Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [Full]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [Full]

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:23 am

NOW OPEN!!!!

Short Blurb:
One pack Called Fortex. They are lead by two alphas. There has been a litter of 5 pups born that are Half wolf half German shepherd/husky (Mother is Wolf, Father is German/Husky) One alpha thinks that they should get rid of the Pups because it goes against the lunar code, but the other states that it also goes against the code because their mother is part of the pack therefore they are under the packs protection and that they should not be help responsible for who their father is. Every wolf in the pack is allowed their own opinion on the matter and there will come a time when all wolves must decide for themselves which alpha they will follow. There are other packs though, and they are seeing how weak Fortex has become. What will happen when Fortex is at it's weakest? And will the Rival alphas come together once more to save their beloved pack? Which way will your wolf go?

Discussion Thread
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:20 am, edited 12 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Civil War [Wolf Pack RP]

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:46 am

Starting Plot:

Fortex is the strongest pack in the territory. There are other packs, but none as big or as fierce as Fortex. But Fortex is crumbling from the inside, slowly splitting in half over a dispute.
There has recently been a litter of five pups born whose father was not a purebred wolf, but a domestic dog. The pack is in the middle of a rift, the two alphas are fighting over what should happen to the pups.
One Alpha believes that they should uphold the Lunar Code and cast them out as they are part domestic dog. He says that the Code clearly states that Wolves are wild, they remain wild and their spirits will not be broken. He believes that Domestic dogs are broken spirits and are not capable of having what it takes to be part of the Pack.
The other Alpha believes that although the pack should uphold the Code, the pups should not be punished for their father being a domestic dog, and that they should be allowed to stay in the pack. He thinks that although their mother went against the Code she should not be exiled because it is also against the code to leave pups without a mother.
This feud is affecting the whole pack, each wolf has an opinion on the matter. As the Alphas argument gets more heated a rift is growing in the pack. Soon every wolf will need to make a decision on which Alpha they are going to follow. As the pack drifts further apart they other packs close in, Finally seeing a way to take down the powerful pack. The now rival Alpha’s must come together once more in order to save their beloved pack.

The Plot is subject to change and addition of Ideas at any time, If you have any ideas feel free to PM me with them!
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:56 am

Rules:
I will add more if necessary!

[001.] YES ROMANCE >:D (No explicit scenes!)
[002.] LGBTQ+ is defiantly accepted! (Don't be weird about it, okay? Okay.)
[003.] All Tess rules apply!
[004.] NO GODMODDING! Be fair to everyone!
[005.] Hate the character NOT the player!
[006.] No swearing and no explicit scenes, fluff is okay!
[007.] DRAMA! definitely drama!!!!
[008.] Include everyone, don't be scared to interact with me or others!
[009.] 5 or more sentences per response if you can help it, (I get that writers block sucks, but just try!)
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:10 am

Fortex Characters:

Alpha Male: FULL
Alpine | Male | 3 Years | Adult | Popper_Cornz
Castor | Male | 5 Years | Adult | Furrydogs12

Alpha's Mate: FULL
Destiny | Female | 4 years | Adult | ~Raining Fire~
Pollux | Genderfluid (They/Them) | 4 Years | Spiritstar3

Healers: FULL
Gideon | Male | 3 Years | Adult | Queen of flames
Aleck | Male | 4 Years | Adult | LunaClaw
Eve | Female | 8 Years | Senior Adult | Delicate.

Beta Male: FULL
Blaze | Male | 3 years | Adult | ~Raining Fire~
Alius | Male | 4 Years | Adult | Furrydogs12

Beta Female: FULL
Echo | Female | 1 Year | Young Adult | Popper_Cornz
Sheridan | Trans Female | 3 Years | Adult | Baroness-pets

Pack Members: FULL
Aztec | Male | 2 Years | Adult | Popper_Cornz
River | Female | 1 year | Young Adult | ~Raining Fire~
Rose | Agender (They/Them) | 3 | Adult | Spiritstar3
Xerxes | Male | 5 Years | Adult | Queen of flames
Risen | Male | 4 Years | Adult | ~Raining Fire~
Milana | Female | 3 Years | Adult | Furrydogs12
Kun | Male | 4 Years | Adult | LunaClaw
Khlone | Female | 3 Years | Adult | LunaClaw
Peach | Female | 2 Years | Adult | Munson.
Huxley | Male | 4 Years | Adult | Munson.

Mothers: FULL
Firelight | 3 Years | Adult | 5 Unborn pups | Firelight_AA
Tulip | Female | 4 | Adult | Miles (Adopted) | Spiritstar3
Hemlock | Female | 3 Years | Adult | Dakota, Phoenix, Precious, Daisy, and Palmetto | Baroness-Pets
Naomi | Female | 5 Years | Adult | Delicate.

Pups: FULL
Dakota | Male | 1 month | Half wolf / Half German Shepherd-Husky | Pup | Popper_Cornz
Phoenix | Male | 1 Month | Half wolf / Half German Shepherd-Husky | Pup | Firelight_AA
Precious | Female | 1 Month | Half Wolf / Half German shepherd-Husky | Pup | Queen of Flames
Daisy | Female | 1 Month | Half Wolf / Half German Shephers-Husky | Pup | Baroness-pets
Palmetto | Female | 1 Month | Pup | Half Wolf / Half German Shepherd-Husky | Pup | LunaClaw
Miles | Male | 1 Month | Pup | Spriritstar3
Rovana | Female | 3 Months | Pup | Furrydogs12
Lysander | Male | 3 Months | Pup | Furrydogs12

Elders: FULL
Pandora | Female | 11 Years | Elder | Queen of flames
Aldous | Male | 8 Years | Elder | Muson.

Omega: FULL
Selene | Female | 2 Years | Adult | SugarKats
Solstice | Female | 1 Year | Young Adult | Queen of flames

Loners: FULL
Cloud | Male | 3 Years | Adult | Firelight_AA
Tifa | Female | 3 Years | Adult | Spiritstar3
Mhairi | Female | 2 Years | Adult | Furrydogs12
Excalibur | Male | 2 Years | Adult | Queen of Flames

For Later Use:
Reserved | Gender | Age | Age Rank | Firelight_AA
Lucia | Female | Coming in later | Pup | Spiritstar3
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:27 am, edited 36 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:18 am

Lore Stuff You Should Know:

Heirarchy:
Alpha Male
Alpha Female
Healers
Beta Males
Beta Females
Senior Adults
Adults
Mother & Pups
Elders
Young Adults
Omegas

Ages:
Age Newborn-7 months Is considered a Pup
Age 8 months-1 year is an Young Adult
Age 2-5 Years is an Adult
Age 6-9 years is a Senior Adult
Age 10-13 Years is considered and Elder
Alpha must be at least 3-4 Years old to become Alpha, but may retire anytime or choose to stay Alpha till death

The Lunar Code:
One:
Your first duty is to your pack. All Wolves within the Pack shall be treated with respect by their pack mates, whether Alpha or Omega, Pup or Elder. And every Wolf of the same pack shall protect each other, enemy or not.
Two:
Do not have affiliation with Domestic Dogs as they are broken spirits. They will lead you into nothing but trouble. Do not go to the Pale face village, for your spirit will be broken.
Three:
Pups aged Newborn-6 Month, Mothers, Elders, and sick wolves shall be fed first. Young Adults will participate in hunts and feed the Elders before they eat, unless given permission by a Senior Adult.
Four:
Food is killed to be eaten and eaten only.
Five:
Pups younger 7 months or younger will not be allowed to participate in battles, they may go on non dangerous hunts if they are 5-7 Months old.
Six:
If the Alpha Male dies, the Beta Male who was chosen by that Alpha will become the new Alpha in place of the deceased alpha. Alpha Female’s whose mate (Being the Alpha Male) dies, will remain an Alpha Female or may choose to become an Elder. The new Alpha Male’s mate will become a new Alpha Female.
Seven:
After the death, exile, or promotion to Alpha, a new Beta Male must be Chosen at Moonhigh of that night.
Eight:
Boundaries must be checked daily. Challenge Trespassing Wolves. If they bear a message, you are to bring them directly to the Alpha Males.
Nine:
No wolf shall neglect a Pup in danger, no matter what Pack. If a mother comes to the pack from a different Pack and asks for shelter with her Pups, she shall not be denied, nor separated from her Pups if possible. If she chooses to leave them, she may go, but she shall not be exiled or turned away. Pups will not be held responsible for their parent's misdeeds, or crimes.
Ten:
Alpha’s word is law in the Pack, only the Lunar Code is above.
Eleven:
No wolf who has honor shall kill another Wolf to win a fight, even if they are outside the Lunar Code, unless it is self defense or Protecting their Pack from imminent Danger.
Twelve:
No Wolf will Affiliate with the Broken Spirits (Domestic Dogs) for they risk their safety as well as their Spirit.
Thirteen:
If a pack member believes that the Alpha is not leading the Pack according to the Lunar Code they may challenge the Alpha. It will be brought before the pack members Excluding Pups and The Alpha and Alpha Female that are being questioned. If the majority of the pack agrees then that Alpha shall be demoted to Omega for life, or shall be Exiled.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:25 am

Relationships:

*Keep pups how they would be so if their mom is a Red Wolf and their dad is a Gray wolf the pups would be Red/Gray Wolf mix*

Romance:
Male has a crush --> On this female
Male is being crushed on by <-- That female
Male likes female <--> Female likes male
Male Mate <3 Female Mate
Male Mate <3 Male Mate
Female Mate <3 Female Mate
Male ?<-->? Female = Complicated
Male ?-->? Female = Complicated
Male ?<--? Female = Complicated

Alpine <3 Destiny
Castor <3 Pollux
Risen <3 Tulip
Cloud <--> Tifa
Miles <--> Phoenix
Blaze <-- Selene
Echo --> River

Aztec ?-->? Firelight

Family:
Parent 1 + Parent 2 = ~#~ (Expecting Pups)
Parent 1 + Parent 2 = Pups names
Parent ** Pup = Adopted pup
Sibling 1 - Sibling 2 - Sibling 3
Parent 1 + Parent 2 ?? Pups = Complicated or unknown
Wolf 1 ?? Wolf 2 - Unknown but is family

Firelight + Deceased Male = ~5~ Pups
Alpine + Destiny ** River
Pandora + Unknown ?? Xerxes
Hemlock + Unknown = Dakota, Phoenix, Precious, Daisy, Palmetto, and ** Rovana
Dakota - Phoenix - Precious - Daisy - Palmetto - Rovana
Rose ?? Tulip
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 am

A-L
Location A:
Main entrance and Exit into the camp area, there are others but this is the main one.
Location B:
The entrance to the Alpha's Dens, There are two separate dens inside one for each Alpha and their mate.
Location C:
This is where the Alpha's make announcements if they need to, and also they can rest here and overlook the entire camp area. Dens are underneath the ledge.
Location D:
The Healer's Storage is here, this is where they have all the medicine and herbs they need sorted out, and where they have extra spots for the sick or injured.
Location E:
The Healer's dens are located here, it is one cave area but there are three tunnels dug out ending in den areas for each Healer and their mate if they have one.
Location F:
The Elder's den. They have the den close to the Healer's in case something goes wrong or something happens to the older wolves and they need help. The dens are not connected to the Healer's den how ever. It is a smaller space so that the Elders are able to keep warm.
Location G:
This is another way to get out of camp, It is not meant to be used often, but that does not stop wolves from sneaking out of it. It is a small exit, mainly used for emergencies.
Location H:
This is the nursery. This is where the mother's stay to raise their pups till they are about 7 months old, then they move to the larger Pack Den. Pregnant Mothers are also allowed to stay in here once they find out that they are pregnant.
Location I:
The Pack Den. Each Pack member has a spot in here, but they are not assigned spots, wolves can sleep where they choose, but more senior wolves have the right to pick first, normally wolves will stay in the spot they picked.
Location J:
Another Exit, this one is used to get to the stream just outside the camp, but can also be used to escape from in an emergency and sometimes is used for sneaking out.
Location K:
The Prey Den. This is where the fresh food is stored, it is a hollow dug out under a pile of fallen rocks, they store their food here so that it is easy to access for all.
Location L:
This is the Fallen Tree. Pups like to play here as there are holes rotted in the trunk and it has been hollowed out, pups are able to climb around inside the log and play different games.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alpine 1 || Aztec 1 || Echo 1 || Dakota 0

Postby Popper_Cornz » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:33 am

ALIPNE
❝We all have our demons. Whether or not we let them rule us, is the difference between us.❞
Early Morning - Mid Winter - Snowing - Location: Beside the Healer's den
Gender; Male Age; 3 Years Rank; Alpha Male Mate; Destiny
────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mentions; Oskari - Destiny - Gideon - Aztec tagged; Destiny

indentationLate morning had arrived in Fortex Pack's camp. It was mid winter and snow was drifting lightly down into the camp's clearing. Fresh snow had fallen over night showing the paw prints that had recently been made by Pack members. Everything was quiet. Too quiet.
indentationAlpine paced back and forth outside the Healer's Den. His heart was pounding in his chest, making him feel light headed and dizzy. His breath was fast and short. Alpine was clueless on what to do. Oskari, one of the current Alpha's, was sick. Very sick. Alpine thought back to when Gideon had talked to him earlier, the healer had said that Oskari was in bad shape and that he might not survive that night. Alpine had been pacing the same path since dawn, he hadn't slept that night and had gotten up quietly, without disturbing Destiny who had been sleeping beside him. The path he was walking had become muddy and wet, turning Alpine's paws a dark brown as they got coated with the muddy snow melt.
indentationAs the sun had risen over the cliff face that surrounded them on the backside of the camp Alpine had been up and alert. Most of the pack was already awake, going about their morning duties. Though the Pack seemed to notice something was off, it was much quieter than usual at this time, they seemed to know what was going on, but no one did anything about it. As far as Alpine new Oskari was still alive, neither Gideon nor Aleck had come out and said anything other that to ask for a member to go get some water soaked moss.
indentationAlpine shook his head, trying to clear it. Oskari was going to be fine, if anyone could save him, it was Gideon and Aleck, they were the best healers Fortex had ever had after Pandora retired. Alpine was not ready to become Alpha. He had only been Beta for about 4 months, how was he supposed to take on the responsibilities of Alpha Male? He had barely settled into the role of Beta and now everything was changing already. Alpine whined softly to himself, trying to calm down. There was a rusting near by, coming from the entrance tunnel. Alpine looked up wearily and saw Aztec coming back, a small rabbit in his jaws. Alpine absentmindedly licked his lips. He looked back down at the muddy ground, he didn't notice the sharp glare that Aztec sent his way.
indentationAlpine stiffened and his eyes snapped up as he heard a weak whine come from inside the Healer's den. He growled in frustration. Gideon had snapped at him that last time the healer had come out to get some water. He had said that one sick Alpha was enough. Alpine yawned nervously. He was exhausted, Alpine needed sleep, but he couldn't, he wouldn't not until he knew that Oskari was okay. Alpine had no idea when Gideon and Aleck were going to let him in to see the older Alpha, but Alpine hoped that it would be soon.
indentationAlpine whined again, he looked around the snowy clearing, back towards the Pack's den, looking for Destiny. Destiny, Alpine's mate and the love of his life. Alpine felt comforted in her presence, her scent and her warmth towards him always made him feel like he was a pup again. Taken care of and loved. Alpine tried to show her each and everyday that he loved her so much, hoping she would see that he was trying really hard for her. Alpine thought she knew, otherwise she would have left him by now. He really needed her right now. He looked back trying to see if she had come out of the den yet. He had half a mind to go find her, but he was rooted to the spot, unable to move away from his spot next to the healer's den.

AZTEC
❝He always out shines me! Never letting me have my chance! Never letting me prove myself. I should be the Alpha, not him!❞
Early Morning - Mid Winter - Snowing - Location: The Mother's den
Gender; Male Age; 2 Years Rank; Pack Member Mate; None
Mentions; Alpine - Firelight - Hemlock tagged; Firelight - Hemlock

indentationAztec pushed his way into the camp area. He had just come back from a hunting mission, but he had come up empty pawed until on the way back when He had found a thin rabbit, and even the rabbit would be barely enough to feed two pups, let alone the pack. Aztec entered the clearing he looked around, spotting Alpine sitting in the middle of a line of a melted snow. He watched as Alpine's head snapped up as he entered the camp. Aztec shot the Beta Male a sharp glare, which he didn't think Alpine saw because he looked back at the entrance to the healer's den. Aztec rolled his eyes, not caring why he was over there.
indentationAztec walked over to the Prey Hollow where he dropped his catch in the hollowed out area. It was pitifully empty, only his rabbit and a couple scrawny looking birds lay there. Aztec knew he would have to go out again soon, the pack needed food, there were a lot of hungry mouths to feed. Aztec spotted Firelight across the camp and wondered if she had eaten yet today. She could have, but he doubted it. He scooped the small rabbit back into his jaws along with the two birds. He might as well bring food to the rest of the Mother's. He huffed and padded over to the Mother's den.
indentationAztec dropped the food at the entrance and made sure that his fur brushed against the brambles, making noise so that the Mother's would hear him approaching. He sighed and called out to them. "Firelight? Hemlock? I brought food, if you want some." Aztec's nose twitched and he sat down, waiting for the mother's to come out or allow him to enter the den.

ECHO
❝Don't you tell me what I can't do. Female's are just as strong, or stronger, than males, just in different ways. We sure are smarted then you fleabags.❞
Early Morning - Mid Winter - Snowing - Location: Pack dens
Gender; Female Age; 1 Year Rank; Beta Female Crush; River
Mentions; River tagged; River (Kind of)

indentationEcho yawned, opening her eyes, blinking the blurriness out of her eyes. She sat up and shook herself, trying to get the scraps of bedding from her fur. She stretched her legs first the front, than the back, before heading out into the clearing. Echo winced as the cold flakes of snow landed on her nose. It was much colder out her than in the dens. She shivered lightly, shaking herself and padding over to the prey hollow. Nothing. Great. She had just gotten up and now she had to go hunt if she wanted to eat. Her stomach rumbled and she growled in annoyance. She headed back into the pack den and looked around for some wolves to take with her to go hunt, she just didn't feel like being alone this morning. She looked around at the sleeping figures and her Golden gaze fell on a light brown figure curled in a circle towards the middle of the den.
indentationEcho sat in the corner and looked at the pretty female. River was beautiful, sleeping peacefully her tan fur rising and falling with every breath she took, Echo assumed she was sleeping. Echo closed her eyes, breathing in the scents of the pack den, among all the scents of the other Pack members Echo could pick out River's scent. She smelled so good. Echo couldn't put how she smelled into words, it was simply River's scent. It made Echo's heart flood with happiness and longing whenever she smelled it. She would like nothing more than to bury her face in that soft tan fur.
indentationLight filtered through the entrance to the den, it shed a soft white light in perfectly onto where River was sleeping. It cast a perfect light on her fur, causing the red undertones to show in her coat. Echo sighed softly, looking at the beautiful wolf. She sighed and closed her eyes once more, imagining what it would be like to lay next to her and breathe in her scent. Echo would give anything for that. She whined softly, coming back to reality when her stomach growled loudly. Well, That was one fantasy that was never going to happen.
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:09 am

𝐇𝐞𝐦𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
Role: Mother - Location: Mother's Den - Tags: Aztec, Firelight

As hard as conditions sometimes got, winter was Hemlock's favourite time of year. She couldn't quite explain why, only that she loathed the oppressive heat that came with summer, that feeling of an inescapable haze and being trapped beneath a thick pelt of fur seemed to make her glad of cooler weather. On a normal winter's day, she might have been up by now, stalking a hare or even a deer if she was lucky. This year was far from normal, the large rise in a belly was a significant break from her usual routine. After searching for a long while, Hemlock had found love in some form, outside the pack she resided in and significantly outside their rules too. The mate she had taken had been a german shepherd husky mix, escaped from the end of a leash, owned by a paleface from the village not far from here. He had been a handsome brute, and had incredible tales to tell her. She couldn't not have fallen in love with him, and they'd spent months together meeting in secret until his owner had finally found him and took him from her for good.

It had only been after he was gone that Hemlock realised she was pregnant, something she'd wanted for years but now had a melancholy that went along with it. She would have her long awaited litter, but it would be without the mate she had fallen for, and likely without the approval of many of her packmates. Although to the latter she hardly cared, they could think what they liked about her, but she would be damned if her children were harmed. Nobody had asked her who had fathered her litter just yet, and thus she hadn't told anyone. She would not be made to feel ashamed if anyone did ask, but it was natural for her to keep more to herself anyway.

Hemlock had been napping silently on that winter morning, her belly now making it impossible to sleep anywhere but on her side. A voice from outside roused her from sleep, and she got up as elegantly as she could and padded outside to greet Aztec. She noticed the snow falling and smiled inwardly to herself before answering the male. "Thank you, I am feeling quite peckish come to think of it." She turned towards Firelight then, knowing it was a small carcass to share between two. They'd have to half it. "You want Heads or tails?"
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [O&A]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:48 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Female |Beta Female |4 years | mate: Alpine | tags: Alpine | Mentions: Oskari , Gideon, Aleck
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny awoke with a soft shiver creeping down her spine, her eyes fluttered open to see more snow had fallen outside her den. The warm body of her mate, Alpine was missing. With a sad sigh, as her eyes scanned to see paw prints leaving the den. She knew if Alpine was still out of the den that he hadn't slept. She understood why, but also knew he needed his own rest. She could take over watch of Oskari for a bit. Slowly, Destiny rose to her paws and shook her fur. Ridding it of any dirt / debris from her slumber. She made her way outside and glanced around at the white covering of the camp. Her eyes searched for the black pelt of her mate, of course. He was already at the healer's den. She surpassed the urge to whine for him, her heart ached knowing her Mate's heart was breaking over their current Alpha being so close to passing on.

Bits of frozen pray poked up from the snow. we will need to organize a patrol to hunt. she thought to herself before also considering the idea of moving their excess prey into a den…but that could attract pests and foul odors. However it would keep it from the elements more. Her eyes glanced around the camp. She would need to wait and see who the next wolves were to awaken so Destiny could ask them to form a patrol. The borders were secure, that was a fact. Food was the focus today. At least for the first half of the morning. Taking on the day's roles was something she could see as helpful, usually Alpine worked to organize the pack to-dos but Destiny wanted to take some weight off of his shoulders for the day. Besides, she would order him to go rest shortly.
Destiny watched her mate pace outside of the healers den. He hadn't noticed her yet, but that wasn't any issue to her. Alpine always made her feel noticed - even when he was busy. Destiny approached the black wolf slowly "Alpine?" she said softly, to grab his attention without trying to bother him. Her eyes moved over her mate. He looked exhausted. "Hi honey - good morning" she greeted him more warmly as she stopped at his side. She offered him a nuzzle before her eyes trailed to the healer's den once more. "Gideon and Aleck are going to take excellent care of Oskari.. Can you please try and get some rest and I'll keep watch for you?" She asked. Destiny already knew he'd tell her know. But she wasn't going to let that happen. He needed sleep.

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
female |pack member |1 years | crush: open | tags: Echo | mentions:
River's paws moved slowly as she dreamed, it was the same one that played on repeat ever since she was a pup. She could hear the sounds of water rushing, ice cracking and the whines of her mother. River whined, softly in her sleep. Watching in horror as the moment she lost her mother replayed in front of her. You'd think that with River being so young during the accident that she would block the memory out. But she couldn't. A wave of guilt filled River, causing the young wolf to startle herself awake. Sweat peaked under her pelt, for some reason this dream had gotten her more than the others she had had. River wasn't sure why - but she hated even having this dream. The only reason she didn't complain was because it allowed her to see a glimpse of her mother again.
River's eyes quickly darted around the den she shared with other members of the pack. She hoped she hadn't awakened any of them. The sun had already began to creep it's light into the den but her pack mates hated being awoken by her nightmares. River's eyes landed on Echo, a white pelted wolf who was a few bodies away standing at the entrance of the den. "I hope I didn't awake you Echo" she whispered. River felt bad thinking she was the reason the wolf was awake so early. She glanced around seeing the sleeping bodies of the other pack members.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open | tags: open | mentions: Alpine , Oskari
[center]Blaze woke up to the cold creeping into his fur, as his amber eyes opened he realized he had fallen asleep, once again in the camp instead of his den. He shook his head , Scolding himself for laying under a tree rather than the warm den. He pushed himself thoughtlessly to his paws before shaking the snow from his fur. His amber eyes roamed the camp until landing on the pack Beta , Alpine. Blaze noticed the wolf's paws were coated in mud. He must had been up all night waiting to hear about the status of Alpha Oskari. He shook his head, feeling a bit of sadness. Oskari was the alpha who had accepted Blaze into the pack as a pup. He always felt as if he needed to repay the wolf - but he would do so by decicating himself to his pack.
Blaze flicked his ears, listening to see if he could hear anything other than the stirring of his packmates. Blaze, was always on guard, even when his pack mates told him to relax. It just wasn’t possible for the wolf. He needed and wanted to always be prepared. Especially with the loner wolves always being so close, he hated even thinking of any issues that could arise.

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
male |pack member |4 years | Mate: Tulip | tags: Tulip | mentions: Tulip

Risen slept content beside his mate, Tulip. Being pressed beside her added warmth to his pelt with the colder temperatures from the morning. It was always a point Risen made to lay closest to the entrance to the den out of the two so that he could better protect her from the elements. Not that any could really get to them. He made the decision for their beds to be in the furthest area of the den. yes, it was hard to get to their nests in the evenings but when it was colder outside they had much more warmth. He thought it was the most beneficial location for them. Risen blinked open his eyes for a minute as he shifted his weight to lay closer to Tulip. He groomed his mate gently before laying his head across her back and closing his eyes once again. Breathing in her comforting flower like scent.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me