• welcome to silent hill • jbd roleplay •

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

• welcome to silent hill • jbd roleplay •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Welcome to Silent Hill. Make yourself at home..

You didn't come here on purpose. You had won a constest, and the winners were given free plane tickets that leaf to some new resort that had just opened. Little information was shared about this place, but the winners didn't seem to mind. The plane ride was simple and quick, until a interesting storm passed over. The piolet said things would be fine, you believed him. You shouldn't have.

The plane crashed, and the piolet is dead. You have been dumped into a strange town called Silent Hill. You've never heard of this place before, and your phones have picked up no signal. You swear you see shadows, and you can hear faint noises in the distance. There is always a heavy fog surrounding the town, and whenever you try to pass through it, you always end up back in the town. The clouds are dark and thick, and rumble with thunder from time to time. It threatens to pour, and whether you have a fear of storms or not, you pray rain wont come.

It doesn't matter if you believe in monsters or not. After being here for a few moments, you know your thoughts are slowly changing.

You've found egg 2!
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• rules •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Rules..

• This is a Semi-Literate Roleplay. I expect at least three lines, and 4-5 detailed sentances. How can you not have inspiration for a roleplay like this?

• I will not accept fighting in this roleplay. If you have a problem with someone, handle it through messages.

• This is Silent Hill. There will be blood, and death, and fighting scenes. If you dont like that, dont join.

• Lets keep things pg-13 please.

• No powerplaying or spam. I will not accept that.

• If you have an idea for drama, ask me first. Please dont post about how your dragon became caught and is being dragged away by something.

• Even though this roleplay is about surviving, I will support and allow romance. If your mates with someone, or have a crush, dont be afraid of showing it.

• I would ask that you only join this roleplay with a teen or adult dragon. You'll need my special permission to enter a child in this.

• This roleplay is in anthro form.

Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• the monsters •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:09 pm

The Monsters..

• The Armless Man is a normal creature that comes and goes when it pleases. You will often run into him if you're not careful.

• The Asphyxia is a very dangerous creature, and is uncommon. It usually comes out when there is a light drizzle, or when the thunder starts up.

• The Bogeyman is one of the top three most dangerous creations of Silent Hill. He only comes out when the rain is comming down so hard it blinds you.

• The Butcher is the second of the top three. Like the Bogeyman, he only comes out when it's raining down hard.

• The Grey Child is uncommon, but very dangerous. They carry a needle, and if that is injected into you, you will die.

• The Lurker is very common, and very dangerous. They drag themselves around since they have no legs, and have long sharp claws.

• The Needler is uncommon and super dangerous. They are very fast, and have legs that are like daggers.

• The Pyramid Head is the third top dangerous monster. He seems to be the leader of the three, and one of the most dangerous.

• The Schism is common, and dangerous. It's usually known for is disturbed apperance.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• the dragons •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 pm

The Dragons..

Depre is a female teenage dragon { Lady Masquerade }
Pluie is a female teenage dragon { Lady Masquerade }
Sestivia is a female adult dragon { .Scourge. }
Fun Dip is a female teenage dragon { Ditzy Derp }
Wispa is a female adult dragon { Radium Soul }
Winter is a female teenage dragon { Monster. }
Blueberry is a female teenage dragon { Aviator }
Snicket is a male teenage dragon { Tabby Bae }
Berry is a female teenage dragon { kat754 }

..More spots will be made as more join
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• the form •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:17 pm

The Form..

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]Image Here[/img]
Username :
Name :
Personality :
Crush :
Mate :
Other : [/size][/center]
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• depre and pluie •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Username :
Lady Masquerade

Name :
Depre

Personality :
Depre is a very smart and logical dragon. She doesn't when others act like childing, and she often is frustriated by the constant fights and emotional breakdowns caused by others. That doesn't mean she's careless though. If someone's sad, she will go over and comfort them. She just doesn't like when others complain about being single or something. Depre questions things a lot in her mind, and loves to find new ways to do things. She is pretty fearless, and the only thing she doesn't like is those creeps that are total idiots in the way they flirt. Depre is very good agility wise, and loves to put her skills to the test. She can be silent and deadly when needed, and is very stealthy. All in all, Depre's known to be tough on the outside, and very very smart. She uses logic for almost everything, and is good when solving questions and puzzles.

Crush :
No one yet

Mate :
No one

Other :

Username :
Lady Masquerade

Name :
Pluie

Personality :
Pluie is a very happy-go-lucky dragon. She loves to mess around, have fun, and make friends. She can act very childish at times, and can get emotional when someone is mean or rude to her. She acts a lot younger then she really is, and loves to listen to stories and hang around with others. Her favorite thing in the world is balloons, and she is protective of them. Pluie also loves to think on the bright side of things, and loves to see the world 'in every color'.

Crush :
No one

Mate :
No one

Other :
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • welcome to silent hill • jbd roleplay •

Postby berceuse » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Username:: .Scourge. - Just call me Scourge or Scourgeh.
Name:: Sestivia - she likes being called Ses' though. [Ses-tee-vee-ah]
Age:: Twenty years old, turning twenty-one December twelfth.
Personality:: Feisty, witty, sarcastic, and sometimes a bit selfish, Sestivia's personality usually speaks for itself. She tends to go with the flow, trying not to make any regrets, going with what she says, trying not to think about it. Sadly, though, if you show that you're someone who's careless of other people, she'll almost mimic the attitude back. To sum it up, she's bio-polar.
Crush:: She has a big crush on Milo.
Mate:: N/A
berceuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 pm

{ How dare you make your form so simple and pretty.
    You aren't accepted because of it. ;^;

..Pfft. Just kidding. Your form is still too pretty though...
    Accepted }
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berceuse » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm

All you could see was a thick layers of fog, with faint distance of various buildings surrounding them. She could hear light, faint thumps in the distance. Not even at the slightest showing emotion, she abruptly turned around looking for the other beans that had won the promised plane tickets. Her pale hands slapped against her baggy blue capris, as the wind blew her long, blond hair in her face, now making it nearly impossible for her to see. Tucking strands of hair behind her ear, her mouth opened, but did not speak. Sestivia's head raised, looking at the cloudy sky. The sun was low in the sky, and the clouds looked heavy. She shivered, rubbing her arms hoping friction would come to use. She then looked out into the distance, not caring if she could see other jellybeans or not. "Hello?" she spoke wearily in a pretty quiet, but paranoid tone.
Last edited by berceuse on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
berceuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm

{ Dont make your posts pretty woman. I'll smack you.
    I'll probably post tomarrow. I want others to join before I make a starting post. c: }
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me