Alpha wasn't home. And I was failing.

Tykey
Glancing up at the girl, Luna. She sighed not looking happy. "There isn't much we can do if he doesn't heal he dies, I'll do what I can for him on the outside. But the rest is up to him." She spoke evenly, like her friend wasn't laying in his bed like he was. Rubbing her forehead gently. "I'm going to need thread and a needle, towels. bowl of water. And lots of Alcohol." She spoke quickly looking from Beal to Eric, looking paler by the minute. "We need someone to give blood to him." She looked over at Jake, though she had no idea what type of blood Eric was she knew Jakes blood well. He used to donate all the time before he became a werewolf. She was going to ask him but he was already removing his shirt. "Take all of it." He spoke quickly. Tykey looked from him to Bael. "If you can find a hallow needle in my bathroom with a little plastic tubbing that would be helpful to. Jake go help her." She shooed them both out of the room rather quickly before returning to Eric's bedside.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:18 am

Bael
I look at Tykey, nodding slowly as she explained. Eric would need to fight to stay here, just like the three of us would fight to get him fixed up. Removing my hands from Jake, I listened carefully. I made a mental list of the necessary supplies and their locations, knowing I'd need to gather everything as quickly as possible. Blood. With the trail in the house, down the stairs, to wherever in the woods... If we couldn't do the transfusion he would likely bleed out. "Okay, we'll be right back." I say quickly as we are ushered away. "Jake you grab the hollow needle and tube. And some towels. I'll grab the rest." I say, not even glancing at him as I hurried down the stairs to the kitchen to grab the bowl of water, the sewing kit from the drawer of random things, and a bottle of vodka from the liquor cabinet. Within a few minutes, I reached the top of the stairs, carefully carrying the bowl full of warm water. "Here, Tykey." I say, setting it down on the bedside table before unloading the sewing kit from my pocket and the bottle of vodka from the crook of my arm. "Anything else?"
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:25 am

Jake
Moved out of the room with Bael in a blur. Her words barely beard above the static in my ears. Seeing her disappear to get the stuff made me shake my head. Before setting my shoulders straight and moving quickly to Tykeys bedroom and into the bathroom. Looking everywhere, pretty much tearing apart the drawers until I found then. With a small smile I raised my shake hands to look at the needles. My eyes trail the red marks on my arms from the blood that didn't quite make it off when I was washing. Taking the needle now and bolting from her room to the kitchen looking for a little tube. My brain was blank. Outa commission, a growl of frustration followed before I remembered the little tube for the vacuum sealer that seals food tight. Running into the pantry and basically riping it off the plastic. I ran upstairs with the two things and put the near Tykey. Panting, shaking. Ready for the day to be done, for Eric to start getting up tomorrow.

Tykey
She watched both of them come back shaking her head. "This is perfect, I don't need anything else, thank you." She said softly grabbing Jake's shirt and directing him to the chair beside of the bed. With a firm push he sat. Taking the needle she tracked a vein in Eric's arm, finding it she jabbed the needle. Making a space before the tube was placed and did the same to Jake's arm. She frowned for a moment looking at them. Taking a step away she took the items away from Bael taking the bowl of water to the side table. "No more for you to do. Go rest Luna. I'll let you know when I'm done. Thank you for the help." She spoke softly not looking up as she started stitching the areas.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me