1x1 [ vernorexia & avery. ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby serendipity- » Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 am

ⓃⓄⓇⒾ
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nori rolled her eyes, at his request, but she nodded. "Fine, I guess I can to that." She begrudgingly agreed. "I guess I should just treat you like a normal human and not an awesome demon?" She suggested. She didn't take a liking to people like her as much as she did this demon. She flopped down on the sofa he'd be sleeping on with a sigh.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ 020.

Postby Off the Hook » Thu May 17, 2018 2:03 pm

─────────────────────────── ☁ ───────────────────────────
      finn l.

he forced a smile that looked genuine and like true happiness. "good." he said through
      grit teeth. there was obviously a high amount of discomfort and pain in finn's voice, he
      didn't try to hide it. he thought that his head would explode if he did. this was one of
      the first times a human has ever made a bet with him willingly. usually, finn had
      to threaten them in some way just to get people to talk to him. even then, they were
      scared.

the demon walked over to where nori had flopped down onto the bed. he sat near her,
      still leaving a good foot in between them. although they had a deal, he didn't consider
      him to be on a friendly term, no matter how much nori was interested in any sort of
      demon.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"Let's wake the sleepin'
    giants with our sloppy
    sonic science!"
Off the Hook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm

ⓃⓄⓇⒾ
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nori rolled her eyes again, she could tell it wasn't a true smile. Socially though, she just couldn't figure him out. He definitely wasn't a super happy person, but he wasn't as dark and bloodthirsty as she expected some demons to be. And at least he didn't hate her, but Nori couldn't tell where he stood on how much like he had for her. She had never been the best at social skills and reading emotions and social ques. It was something you would develop and learn in elementary school, but Nori never really did, as a kid she always had her nose in a book. In the playground, classroom, and lunch room. She sighed, hoping they could eventually be friends or at least accquantinces.

"Okay," She put on another smile—but more calm than her typical ones— and clasped her hands together. "Is there anything you need?" She asked curiously. "If you want I have some spare sheets for that couch and a nice fuzzy blanket that isn't on my bed. And do you want to eat something? What do demons eat exactly, or do you even need to? For myself I was just going to warm up some Chinese takeout leftovers." She was rambling.

Last bumped by serendipity- on Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me