Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:31 am

[dont know if Queen is coming back, so I'm putting Sorina and Myna on hold for now, and the foals since they're tagging Queen's]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Anzar, Solaris and others

The blue eyed stallion watched them as well, and looked to Oriana. He watched as she seemed to look them over. She then made a decision, saying the mare and filly could stay. He nodded his head up and down, saying "Good, good. We couldn't turn them away anyway, that's a very small foal." He then twitched his ears and flicked his tail. "Now...to answer your question, I wanted to talk about...us. Also, I'm fine with walking and talking, as you had suggested." He reached out his muzzle to her a moment. He then glanced to where Isa had gone to drink from a stream. Shaking his head, he began to walk. He then paused and looked back, to make sure she was following him.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She flared her nostrils a moment, then looked to where Solaris was. She sighed a bit as she looked at the stallion. She then shook her head, trotting over to him. She didn't want to bother him, but she wanted to...watch over him or such. He was sleeping, after all, and Anzar didn't seem to be keeping watch. He was grazing, and it seemed Cerik and Oriana were going somewhere. Thus, she would watch over the stallion.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, herd

The black stallion shook his head back and forth a couple times. He then glanced around a moment, watching the others. Twitching his ears and flicking his tail, he let out a breath. He then lowered his muzzle to the grass, deciding he could graze now.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He let his eyes look around at the others a moment. He took them all in, learning what they all looked like. He then shook his head, deciding he could graze and lowering his head.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd

The colt

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ herd

The fiery but sweet little thing nosed at her son a couple times. She checked him over, then looked to her filly. She made a happy little sound, saying "This is your big brother. His name is Samhain, but you can just call him Sam." She then noticed the Arabian stallion, seeming to become interested. She stared at him a moment, then shook her head. She nudged her son again, then nudged Lucille. She walked over to Anzar, saying "Hello, my name is Lilith, who are you?"

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ herd

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly watched her mama. She watched her seem to check the male over. She then nodded her head up and down at her mama. She said "Bover...Sam," and let out a happy little sound. She then watched the mare nudge the gelding. She was then nudged, and let out a little squeal but then followed after her mom. She put her ears back, then forward again. She stared at yet another stallion she didn't know yet, and listened to her mama speak to him.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:43 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: foals, open
__🐴__
She looked at Yin when the foal approved Yin, her eyes looked at Morri too and then followed after where her other twin foal was going. Her ears flattered a little bit as she saw the strangers, but if the stallions and the lead mare seemed confident around them then they may not need any harm for them. She decided to keep her eyes focused on them as Yamina got to them now.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri
__🐴__
His eyes looked at Myna for a moment as he noticed the other mare looking their way a lot, he started to wonder why but didn't bother to ask anything about it. He shook his head a little bit then turned to Yin, listened to him, and then looked at Morri too "Hm morning..." he responded simply "Morri, what's wrong with your leg?" he asked the other foal. His eyes followed his twin toward the group of strangers there, seeing the young filly along with them too.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille
__🐴__
She looked at Yama, then to Yin, her eyes looked to Morri there as well, but the new horses especially the young filly took her attention away from the colts. She had been hoping for female friends and now there was another female foal, could they become friends? She shook her head rather nervously before taking her leave toward the newcomers "Hello there, stranger, who are you?" she asked the filly.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags:
__🐴__
She eats grass, her eyes focused on the newly approving horses there. She looked at the handsome stallion there, but she was pretty sure he was way too old for her, the foal was so cute and her mother was so pretty. Her head lifted when she looked up at the younger horse there, which was likely a gelding. She was not ready for foals, so a gelding as a possible friend could make her happy as she sometimes felt rather lonely in this herd with older horses and foals.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He stayed silent and just listened to the conversations between the Solaris, Hallow, and the stranger who told their name as a Samhain. It made him wonder if he had foals somewhere, what they were doing now, or if could he maybe never actually know them. Even if he could meet them, then could they know him, or could he actually know them? A deep sight escaped his mouth as he looked after the few horses going to the lead mare, Sorina staying with him, for some reason. He took a look at Sorina "I guess so, so Sorina how did you sleep?" he asked her as he turned back to the center of the herd.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:00 pm

I was going to change Myna's crush to Magnolia, but Queen, if you want Hallow and Magnolia to be mates we just have to get her to three years old. Just because I don't want to risk us getting in trouble since he is four years older...and I don't know if we'd get in trouble since she's two now

If you don't want to do that, I'll probably change the crushes. Though it seems like Magnolia might like stallions more, or be straight]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Anzar, Solaris and others

The blue eyed stallion watched them as well, and looked to Oriana. He watched as she seemed to look them over. She then made a decision, saying the mare and filly could stay. He nodded his head up and down, saying "Good, good. We couldn't turn them away anyway, that's a very small foal." He then twitched his ears and flicked his tail. "Now...to answer your question, I wanted to talk about...us. Also, I'm fine with walking and talking, as you had suggested." He reached out his muzzle to her a moment. He then glanced to where Isa had gone to drink from a stream. Shaking his head, he began to walk. He then paused and looked back, to make sure she was following him.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he looked at the others. She made a happy little sound as she stood beside him. She then noticed he seemed to be thinking on something. With the appearance of the young horse, it brought up a thought, she wondered if he was thinking about foals. Whether he had them, or was wanting the joy of having one. She nodded and said "I slept pretty well, actually. Did you...get to sleep last night?" she asked him, as they walked.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She flared her nostrils a moment, then looked to where Solaris was. She sighed a bit as she looked at the stallion. She then shook her head, trotting over to him. She didn't want to bother him, but she wanted to...watch over him or such. He was sleeping, after all, and Anzar didn't seem to be keeping watch. He was grazing, and it seemed Cerik and Oriana were going somewhere. Thus, she would watch over the stallion.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He tilted his head as he watched the newcomers. He then watched as Yamina ran off towards the new mare and filly. He shook his head a bit, then looked to Yama and Morri. He made a happy little sound. He then shook his head, wondering if he should ask Yama what he thought of crushes...Better not, not right now, after what had happened with Morri and Yamina. Besides, he's sensed unease or nerves from her.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, herd

The black stallion noticed a younger mare was looking at him. He'd call her a filly, since he was sure she'd had no foals yet. He walked over to her, saying "Hello. You're name was...Magnolia, right?" he asked, as he should know this as he'd been here for at least two or three months. He was glad there were mares here. Yang had been managing to help him with Morri. The foal was only four months old, yet. There were things he needed that only a mare could give.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He let his eyes look around at the others a moment. He took them all in, learning what they all looked like. He then shook his head, deciding he could graze and lowering his head.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd

The colt watched the filly for a moment. He made a small sound when she turned towards the mare and other filly, instead. Shaking his head, he turned his attention back to the colts. He said "Huh, what?" and tilted his head. "Nothing...is wrong with my leg," he said. He stretched his legs a bit.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ herd

The fiery but sweet little thing nosed at her son a couple times. She checked him over, then looked to her filly. She made a happy little sound, saying "This is your big brother. His name is Samhain, but you can just call him Sam." She then noticed the Arabian stallion, seeming to become interested. She stared at him a moment, then shook her head. She nudged her son again, then nudged Lucille. She walked over to Anzar, saying "Hello, my name is Lilith, who are you?"

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ herd

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly quickly turned her attention to another filly. She squealed happily as she looked at her. "Yay, a new friend!" she cried, then blinked. "I'm um...my name is Lucille, but you could call me Luci."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare slowly blinked some tiredness from her eyes. She then shook her head, and looked to the other mare and foals a moment. She felt happy and warm as she watched the two of them. She looked over as she noticed the newcomers, then. She made a happy little sound as she saw the new filly. She then headed over to Lumina, saying "Good morning."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:32 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Cerik ||

Once everyone was taken care of, that she was aware of, the mare turned to follow after Cerik. She caught up to the stallion and brushed up against him in a playful gesture. ”Alright….What did you want to talk about….? What about us?” she asked him, glancing at him as they walked along. Meanwhile Anzar was minding his own business, enjoying the sun on his back and the nice taste of the grass. He tore off a good chunk of grass and heard someone approaching him. He heard a voice and he lifted his head to glance up at who it was. The stallion finished his little bit of grass before speaking. “Oh…..Um hello….I’m Anzar, I’m new here. Lilith is it? Nice to meet you.” he said with a nod.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:33 pm

[I was going to change Myna's crush to Magnolia, but Queen, if you want Hallow and Magnolia to be mates we just have to get her to three years old. Just because I don't want to risk us getting in trouble since he is four years older...and I don't know if we'd get in trouble since she's two now

If you don't want to do that, I'll probably change the crushes. Though it seems like Magnolia might like stallions more, or be straight]

The blue eyed stallion turned as well, and walked with the mare. Dont tell her Anzar told you to do this, don't tell her Anzar told you to do this. "We...I...really, really like you, and you seem to like me too. I...like you as more than a friend. I figured I should probably tell you that. See if you feel the same, though if you don't...well... that's fine." Truthfully, it wouldn't be completely fine. He'd be a little upset and hurt, but if she didn't have a crush on him then she didn't.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he looked at the others. She made a happy little sound as she stood beside him. She then noticed he seemed to be thinking on something. With the appearance of the young horse, it brought up a thought, she wondered if he was thinking about foals. Whether he had them, or was wanting the joy of having one. She nodded and said "I slept pretty well, actually. Did you...get to sleep last night?" she asked him, as they walked.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He tilted his head as he watched the newcomers. He then watched as Yamina ran off towards the new mare and filly. He shook his head a bit, then looked to Yama and Morri. He made a happy little sound. He then shook his head, wondering if he should ask Yama what he thought of crushes...Better not, not right now, after what had happened with Morri and Yamina. Besides, he's sensed unease or nerves from her.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd

The black stallion noticed a younger mare was looking at him. He'd call her a filly, since he was sure she'd had no foals yet. He walked over to her, saying "Hello. You're name was...Magnolia, right?" he asked, as he should know this as he'd been here for at least two or three months. He was glad there were mares here. Yang had been managing to help him with Morri. The foal was only four months old, yet. There were things he needed that only a mare could give.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt watched the filly for a moment. He made a small sound when she turned towards the mare and other filly, instead. Shaking his head, he turned his attention back to the colts. He said "Huh, what?" and tilted his head. "Nothing...is wrong with my leg," he said. He stretched his legs a bit.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing moved her head up and down a couple times. It was almost as though she were nodding. She said "That's a very nice name, does it...have a meaning? My name is the name of a demon...or a fiery, brave woman, I'm not really sure. Fiery as in personality, though. Not like a person that was on fire or something." She shook her head, thinking she was rambling. "Nice to meet you," she then quickly said to him, which she realized she should have said first.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly quickly turned her attention to another filly. She squealed happily as she looked at her. "Yay, a new friend!" she cried, then blinked. "I'm um...my name is Lucille, but you could call me Luci."

The mare slowly blinked some tiredness from her eyes. She then shook her head, and looked to the other mare and foals a moment. She felt happy and warm as she watched the two of them. She looked over as she noticed the newcomers, then. She made a happy little sound as she saw the new filly. She then headed over to Lumina, saying "Good morning."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:38 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

Oriana paused and stood still for a moment or two. She was trying to wrap her head around what he had said. The mare glanced at him, her brain slowly processing what was going on. He liked her? And he knew that she liked him too? Was it that obvious? Shaking her head slightly, Oriana walked forward and pressed her muzzle against his and closed her eyes. ”Cerik….I honestly don’t know what to say….If I didn’t feel the same, why would I be standing there with you? Why would I be doing things with you? Of course I do Cerik…..” she spoke softly to him. Anzar flicked his tail and rubbed his head on his foreleg before answering. “It means silver. Guess it would seem fitting since my coat is almost silver in color.” he explained and shook out his mane. When he was born, he overheard some of the other horses say that it looked like he was touched by silver. And as he grew older, he color became more and more darker.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:05 pm

(Both my mares Lumina and Magnolia are straight. Magnolia is still too young for mates, and eventually, she could look for a stallion near her age...Hallow could be more than a father figure to her than a partner. + The handsome stallion she mentioned was Anzar. By the way, does Hallow has more former mates than Lilith? I could maybe do a mare (pregnant or with a foal), who could also maybe be his former mate?)

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She kept her eyes on her foal and the strangers but started to calm down a little bit as she noticed that they may not be a threat to Yamina. She shook her head as she looked at Myna who was there too she was always where she was "Morning Myna" she responded to her simply. She looked up at her "You know Myna, I know we are in the same group and all, but why are you always following me? You could just ask if you wanted to have a watch on my twins or anything? If that's the case" she asked her suddenly. She thought if the foal-less mare wanted to practice being with foals when she didn't have one herself yet.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri
__🐴__
His eyes blinked like he was not truly taking Morris's answer "I see, Of course...then what into you then?" he asked the other colt "You're acting weird, well you're always acting weird...So what's the problem, can we help you with it?" he asked "or is it your feelings from my sister the problem...well if that soo you could maybe wait for her...us to grow old...I mean we're foals, we could play, roan around, and annoy the adults, instead of thinking about adults' love problems" he spoke up to him.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille
__🐴__
She felt rather more excited when the young filly spoke up to her "Oh I am Yamina, nIce to meet you Luci..." she spoke up to her flicking her small tail. She took a quick look around then back to the filly "Oh are you going to stay here? It could be cool if you did as now I am not the only filly in the group" she said.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow, Samhain, Lilith, Luci (in a way)
__🐴__
She looked at the horses there still in a large group, she was never the most social in a situation like that and usually kept her distance. She looked up to the Hallow, she had seen him, of course, she had they lived in the same groups, but she had not truly ever spoken to him, maybe because of their age difference "Yes I am Magnolia, I was curious who is that gelding? You seems to know him...them? And the mare and the foal?" she asked him. She felt more alert with older stallions than younger ones, for some reason.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He sighed "I did sleep very well, actually...I had a dream...I don't remember it fully, but I do remember that in that dream I had...or I think they were mine, but a foal triples..." he said to her flicking his ears a little embarrassed. He looked up at the new mare and the foal, as well as Samhain "Seeing them, made me wonder about things...my foals, I think I could have some there somewhere, but what kind of young horses they could be at the time?" he spoke up to her then shook his head "Ah nevermind..." he said with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:06 pm

[ah, sorry.
He had another mare at the stable, but she wouldn't be in the wild. She's Morri's mother. But I want to have Hallow crush on Lumina, since she's already here and she's really pretty, and Myna is going to have no chance with her anyway.

If you wanted to make a mare with a colt, or even maybe a stallion that stayed with his colt, that would make me happy since Lucille could crush on the colt. And if you make a stallion instead of a mare, then maybe Myna could crush on that stallion, but you don't have to make a stallion; it could be a mare.

Random thing, but I was watching a show last night and I legit snorted because I wasn't expecting what the one character said. I was like "Is he going to say what I think he's going to?" I didn't really expect him to. Then he did, so I snorted then started laughing]

The blue eyed stallion squealed in delight when she said she felt the same way. "Oh, um...sorry about that...the loud sound. I'm just really happy you feel the same way," he said to her. He then raised his head up and down, since he couldn't shrug. "I don't know...mares hang out with stallions and geldings all the time. It's called being nice," he said. "I'm glad to know you like me back as more than a friend, though. I feel like I'm talking too much..." he then said. Taking a breath, he shook his head. He let his eyes wander the landscape for a small moment, then nodded to her. "Does that...make us mates, then? We aren't humans, so I think we go immediately to being mates, here."

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Wait, was it one foal in your dream or three, like triplets? Triplets isn't really possible...I don't think, but if you've been with more than one mare you'd have more than one foal." She then made a small sound. "Do you...want to find them? Do you...ever want to have more foals?" she asked. She felt like she'd already asked him once if he wanted to have foals.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He said "I do think it has something to do with your sister. Hey, um...I think I like some horse too...I don't know if I should tell them though...." he said, not letting on that it was Yama. For all he knew, Yama probably liked girls. He shook his head a couple times.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion looked to the filly/mare. He could call her a filly if he wanted, but likely wouldn't do so to her face. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. She was the same age as Samhain, he was pretty sure of that. "Oh, that's my son, well mine and Lilith over there. His name is Samhain, he's been...gelded, that's what the humans call it. I also think he might have liked boys even before that, anyway. The filly...I didn't know, she seems to be Lilith's new foal from some other stallion."

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt watched the filly again, well both of the fillies now. He then shook his head, and looked to the other colts again. He'd seen the way Yin looked at Yama sometimes, so he could kind of guess. Not saying anything, he said "It's up to you...but maybe you should let them know. Of course, they may reject you...That would freaky hurt, but also at least you'd have told them. Yama...yes, it's because of your sister. I feel like she's avoiding me now..." he muttered.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "That's definitely fitting, with your coat color. She flicked her tail back and forth. "I don't want to assume anything, so...do you have a mate out there somewhere?" she asked. She would assume not, since he'd come alone. Still, maybe he had a mare out there somewhere. Maybe she'd show up here. Lilith was finding herself attracted to this stallion. If there was a mare out there, though, she didn't want to risk anything...

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly nodded to her. "Yami...na," she said, seeming to have to break it up to pronounce it. "Could...may I call you...Mina?" she asked, thinking for a moment on a nickname. If not, she'd just have to learn to pronounce the name."yeah, I think mama wants to stay here. She seems to like that new stallion over there, too."

The mare made a small sound as she looked at the other mare. "No, I...well, looking after them once in awhile could be nice. If you ever wanted to be able to go off and do stuff. You have Yang around to help you, though." Shaking her head, she put her ears back a moment. "I...really really like you...like as more than friends...but you probably like stallions. I'm sorry if I seemed creepy or weird. I was just shy and nervous to talk to you," she said to her.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:14 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Cerik ||

She listened to his words and she snorted softly. ”Only if you ask. And if you do, that means that you not only are my mate, but you will also be taking on the role of being a leader. As lead stallion. And also being a father to Isa. Think you can take on all that?” she said, being serious about it. She wanted to make sure that he was willing to take on those responsibilities before they became mates. And then of course she would have to announce it to Isa and eventually the rest of the herd. Anzar chuckled at her question and shook his head. “Ahaha nope I’m all alone. I came here solo and I know I definitely don’t have any mates anywhere.” he told her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:23 pm

[ah, sorry.
He had another mare at the stable, but she wouldn't be in the wild. She's Morri's mother. But I want to have Hallow crush on Lumina, since she's already here and she's really pretty, and Myna is going to have no chance with her anyway.

If you wanted to make a mare with a colt, or even maybe a stallion that stayed with his colt, that would make me happy since Lucille could crush on the colt. And if you make a stallion instead of a mare, then maybe Myna could crush on that stallion, but you don't have to make a stallion; it could be a mare.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- (lead stallion)- mate: Oriana- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he listened to her. "Of course I'm ready for all that. Not that I fell for you because of any of that. I am ready for all of it, though. Well then...will you be my mate?" he asked her. Shed said he had to ask. Or had she said she had to ask? Well, shed asked if he was ready for responsibilities.

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Wait, was it one foal in your dream or three, like triplets? Triplets isn't really possible...I don't think, but if you've been with more than one mare you'd have more than one foal." She then made a small sound. "Do you...want to find them? Do you...ever want to have more foals?" she asked. She felt like she'd already asked him once if he wanted to have foals.

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He said "I do think it has something to do with your sister. Hey, um...I think I like some horse too...I don't know if I should tell them though...." he said, not letting on that it was Yama. For all he knew, Yama probably liked girls. He shook his head a couple times.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion looked to the filly/mare. He could call her a filly if he wanted, but likely wouldn't do so to her face. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. She was the same age as Samhain, he was pretty sure of that. "Oh, that's my son, well mine and Lilith over there. His name is Samhain, he's been...gelded, that's what the humans call it. I also think he might have liked boys even before that, anyway. The filly...I didn't know, she seems to be Lilith's new foal from some other stallion."

The colt watched the filly again, well both of the fillies now. He then shook his head, and looked to the other colts again. He'd seen the way Yin looked at Yama sometimes, so he could kind of guess. Not saying anything, he said "It's up to you...but maybe you should let them know. Of course, they may reject you...That would freaky hurt, but also at least you'd have told them. Yama...yes, it's because of your sister. I feel like she's avoiding me now..." he muttered.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh...that's good; I mean! I'm sorry to hear that. That's good for other mares, though. I um..." she trailed off. Stop it...you've done this twice before. She took a deep breath. "You're very handsome, and I like you a lot. Now...I know that doesn't mean you'd like me back. I'm kind of hoping so. I understand if not, though. We literally have just met. It might be a little weird," she said.

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly nodded to her. "Yami...na," she said, seeming to have to break it up to pronounce it. "Could...may I call you...Mina?" she asked, thinking for a moment on a nickname. If not, she'd just have to learn to pronounce the name."yeah, I think mama wants to stay here. She seems to like that new stallion over there, too."

The mare made a small sound as she looked at the other mare. "No, I...well, looking after them once in awhile could be nice. If you ever wanted to be able to go off and do stuff. You have Yang around to help you, though." Shaking her head, she put her ears back a moment. "I...really really like you...like as more than friends...but you probably like stallions. I'm sorry if I seemed creepy or weird. I was just shy and nervous to talk to you," she said to her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me