Animals Roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Animals Roleplay

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 07, 2024 6:13 am

This is Animals RP
- Discussion thread CLICK HERE

Knight of the Elder Tree

Leader:
- Phantom - moose, male - 18 years

Deputy:

Deputy assistant:

Star watcher:

Healers 2:
- Lira - elk - female - 10 years
-

Healer Assistants 2:
- Zerra - genderfluid - Zebroid - 5 years

Healer Trainees 1:
- Freya - Icelandic horse - female - 1 year [Propechy: Grass of courage]

Guards 6:
- Onyx - mustang - female - 5 years [Propechy; Rock of straight]
- Nighthawk - female - horse - 3 years
- Sniper - male - Oryx - 8 years

Knights:
- Blackbeauty - Mustang horse - female - 10 years
- Ryker - moose - male - 15 years
- Mo - moose - male - 16 years
- Aster - American Paint horse - genderfluid - 4 years

Senior mentors:

Trainees:

Lead nurse:
- Lilac - moose - female - 14 years

Nurses:
- Nora - female - Okapi - 6 years

Youngsters:
-Taliana - female - whitetail deer - 4 months
- Nosabi - male - Okapi - 8 months

Retired:
- Bjorn - markhor - male - 12 years

Injured:

Knight of the Eden

Leader:
-Aurelia - lion - female - 16 years

Deputy:
- Niki - lion - female - 14 years

Deputy assistant:
- Nyla - Artic wolf - female - 4 years

Star watcher:
- Irisfield - Canadian Lynx - female - 6 years

Healers 2:
- Scraps - red fox - female - 2 years

Healer Assistants 2:

Healer trainees 1:
- Ramses - Tigon (Tigerxlion) - male - 1 year

Guards 6:
- Kuzo - Black cougar - male - 3 years
- Tuva - Margay - female - 6 years

Knights:
- Reiji - cougar - male - 3 years
- Idar - artic wolf - male - 4 years
- Timber - genderfluid - Ocelot - 4 years

Senior mentors:

Trainees:
- Igor - Siberian tiger - male - 1 year [Propechy; Flame of Wisdom]
- Magnus - genderfluid - Tigon - 1 year
- Quinn - tigon - genderfluid - 1 year

Lead nurse:

Nurses:
- Titania - lion - female - 5 years

Youngsters:
- Glacie - female - Snow leopard - 3 months

Retired:

Injured:

Knights Of The Doom

Leader:
- Raven - Porcupine - male - 8 years

Trusted ones:
- Lucifer - honey badger - male - 7 years
- Tabo - python - female - 10 years
- Nevermore - Armadillo - male - 6 years

Followers:
- Vixen - flying fox (bat) - female - 4 years
- Tosa - black bear - male - 20 years
- Foxie - flying fox bat - female - 4 years

Outsiders

Sisu - Mained wolf - female - 3 years [Propechy; Steel of love]
Mina - Gray wolf - female - 3 years [Propechy; Rain of hope]
Masque - male - Raccoon dog - 4 years
Noll - Tree Kangaroo - male - 4 years
Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu May 16, 2024 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animals Roleplay

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Eden
Aurelia - 16 years - female - lion - leader - mate: Niki - tags: open
She watched over the members of her group scattered across their territory in the forests and mountains. For a moment, her paws itched for the long grasses of the savannah that she once knew... but then Aurelia thought of the friends she came to know and the life she created. The mate she now has and the son that she's adopted alongside Niki. She smiled wistfully, blinking sleep from her eyes.

Reiji - 3 years - male - cougar - knight - crush: Kuzo - tags: open
He still slept inside of the den for the knights and other members of Eden, unaware of others waking.

---

Elder Tree
Ryker - 15 years - male - moose - knight - crushes: Phantom/Lilac/Mo - tags: open
He lumbered out of the den he shared with the others, though he hadn't slept much the previous night. The large moose huffed a breath from his wide nostrils, the steam filling the air. The weather was quite brisk, though not bordering on cold. His stomach grumbled, and he made his way to a particularly delicious-looking patch of grass.

Onyx - 5 years - female - mustang - guard - Rock of Strength - crush: open - tags: open
She stood guard at one of the entrances to the camp, as she was told to do during the night. Luckily for her, and for the Elder Tree, no one dared enter their camp under her watch.

---

Doom
Vixen - 4 years - female - flying fox - follower - crush: Foxie - tags: open
She hung from a low tree branch, hiding within the confines of the large leaves. Vixen blinked sleep from her eyes, then yawned with her jaw wide. Her large wingspan spread out in a stretch, and she shook herself off. Her dark brown eyes scanned the area, wondering if the leader of Doom was awake yet and giving orders to everyone.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 pm

Eden

Niki- f- 14 y- lioness- Deputy- bi- mate: Aurelia- cubs: Ramses and others- has a brother- Tags: Aurelia and Ramses

The friendly and fun loving but hard headed and sometimes loud beauty yawned a bit. Rounded ears moved around, seeming to catch sounds. Mainly that of her son shuffling around outside... She opened ambery eyes, and Aurelia wasn't in their den but that was to be expected. The pale lighter creamy and even lighter marked one found her outside. Her tail, with very light colored hair at the end, flicked as she said "Good morning."

Ramses- m- 1 y- Tigon- healer trainee; wants healer- homosexual; Igor- too young- too young- male x Niki; Aurelia - Tags: Niki and Aurelia

The innocent and curious but quiet and sometimes withdrawn smaller and slender male purred. He shuffled around outside the den. He himself had a den with the healer (?), but he was at his mom's den now. well, her and Aurelia were mates, so they shared. The golden male, with even more golden stripes and white markings, watched his mom appear. "Good morning mama!" he said back to her. Golden brown eyes had, of course, lit up as he saw her. His (darker) golden ears, with their white spots, twitched.

Elder Tree

Mo- m- 16 y- moose- knight- pan poly open; Phantom, Ryker, Lilac- mates open- offspring: has had some- adoptive parents; siblings- Tags: Ryker, open

The sweet and sensible but stubborn and sometimes shy one looked around. The deeply brown eyed one was already up and about for the day. The male, smaller than both Ryker and Phantom, noticed Ryker. He felt warm but scolded himself, stepping over and saying "Hey sleepyhead."

Doom

Foxie- f- 4 y- flying fox bat- Follower of Doom- lesbian; Vixen- mate open- no offspring- maybe siblings- Tags: Vixen

The darker faced and winged reddish large bat yawned a bit. All flying fox bats were larger than some, if not all, other bats, even the females were. The darker eyed sweet and soft but stubborn and cold one looked around. She locked onto Vixen, flying over and saying "Hello."

Outsider (for now)

Mina- f- 3 y- gray wolf- wants nurse- Rain of Hope- pan demi; Sisu- mate once she bonds- no offspring- parents- Tags

The soft and sweet but shy and a bit sensitive female yawned a bit. Reddish brown ears with white insides twitched back, then forward again. She rolled around in the den she'd managed to make. The gray, white and reddish brown female then opened golden eyes, quickly sitting up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2024 7:28 am

Knight of the elder tree

Phantom - leader - moose - male - mates: open
tags: Ryker, Mo, Onyx

The massive white moose got down the hill of their main camp, he enjoyed staying on the hill at night. He felt like he was closer to those beautiful stars and up there he could have a better look to the herd. He shook his head side to side as he walked to the two other mooses "Good afternoon my dears, I hope each of yours did have a good sleep under our watchful eyes" he said as he took a quick look at their guard horse "I hope it was peaceful night Onyx" he called out to the mare mustang.

Blackbeauty - knight - mustang - female - crush: open
tags: open

She lay under a tree there for a short moment, before the sun shined on the ground and the other were ready for the morning too. She got to her legs and shook her body a little bit before taking a look around.

Knight of the Eden

Irisfield - star watcher - Canadian lynx - female - crush: open

She was up to the large rock, which was alose her den. She sometimes felt lonely to be alone at her den, she could not have a mate or cubs, and she wondered why. What could those things take away from her for her task to speak with spirits? She was hungry, her eyes laid down to the small fresh kill pile, most of the prey they were allowed to catch was smaller prey on the other side of their lands away from the river which separated them from the Elder three herd.

Knight of the Doom

Tabo - trusted one - python - female - crush: open

tags: Tosa
She slept at the back of the black bear, waking up when he started to speak "Hus it Tosa, they were not loud at all, you're even louder" she said with her typical hiss "You know whose side I am Tosa...of course...my side" she said hissing with a laugh.

Tosa - follower - black bear - male - crush: none
tags: Tabo, Foxie, Vixen

He was sleeping but woke up suddenly for not knowing reasons. Flicking his ears he could hear talking "Oh come on, why do you need to be so loud at so early...let others sleep" the black bear whines "What? Who's the side you are Tabo?" he asked the snake.

Sisu - outsider - mained wolf - female - crush: open

She left her den early in the morning and wandered around for easy prey as she hurt her leg a little bit last evening chasing catch rabbit. It was not that bad but hurt with every step she made, and running felt impossible, so she tried to find some prey that didn't need much running, like fishing. Thought the only water place she knew was not that close, but soon she could reach that pond of water.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon May 13, 2024 1:58 pm

Freya | Icelandic Horse | 1 Year | Female | Healer trainee | Grass of courage | Elder Tree
Tags: Open

The young cremello horse raised her head as she starts hearing movement happening in the camp. Her short tail, since it was not yet grown out to the length of adult horses, lazily swished behind her as Freya stands up from underneath one of the trees at the edge of the camp. Her light blue eyes briefly land on Phantom and the other two moose who were already up but keeps her distance since the smaller horse is still sometimes nervous around the bigger members of the group. Shaking herself to get rid of anything that got on her coat during the night, she walks to another part of the camp where she lowers her head to graze for a bit, her ears focusing on the noises in the camp.
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Tue May 14, 2024 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 13, 2024 2:22 pm

Eden

Niki- f- 14 y- lioness- Deputy- bi- mate: Aurelia- cubs: Ramses and others- has a brother- Tags: Aurelia and Ramses

The friendly and fun loving but hard headed and sometimes loud beauty yawned a bit. Rounded ears moved around, seeming to catch sounds. Mainly that of her son shuffling around outside... She opened ambery eyes, and Aurelia wasn't in their den but that was to be expected. The pale lighter creamy and even lighter marked one found her outside. Her tail, with very light colored hair at the end, flicked as she said "Good morning."

Ramses- m- 1 y- Tigon- healer trainee; wants healer- homosexual; Igor- too young- too young- male x Niki; Aurelia - Tags: Niki and Aurelia

The innocent and curious but quiet and sometimes withdrawn smaller and slender male purred. He shuffled around outside the den. He himself had a den with the healer (?), but he was at his mom's den now. well, her and Aurelia were mates, so they shared. The golden male, with even more golden stripes and white markings, watched his mom appear. "Good morning mama!" he said back to her. Golden brown eyes had, of course, lit up as he saw her. His (darker) golden ears, with their white spots, twitched.

Elder Tree

Mo- m- 16 y- moose- knight- pan poly open; Phantom, Ryker, Lilac- mates open- offspring: has had some- adoptive parents; siblings- Tags: Ryker, Phantom, open

The sweet and sensible but stubborn and sometimes shy one looked around. The deeply brown eyed one was already up and about for the day. The male, smaller than both Ryker and Phantom, noticed Ryker. He felt warm but scolded himself, stepping over and saying "Hey sleepyhead."

He then glanced over as the large white moose soon joined them as well. He wondered a moment where Lilac was...then shook his head. "Good day Phantom," he said, and touched his muzzle to the other a moment. He then pulled back, saying "Oh, yes, my sleep was fine."

Nighthawk- f- 3 y- horse (Morgan Arabian)- 15.2 hands high- guard- Pan; Onyx- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: Onyx (greeted Phantom too)

The gorgeous dark bay mare flared her nostrils, and looked around. Deep brown eyes soon settled on both the other mares here. Blackbeauty was much older than her and Onyx... though Nighthawk would look at her as a mother figure. She spent most of her time around Onyx though. She wanted to try spending time with Blackbeauty. She just didn't really...ever do so, almost always seeking out Onyx. Such as now, when the mare with the star and snip saw her. She trotted over, saying "Good day leader," then looking to Onyx and saying "Hello."

Doom

Nevermore- m- 6 y- Armadillo- Trusted One of Doom- Pan- mate: Raven- offspring: open, could adopt, anything- Tags

X

Foxie- f- 4 y- flying fox bat- Follower of Doom- lesbian; Vixen- mate open- no offspring- maybe siblings- Tags: Vixen/ Tosa and Tabo

The darker faced and winged reddish large bat yawned a bit. All flying fox bats were larger than some, if not all, other bats, even the females were. The darker eyed sweet and soft but stubborn and cold one looked around. She locked onto Vixen, flying over and saying "Hello."

(leaving this for Melody)

Outsider (for now)

Mina- f- 3 y- gray wolf- wants nurse- Rain of Hope- pan demi; Sisu- mate once she bonds- no offspring- parents- Tags: Sisu

The gray, white and reddish brown female got to her paws, stretching. she straightened and shook off, leaving her den. She headed out into the forest, golden eyes glancing around as she walked. She soon smelled another canine in the distance, and tilted her head. She headed closer to the smell, though stopped at a distance. "Hello?" she called, wanting them to know she was there but not wanting to get attacked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue May 14, 2024 9:44 am

Freya | Icelandic Horse | 1 Year | Female | Healer trainee | Grass of courage | Elder Tree

Freya raises her head from the grass she is grazing on as she notices some of the older mares moving around the camp. The yearling horse nickers softly with perked up ears as her tail continues to swish behind her while looking at the older mares with her blue eyes. One of her ears flick slightly when a fly landed on it before lowering her head to continue grazing, content with the peaceful morning

Bjorn | Markhor | 12 Year | Male | Retired | Elder Tree

Bjorn groans softly as he gets up to his hooves. He is always stiff in the mornings but his joints loosen up after he moves around for a while. The elder markhor shakes himself as he starts to move around before stopping next to a tree to scratch his side against the bark to get an itch before looking around at the others already moving about

Tuva | Margay | 6 Years | Female | Guard | Eden
Tags: Open (Irisfield mentioned)

Tuva sat in a branch of a tree on the border of the camp, preferring to keep watch at night when most of the others are asleep. The small wild cat gets up with a stretch as she starts to hear movement going on in the camp below. She shakes herself off as she climbs out of the tree and silently walks over to the kill pile with a small nod to Irisfield as she takes a squirrel from the pile before returning back to the tree to eat it in peace while she resumes her watch of the camp border

Idar | Arctic Wolf | 4 Years | Male | Knight | Eden | Crush: Nyla

Idar shakes out is clean white fun as he gets up from where he was laying down at for the night. Sure he has a den to sleep in during the night but he prefers sleeping under the stars unless the weather is bad or its winter. He yawns as he looks around before laying back down on the ground, golden eyes watching the others who are up but doesn't see the one he is interested in
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 14, 2024 4:15 pm

Eden
Aurelia - 16 years - female - lion - leader - mate: Niki - tags: Niki, Ramses & Magnus
She turned her head at the sound of soft paw-steps approaching, and she smiled at Niki. "Good morning, my love," Aurelia greeted warmly with an affectionate growl and a flick of her tail. She turned her head back around when Ramses approached from the front, arriving out of the healers' den. Although he gave his greeting to his mother Niki, she greeted him as well with a smile. "And good morning to you, too. How did you sleep? Is your nose stuffed from the herbs?" Aurelia teased lightly, though she knew it was his true passion.

Reiji - 3 years - male - cougar - knight - crush: Kuzo - tags: Tuva
He finally woke up, startled to see that the rest of the knights were gone. Sheepishly, he slipped out of the den and towards the pile of prey. There he saw that the supply was beginning to dwindle. Reiji glanced around, noticing one of the guards watching from the height of a tall tree, and he approached the trunk. "Uh, good morning, Tuva. Have you spotted anything near the camp border? I want to make sure all is well before I set off."

---

Elder Tree
Ryker - 15 years - male - moose - knight - crushes: Phantom/Lilac/Mo - tags: Phantom & Ryker
He turned his head to see Mo approaching, who then gave him a humorous reproach for his sleepiness. "Hey there, Mo. Up and at 'em early, huh?" Ryker mused. He turned his head to Phantom who approached them both. Warmth filled his chest at the proximity of both moose near him. "Good morning, Phantom," he greeted the leader. Ryker couldn't help but feel giddy at the nickname of affection, given to both of them, nonetheless. Phantom was always so kind and sweet, and Mo was always fun to be around with his humor and good nature. If only Lilac were here to join them. "How did you both sleep? I certainly slept more than I needed to."

Onyx - 5 years - female - mustang - guard - Rock of Strength - crush: eventually Nighthawk - tags: Phantom, Nighthawk
Her attention was briefly torn away from her watch of the camp entrance and the camp border. "Yes, all was peaceful, Phantom. I hope it remains that way," Onyx reported wistfully with a soft nicker. She turned her head at the sound of hooves trotting over, and her gaze settled on a very familiar star and snipped-face. "Hi, Nighthawk. How are you? You weren't on night duty too, were you?"

---

Doom
Raven - 8 years - male - porcupine - leader - mate: Nevermore - tags: Nevermore
He bundled out of his den, his dark black-and-white quills spreading in the rising sunlight. Raven sighed softly, shaking himself off and settling his gaze around the area to his various members in their camp. Pride swelled in his chest. He also felt affections softened his heart as his eyes found the hard exterior of his mate, Nevermore. "Good morning, my dear."

Vixen - 4 years - female - flying fox - follower - crush: Foxie - tags: Foxie, Tosa & Tabo
She almost fell off of her branch out of surprised when the other flying fox appeared. Foxie tended to be cold sometimes, but she never directly treated Vixen harshly. Nevertheless, she felt nervous. "Oh, um... hi, Foxie," Vixen squeaked. She fell silent again when the large black bear snapped at the two of them. Although he never would, she knew that he could easily gobble her in one bite. "S-sorry!" she chirped to him, but then the python spoke up. "Oh... thank you, Tosa. And, uh... sorry again, Tabo."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:33 am

Eden

Niki- f- 14 y- lioness- Deputy- bi- mate: Aurelia- cubs: Ramses and others- has a brother- Tags: Aurelia and Ramses, Magnus? Titania and Quinn (and Glacie?)

The ambery eyed one purred and rubbed her head against the other. She said "Good morning," and flicked her tail, then twitched rounded ears. She then glanced to her son, one of two, and made a happy little sound. It was much like a chuff from a tiger, but she wasn't a tiger. She went over and nosed at him a bit, then looked around for Magnus. Shaking her head, she saw Titania and Quinn as well, and smiled a feline smile.

Ramses- m- 1 y- Tigon- healer trainee; wants healer- homosexual; Igor- too young- too young- male x Niki; Aurelia - Tags: Niki and Aurelia (and others)

The smaller and slender male yawned and shook his head a bit. The golden and white male shook himself, and looked to the two. His mama and his adoptive mom, step mom, whatever one wanted to call her. They weren't humans, so they didn't have to do paperwork to adopt. He considered her his other mother, not a step mother. He said "My nose is not stuffed with herbs...and I slept fine."

Titania- f- 5 y- Lion- Nurse- bi- mate: Oberon- offspring: Quinn and some others (not in RP)- took in Glacie- Tags: Quinn and Glacie, Aurelia and Niki and others

The golden eyed, golden-tan lioness flicked her brown hair ended tail back and forth. Rounded ears moved a bit, and she got up for the day. She looked to Glacie, nudging her a bit and saying "Time to get up." She then stepped from the den, and looked around. She first looked at her offspring, Quinn, watching them walk over to her. She nuzzled them a bit, saying "Good morning," then looking to the leaders and calling "Good morning!"

Quinn- genderfluid (m more often)- 1 y- Tigon- knight trainee; wants knight- boys; highly likely Magnus- Oberon x Titania: siblings; Glacie- Tags: Titania, Glacie, others

The gray-black one, with very few stripes, flicked their tail and yawned. Finally, blue and golden eyes opened, and they sat up. They stood and stretched then straightened, shaking off and leaving the den. They saw Titania leaving the nursery den, so they went over to her. Glacie was probably still waking up, so they didn't question that. they purred and butted their head against mama, then said "Good morning."

Elder Tree

Mo- m- 16 y- moose- knight- pan poly open; Phantom, Ryker, Lilac- mates open- offspring: has had some- adoptive parents; siblings- Tags: Ryker, Phantom, open

He glanced over as the large white moose soon joined them as well. He wondered a moment where Lilac was...then shook his head. "Good day Phantom," he said, and touched his muzzle to the other a moment. He then pulled back, saying "Oh, yes, my sleep was fine."

He shook his head, saying "Not really...you and Phantom are awake now too. As are most of our equine friends it seems." He looked to where Blackbeauty was, then Onyx and Phantom as well. Before shaking his head and saying "Perhaps we should find Lilac. Invite her to breakfast," he suggested, as they should definitely go eat now. There was plenty of grass, moss, and other things for herbivores to eat, here.

Nighthawk- f- 3 y- horse (Morgan Arabian)- 15.2 hands high- guard- Pan; Onyx- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: Onyx (greeted Phantom too)

Blackbeauty was much older than her and Onyx... though Nighthawk would look at her as a mother figure. She spent most of her time around Onyx though. She wanted to try spending time with Blackbeauty. She trotted over, saying "Good day leader," then looking to Onyx.

She made a happy little sound, as the other she horse looked at her and spoke. She shook her head, saying "I wasn't... but maybe soon." She wouldn't mind being on night duty once in awhile. Even if it probably meant sacrificing sleep for just one night, which wasn't a problem. "Oh, and...I'm doing fine, how are you?" she asked the other. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth a couple times.

Aster- genderfluid- 4 y- APH- knight- Pan; Zerra- mate open- could adopt- family open- Tags: looking for Zerra, watching others

The blue eyed red and white beauty let out a small puff of air from their nostrils. They rubbed their head against one white stockinged leg. They then raised their pink muzzled head, digging at the ground a bit. Their red tail flicked back and forth, and they walked out into sight of others. They saw Phantom, Ryker, and Mo. As well as Blackbeauty, Onyx, and Nighthawk, the latter two seeming to interact.

Doom

Nevermore- m- 6 y- Armadillo- Trusted One of Doom- Pan- mate: Raven- offspring: open, could adopt, anything- Tags: Raven

If an armadillo could purr, Nevermore would surely be purring right about now. As it were, he couldn't purr, but he did make a happy little sound. He went over and rubbed his head against the other. One might think it was odd, a porcupine and an armadillo, but it really wasn't. The armored parts protected Nevermore from the quills. Plus, Raven could keep his quills down and not harm others. Nevermore then pulled back again, and nodded to his mate. "Good morning handsome," he said, then glanced to the others and felt happy even more.

Foxie- f- 4 y- flying fox bat- Follower of Doom- lesbian; Vixen- mate open- no offspring- maybe siblings- Tags: Vixen/ Tosa and Tabo

The darker faced and winged reddish large bat rolled her eyes at Tosa...She didn't fear him, considering she could fly and he could not. If he got offended and tried to swipe at her, she'd just fly up higher. She nodded to Tosa, also saying "Thank you Tosa," and moving her batty ears. She then looked to Vixen, saying "Um... would you like to have some breakfast...with me?" Normally they'd be only awake at night. However, as part of Doom, they had to be awake during the day. In case Raven or Nevermore or Tabo or Tosa had anything to tell them.

Outsider (for now)

Mina- f- 3 y- gray wolf- wants nurse- Rain of Hope- pan demi; Sisu- mate once she bonds- no offspring- parents- Tags: Sisu

The gray, white and reddish brown female got to her paws, stretching. she straightened and shook off, leaving her den. She headed out into the forest, golden eyes glancing around as she walked. She soon smelled another canine in the distance, and tilted her head. She headed closer to the smell, though stopped at a distance. "Hello?" she called, wanting them to know she was there but not wanting to get attacked.

Loner (for now)

Noll- m- 4 y- Tree Kangaroo- loner- homosexual; Masque- mate open- no offspring- a Tanuki took him in when he was younger- Tags: could tag Masque

The sweet and sensible but sensitive and shy reddish and white creature yawned. He was up in the trees as usual, having slept up high. It meant he'd be safe, from any loners who might see him as food...He was an herbivore, after all, and loner carnivores needed to eat. He shook his head, white ears moving a bit as he awoke. He moved down the branches, but didn't leave the tree just yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 16, 2024 4:10 am

Knight of the elder tree

Phantom - leader - moose - male - mates: open
tags: Ryker, Mo, Onyx, Nighthawk

He looked at Ryker "I slept very well actually, the weather was cool at night, I like those when it's not too hot or cold" he responded to him then turned to Mo "Lilac, yes we could, but I have not seen her yet today...I think she is taking her time by herself again" he said his eyes wandering to the Okapi female and the two youngsters, before giving the nod to Nighthawk there as well "Nighthawk, good you come here too..." the white moose said to the horse. He shook his head a bit as he turned to look at the sky "Now when you both are here, you could go to check the fields in the south, I think that place could be full of grass and leaves now" he said to the two guard horses " I think you know the place I meant?" he asked looking at them "If not then ask Sniper, as he does know the place" he said to them.

Blackbeauty - knight - mustang - female - crush: open
tags: Freya

She took a few bites of the grass there, her ears listening to the voices of the others, before turning to look at the healer trainee Freya there. She shook her head a little bit before half running to the younger horse "Good afternoon Freya, Can I help you with anything?" she asked her, she didn't see the healer, but she did see Zerra.

Zerra - healer assistant - Zebroid - genderfluid - crush: Aster
tags: Aster

They watched the herd in the distance for a short while, looking for the healer Lira to arrive somewhere, as an assistant they did need to help the healers only when needed to, other way they did some knight works. The half-horse half-zebra shook their head a little bit as they saw the healer trainee there, before turning to see Aster and decided to walk to them "Aster, what are you up to? You don't know what to do?" they asked them.

Taliana - youngster - whitetail deer - female - crush: open
tags: Bjorn

She was bored as her adoptive brother Nosabi and the only youngster on the herd was being lazy and sleeping too long. She made herself being noticed by her adoptive mother Nora "I am going to see Bjorn, not going anywhere far" she said to the Okapi before jumped and kicked toward the Markhor. She slowed down a bit as she got closer to the large herbivore "Good morning uncle Bjorn" she said to him "Are you hurt? Do you need a healer?" she questioned the elderly one.

Nora - nurse - Okapi - female - crush: open
tags: Taliana, Nosabi, open

She stayed near some trees there, staying lost to her sleeping son as she ate the grass and watched the herd. Her eyes followed Taliana "...Of course..." she said to her as she told her where she was going.

Nosabi - youngster - Okapi - male - crush: open

Currently sleeping...

Sniper - guard - Oryx - male - crush: open

He walked back after his small guard round around their lands, he also looked at the best grass places and if anything happened after the cold season. There was not much, but he did find some trees that were fallen by the snow or for other reasons, he didn't find any lead about possible hunts happening on their lands either. He was rather surprised that those carnivores in Eden were very nice during the somewhat hard winter.

Knight of the Eden

Irisfield - star watcher - Canadian Lynx - female - crush: open
tags: Aurelia (others)

She looked at Tuva as the guard walked past her, she gave him a good back before continued eating her prey there. Soon was the day of the meetings of the leaders and star watchers, and every time before that meeting she traveled to the mythical island to speak with the spirit, to make sure nothing went wrong at the meeting, or if there was something going to happen. She finished her meal and then walked toward the group there, giving them all a quick nod before turned to the lion "Aurelia, good morning" she said gently as she stepped into the small group "I just wanted to remind you that I am going to go to the mythical island today" she meowed to her

Magnus - knight trainee - tigon - genderfluid - crush: open
tags: His family, Aurelia

The somewhat large feline walked out of the den, shaking his brown mane, and looked around after hearing the familiar voices of their family there "Good morning Mom, Ramses, and leader..." they told them "By the way leader do you have any time to practice with me? I could ask my brother, but I don't want to hurt the healer trainee" they said with a joke.

Glacie - youngster - snow leopard - female - crush: open
tags: Titania, Quinn, others

She slept not so far from her adoptive mother, of course, she still missed a lot her own mom, but what could she do about that? She opened her blue eyes and turned to face the lion "Is it a morning already?" she murmured silently. She shook her head as she stood up "I am hungry, is there anything to eat?" she asked them. She turned to Quinn when she overheard Magnus giving some questions to the leader "Do you have any plans today Quinn? Would you play with me for a little while?" she said to the tigon "There are no other cubs to play with..." she said in silent.

Timber - knight - Ocelot - genderfluid - crush: Tuva, open
tags: Tuva, Reiji

The smaller feline took his way back to the camp, a duck in his jaws. The ducks were not that uncommon in their lands, but for today he managed to find this poor one sleeping near the river. They looked to Tuva then to Reiji at the tree "Hey you two, look what I found? Dare to share this with me?" the spotted feline called out of the two.

Knight of the Doom

Tabo - trusted one - python - female - crush: open

tags: Tosa
She stayed on the bear's back all the time he moved "Hmm, you're not thinking of the swamp?" she asked Tosa with disgust. She then took a look around a bit "Well I guess you just need to find or there are always those berries being found, somewhere" the python said to him.

Tosa - follower - black bear - male - crush: none
tags: Tabo, Foxie, Vixen

He took a sigh "It's fine, the harm is done, I am awakened and hungry..." he said as he stood up and shook his massive body "Now than any ideas where could a large bear like me do to have a large breakfast..." he said then looked around the desert or the place they were now was still a forest, the desert was way too hot for them especially him. He showed his tongue when the python mentioned the swamp "Swamp, eww, those are disgusting...the place is disgusting and smells..." he said shaking his head a little bit "I kind of wanted something else than berries, I am bear, I need more than those, even if they're pretty tasty" he said.

Sisu - outsider - mained wolf - female - crush: open
tags: Mina

She stopped at the pond when she found it and lowered her head down to take a drink. Her ears perked as she listened to the voices coming here and there, hearing closing steps somewhere further away. Her ears flicked before her eyes followed the stranger showing up there "Hello?" she responded as she turned to look at the wolf.

Masque - loner - Raccoon dog - male - crush: open
tags:

The raccoon dog was early up as always, he didn't need to be, but he found it much easier to find food in the early mornings. There was not much trach so he actually needed to find some leftovers from other loners, the animals living in groups didn't leave much behind. He walked over to the small bushes looking for some berries or bugs, maybe he could find an unsecured bird nest in the trees too.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me