A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

Postby belloblossom » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:44 pm

Buck | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: OPEN (mentions: Lucas, Leo)

Buck hadn't expected to sleep in, usually Arian was on top of the patrols, but even a stalwart warrior like himself had to appreciate the extra hour of sleep every now and again. Maybe it was intentional on Arian's part, even. No, he was giving her too much credit with a thought like that. She-wolves couldn't exactly be counted on to be the leads, and yet Max had chosen she-wolves to aid in running the pack. It wasn't a decision that Buck agreed with, but Buck was loyal to his Alpha above all and if he had to bow his head to she-wolves in charge from time to time... well, he'd get through it just fine. Nothing a seasoned warrior like him couldn't handle.

Eventually he did have to leave the warriors den and when he left it, he found himself starting at the Alpha's son, Leo, tussling with his own son, Lucas. His lips twitched into a smile - Lucas had a keen interest in fighting, it seemed, especially if he was tussling with the Alpha's son, a high rank opponent to be sure, even if the whelp was a month younger.

Saffron would be so proud of him. Thought Buck with a soft expression on his face as he watched the pups wrestle.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Leo | Pup | Dusk Pack | Rebel | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo crouched down, tail wagging, ready to jump out of the way and try to contend with his friend, but without any training of his own, he couldn’t even time it, and yelped as Lucas pounced and managed to grasp his ear. "Wow! That was so fast! When did you learn to get fast like that?" He asked, voice filled with awe. Lucas certainly hadn’t had reflexes that sharp a month ago when they’d both been in the nursery.

Max | Alpha | Dusk Pack | Tagging: Daryl, Storm, Karter | Location: Camp

Max chuffed in what almost passed for amusement, but didn’t call her out. He let his gaze shift past her to Titania and offered a faint nod. "I think that would be a good idea, if she hasn’t otherwise occupied herself," he agreed. It’d be best to have no wolves with nothing to do if such could be helped. This Pack relied on everyone doing their respective jobs and functioning relatively independently as well.

Shadow | Beta | Dusk Pack | Rebel | Tagging: Lukina, Zeus | Location: Camp

Zeus was certainly laying the flattery on this morning, but Shadow would be a liar if she said it didn’t get to her, just a little, and warm her heart. "Well good morning to you too. You’re certainly in a good mood this morning," she noted. "No, not yet, Alpha Max has been hovering by the pile and glaring at its size, I doubt any wolf has wanted to go over there and try and take from the pile yet today," she admitted. She flicked an ear. "Yes, though I’m sure I’ll sleep much better once things are sorted out." She’d been making moves to collect allies for some two months now, and to be quite honest, she was starting to get impatient sitting around. Not much longer now though.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:55 pm

Crow & Ember | Hunters | Location: Camp | Tagging: Link

The twins were scarcely seen away from one another and this morning was no different. With no call being put out to the hunters yet, they had slept in, entwined around one another, tails across snouts looking to all the world like one massive wolf with eight legs and four ears and two mouths. One mouth snored on the inhale, the other snoring on the exhale. However, once the other hunters in the den began to wake, the black furry blob that was the twins began to blink awake. It was only when four eyes opened, the two pairs showing different hues, that it was easily distinguishable that this blob was not some horrifying monster, but two wolves.

They moved away from one another, stretched and then came back to each other again, pelts brushing against each other as they emerged from the den as an inseparable pair. They had no need to look to one another, and instead moved forward to a friend of theirs with a smile.

"Good morning, Link." Said Ember, offering the fluffy brown wolf a smile.

"Yes, good morning, Link-kuh." Said Crow, who could never seem to pronounce Linkk's name correctly, no matter how he tried. "How is the day treating you?" Crow continued, to make up for it. "You're looking well."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:00 pm

Storm | Hunter | Rebel | Location: Camp | Tagging: Karter, Max, Daryl, Titania

Storm didn't look too closely at Max, because that would've been rude. But he didn't acknowledge her idea of a second patrol and that made her feel small, despite her towering height.
And this is why Shadow is my favorite. She thought, before continuing to contemplate how tall she was compared to the other pack members. Storm's mother really ought to have named her Tree, for her daughter's height, though Storm supposed there were short trees too. Storm liked her name better anyway.

Storm, your thoughts are running off and leaving you behind. She could hear her mother's voice in her mind, chiding her gently. Trying to re-focus, she turned her head to Titania.

"TITANIAAAAAAA - we're going on a hunting patrol to hunt and also patrol! You're coming with us, Alpha says! And also me! I am also saying that to you right now!" She shouted from across the clearing, despite the fact that the clearing was not that large and that anyone knew that Titania could probably have overheard Storm, without the use for shouting. Oh well, too late now.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:05 pm

Denzell | Warrior Trainee | Dusk Pack | Rebel | Tagging: Storm | Location: Camp

Denzell was already grumpy. At a year and eight months, thanks to some punishments, he'd been held back and was STILL in training until the end of the month. That never stopped going through his head, and now he was awakened by someone yelling outside too. He poked his head out of the den. "Hey! Stop yelling already!"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:13 pm

Zeus | Warrior | Rebel | Location: Camp | Tagging: Shadow, Lukina (mentions: Storm, Max)

Zeus huffed when she heard that neither of them had eaten yet.
"Good grief Shadow," She sighed with a roll of her eyes. "You, above everyone else, should be eating. You've got a reb-" She stumbled on the word. "You've got more reason than most to keep your strength up these days." She turned her gaze as one of the hunters began caterwauling and tipped her ears back. Glancing at Lukina, who was a hunter herself, she added, raising her voice amongst the loud scene playing out before the trio. "You should be eating too Lukina. Please, have something before you go on a hunting patrol!"

Clearing her throat, she turned her gaze to Shadow again, continuing to raise her voice above the shouting, so that she could be heard by her beta.
"Shadow! I actually came to speak to you about more than the prospect of food. May we speak, the three of us, somewhere quieter?" She asked, not wanting to exclude Lukina, who had been there first.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Shadow | Beta | Dusk Pack | Rebel | Tagging: Lukina, Zeus | Location: Camp

Shadow was certain nobody else was paying them much mind, but nobody knew who would be loyal to the rebels and who would turn their backs when the time to act really came. Not to mention things were still underground when it came to the high ranks in the Pack knowing of the rebels. While there was a moment of panic and alarm, she did her best not to let it show, much less visibly faze her.

"I know, I will once Max has finished his conversation with those three." She nodded towards Daryl, Storm, and Karter who stood by the black furred mass of muscle. "It’s sweet that you care for my well-being," she decided. Then she offered a quick nod, her interest and curiosity piqued. "Alright, I’m sure nobody would question the Beta taking a pair of Packmates out for a walk if you wish to speak away from other ears."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:20 pm

𝕯𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓
✲ Hunter ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Rebel ✲

indentationWhile he was no longer interested in a hunting party - at least not one with his son on it. The male was still willing to do his duty, maybe I can get Shadow to send another party out. Letting out a soft hum, Dixon huffed as he glanced over at Shadow to find her talking with Lukina and Zeus. Deciding not to bother the she-wolves, the pale brute laid back down, set on resting for a bit. Curling his tail over his hind legs, the male let his eyes lull half-closed as he relaxed, ears still perked, listening for someone, anyone to call his name. As relaxed as he was, he knew that he'd be ready to go at a moment's notice.

𝒩𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶
✲ Fighter ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Rebel ✲

indentationShe'd been there for less than two minutes and she was already regretting her choices. Storm's loud voice made her cringe, and her mother's resulting snarl of annoyance, caused her to sigh. Looking around, she saw that Arian wasn't up, or at the very least not in camp. Hearing her mother's paw steps quickly approaching the lupine stood at attention, yellow gaze zeroing in on Saga. At her mother's command, she blinked, well, so much for some relaxation time. Then realized the "useless pup" that Saga had spoken of was Arian, the Lead Warrior. Her jaw dropped, no matter how much she didn't like someone, she'd always shown them the respect, their rank deserved. "Mom! That's rude! Show some respect, she's our lead warrior!" She snapped, though she partially agreed with the older she-wolf, Arian was being a little useless right now. She cringed at her mother's response, but nodded with a sigh and calmly trailed after Saga, good mood effectively ruined.

Sαɠα
✲ Fighter ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Loyalist ✲

indentationEyes twinkling darkly as the loud voice of Storm echoed across the camp, and nearly got to her paws to snarl at the young pup to quiet down. Though she didn't get up, or even speak, the she-wolf quite openly and loudly snarled and glared at the loud-mouthed lupine. Snapping her jaws a few times in a silent show of irritation, the fae turned her gaze to the camp's entrance as her daughter; Nymeria padded in. This time, she did get to her paws. Darting over to her oldest, the cinnamon and cream lupine, spoke, voice rough. "Come, we're going on a patrol, since that useless pup can't be bothered." Saga commanded, as she passed her daughter, only to pause as the younger spoke. She huffed, "If she wanted my respect, Nymeria, she should do her job better. Now let's go. Her tail lashed one, twice, three times before she moved on, already knowing that her daughter was following.

ᗪᗩᖇYᒪ
✲ Hunter ✲ Dusk Pack ✲ Loyalist ✲

indentationHe glanced over as Storm, with Karter by her side joined them, flinching minutely as she mentioned his father, before returning his pale gaze to Max. The male hissed under his breath as Storm raised her voice to yell for Titania and groaned, but stayed relatively quiet. Lifting his head as he gained some confidence, the brute nodded. "Two patrols might be a good idea, maybe one for bigger prey, like deer and caribou, and another one for smaller prey, like hares, beavers, and the like?" He proposed, liking Storm's idea. Giving Storm and Karter a nod in silent greeting. He opened his jaws once again to speak, about to offer a few names for other hunting patrols should the alpha like the idea. But the arrival of Titania broke his train of thought, "Good morning to you as well, Titania. How is Linkk, doing this morning?" Daryl asked, out of polite interest.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:22 pm

Enui | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open (mentions: Max, Denzell)

Enui had been woken by the yelling and had come out to, embarrassingly, see that nearly a third of the pack was already awake and making the rounds to the prey pile. She couldn't see the pile from here - which meant that it was lower than it should be. Oh, would that she could learn how to hunt so that she might be able to contribute in a meaningful way to the pack. She felt like warriors were often rendered useless in this time of peace - and while Enui was content in a happy life, she didn't have a chance to show off her assets to Max as a warrior without an enemy to fight!

It seemed like Max had a small pack surrounding him - blast it! She couldn't very well approach him now, because she wouldn't stand out at all. But if she waited too long, maybe some other opportunist would take the chance to talk to him before she got to.

I have to wish him a good morning. And... Her intention had been to grab him something from the prey pile and watch him eat, but now without prey... what could she offer him? Her pelt tingled with anxiety as she stared, lovestruck, from across the clearing at her Alpha. I need to show him, somehow, that I can be of use to him. Of more use than anyone else in the Dusk pack. Even Shadow. She thought. But HOW?
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:24 pm

Lukina- f- 3 1/2- Hunter (den mother in future)- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- pan; Shadow (will get pregnant in future but male doesn't stick around)- pups: Sorin in the future- Tags: Shadow, Zeus

The golden eyed gray wolf nodded to Shadow, as the other said she had slept, but it didn't seem like it had been a great sleep. She said "I hope it gets better...I mean, I hope you can sleep better one day. I'm sure you'll sort things out great," she said. She meant, she thought Shadow would do great. Max would probably be a jerk about anything..,but it was his loss if so. She smiled a reassuring wolf smile as she looked at the white wolf. She then glanced to Zeus once more.

She then looked to Zeus, and said "Okay, fine...We need to wait for Max to get away from there first, though. I don't feel like having a possible fight with him..." She then nodded as Zeus asked if they could all go somewhere quieter. She said "I don't...mind going as well." She'd go with them, since Zeus had included her in that sentence of hers. She wagged her tail a bit, but then made herself stop doing that. She nodded once more, then looked between the other two she wolves.

Titania- f- 6 y- hunter- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- nope- Oberon is her mate (black phase with blue eyes)- Navii (npc) and Linkk- no family in the RP- Tags: Storm, Max and others

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female shook her head. "Storm...I'm right here," she said with a small laugh. She then nodded as she said "Okay, I'll go with you and the others." She looked to them a moment, then looked to Max. He was the alpha...but he wasn't being very nice lately. She already had told Shadow she supported her more than Max. She hadn't told Max that...of course. It wouldn't do to have their alpha attack her, or make her an omega...

She smiled kindly at the two younger wolves, then looked at Max and Daryl.

She dipped her head to Max for a small moment.

She smiled a canine smile at Daryl, nodding to him a moment. She then said "Oh, he's doing fine, but he didn't want to get up...I had to make him get up," she said with a small sigh. She then brightened up, saying "Thank you for asking about him."

Linkk- m- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- homosexual; Blizzard potentially, Comet, Crow and Ember- supports: Shadow- Oberon x Titania- Navii is his twin sister- no other family in the RP- Tags: Crow, Ember

Just like that, two black wolves walked straight up to him. The smaller squeaked and gasped a bit as they did so and spoke to him. He lowered his head for a moment...knowing he had crushes on both of them. He'd never told them, of course. He didn't know if they'd feel the same, plus maybe they liked girls anyway. He'd never actually asked them...He was pretty sure they saw him as a friend, too. He didn't want to ruin that or make anything awkward with them.

Shaking his head, he offered a small smile as he looked at them. He didn't think his name was that hard to pronounce. However, he'd never gotten mad or scolded Crow for it. Instead, he just giggled a bit then scolded himself. He nodded to the two of them, and said "Good morning, Ember." He then looked to Crow, saying "Good morning to you too. Um...I guess it's treating me fine, but I didn't really want to get up just yet...Mom said I have to get up and do my job," he said.

Not entirely true, she'd just nudged him and nipped him.

What she'd said was he could look, but still had to do his work.

Rion- m- 2 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- homosexual; Luciano but open to be crushed on- wants pups somehow- no family in RP- Tags: Luciano (others can join them)

The dark faced brown male finally laid eyes on the other male. He sighed with relief, this was almost too easy. He shook his head at his own thoughts, then headed over to the other male. He said "Good morning, Luciano." He then wondered if the other had eaten yet. He asked "Have you...eaten yet?" However, looking to the prey pile, he saw Max was over by it...He shook his head and sighed a bit. He then waited to see what Luciano's answer would be, though was sure no wolf had eaten yet.

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass (others can join them)

The taller black phase she wolf went in search of the other dark furred she wolf. She soon stumbled upon her completely by chance. "Hello Kass," she greeted, wondering if Kass was fully awake. Some wolves got up but didn't really seem like morning types. She knew she herself didn't really like mornings...However, she also knew they all had to get up and do their jobs. She flicked her tail and twitched her ears a couple times. She then waited for Kass to greet her, before she'd ask if the other had eaten yet.

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay?

The happy and playful but fiery and and hard headed one yawned. The white muzzled one moved around a bit. Pretty, light colored gray eyes were shut. The one with the white chest patch was still asleep, as it seemed to be obvious. The white tipped tail flicked from time to time. The ears went back then pushed forward, seeming to hear sounds. However, the other was asleep and couldn't really respond to sounds. White paws moved a bit, as if the chocolate one were following something in dreams.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me