Love|Hope|Peace|Wolf rp|*Accepting*

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Love|Hope|Peace|Wolf rp|*Accepting*

Postby Chartreuse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:18 am

Welcome to Love.Hope.Peace!

Storyline:
You are walking away from a forest fire, your whole family are dead. Gone forever. You are the only surviver. Are you willing to join a new pack and accept life in your new surroundings? Will you conquer fights and end victorious? Or will you break your heart in setteing your hopes and dreams too high? Welcome to the Love.Hope.Peace pack, more commonly known as...

The Chance pack...

Will you take on the challenges of life and find new love? Will you hope for your beloved family to return from the undead? Or will you stop war and create peace in the forest? This is your chance to act!

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Wolf's name:[/b]
[b]Wolf's nickname:[/b]
[b]Wolf's age:[/b]
[b]Wolf's gender:[/b]
[b]Wolf's desired rank:[/b]
[b]Wolf's looks/description:[/b]
[b]Wolf's history:[/b]
[b]Wolf's personality:[/b]
[b]Wolf's crush:[/b]
[b]Wolf's mate:[/b]
[b]Wolf's pups:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Rules:
1) All tess's rules apply
2) Do not kill other charrie's unless with permission
3) Respect alpha
4) If you are not active in this rp for 3 consecutive weeks, i will delete your characters
5) There is no maximum of characters
6) No falling in love with your own characters, that's just boring!
7) No cussing
8) No text language
9) No detailed birthing, please put fades to black or something along those lines.
10) When out of character, please use ( ), (( )), [ ], * * or something along those lines.
11) Alexis<3 is mini-mod! Please listen to her/him!
12) Have fun!

Ranks:
Wolves in RED mean they are on a last warning and have one more week to rp otherwise they will be asked to leave
Wolves in PINK are fae
Wolves in BLUE are brutes

Alpha male: Kasper (Chartreuse)
Alpha female: Lunar (Cygnet)

Beta male:
Beta female:

Delta male: Levi (QueenE99)
Delta female:

Lead hunter: Astro (Woof)
Hunters: Parfait (Chartreuse)
Moon (Wolf of the Moon)
Ellie (tabbiegurl611)
Serena (Alexis<3)

Lead fighter:
Fighters: Ralph (Chartreuse)
Kota (Shruggie)
Cloud (99Eloise99)
Saran (Alexis<3)

Lead medicine wolf:
Medicine wolves:
Medicine wolf apprentices:

Pup watchers

Pups:
Nova (Struga)
Dastan (Alexis<3)
Mary (QueenE99)
Karah (ily2012)

Omegas:
Solar (Cygnet)

Rouges:

Loners:
Shasta (The Creeping Willow)
Jordan (The Creeping Willow)

Still to be ranked:
Eclipse (Cygnet)
Snowy (Shruggie)
Shadow (Shruggie)
Rebecca (QueenE99)
Marco (pup) (Cygnet)
Helix (pup) (Cygnet)

♥ Crushes ♥
SerenaKota
KotaSerena
ChaskaParfait
ShadowAstro

♥ Mates ♥
EllieSaran
KasperLunar
RalphSerena

Weather:
Sunny [X]
Cloudy [ ]
Rainy [ ]
Thunderstormy [ ]
Snowy [ ]
Misty/foggy [ ]

Season:
Winter [ ]
Spring [X]
Summer [ ]
Autumn [ ]

What the season brings:
♥ Finding mates ♥

Places of camp:

Forest

100 acre valley

Silver Creek

Fire island

Den

Have fun and enjoy!!! :)
Last edited by Chartreuse on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love|Hope|Peace|Wolf rp|*Accepting*

NEWS!!!!!!

I have chsoen a mini-mod! Alexis<3 !!! Please listen to him/her! If they tell you to improve something/adjust something, please obey! Thank you!

I Have updated the front page! Please let me know in a private message if i have accidentally lost your wolves too. Thank you.
Last edited by Chartreuse on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Username: Chartreuse
Wolf's name: Kasper
Wolf's nickname: Kasper
Wolf's age: 4 years old
Wolf's gender: Brute
Wolf's desired rank: Alpha male
Wolf's looks/description: Image
Wolf's history: Kasper has been passed the alpha title from his parents. As he is the oldest out of his siblings, he has been landed with the responsibility. Kasper is more than ready to take on the role of alpha and lead his pack into the future.
Wolf's personality: Kasper is a loving brute who works hard to please. He does not trust strangers easily, a trait passed down from his father, but once he gets to know you he is more than happy to have a chat. Kasper is a strong willed brute and has a care free attitude to life. He likes nothing better than a good roll in the local river or a good catch up with old friends. Although he misses his parents, he takes the responsibility of alpha in his stride and knows how to run his pack word for word!
Wolf's crush: Maybe, Kinda, sorta, ok... *coughs* Lunar. But shh! Don't tell her!
Wolf's mate: N/A
Wolf's pups: N/A
Other: Kasper has a brother, Ralph, and a sister, Parfait.

Wolf's name: Ralph
Wolf's nickname: Ralph
Wolf's age: 3 years old
Wolf's gender: Brute
Wolf's desired rank: Fighter
Wolf's history: Ralph is the alpha male's brother. He has helped gather a pack for his brother to lead in the past few months. Ralph is older than his sister, Parfait, and often leads border patrols or checks.
Wolf's personality: Ralph is an arrogant wolf. He is a major flirt and can never seem to mind his own buisness. Ralph can be slightly jealous of his brother, even though he never shows it. He is a wonderful friend and a helping hand whan it comes to techniques or fighting. He'll take a crowd for company any time rather than a good old friend, unlike his brother. He tends to show-off at times and cause mistakes, but he is put back in his place soon enough.
Wolf's crush: Serena
Other: Kasper is his older brother, Parfait is his younger sister.

Wolf's name: Parfait
Wolf's nickname: Fait (But only to good friends)
Wolf's age: Just turned 3 years old
Wolf's gender: Fae
Wolf's desired rank: Hunter
Wolf's history: Parfait is the sister of Ralph and the alpha male, Kasper. She has inherited the looks and brains of her mother and is often needed to help out in situations of distress. She knows slight knowledge on medical supplies but would not like to be trusted with saving a life. She takes her brothers age and leadership without a word.
Wolf's personality: Parfait is a cheeky girl with the personality of a pup. She has the brains of an adult and the wisdom of a sourcerer but can never be trusted to keep secrets. Full of energy and excitment, this bundle of never ageing fur has a great big heart and a big mouth that acompanies it. Whenever there is a problem or fight within the pack, Parfait is the person nto be called upon.
Wolf's crush: N/A
Other: Parfait's brothers are kasper, the alpha male, and Ralph, a fighter.

Chartreuse wrote:Username: Chartreuse
Wolf's name: Tayla
Wolf's nickname: Tayla
Wolf's age: 1 year old
Wolf's gender: Fae
Wolf's desired rank: Medicine wolf (Apprentice)
Wolf's history: Tayla only lives after the fire because a friend of hers died for her. Tayla's old pack, Willow pack, were all caught in the flames. Her mum and dad never survived. Katya, the wolf who helped her escape the fire, was the packs medicine wolf. She was the apprentice and was training to become the packs lead medicine wolf. Tayla knows basic knowledge but is in need of so much more training. Se seeks a new pack to live with.
Wolf's personality: Tayla speaks her mind, kind or harsh. Her comments can be somewhat snippy and snide, but deep down is a heart of pure gold. Scared of wolves she cannot trust or does not know, she tends to have bad dreams every night. Tayla needs someone to look up to in life so that she will not feel alone.
Wolf's crush: N/A
Other:
Last edited by Chartreuse on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armydillo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 am

Joining :mrgreen:
Sometimes in life you've JUST got *.to.* move... ON.
And sometimes in life you've JUST got *.to.* ...stay where you ARE.
My Dog
You're one in a million, you're special to me. Affectionate, loyal, and good company.
You're there when I'm lonely, and life seems a bore, you cheer me and offer a comforting paw.
The look in your eyes says you quite understand, as you thrust a bewhiskered wet nose in my hand.
You never desert me wherever I go, you're a far better friend than some people I know!
I thank you by writing this short monologue, to my faithful, devoted companion ~ my dog.
<3
© 1979 Jillie Wheeler.
COLOURS!
Armydillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:25 am

yay! Thank you!
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armydillo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:46 am

Username: Armydillo
Wolf's name: Dusk
Wolf's nickname: None
Wolf's age: 4 years
Wolf's gender: Male
Wolf's desired rank: Beta male
Wolf's history: His mother died giving birth to two pups. The other pup died of weakness and his father raised him. They did everything together and were very close, but his father died in the fire and Dusk mourned him. But Dusk knew that survival is for the fittest and had to stay strong to stay alive, but he still misses his father.
Wolf's personality: Mysterious, strong, loyal, brave, and caring.
Wolf's crush: None yet
Wolf's mate: None
Wolf's pups: None
Other: Dusk likes pups and knows that it would give him great joy to have some of his own one day, but his priority is the pack. He will defend them with his life. He patrols the borders and hunts all day, and he will fight to the death for them. It exhausts him and stresses him sometimes, but he knows that one day it will pay off and his pack will be the greatest there ever was.

Username: Armydillo
Wolf's name: Dawn
Wolf's nickname: None
Wolf's age: 4 years
Wolf's gender: Female
Wolf's desired rank: Medicine wolf
Wolf's history: Dawn's father was killed by hunters while protecting his family when she was a pup. She was raised by her mother and had a brother and sister who both died in the fire along with her mother. It was a devastating thing to happen to her and she hasn't gotten over it but she knows she will have to go on without them.
Wolf's personality: Caring, gentle, wise, thoughtful, brave, loyal, and a good healer (can also hunt).
Wolf's crush: None yet
Wolf's mate: None
Wolf's pups: None
Other: She loves pups and would love some of her own one day, but right now she hunts for a pack that would take her in. She is not so good at avoiding trouble but always patches herself up and gets on afterwards. Dawn is still recovering from the shock and injuries of the fire that killed her family and almost claimed her too. She travels alone, searching for a pack or a mate to start one with.
Last edited by Armydillo on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dog
You're one in a million, you're special to me. Affectionate, loyal, and good company.
You're there when I'm lonely, and life seems a bore, you cheer me and offer a comforting paw.
The look in your eyes says you quite understand, as you thrust a bewhiskered wet nose in my hand.
You never desert me wherever I go, you're a far better friend than some people I know!
I thank you by writing this short monologue, to my faithful, devoted companion ~ my dog.
<3
© 1979 Jillie Wheeler.
COLOURS!
Armydillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armydillo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:55 am

You still here? :)
My Dog
<3
© 1979 Jillie Wheeler.
COLOURS!
Armydillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 am

(lol, yeah, sorry. Do you want to start as a loner? Or be part of the pack?)
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:04 am

BUMP
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armydillo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:16 am

Sorry I disappeared, I have time restrictions on my computer :x Dawn will start as a loner and Dusk will be part of the pack.
My Dog
<3
© 1979 Jillie Wheeler.
COLOURS!
Armydillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me