Equestrian TheWesternPerson x Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Equestrian TheWesternPerson x Consulting_Angel

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:02 pm

She nodded a little bit “please, that would be great.” She said then went to get Ace from his stall. She clipped his lead rope onto his halter then unlocked his stall door. Opening the stall door, Ace rushed out and snorted and reared up a little bit. Gemma put tension on the lead rope, “I don’t know what’s gotten into you but you know better then to do that.” She said to him.

She didn’t let Ace move from where he was until he calmed down and wasn’t being a turd. Gemma then led him to where Juliet was, she was gonna let her show her to where the smaller paddock was. Ace held his head high so Gemma didn’t have a lot of lead rope. “He’s being a turd, guess it’s just because of the new area.” She said, kinda to herself but also knowing sense Juliet was right there she would obviously hear her.

Dakota sniffed the mare, he wasn’t used to being around mares but he knew better than to act up. He moved his ears forward and nickered.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me