1x1 with Hannah Grace

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Hannah Grace

Postby HazelDragonlove » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:19 am

(WIP)
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-I love roses-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
HazelDragonlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Hannah Grace

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:19 pm

Name: Avery Barnes
Piercings: Regular ear piercings
Species: Tiger hybrid
Height: 5'1
Weight: About 95-100lbs, light,
Appearance: Pale blue eyes, corkscrew curls, honey blonde hair color. Has soft, rusty orange and dark brown striped ears that are rather sensitive to the touch, and also has a rusty orange and black tiger tail that constantly twitches. Her pupils tend to alternate in between dilating, and turning into slits, like a cats would. Overall, is considered cute for a hybrid.
Aura: Light, happy.
Backstory: Her biological mother passed away when she was born, and her father remarried, hoping his life would be changed, and the void would be filled, even though he was still upset. With marrying a new woman, Avery gained a rather snobbish and not very nice step mother, and step sister. Therefore, Avery tries to stay away from her step relatives, and is a bit of a loner, although her whole family refers to her as the family sweetheart, there isn't really anything mean that could ever come out of her mouth, she's considered the youngest of the family, since the rest of her cousins and step sister are all in their early to mid twenties, and either aren't married, or feel they're too young to have children. Her mother was a tiger hybrid, and her father is human, so she's sort of a half breed, but still a hybrid.
Personality: extroverted, and optimistic. A little shy, and stutters when she's flustered, although she finds it even more embarrassing then cute. Tries to hold a tough facade, but usually lets it fall, due to the fact she's a softie. Likes imitating others to be ornery, and jokes are something she loves, dad jokes are the worst. Awfully clumsy, and has a tendency to not watch where she's walking, which results in bruises on her legs and arms, they don't hurt, but she's just clumsy. (I'll collaborate this as the rp starts and continues:)
Picture:
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HazelDragonlove » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:04 pm

Name: AJ (Alexander Jones)
Height: 6’3
Appearance: Image
Background: - AJ grew up in a small town in California and his parents were poor. Even though he was poor, he was still a happy kid and was a good kid. He loved helping people and he always wanted to make a difference for the poor people. He grew up with two brothers, the two brothers ended up joining the military but sadly one of his brothers died in battle. He always wears his brother's dog tag necklace to honor him, he usually doesn’t take it off either. He isn't really close to his family although he is grateful to have one.

Personality: AJ is a very strange person, he gets attached to the people he loves. He is very overprotective and he likes picking fights with people. He loves teasing people and he likes to 'make fun' of people for little things. He doesn't do (a lot) dirty stuff with girls nor does he like it when people touch him, although he does show off his body at girls and sometimes to other people. He likes it when people flirt with him. He's a very nice and kind person. He cares about people but sometimes he ignores it which is a bad habit he has. He's pretty picky about the types of women he dates. He is also a little bit of a bad boy in some ways too.

Hybrid Breed: Tiger/Human
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-I love roses-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
HazelDragonlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:38 pm

It was Avery's first day at a new school. Her step mother had finally persuaded her father to move to a different part of the country, and that meant everything was new. New scents, new people, new hybrids, new friends, new everything. Nervous, Avery quietly followed Scarlett, her human step sister into the school. Almost immediately, Avery realized her sister was one of the popular girls, her boyfriend the jock of the football team. Quietly stepping away from the flock of students that hoarded her stepsister, she looked down at the light blue index card her Father had given her the day before.

With ears and tail twitching, she started down the hallway, looking for her first class, History. There were other hybrids around, and it seemed like it was and equal 50/50 student number when it came to humans and hybrids, if any, maybe a few more humans, but that did matter. Few humans and hybrids checked the girl out as she walked, obviously interested. She tried to avoid their glances, not liking the attention at all, whatsoever.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me