πŸ™π•©πŸ™ - silverycities & little_Lyre

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

πŸ™π•©πŸ™ - silverycities & little_Lyre

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 am

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Caraverre Academy for the Talented is exactly what it sounds like, a small, elite and highly prestigious school for individuals who happen to be able to be considered gifted enough to join. When you first apply (or in some cases, been noticed and invited to the institution), if you pass their tasks, you have a one-year period in which it will be decided whether or not you are right for the school. If you passed that, then there is another one-year period when the teachers consider where to send you to, one of Caraverre's more public branches or to the secretive, specialized branch where you shall undergo various strict classes and sessions with various personalized lessons in-between designed to prepare you. But for what?
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Last edited by _Lyre on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:34 am

Caraverre is an institution with a long history as well as many, many secrets. The teachers are all exceptional in their respective fields, and most of them are working towards mysterious purposes. They are working for an organization/their leader, and conveniently has a lovely array of exceptional young mages who can be manipulated to their side and way of thinking. Then there are the other teachers, who either suspects something, are neutral and determined to stay so, and the ones who are completely clueless.

Onto the students. Now, the students, much like the staff, are divided into four sections: one that knows (mostly from family connections) and is eager or expected to join, ones that are suspicious and/or investigating, ones that either knows or suspects and is doing their best to keep out of it, and the completely clueless ones which is the majority of the student population.

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ ℝℙ π•₯π•’π•œπ•–π•€ 𝕑𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿ ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕖'𝕀 𝕀𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖π•₯π•šπ•§π•– π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•™ 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•–π•π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕀π•₯π•¦π••π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 π•˜π• .

Last edited by _Lyre on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕-π•“π•¦π•šπ•π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:34 am

After devastating conflicts and countless suffering, this world (we need a name) has finally settled and eventually, flourished. It is a world where magic and technology not only peacefully coexist, but work together with immense success. Quality of life is improved, the populace is happy and discoveries and miraculous inventions are abundant.

Image β–” Image
    (I just realized that Caraverre Academy for the Talented can be shortened to CAT and I am deliriously happy.)
    Outside | Library | Main Entrance | Dorms | Cafeteria | Gardens
    At first glance, Caraverre is an old, grand and majestic, if not rather small, building. However, it is equipped with the best advancements, both magical and technological, money can buy. While there is an air of age, elegance and importance to every part of it, modern inventions and trends are often effortlessly combined with its old-fashioned grandeur and is simply a wonderful place to be. This branch usually has about 60 students per year, unlike its other branch which has approximately 300 students per year (which is still a small amount when considering the sheer amount of people wanting to get in).

~
    Elements. Water, air, earth, fire, light, and dark. Most skilled mages have a primary and a secondary element.

Soul realm = magical power level, strength and natural magical talent. Represented by colors. Can be improved through practice but barely more than one color after years of practice.
    Red = weak. Orange = average. Yellow = above average. Cyan = strong. Blue = one-in-a-million strength. Purple = one-in-a-billion strength.

Potential = speed at which the soul realm grows. Poor, ordinary, good, excellent, extraordinary, and god level. Cannot be changed through practice, only through rare medicines and secret rituals.

A soul realm’s color is a marker. Potential is the true roll of the die.

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:18 am, edited 13 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:38 am

Name - the Leader - user - age
    Name - role - user - age
    Name - role - user - age
    Name - role - user - age
    Acacia Gideon - headmistress - Lyre - 39
    Alisanne Chattaway - vice-principal - silverycities - age
    Name - librarian - user - age
    Name - nurse - user - age
    Name - groundskeeper - user - age
    Name - potions - user - age
    Name - runes - user - age
    Name - subject - user - age
    Name - subject - user - age
    Alyson Carlisle - Lyre - 16
    Ellavira Iris Poe - silverycities - 16
    (Extra just in case)
    Name - user - age

Last edited by _Lyre on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•—π• π•£π•žπ•€ / π•“π•’π•€π•šπ•” π•šπ•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:48 am

Code: Select all
[size=85][b]Relations[/b]
[url=]Name[/url] - Role - β—― - Opinion

ρσѕιтινє βœ“ | Ζ’ΡΞΉΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚Ρ• β₯

ηєυтяαℓ β—― | Ξ±Β’qΟ…Ξ±ΞΉΞ·Ρ‚Ξ±Ξ·Β’Ρ”Ρ• ❒

Ξ·Ρ”gΞ±Ρ‚ΞΉΞ½Ρ” πŸ—™ | Ρ”Ξ·Ρ”ΠΌΞΉΡ”Ρ• ☠

Ζ’Ξ±ΠΌΞΉβ„“Ρƒ ❦[/size]
Code: Select all
[center][img]Image[/img]
[size=60]Faceclaim[/size]
[size=85]Name:
Role (unless student):
Sexuality / romantic orientation:
Height:
Magic (primary, secondary, etc.):
Soul realm:
Potential:
Field of study:
Special talents / skills:
Personality:
Strengths / positive traits:
Weaknesses / negative traits:
History:
Other:[/size][/center]

Just a guideline of sorts.
Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 am

res.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:37 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
β™— ᴍᴀɒΙͺα΄„: α΄˜Κ€Ιͺᴍᴀʀʏ - ꜰΙͺʀᴇ | κœ±α΄‡α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄…α΄€Κ€Κ - α΄€ΙͺΚ€ |
β™— ꜱᴏᴜʟ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸα΄: Κα΄‡ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘ β™— α΄˜α΄α΄›α΄‡Ι΄α΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ: ɒᴏᴅ-ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸ

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
β™— Red β™— Lisa β™— 4 ft. 11" β™— 16 years old β™— Homosexual β™— Demiromantic
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
    Lisa's powers are considerably weaker than most of her schoolmates'. However, despite, or perhaps because, of this, she is constantly in the top three of every class. When she first applied for Caraverre, her soul realm was red (a.k.a. why she strayed from her path of constantly wearing clothing of less noticeable colors and started wearing hints of red all the time) and normally, this would immediately disqualify her for a spot in Caraverre. However, her potential was staggering and it combined with her history of being a bright child with a genius mind, gained her a spot in C.A.T.'s one-year trial period. With an immense desire to prove herself, she buried herself in her studies and rigorously trains her magical powers, physical abilities and mental capacities. Her efforts proved successful when she gained a spot at Caraverre's elite branch.

Lisa highly admires Headmistress Gideon and considered her her role-model of sorts, and thus often carefully observes her. This helped her notice certain discrepancies about Caraverre which lead to her finding out about the organization. The Headmistress, impressed with her, offered her the coveted spot as the Headmistress and the Leader's right hand's protegΓ©e.

Ellavira is her rival of sorts. Lisa was rather resentful of how the other girl was basically handed everything thanks to her soul realm color and her family while she had to fight for the recognition she deserves. Now that she is the Headmistress's protegΓ©e, their rivalry only increases in their fight to be the better one.

She is stubborn, defiant and opinionated; cautious yet reckless; and has a need to prove herself. Known for her determination, perceptiveness and impartial honesty (and for being the skinny shortcake with the messy hair and piercing stare with an attitude).
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
loves β™— stories β™— music β™— sarcasm β™— dark humor β™— cherries β™— knowledge β™— tea
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
Last edited by _Lyre on Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:37 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
πŸ™– ᴍᴀɒΙͺα΄„: α΄˜Κ€Ιͺᴍᴀʀʏ - α΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κœ | κœ±α΄‡α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄…α΄€Κ€Κ - ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› | ᴛᴇʀᴛΙͺᴀʀʏ - α΄€ΙͺΚ€
πŸ™– ꜱᴏᴜʟ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸα΄: Κ™ΚŸα΄œα΄‡ πŸ™– α΄˜α΄α΄›α΄‡Ι΄α΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ: ᴇxα΄„α΄‡ΚŸΚŸα΄‡Ι΄α΄›

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
    Acacia has been the Leader's right hand before he ever became the Leader. She was at his side from their organization's very beginning nearly two and a half decades ago and will undoubtedly remain so until the end of time. Acacia is extremely loyal to the select chosen few, the most prime examples being her loyalty to the Leader and her brother. She is also fond of Alyson and is proud of her sharp mind, quick wit, wry remarks, flexibility and determination and resilience.

She was raised in poverty with an abusive mother and absent father. Her brother ended up filling in the role of a parent-figure for her. The way she was raised did not allow for many (read: any) friends and her brother is her best friend on top of being her brother and parent-figure. When she was fifteen, she got involved with the Leader, a water and air mage with a sapling criminal empire and a disease gnawing away at him. She has been his loyal companion ever since he won her over.

Acacia became the fifth youngest potions master ever at the age of 22, though she would have been the second youngest if she took the exam when she was 17. She is also known for her skills with runes as well as magical and technological engineering. Unlike most potion masters, she is quite active in various social circles and is very capable of maneuvering through niceties and politics.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
πŸ™– 5 ft. 7" w/o her heels πŸ™– 39 years old πŸ™– Bisexual πŸ™– Aromantic πŸ™– Potions master

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
Last edited by _Lyre on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{rosy skies and rouge cheeks//ellavira}

Postby seolar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:42 pm

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

name; Ellavira Iris Poe
nicknames; Ellavira is often called El or just Ella. Some of the kids
have taken to calling her Sunny for her specialization in light-based magic.
age; 16
sexuality; Questioning.
height;5'1
magic (p); Light
magic (s); Water
soul realm; Purple
potential; Extraordinary
info; To say El had her whole life handed to her is an understatement. Born into the Poe family, a very respected family with very close ties to the Organization, she was pretty lucky. She never knew what the mysterious Organization actually did, she just knew it was very special to be a part of it. Out of all her siblings, her parents kept the closest eye on her. She never knew why, nor did she care. She just assumed it was due to her being the youngest. Though, they swore it wasn't, and that there was something more to it.

When Ellavira came to Carravere, she had no problem. She was always treated well, and she did great in her classes. It came as no surprise she was accepted into the elite branch. She acted quite nonchalant about it, which probably did frustrate a ton of her peers. To her, she just got lucky. To other students? She was just let in because of her parents and her soul color. She never really tried too hard in class, and when she did, she was often gifted glares from her fellow students.
As for her "rivalry" with Lisa, El really never tries to fuel it. She just tries to come out on top. She doesn't have anything against her. She just wants to be the superior one.
personality; El is a very sweet person. She's always very cheerful, and only looks for the best in people. She's the person who gets yelled at for daydreaming in class, or carelessly doodling on an important essay. (Not that it matters. Teachers practically brush it off when it comes to her.) Ellavira is very, very, very naive. She's easily lead on, and believes people way too quickly. Even you were to somehow cross her, she'd more than likely forgive you. She sucks at defending herself from anything. Far too thin-skinned and sensitive for her own good.

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…
Last edited by seolar on Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{tea n' books// anne}

Postby seolar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:44 pm

name; Alisanne Chattaway
nicknames; People shorten her name to Anne. She's not a big nickname person.
age; 33
sexuality; Bisexual-Heteromantic
height;5'6
magic (p); Fire
magic (s); Earth
soul realm; Blue
potential; Good
info;

seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me