Dimi. & Ajax. | Rise Cat RP |

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Dimi. & Ajax. | Rise Cat RP |

Postby dimi. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:27 am

This is a thread for me and my friend Ajax to rp our rise cats on.
Please refrain from posting here unless you are Ajax <33
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dimi. & Ajax. | Rise Cat RP |

Postby ajax. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:38 am

time skippy to like, later moons of friendship

AdderStar let out a soft huff as he made his way through the undergrowth of the secluded area around SilentClan. He couldn’t help but feel his pelt prickle with slight unease, having been friends with the warrior HeatherPool for awhile now. But they haven’t met in awhile—since he had first banded his clan really—and he felt they needed to catch up. He hoped he wouldn’t be attacked by a warrior, only following the directions HeatherPool had given him. His paws crunched with each step, and he wasn’t trying to be loud—but he wasn’t trying to be quiet either, not wanting to be seen as a threat. His amber eyes glimmered in the dim light and his ears remained pricked, listening for any sign of movement. Heather hopefully did evening patrols, otherwise he’d have a lot of explaining to do.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:45 am

Once the sun had set for the evening, Heatherpool had been sent towards the north in order to mark the borders alongside the river. She made her way through the forest silently, leaping over the various sticks, stones, and leaves that littered the ground. The forest was dense, and incredibly dark once the sun set, the green leaves of the tall trees above shading the forest for most of the year. As she made her way forward, her nose began to twitch, taking in the various scents of the scenery around her, her ears suddenly perking and her body tensing when she caught the faint scent of a cat. She leaned down, sniffing the ground briefly to see if she could get a trace. A breeze swung by, the scent only intensifying. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, the scent being a familiar one. Her eyes lit up as she suddenly beamed with excitement, leaping forward anxiously. Her nose continued to twitch as she darted forward.

She emerged from a set of bushes, looking around the area briefly. She glanced in each direction, tilting her head curiously when she saw no sight of what she thought was her tom friend. She made her way to the side of a bush, leaping up and over to peer forward, making out the silhouette of the large tom in the distance. Her eyes widened as she began to dart forward, her maw open wide as in excitement as she darted towards the silhouette, her voice finally ringing out through the clearing, making it's way towards the tom's ears. "Owl! Is that you!?"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:36 am

AdderStar has paused to look around at his surroundings, having paused in a more clear area of foliage. He sat down for a moment to scent the air around him. At the sound of a molly’s call he perked up and nearly leapt to his paws. He looked around, finally spotting a long haired shape running toward him, her outline illuminated by dim moonlight. He pricked his ears and reared up on his hind legs.
“Hey heather! How’s it going?” He asked, his voice full of excitement despite the awkward feeling that overcame him, along with a small flutter of happiness at the side of his first out of clan friendship. He wore a bright toothy grin, despite being quite serious before he realized the she at was as near by. “I’m happy I found your clan! I was sort of wandering around for some time before.” He admitted, letting out an awkward laugh. He finally sat down again, curling his thick tail tightly around his paws.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:42 am

Heatherpool leaped forward to land before him, a large smile visible across her muzzle as she gazed up at the large tom, a delighted purr emerging from her as she met his gaze. "It's been too long." She said with a welcoming smile, taking a comfortable seat in front of him, her tail anxiously lashing behind him as her blue eyes locked on his frame, briefly taking in the fact that he was right before her, having returned after the two of them had been apart for a couple of moons, the travel between their clan often being a couple days if you weren't at a brisk jog for at least half of the trip.

"It's been going good. The prey in the forest is actually doing really well. How about you? Has your clan gotten into any trouble? Any weak tree shenanigans?" Heatherpool asked with a soft laugh as she glanced at the trees that surrounded them, briefly pointing to one of the largest oaks within the forest. "We don't really have weak trees around here, as you can see."
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:09 pm

AdderStar hadn’t remembered the last time he smiled this much, having felt as if they were lifelong friends. He flicked his one ear, his smile still very noticeable in the dim light. “Way too long! I missed out little meet ups!” He agreed, nodding along to her as he kept his gaze on her. She hadn’t changed much, still sitting rather proudly with her icy blue eyes full of intelligence and amusement.
He couldn’t help but let out a snort of laughter. “Ah well, actually I lost a life to falling from a tree.” He admitted with a hesitant chuckle, shying away slightly as he knew what was coming. “The branch was rotten of a large maple that I was in andddd yeah.” He grinned cheekily at the She cat, his fur heating up to the point where he though his ears were burning. “BUT.” He added quickly to hopefully change the subject and dull the shock that HeatherPool was likely to experience. “Smoke has gotten her warrior name, and lots of cats have joined the clan, along with my cousin and my uncle may be joining in th future.” He told her, thinking of all his cats and how far he’d come in the past few months.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:16 pm

"We'll have to make this more frequent," the shecat suggested as she leaped to her paws, playfully batting at his shoulder before tapping her nose against his, a delighted grin appearing on her face once more. "I promise I'll travel to your clan more often, Silentclan cats are allowed to travel more than a leader like you should be doing." She explained, her voice almost seeming a little guilty for making the tom make the long travel to visit her.

At the mention of him losing a life, she let out a terrified squeak, followed by a small laugh from the reasoning. "Oh dear, I shouldn't be laughing, but that's just really ironic!" She said as she apologetically bowed her head. "Well, if you climb any of the trees around here, I promise none of these would come falling down. We should have a competition one day, that is if you're not afraid of trees now." She said with a grin. At the mention of Smoke getting her warrior name, she gasped happily, leaping to her paws. "My apprentice got her warrior name too! She's Doeheart now, a really compassionate cat. She's very nice despite all of the rough and tough cats in my clan."
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Adderstar let out a chuckle, bobbing his head along in a nod of agreement. “Yes you should definitely come see ThistleClan! RedShiver would likely be rather forward with you, and ShadowWalker would likely go hide in his den but everyone else is quite friendly with outsiders. Heck, RushingThorn, our youngest warrior, goes on travels to see his sibling OxFang in another clan all the time! And we have exchange like things for clans occasionally.” He told hr, taking a deep breath, having not been able to catch his breath until the end of his rambling. He shifted his paws awkwardly at her saying he shouldn’t travel as much as warriors. “Oh I’m fine! I like travelling, and I have two advisors and my second LittleSpark to look after things.” He told her with a soft purr.
The tabby clenched his teeth before letting out a nervous sound that eventually turned into a laugh like hers. “Yeah, that tree is off limits now, no warden goes up it.” He said evenly as he gently bumped his paw against his friends foreleg, feeling his face heat up at the nose boop . “It’s nice to feel safe in these trees, they are rather intimidating.” He huffed, tilting his head to the side. “I’d definitely take you up on that challenge though! I’m still always among th branches back at my territory.”
He purred softly. “I can only imagine! Her name explains her well! Smokes become SmokeWater, and has really matured since we last met, despite being still a bit rebellious.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Heatherpool watched as he bobbed his head, subconsciously imitating the motion by bobbing her head at the same speed, realizing what she was doing before shaking her head to snap herself out of the awkward motion. Her ears perked up in excitement at the thought of visiting his clan. "You know, I would really love to see what your territory looks like. My clan is out in the middle of no where, don't you have actual borders?" Heatherpool asked, excitedly bounding around the tom in circles before settling down in front of him once more, her front paws alternating from being pressed against the ground and swinging back and forth, the shecat seeming to be incapable of holding still.

"Your clan sounds really nice. It's always a good thing to be prepared, and your advisors sound really helpful." She said with an encouraging nod before she glanced down at her foreleg, laughing softly when they bumped into one another, her ears pricked forward in the direction of the tom as heat began to radiate off of her face from her blush, which was invisible due to the twilight. She then smiled at the mention of him accepting her challenge, smirking playfully. "Oh really now?~ You wanna try to beat me now?" She asked with a playful laugh, a loving smile appearing across her muzzle.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 pm

AdderStar nodded with a smile once more, that’s all he really could do, everything the molly said was something he agreed with. “Yeah, but our territory is quite large, there’s not really any cats nearby to stress us out, everyone’s at least a da6 or two travel away in random directions so we don’t have much to worry about. Though we have had an issue with a mountain lion in the mountains near the border.” Her told her with a brief shrug.
He thought for a moment, making sure to keep his ears trained on the chocolate point. “Yes, I have to agree, they look after patrols for their ranks and deal with trainees and stuff, it’s always been a little overwhelming for my second so I thought they’d might be of some assistance for him.” He explained, shifting his weight from one paw to the other.
His think tail thumped against the ground, and a bright grin split across his muzzle. “Oh you are soooo on.” He said with a friendly growl, leaping her his large paws and bowing down playfully. His hind quarters remained in the air, ready to spring as she swept his tail from side to side to show he was ready for a challenge, despite having been travelling most of the afternoon.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me