๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„...๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค

Postby Sonder, » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:33 pm

โ–„
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐€ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐† ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‹๐€๐˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–„
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐‘
    | mercurius | seven | male |wolfdog | Sonder,

๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘
    | artemis | seven |female | belgian malinois | Furrydogs12

๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’
    | cassius | three| male | basenji | Furrydogs12
    | starkie | four | male | norwegian elkhound | Queen of flames
    | saturn | three ยฝ | male| pitbull | LunaClaw
    | justinian | forteen | male | german shepherd| azhefa.

๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘๐’
    | astrid | six |female | belgian malinois | delicate.
    | sunan | five | female| saluki | Furrydogs12
    | symphonia | five | female | kuvasz | Queen of flames
    | ashara | five | female| german shepherd| azhefa.
    | name | age | gender | breed | user

๐’๐‚๐Ž๐”๐“๐„๐‘๐’
    | igor | five | male | caucasian shepherd | delicate.
    | delfin | three | male | australian cattle dog | Queen of flames
    | cherry | two | female| aussie| LunaClaw
    | cora | two | female | sheltie | Purpleplexed
    | cowboy | four | male | lundehund/lab| guh-huh!

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐†๐’
    | na'vi | three | female | mongrel | Sonder,
    | liko | two | male | pomeranian | Furrydogs12
    | name | age | gender | dalmatian | leeknow
    | catherina | two | female | red siberian husky | Queen of flames
    | valkyrie | four | female | aussie| blkberry
    | willow | three | border collie | delicate.
โ–„
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Last edited by Sonder, on Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:45 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

Postby Sonder, » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:21 am

x
x
x
x

โ”€โ”€โ”€( Time of year - Spring ! )โ”€โ”€โ”€
x
x
Last edited by Sonder, on Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ (01) & ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ (01)

Postby Sonder, » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:10 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
ยปยปโ€” ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: pack leader ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: open ! )
    Sprawled haphazardly against the denโ€™s floor, Mercurius allowed his ageing muscles to relax a little longer that morning before he arose. The sun poured through the entrance of the den and beckoned him to his ever-growing duties. He passed a few slumbering silhouettes upon leaving, accidentally trodding on a few innocent paws. A small petty part of him hoped it was Igor he stepped upon. Merc still holds a bitter grudge against Igor for nearly besting him in combat for a change in leadership. The two dogs tolerate each other at best, but Merc admittedly doesnโ€™t make Igorโ€™s life around him pleasurable, to say the least.

The sable wolfdog plumped his hind onto the plush floor of the WildFnags communal area, made up of serpentining thick roots with a plush green carpet of moss growing over it. Merc flicked his eyes over the foreground in observing his pack, especially looking out for his adopted sister. Artemis. To make sure she was alive and well. He valued her most of all, after their fighting for survival together for so long he has formed a bond stronger than blood through his hardship with her.

Each and every member of his pack earned their right and his regard, and those loners he adopted โ€ฆ were a desperate attempt for help in this pending war the WildFangs faced. Although Mercurius did believe that some of the new members did prove to be promising, but others โ€ฆ. In truth, he saw them as just foot soldiers and another mouth to feed.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
โ€หšโ€” ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: adopted loner) . ( bio ) . ( location: otw back from the river) . ( tags: open ! )
    A dark narrow river wound its merry way through the Wildfang territory. Babbling and burbling, it sprung over the limestone rocks in its way. Navi watched as pebbles whisked about under the wash of the current. She believed that rivers are the liquid soul of the forest, and so sheโ€™d often come to pay her respects here.

Navi had come to the river that morning to take a break from Pack Life, she had a growing frustration about her placement within the hierarchy. In her mind, she was just as skilled as any of their original members. But the leaders wouldnโ€™t budge ... and for now she would have to think outside the box to prove to them she was worthy.

But her blissful silence was quickly disturbed by a cluster of dragonflies that fizzed through the beams of light, their wings a-glitter in the sun. Raising a brow, she turned towards them. Her movements were very slow until she quickly snapped her fangs, catching a few in her jaw. Yes, it was a meagre breakfast, but she didnโ€™t fancy waking Mercurius and his terrifying sister. And so she sat somewhat-content snacking on dragonflies for now.

As the morning ticked on, chords of soft light speared down from above, hitting the female with its warm embrace. It was time to leave. She rose her slender frame. Her head ever so gently raised to take the warmth in, as the mongrel softly sauntered back, making her way to the densite.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:30 am

Artemis
adopted sister - seven - Bio
Waking from a quiet restful slumber, brown eyes opened, adjusting to the sunlight that shone. Artemis opened her maw, yawning, her knife-sharp canines glistening. The female rose onto her muscular legs, her pelt shining in the sun. She was nimble, but she was still careful not to step on anyone. She made it out of the den, hopefully not stepping on any limbs as she did. Her pelt, black and gold hints, was quite stunning; she was quite proud of it. The sun shone down, making her fur look shiny.

The malinois looked around outside, spotting the familiar face of her brother. She walked over, sitting beside him. โ€œMorning, Mercโ€ she says calling him by a nickname that few were aloud to. She looked him over, glad that she didnโ€™t see any sores or injuries. โ€œHow are you this morning?โ€ She asks, letting him see the soft side that many rarely saw.

Cassius
guard - three - Bio
As the sun was rising, one guard was awake before it. Cassius sat on a boulder, watching the sun rise and the sky changing from pitch black to a blue. He yawned, his very short white and brindle pelt moving a little with a breeze that blew past him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the tranquility that the morning brought. Heโ€™d enjoy the calm before the storm that came with the waking of his packmates. He hated the adopted loners, they added unnecessary weight to the pack. He shook his head, not allowing the thought of the loners to ruin the peace of this morning.

Sunan
hunter - five - Bio
As the sun rose, a saluki by the name of Sunan rose as well. She blinked, squinting as the sun blinded her eyes. She yawned getting up onto her paws and shaking the dirt off her silky coat. She then carefully walked out of the den. She looked around, noticing that Naโ€™vi wasnโ€™t to be seen. She didnโ€™t know whether or not she should trust the mongrel, as she was rumored to be using her for her own personal gain. She really hoped that it wasnโ€™t true, but now she isnโ€™t so sure itโ€™s false either.

Liko
adopted loner - two - Bio
A ball of what looked like a large dust ball slept, but in fact the ball was a small pomeranian by the name of Liko. The small dog opened his eyes, blinking but not moving his face from his fur. He yawned, shaking his ears before getting the energy to unstable himself and get up to his paws. He trotted out of the den, his little build made it so avoiding limbs like a maze. He eventually made it out of the den and into the sun. He smiled as the sun warmed up his lilac pelt.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:14 am

Starkie | male | Guard | Norwegian elkhound | tags: open

The black Norwegian elkhound padded out of the den, yawning he licked his dry lips and looked around the other dogs, seeing the leader and his sister there. He didn't really know what to think about those loners, but so far he didn't see any problems with any of them, so he didn't mind them. Though he hated to teach them to do the pack's ways if they were on the same patrols. He left the camp to take take a drink at the river, there was the pond closer, but he liked to walk to the river and the water there was much fresher than into the pond.

Symphonia | female | Hunter | Kuvasz | tags: open

She was up for a moment now, left the camp to do a trip to the forest, not waiting to get to the open area as going too close to those wolves alone could not be a wise thing to do. She round around the forest floor, her ears and nose ready for anything to catch her attention, stopping her eyes turned to see a few mice near the rocks, but those rodents were almost impossible for her to catch as she was a pretty big dog and those things were small and fast.

Delfin | male | Scout | Australian cattle dog | tags: open

The male was still sleeping in the den, too tired to get up yet and he didn't really need to either, there were plenty of other scouts to do the scouting. Though he did know too that he may get yells by the older scout Igor or by the pack ruler itself, for now, he didn't really care.

Catherina |female | Adopted loner | Siberian Husky | tags: open

The red husky was laying at the pond her two colored eyes watching the clear water there. She was being in the pack for almost three months, but still, she felt like she didn't know the pack at all. She tried to be useful to the pack and do her everything for them to accept her or at least feel herself to be accepted there. She was hungry, maybe she could get back to the camp and ask if any of the hunters needed more dogs for their hunting trips.
She looked at the water a little bit longer before standing up and forcing herself to leave the comfortable yet beautiful place. She walked back to the camp her ears perking back and front as she was looking for the hunters. She gave a quick nod of greetings to the Mercurius as she saw the pack's ruler, even if she felt rather nervous around the wolfdog.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Igor 001 | Astrid 001 | Willow 001

Postby delicate. » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:34 am

Igor
    scout | 5yr Caucasian Shepherd | scent: earthy (dirt & grass)
    location: Den Site โ†’ The Pond | mentions: Mercurius, Artemis | tagged: open
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

The burly brute stretched out this morning in an attempt to keep his body cool while he slept. Igor rested on his side with his legs sprawled out. He often struggled on the warmer nights as his dark brown fur was meant to aid in enduring brutal winters and less with intense heat. It did thin slightly as summer approached, but the fur was simply too thick. During the summer days, especially when the heat was the most intense, he could often be found with his stomach pressed against the cool ground near any of the water sources that were throughout the pack's territory. During these heat waves, he took care to give himself more breaks than usual to cool his body temperature down. A heat-stricken scout was a liability. But Igor refused to be a scout that lazed around instead of taking their position seriously. He was devoted to his position and the pack's safety.

He was suddenly yanked from his slumber when paws pressed down on his own. His instinct was to lurch into an upright lying position. His back legs tucked underneath him to springboard himself at whoever dared wake him from his slumber. Igor didn't as he realized quickly who it was that stepped on him. He felt as if he should've known who it was as Mercurius was one of the few who dared to taunt Igor. Mercurius and Artemis were the only ones he'd take such a thing from due to their authority in the pack. Ever since he had that fight with Mercurius, the other held a petty grudge against him. For good reason too. Igor had almost bested him in combat. Though, in a way, he was glad he didn't win. Igor would've been made the "alpha" of the pack and he wasn't the type of dog that knew how to be that leader figure for the pack. What he knew best was the way of a scout.

Igor was growing tired of Merc's petty comments and actions toward him. The wolfdog was unbearable to be around at times and he found himself starting to let off little warning growls and clear signs of irritation. Just a couple of days ago Igor and Mercurius had almost gotten into another scuffle. Tensions between the two have stayed high ever since that incident, but honestly, they've been high for a while. Igor wasn't sure what the outcome would be for himself if he did get into a scuffle with Merc, though. The pack provided safety for himself and he didn't want to lose that. So, when Merc stepped on Igor this morning he forced himself to take it and not do anything about it. The male let out a soft, annoyed huff then laid back down once Mercurius had left the den.

He rested there for a few minutes before he moved into a sitting position. Igor let out a large yawn, tongue curling and then licking his lips. The brute stood and shook his raggy pelt free of any dirt or debris. He then padded out of the den and into the sunny area outside. He glanced briefly at Mercurius but didn't make eye contact. As he passed the other he kept his body language neutral to prevent a fight. He was too sleepy to deal with the wolfdog right now. The brute opted to head towards the closest water source near the den site instead. The pond. His mouth was dry and he wanted to hydrate before starting his morning perimeter check.

Astrid
    hunter | 6yr Belgian Malinois | scent: woody/pine
    location: Open Forest (Near Forest Clearing) โ†’ Den Site | mentions: n/a | tagged: Mercurius, Artemis
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Like a cat, Astrid was hunkered low and moving slowly towards her target through a tall patch of grass. The ball of brown fluff in front of her twitched its tiny pink nose and long ears, scanning its surroundings for predators. But it didn't detect her. She raised her head slightly to peer at her prey before lurching forwards, initiating a deadly game of chase. Her agile body moved fluidly with the movements of the rabbit. The animal zig-zagged in a desperate attempt to escape her but it wasn't long until she made her prey stumble. Astrid's jaws wrapped around the neck, crushing its windpipe, and she shook the rabbit a few times. She only released the rabbit once it fell limp. Its body was now on the grass in front of Astrid.

After the chase Astrid sat down, panting. She took in her surroundings while she caught her breath. The forest was a beautiful place on a cool spring morning. Soft rays of sunshine shone down through the forest's canopy and onto the bright grass below it. The parts of the forest where the deciduous trees were had old, dried leaves from the fall below them. There were patches of grass that had blooming flowers. Some of the trees were budding while others were full of freshly grown leaves. The sight was something Astrid never grew tired of. Her gaze fell on the distant forest clearing. While she would much rather hunt in the clearing, it wasn't a place she wanted to hunt alone. There was the looming threat of a wolf pack and they could easily kill a dog that was alone. She shook the thought away and did her best to not let it get to her this morning.

The female picked up the carcass and began trotting toward the location where she had stashed an injured squirrel she killed. She had been up early this morning to catch something for the leader of her pack, Mercurius, and for the pregnant loner that had recently joined, Willow. She wasn't the fondest of Willow at the moment, as she was a weakling, but she was having pups from a wolf. The wolf must've seen something in her to want to conceive the pups, right? Or perhaps it was exactly like Willow had said? A quick fling that was nothing more. Regardless, she was a mouth that had to be fed to ensure the pups turned out as strong as they could.

Her thoughts shifted to Mercurius now. He was a great leader in her eyes. The male did what had to be done to ensure the future of the pack and she admired that in him. He may be rough around the edges, but Mercurius had his reasons to be. She didn't know too much about his past, as he didn't open himself up to anyone other than his sister, but assumed it was one of the major factors. Astrid was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of a branch snapping and quick footsteps. She snapped her head quickly in the direction of the sound but relaxed a little when she realized it was just a red fox. The skinny animal sprinted towards the forest clearing with a mouse in its mouth. She let out a huff and continued toward the squirrel she stashed. She couldn't go chasing after the animal after using up her own energy to hunt this morning. Astrid wanted to preserve her energy as much as possible until she could go out again with a hunting party.

After grabbing the squirrel, Astrid made her way back to the den site. Mercurius was just exiting the den by the time she made it back. The female moved out of the way of Igor and then went over to Mercurius and Artemis. She placed the rabbit in front of him and bowed her head respectfully to both before addressing Mercurius. "Good morning, Mercurius." She greeted. "I got this for you. I'm going to give this squirrel to Willow." She motioned her head to the sleeping collie near the front of the den.

Willow
    Reserve Loner | 3yr Border Collie | scent: cherries & dirt
    location: Den Site | mentions: Mercurius, Artemis | tagged: open
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Willow had struggled to sleep last night. She found a restlessness had settled on her over the past couple of days. It was a clear indication that the pups were close to coming into the world. And that frightened her more than anything. She saw the way that Artemis and Mercurius looked at her. She remembered them only caring about her when she admitted to expecting pups. It was a look that made her uneasy. The female wasn't sure what was going through their minds but Willow was smart enough to know it wasn't good. If she could survive on her own with the pups in the unforgiving reserve, she would. She'd leave the pack without notice. Her instinct- No, her intuition was screaming at her to leave. But she was too frightened of the reserve and what may become of her pups if she did leave. They wouldn't last long in the reserve.

What scared her the most was the lack of knowledge about raising pups. She didn't know too much about raising pups. She's never had any little ones before and was never around a pack that had pups. The only thing that comforted her was that some of the pack members offered assistance in raising the pups. She was thankful to have found a pack that cared for their soon-to-be mothers. The previous pack she was in wasn't too fond of pregnant females within the pack. They had only allowed the lead female and secondary lead female to have pups. The pack also wouldn't allow anyone near the pups until they were nearly a year old. If she was still there they would've killed her and/or the pups. Willow refused to let her mind wander any longer.

Willow let out a soft huff of irritation and then sat up. She just couldn't find a comfortable spot in her place in the den. The only thing she hadn't tried was stepping out for fresh air and that's what she was going to do. The female padded away from her slightly indented dirt patch in the mother's area of the den. She carefully maneuvered around the fluff of sleeping bodies and made her way outside. Willow wasn't one to disturb the sleep of anyone. She was far too scared of confrontation to step on anyone's toes. Literally and figuratively. Even though no one was awake she held onto her habit of tucking her tail and walking with her head lowered slightly with submission.

The sky was just starting to turn blue. There was a soft gradient of a peachy orange that transitioned into the navy blue sky. With another gentle huff, she sat her rump on a patch of thick grass roughly ten feet from the den entrance. She breathed in the cool, crisp morning air of spring. The scents of spring and her surroundings brought a feeling of comfort to her and relaxed her tense muscles. For a moment she felt free of her worries and was lost in the pleasant scents of spring. She laid down with her front paws extended outward and her head on top of her front legs. Her back legs tucked carefully underneath her slight bump. The female fell into a light slumber. She was completely unaware of the other pack mates when they woke a little later in the morning.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me