outlands, new wolf pack/loner rp, immediate start

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

outlands, new wolf pack/loner rp, immediate start

Postby vak » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:24 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      a family in ruins, defenseless and on the run across territory once forbidden as the outlands, unfamiliar to the whelps, aunties, and prior known den-mothers who have ever only known serenity in their lifetimes. the ground ripped from beneath them and thrust head first into a definitive era. the queen is dead, our alpha lost in the defensives along with any from the fighting troops. the pack has been lost. hope, it seems, is thriving. amongst the survivors are the remaining trickles of royal blood, the alpha's heirs; all true sisters each with a drive for greatness, each with a claim to the crown. yielded from the two successful litters of the alpha and queen four daughters were born, two from either. their claims are all equal by right under pack law however preparedness is another topic. diplomacy, grace, the queen mother mentality is all they've been taught, in preparation of fruitful lives spent as queens in their own packs.
      the only issue is the lack of training, not only for the sisters, but what remains of the pack. those who have been recovered are not the fighters who've witnessed hardship and been forced to adapt, nor are they the skilled hunters entrusted to seek out and nourish the pack. they're care providers, puppy 101, they retain very basic attributes that have never been utilized in any situation beyond teaching fundamentals. all have endured the lessons well learned, some have been the ones to teach, now is the time for putting those lessons to the test.
      awaiting in the outlands are challenges unforeseen. what lurks in the shadow entirely we do not know, the rumors of the loners have sparked up again and has left an unease over the pack wolves. pups are at the wandering age where anything ill fated has the possibility of befalling their vulnerable lives, their mother and aunties hold them closer. the four sisters have much distress to ease, as well as much to prove of themselves, for the sake of their pack. could a sibling rivalry topple the hierarchy, or the sisters decide to lead together? how are they to defend against the possible threat of the loners? or to begin to reestablish the pack?
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        RULES
      .:of course these aren't to be broken, and include the site rules, which I'll just reiterate below so we are all clear.
      .:no gore, or breeding scenes, use a fade to black for anything that could be considered unpleasant. injuries, deaths, births, and mates are all allowed, however detailed descriptions of any of these will result in moderator action.
      .:anything forced or abusive in nature will also result in moderator action.
      .:discuss with other players before creating any big developments that directly involve their character. fights, rivalries, crushes, siblings, etc.
      .:have a manageable amount of characters, I'll set the limit at 10 for now, however this includes any characters made during role-play like pups or loners, and should all have some identifiable personality/meaningful relationships with the other characters.
      .:if you would like a role as one of the sisters it's fcfs, no reservations, and there is only one sister role available to a user, only four in total.
      .:if you wish to have your own characters have relationships between them (parents and children, siblings, or even your own mate) feel welcome to do so, within CS guidelines as stated before. mate relationships are not permanent and are open to change within the role-play, or remain the same, just remember to discuss with the owner(s) of any involved characters first!
      .:I will not be approving characters, as long as they have basic info for a reference you may jump into the role-play, no wait times. images not required. name, age, appearance, personality are a must. post all references to the discussion thread.
      .:dramatics and romance are encouraged for those that enjoy ping such things, in moderation. licks and nuzzles may be exchanged, however nipping or biting during romantic scenes is a no go! simple and sweet, no extensive details, fades to black if applicable (i.e. explicit mating or birthing scenes). and do not attempt to take such details to pm! graphic content is not allowed to be posted on CS.

PACK RULES
      .:these are able to be broken, as they only pertain to the pack. they are subject to change based on role-play developments, the sisters may discuss and implement new rules as they see fit during rp.
      .:Alpha is our leader, whoever it may be, determined based upon ability to provide for and protect the pack.
      .:feed order is portioned at meal time, based on the size of the catch. if a secondary kill isn't produced for the alpha, their share will come from the original catch, and they will be given first selection. then are the mothers, pups that consume solids, the aunties and hunters and fighters follow in no particular order.
      .:an order is an order no matter your rank, and you must fulfill said given order.
      .:killing other wolves is beyond pack law, and could result in being driven from the pack due to safety concerns.
      .:never venture into the outlands, doing so is considered abandoning the pack.
        UPDATES/ADDITIONAL INFO
      welcome to the rp, I hope that we can have some fun with this! if I left anything unclear or there is a concern, please message me! I promise I don't bite and I can sometimes be a nice chat. anyways, yes, our setting is a miserable one as you've come to understand; what remains of the alpha and queen are their four daughters, in the midst of an unprovoked attack those who had lingered behind were forced to retreat into an under explored area known as the outlands. this place has been forbidden to the pack for as long as any can remember, a place only for the exiles. the area is densely forested as far as we can tell, however that may not always be the case; the foliage is difficult to maneuver and a heavy downpour seeping through the canopy only makes it worse. the visibility is not great here while the scent trails are being washed away. panic is brewing as those who have grouped together search for the rest of the escapees. now, these are made up of mothers, pup sitters, litters of various ages (a few years down to a few months/weeks), those who wouldn't have seen any of the battle, and instead would have been hunkered down in a den somewhere. not every one of them is accounted for due to a split in the group during the departure. the hope is to leave an easy opening for introductions for everyone, since everything is very scattered at the moment we'll be starting.
      though we aren't dealing with the pack alone. loners are rumored to lurk just beyond the treeline, swallowed up by the shadows they reside in, and the very thought has unsettled the pack greatly. the only reason to not have a pack is to be deemed unworthy through some means, something outside of pack law. but the pack is crumpled now and the laws with it; could it be time to give them another chance, or best to fear them? there are pups to protect, after all. as long as the role numbers are balanced, loners to pack and with the pack mothers to pups, everything should go smoothly, so just keep that in mind when creating characters! if you make four loners right off the bat, it doesn't leave much room for anyone else, and some wolves will need to join the pack even if once a loner. if your wolf travels with the pack, eats with the pack, and/or socializes with the pack well often, the wolf will be considered part of the pack and no longer a loner. if they follow the pack on the outskirts, eat without them, and keep the interactions to a minimum or secretive, then they can still be considered a loner. I'm happy to let another pack form if more than three loners group up together in the rp! we do have four sisters who could decide to go off and do their own thing, who knows? I expect the loners to be mostly male, given not many in this original pack are going to be, so also take that into consideration. lgbtq is fine; there will be no offspring of these couples and they will not be allowed to "fade to black" for romantic scenes, as per CS rules, I don't mind characters identifying as queer, though. when submitting a character sheet, make sure it has their name, age, appearance, and personality at minimum, any extras you do are up to you, I don't require images. I also won't be approving characters! as long as their character sheet is complete and posted to the discussion thread, you may begin to rp. reservations won't be held, if you want a character role you must post a complete sheet for it while it is available.
      PACK ROLES
      .:sister/daughter: destine to become alphas of their own packs, these girls are well mannered and disciplined. they're pristine royalty, expected to have been granted a suitable mate and territory when their time to rule had come. they're tasked with the survival of their remaining pack now, while faced with the decision of taking the throne for themself, or ruling alongside each other.
      .:den mother: female wolves who have birthed a litter, are expecting, or have produced pups in the past. while not well versed in some cases, these wolves are tasked with protecting, teaching, and caring for the pups of the pack. they have little to no experience hunting despite their roles.
      .:auntie: female wolves who for some reason cannot produce pups. their role is generally the same as the den mother, however they are more likely to have experience as an apprentice hunter or fighter. these may be older wolves who retired their former role for something easier, or females that are infertile in some way. they will not become pregnant or produce pups.
      .:puppy/adolescent: the young wolves of the pack. those on their way to apprenticeship and those who are still learning to figure out their paws, they've been catered to for their short lives, which could make them a bit ignorant. they're just puppies, after all.
      .:loner: lone wolves who do not join a pack. they may be exiles, they may be born into it. joining a pack is allowed, but they will lose their status as a loner as a result.

AVAILABILITY

.:sister/daughter: 2/4 filled
      .:den mother: 1/6 filled
      .:auntie: 0/4 filled
      .:puppy/adolescent: 2/6 filled
      .:loner 1/4 filled
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emmer and moth

Postby vak » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 pm

Emmer xx four years xx sister/daughter role xx no mate, no crush xx she/her xx no tags
      panic. it's brewing up from a deep, unfamiliar place in her chest, drying her mouth and constricting in her throat, as trudging footfalls carry her onwards into the thickets of the treeline. into the outlands. everything feels..numb- she feels sick. yet onwards she presses farther into the heavily forested area, stumbling numbly across knots on roots and various leafy things all the while. a bit more concentration could do while moving her feet instead of skidding or scraping through bramble as she is now, the mere ability to be able to move at all came as a surprise. the deafening silence of her heartbeat swallows up her hearing while her eyes are pinned forward, not quite processing her direct path entirely. is this shock? never before had this been in her consideration for a future; she was supposed to be married, and granted the privilege of raising a pack in a territory all their own, with two blood allies at their back. mother and father are..gone. and so is home, overtaken by a force much greater than their own. she'd never heard as much as a whisper concerning these foes, which had become one of the most jarring parts of the whole situation, she lived in the whispers, always a rumor mill who was aware of the gossip. not a word. not one of the fighters, hunters, not even her father had so much as mouthed something concerning this. so yea, shock is a reasonable diagnosis.
      Emmeranne draws into a quick halt, her slender black legs braced wide beneath her as she shivered slightly, head dropped and eyes squeezed shut. one shuddering breath to recompose as she attempts convincing herself it's only rain dampening her cheek fur. to top off everything else, an icy rain had begun its downpour slightly before she and the others had made a run for it, it chilled her to the bone where it managed to break pelt. sleek and dark as the forest surrounding her, the shine of it does little to fully insulate her, despite as beautiful the hair is, its thinly cloaked around her and now clings to her back in damp patches. she gives another shiver against the cold, and breaks the trance she had been trapped in, managing to survey the surrounding area. a labyrinth of trees lay before her, and behind her, indistinguishable from anything else nearby. or..maybe there were shadows moving in the distance? visibility is so low, the morning sun clouded over entirely by the storm muddying the scene. she couldn't be sure if any members of her pack were nearby though she knew it is her duty to attempt locating them; Emmer gathers herself from her fragile, frayed state, straightening her posture and giving a little shake off of what remained of the feeling. two tentative strides forward, and she was able to regain enough composure to pick across the forest floor towards whatever moved in the distance.

Moth xx seven years xx loner role xx no mate, no crush xx he/him xx no tags
      another day in the outlands, yet another fruitless hunt. prey has been using more brains than in the past, and have gotten quite good at playing the cat and mouse game. they emerge for their little dens, taunting Moth with what should be kills he could make in his sleep. as soon as he makes a move, they're gone. three days its been since he'd managed to take anything down; at this point he would take anything, lizards and rats included. as if the isolation of an exile's life wasn't suffering enough.
      Moth hunkered against the light rain bracing his back, moving swiftly across jagged rocks and landscape back towards the hopeful shelter of the forest. he approached from further within the outlands, a drastically more plains like landscape that grazing animals called home; the grass is tall, much taller than a wolf in many places, and dry, and the herd animals are experts on utilizing it to their advantage. especially when its one lone hunter attempting to tackle the task. he breached the woodline in a rush to be away from the elements, only pausing a beat once he came upon a slightly dryer section beneath the canopy. he ran his eyes across the area he'd come in from, searching for nothing in particular, as there wasn't anything new to see. a wistful glance that ended at the rumble of his stomach. on the move again. exhaustion drags at him as he trots across the familiar woven paths through the foliage, more muscle memory at this point than actual directing. this place had been his home for a long time. the place he calls his own in the woodlands is a well lived in stump. a large and long dead oak tree, slightly uprooted, beneath which he had dug out a cozy little hole just his size. the rain water rarely ran in given the slightly inclined slope of the base surrounding it. it's a few miles in from the hunting areas, a bit closer towards the pack territories, and the sight of it came as a relief to the brutish male wolf. his steps quicken ever so slightly as he approaches, head on a swivel. never had he encountered another wolf at his make-do den but the thought never stopped gnawing at him.
      a small bird made its presence unmistakable, which had the dark gray wolf to drop immediately into a stalking stance, a snarl of hunger readying his fangs for the attack.it was over with quick, the whole meal was little more than a mouthful, still something. Moth triumphantly marched his way back across to his den, slinking in and giving a few well earned scratches and turns before finding the position he'd be most comfortable in. he pinned the bird beneath his front paws as he ate, hardly visible through his curtain of roots, his tail wagging lazily at a job well done for himself. yet another day, but a less hungry one.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emmer and moth

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:46 pm

Maggie- f- 4 y- sister/daughter- heterosexual- open for mate and wants pups- Tags

The pretty black phase she wolf with semi fluffy fur looked around, a bit worried. The average height and slender one shivered a bit. She listened for the sound of anything other than prey. She didn't hear anything yet, not barks nor howls. She didn't even hear anything walking that didn't sound like squirrels or deer. She shook her head a couple times. She sniffed around a bit, then let out the wolf equivalent of a sigh. She was looking for some wolf, any wolf, but most especially her sisters. She thought of her father and mother a moment. She then whined a bit, shaking her head. Gray eyes in a kind face glanced about a moment. She was still looking, still trying to see movement of anything but prey or foxes or bugs.

She paused a moment, one white toed paw raised as she did so. She thought she heard something, maybe saw something, maybe smelled something. Whatever this may be was in the distance. She watched and listened again, sniffing a bit. Her white tipped tail flicked, and she began to move along once more. She stopped to lick at her chest patch a moment. Shaking her head, she then hurried along once more. She paused every couple moments to listen and sniff. She would continue on after a moment, each time. She covered ground this way, and soon stopped fully. She definitely heard paw steps now, and thought she saw movement. She barked and ran towards it, nearly running into Emmer and yelping in relief to see her.

Dove- f- 4 y- Den mother- two pups and had a mate/open- Tags: Raven/open

The kind and caring but wild and loud she wolf yawned a bit. She shook her head a couple times, then stopped herself from doing so. Her sweet and kind eyes turned to her pup(s). She smiled a canine smile as she looked down at Raven. She heard him whine, and knew they were hungry. She let out the wolf equivalent of a sigh, and let golden eyes wander. She sniffed the air a bit as well, dark nose moving. Creamy ears twitched then perked, as she thought she heard something. The smaller and slender she wolf continued to walk. The pretty white wolf thought she'd heard something. They had to keep walking to find it. She just hoped it was some sort of prey, as Raven gave another whine.

Raven- m but might one day identify as genderfluid- two months- puppy- Dove is mom, has a sister as well- will like boys or be asexual, but more likely to like boys no matter what gender identity when older- Tags: Dove/open

The sweet and gentle but bee and thunder disliking pup yawned a bit. He then whined as he turned golden eyes to his mom. He looked up at her, as she was of course bigger than him. He whined again, and glanced to his sister a moment (NPC unless someone wants to play her). He growled when she pawed at him. He then let out a small sighing breath. His sister was bigger than him, and used this to her advantage. When she'd manage to get him to play, she'd always win...Shaking his dark furred head, the small and slender one looked to his mom. He moved a bit closer to her. He nosed at her leg a couple times. He whined as his belly rumbled...then he walked along with his family.

Bluejay- agender- 6 y- loner- asexual- Tags: open

The lovely gray one, with white areas, twitched black ears and the nose as well. The black snouted one sniffed the air a bit. Their back also had black over it. Brilliant blue eyes glanced about, making sure once more that they were really alone. They then nodded their head, to them self. The black topped tail flicked a bit, and they began to walk again. The playful pup lover sniffed the air once more. The semi fluffy one was trying to locate some prey out here. The stubborn and hard headed one continued to sniff. They shook their head a couple times, and let out the wolf equivalent of a sigh. Their eyes gazed about once more. The slender and average sized wolf then continued on, soon finding a squirrel and getting it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emmer

Postby vak » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:44 am

Emmer xx four years xx sister/daughter role xx no mate, no crush xx she/her xx tag Maggie
      mud and sticks, catching brambles with pricks, large knotted knobs of root emerging from the ground, all elements working flawlessly against Emmeranne's clamber across the underbrush covered floor. perhaps it was a trick of the light, but she could have swore she had seen something coming towards her, only to have not been able to decide if it were true once concentrating on it. once again she paused, paws planted in the shrubbery solidly, glaring around admittedly a bit lost. her nose twitched, searching the air for any confirmation her eyes wouldn't bring. the damp air hindered her attempt a bit, masking the scent trails with the heavy odor of a well drenched forest floor, all the plants seeping out happy, rained on smells. it felt..awkward to glance around such an unknown area. like something were watching her every move. had to be her nerves getting to her, who could blame her? or any of them for an ill reaction to something as tragic as being forced to leave behind a shattered life. if she could find anyone, she wouldn't.
      it was about the time that thought had crossed her mind when a swift rush of air caught her, no collision, but the raven-like she wolf took uncertain steps back before refocusing on the situation at hand. Maggie! Emmer could have pounced on her then; not only for scaring her half to death, but for finding her. the relief caught up with her quickly, causing her to chirp out a sharp "Mags!" and closed the little bit of distance between them. she nuzzled her sister softly against the cheek, comforted now that she had a familiar presence at her side.
      "I don't know what happened." Emmer admitted, her tone disappointed and edgy. "and this isn't the place for being unsure." more looks around herself, and now her sister, searching and yet not finding anything beyond tree trunks. "did you see anyone?" she stepped towards the direction Maggie had come from, sniffing at the air tentatively, almost hoping to be ran over by the rest of the pack at her back.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: outlands, new wolf pack/loner rp, immediate start

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:21 am

Firestone - female - auntie - 4 years - crush: open - tags - open

The red russet large she-wolf left her small pack for a while again. She needed to get something to hunt for the den mothers and pups. Alone her chance to catch anything large was not good she could need some help from the other she-wolves of the pack, but so far there was only the den-mother Caliza, who needed to look after her pups. So far she was not find anything big, just a few rats and a female pheasant. She buried the rats and took the bird with her back to the group.

Caliza - female - den-mother - 4 years - crush: open - tags - open

Yawning the pale golden she-wolf got up at the nest she was made for her and her two sons. Shaking her fur a little bit, she looked around the area unsure where she could be going now. Firestone was gone too, but she knew that the red she-wolf will come back as she could not leave her or the pups behind.

Sunny - male - pup - 2 months - crush: open - tags - open

He left the den they were staying their night at and looked at something cool on the ground after seeing and few fallen cones near the trees he run to them. The cone was still untouched, which meant that it didn't fall from the tree because of the stuttering squirrel. He slapped the cone into the air and started to play on it.

Sandstone - male - pup - 2 months - crush: open - tags - open

The shy boy stays at the nest still after his mother left it to talk with the other den-mothers. His brother was already out of the den and he was just waiting for the moment for Sunny to slam into the den calling for him to come with him to do whatever he has on his weird mind.

Piraya - male - a loner - 2 years - crush: open - tags - open

The young loner was not being so lucky with prey for days, so he started to be desperate to get something to eat. At the moment he didn't really care what it could be at, fresh kills to the carcass left by other predators. Sniffing the air and listening to the winds he felt like his luck was changing soon as he did smell something that made his mouth wet. Fresh meat, but sadly he did scent something else too, something which made him a little unsure, cougars were strong felines and they could become troublesome ones too.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:07 pm

Maggie- f- 4 y- sister/daughter- heterosexual- open for mate and wants pups- Tags: Emmer

The pretty black phase she wolf whined happily as she saw the other she wolf. Her tail wagged a bit as she nosed at her. It was a greeting, seeing as they were sisters. The pack had been scattered...and she didn't want to think of it. Shaking her head, she looked her sister over. Emmer seemed stunned a moment, or just startled by how she'd run into her. This gave her time to look her over. She didn't see any injuries or such, or didn't think she did anyway. She sighed with relief to see the other seemed fine. She didn't seem hurt anyway, but who knew how she was feeling. Scared and worried, obviously, considering all that had happened. Their pack had gotten separated, after all.

She smiled a canine smile as she nodded to the other, then. "Sorry for running into you Emmer," was the first thing she said. She saw the relief in the eyes of the other. It was the same feeling she was having, though still worried for the others. She giggled a bit, or a similar wolf type of sound. She nuzzled at the other a bit, then glanced around. Gray eyes caught nothing else, maybe a bird or a squirrel. She turned her attention back to her sister, then. She nodded as she said "Definitely not the place to be unsure. I don't like this..." she muttered, looking around again. "I...haven't seen the others, but I was keeping an eye out. I think we need to keep searching," she said to the other she wolf.

Dove- f- 4 y- Den mother- two pups and had a mate/open- Tags: Raven/open

The kind and caring but wild and loud she wolf yawned a bit. She shook her head a couple times, then stopped herself from doing so. Her sweet and kind eyes turned to her pup(s). She smiled a canine smile as she looked down at Raven. She heard him whine, and knew they were hungry. She let out the wolf equivalent of a sigh, and let golden eyes wander. She sniffed the air a bit as well, dark nose moving. Creamy ears twitched then perked, as she thought she heard something. The smaller and slender she wolf continued to walk. The pretty white wolf thought she'd heard something. They had to keep walking to find it. She just hoped it was some sort of prey, as Raven gave another whine.

Raven- m but might one day identify as genderfluid- two months- puppy- Dove is mom, has a sister as well- will like boys or be asexual, but more likely to like boys no matter what gender identity when older- Tags: Dove/open

The sweet and gentle but bee and thunder disliking pup yawned a bit. He then whined as he turned golden eyes to his mom. He looked up at her, as she was of course bigger than him. He whined again, and glanced to his sister a moment (NPC unless someone wants to play her). He growled when she pawed at him. He then let out a small sighing breath. His sister was bigger than him, and used this to her advantage. When she'd manage to get him to play, she'd always win...Shaking his dark furred head, the small and slender one looked to his mom. He moved a bit closer to her. He nosed at her leg a couple times. He whined as his belly rumbled...then he walked along with his family.

The lovely gray one, with white areas, twitched black ears and the nose as well. The black snouted one sniffed the air a bit. Their back also had black over it. Brilliant blue eyes glanced about, making sure once more that they were really alone. They then nodded their head, to them self. The black topped tail flicked a bit, and they began to walk again. The playful pup lover sniffed the air once more. The semi fluffy one was trying to locate some prey out here. The stubborn and hard headed one continued to sniff. They shook their head a couple times, and let out the wolf equivalent of a sigh. Their eyes gazed about once more. The slender and average sized wolf then continued on, soon finding a squirrel and getting it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Ceres
pronouns; she/her age; 4 years role; sister/daughter
────────────────────────────────
mentions; none by name tagged; Open

indentationThings were not going as planned, which always put a thorn in her side. Tail lashing as she slowly walked along, the lupine trekked along, carefully sniffing the air. Pale eyes steadily focused on the stretch of forest in front of her, carefully maneuvering around knotted roots, fallen logs, and the like. Despite her inner turmoil and panic, the she-wolf did her best to keep her head. Plan, plan for the future. She was without direction, with no advisors, not even her sisters to bounce ideas off of, she felt utterly useless. Digging dull claws into the moist layer of topsoil, the masked lupine paused. She needed to find her sisters - at the very least - and then hopefully find the others.
She didn't know who was left, but as she started moving forward again she allowed a sense of confidence - false at this point - to take over her. Body stiff and showing signs of slight aggression, Ceres was ready for a fight. Even if she was going to lose - and she most likely would in her untrained state - but she'd go down fighting at least.

Faidra
pronouns; she/her & they/them age; 5 years role; auntie
────────────────────────────────
mentions; Caliza tagged; Dove & Raven

indentationThe usually happy-go-lucky she-wolf was scared out of her mind, limbs shaking as she dashed forward blindly. She hated this, hated not knowing. Was anyone even alive? Snarling to herself the orange-eyed lupine rushed past a tree that she knew to be relatively old, one she figured to be the oldest in the forest. A familiar scent started to waft into her nose before she lost it, only for her to skid to a halt and abruptly turn. Retracing her steps a few paces, she found the scent and frowned, Pup scent, young shouldn't be far from their mother. Either Dove and Raven or Caliza and her pups. Huffing the she-wolf started forward, nose to the ground following the scent. Eventually, the scent got strong enough that she picked up speed, and crashed right into the small form of Dove.

Saturn
pronouns; he/him age; 6 years role; loner
──────────────────────────────────
mentions; none tagged; Corvus

indentation"Cor! Oh Cor, Lets go hunting! I'm starving." Saturn tapped cheerfully, tail wagging wildly. Pale fur shining brightly under the rays of the simmering sun, the male was faking his enthusiasm, hoping to cheer up his gruff brother. A whine left him, "But Cor! We might find some shelter, to cool off! Or even some fresh water!" Saturn pouted at his littermate, giving him his best puppy-dog look, then beaming with the other male sighed. "Yes! Yes! Yes, let's go!" He celebrated as loud as he dared, hoping not to scare away any prospective prey. After his little celebration was over, the pale-furred male started walking forward, focused and nose to the ground searching for a scent.

Corvus
pronouns; he/him & they/them age; 6 years role; loner
──────────────────────────────────
mentions; none tagged; Saturn

indentationThe heat of the area they were in was killing him, maybe not literally, but he could not wait to get out of the heat and into some shade. Licking his jaw, the battle-scarred male paused as his brother's voice rang into his ears. Irritation bubbled in his gut, as hungry as he was, expending more energy looking for prey wasn't on his to-do list. "Not interested, Saturn. If you're hungry you can try and find something, but I'm not dragging you anywhere when you collapse." He snapped with a curled lip, moving past his brother. When the smaller wolf returned to his side and spoke again he paused, lacing at the other wolf. He's not wrong, there is a slim chance. He thought, before sighing, mentally ignoring his brother's cheering. Better a chance than ignoring a sign. He mused as he did the opposed of his brother, lifting his head into the air to see if he could catch any scents.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:44 pm

Maggie- f- 4 y- sister/daughter- heterosexual- open for mate and wants pups- Tags: Emmer

The pretty black phase she wolf whined happily as she saw the other she wolf. Her tail wagged a bit as she nosed at her. It was a greeting, seeing as they were sisters. The pack had been scattered...and she didn't want to think of it. Shaking her head, she looked her sister over. Emmer seemed stunned a moment, or just startled by how she'd run into her. This gave her time to look her over. She didn't see any injuries or such, or didn't think she did anyway. She sighed with relief to see the other seemed fine. She didn't seem hurt anyway, but who knew how she was feeling. Scared and worried, obviously, considering all that had happened. Their pack had gotten separated, after all.

She smiled a canine smile as she nodded to the other, then. "Sorry for running into you Emmer," was the first thing she said. She saw the relief in the eyes of the other. It was the same feeling she was having, though still worried for the others. She giggled a bit, or a similar wolf type of sound. She nuzzled at the other a bit, then glanced around. Gray eyes caught nothing else, maybe a bird or a squirrel. She turned her attention back to her sister, then. She nodded as she said "Definitely not the place to be unsure. I don't like this..." she muttered, looking around again. "I...haven't seen the others, but I was keeping an eye out. I think we need to keep searching," she said to the other she wolf.

Dove- f- 4 y- Den mother- two pups and had a mate/open- Tags: Raven/Faidra

The pretty and smaller white she wolf sniffed the air, again. Golden eyes kept a lookout for any movement, but she didn't see much. She saw birds flying from tree to tree, but that didn't help. She couldn't exactly catch a bird that was up that high...Creamy ears twitched again, then perked. She kept an ear out for any mice or squirrels moving about. She didn't like that she couldn't find anything for her pups...She let out another wolf sigh, and looked to them a moment. She then shook her head, again, and scanned around. She still wasn't seeing anything, and this annoyed her. The prey seemed to be getting smart...or better at hiding. Just as she was about to give up, she yelped as some-wolf ran into her.

Raven- m but might one day identify as genderfluid- two months- puppy- Dove is mom, has a sister as well- will like boys or be asexual, but more likely to like boys no matter what gender identity when older- Tags: Dove/Faidra

The dark furred small and slender pup whined again...then shook his head. He watched his mother look about, clearly trying to spot prey. His own golden eyes wandered a bit, but all he saw were those birds. He shook his head and let out a sigh. He thought he smelled animals around. However, he saw nothing moving, and heard nothing except those birds. Those birds were making him annoyed, honestly...Shaking his head again, he looked to his mother. He heard her give a small sound of annoyance. He whined a bit at this, thinking she might be giving up finding food. Just then, a shape crashed into her: Faidra. "Auntie!" he yelped, tail wagging happily as he saw the orange eyed she wolf.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:34 am

Firestone - female - auntie - 4 years - crush: open - tags - open

She took her catch pheasant to Caliza and her pups. When they started to eat the bird, she decided to take a heavy risk and howl. She howled as loud as she could get out of her throat, this was not wise as she could tell some strangers where they were, but she could maybe be heard by her pack members too. She stopped howling for a moment to listen if there could be any answer anywhere, but as she didn't hear anything she howled again.

Caliza - female - den-mother - 4 years - crush: open - tags - open

She smiled at Firestone as the she-wolf bring them a pheasant, the bird was a good thing now as she and her pups were pretty hungry. She knew that Firestone was as well, but she let her howl in peace so maybe they could get back to their pack. She looked over to her two sons "Now then pups, time to eat" she called out for them as he started to take the feathers away so the bird was easier to eat.

Sunny - male - pup - 2 months - crush: open - tags - open

He played with the cone he was found there, flicking his ears he looked over to his aunt which got back with some large bird he was never seen before "Ooh cool a bird?" he called out as she run toward her mother and the prey, watching the large weird looking bird in confusion "is that even good?" he murmured as he sniffed the prey.

Sandstone - male - pup - 2 months - crush: open - tags - open

He walked out of their little den too as he heard his mother calling for them. He looked at the bird with wide eyes as he was never seen such a large bird. He sniffed the bird little unsure at first, but he was so hungry that he didn't really mind about it for long "I don't care, as long that's eatable I am going to eat it" he responded Sunny, waiting patiently for his mother to work with the bird's feathers.

Piraya - male - a loner - 2 years - crush: open - tags - open

As he found the carcass near the trees, he looked carefully around for anyone who could be close by, but as he didn't see anything he decided to try to steal the leftovers. Getting closer to the carcass he kept his ears alert as he get closer and closer when he was close enough he took the carcass with him and run away as fast as he could. As he thought he was far enough and nobody was following him, he started to enjoy the prey, even if it was mostly leftovers.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:14 am

Tempest | Female | 3 years | Loner | Tags: open

Tempest shakes out her pitch black fur as she scans her surroundings before slowly emerging from the shadows of the trees. She takes silent steps towards the stream she has slept near the night before and lowers her head to lap up some of the cool water. Feeling the wind blowing against her fur, the small shewolf starts to pad upstream while making sure her shadow didn't fall on the water, hoping to find a decent sized fish soon. Tempest wasn't picky with what she will hunt since food is food and a lone wolf can't take down a large animal without the risk of getting hurt. A small smile graces her as she eventually spots a decent sized fish and creeps up to the edge of the water before darting her head in the water and snapping her jaws closed on the fish. Taking her prize with her, the black female quietly slips back into the trees to enjoy her meal, snarling slightly when she heard howling in the near distance.

Last bumped by SaphiraBrightscales on Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:14 am.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me