A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open!

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:15 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

indentationFor centuries the Blue Rock Pack and the Dark Moon Pack have been at war. Most have forgotten what started this war. But this is the story; Vala, heiress of the Blue Rock Pack, and Durik the second son of the alpha’s of the Dark Moon Pack were once betrothed. But one jealous wolf sought to stop the mateship and confronted the pair one night. The three fought, and in the struggle, Durik was killed. The jealous wolf escaped, never to be seen again leaving Vala frozen. Durik’s older littermate and heir to the Dark Moon Pack found Vala and the deceased Durik the next morning. They killed her in a rage, believing that Vala had killed their beloved brother. After that, peace was no longer an option.
indentationNow centuries later, battle after battle, death after death, change comes. While most are fine with continuing the war for their own reasons. Winter is coming and both packs have dwindled to just half their original size. So the Alpha's met in secret and made a deal, one that would end the war and bind the packs together. Mateship, between a fighter in the Blue Rock Pack and a Hunter of the Dark Moon Pack, are set to become mates and combine their two packs.
Hopefully, there will be peace, but how long will it last?

Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:37 am

Rp Rules:
1. Please make sure to follow CS rules at all times.
2. Please try to keep genders even! If you make a female, make a male.
3. Pictures may be of any kind. If there is no picture, a detailed description is required.
4. No power-playing or god-modding. Mary-sue and Gary-sue will not be
accepted. If you don't know what any of that means ask someone here.
5. The drama is great! But don't go overboard.
6. Please reserve all roles, there is a set amount. First come, first serve.
Reservations will only last up to 48 hours.
7. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly place, all LGBTQ+ Characters and players are welcome!
8. Activity is important!! I know real life comes first, but if you commit to this
roleplay, please first determine that you will be able to post at least once a
week. thanks!
9. No being your own mate or crush.
10. I expect no less than 4 good sentences. More is appreciated.
11. One high rank per person and two mid ranks per person. Promotions and/or
Demotions may be given to others after rp starts.
12. You get three warnings for rule-breaking. One via pm, the second will be on the
discussion thread, and the third will lead to a final warning. Should you break a rule
for the fourth time, you will be banned.
13. Please listen to the mods/mini mods; (mod/mini mod spot is open, please pm/dm me about it)

Dark Moon wrote:1. Obey Higher ranks
2. Mothers, Elders, Pups, Fighters,
and hunters eat first.
3. Omega's and trainees eat last.
4. All trespassers are to be chased out,
after the third offense, they are to be held,
Prisoner.
5. Lone wolves may be offered a
Single chance to join the pack, and
Are then chased out from there on out.
6. Anyone caught with an enemy is to be made an omega.
7. All pups are to be cherished, help any
pup no matter their origin.
8. Challenges are allowed to take place once
a month by the Black Lake, watched by all the pack.
9. Failure to obey pack law will result in becoming an Omega.
Blue Rock wrote:1. Alpha's word is law
2. Mothers, Elders, and pups eat first.
3. Omega's eat last, no exceptions.
4. All trespassers are to be chased out,
after the third offense the trespasser is to be killed.
5. Lone wolves are to be offered one
Chance to join the pack, and from then
On out are to be chased off.
6. Anyone caught consorting with enemies
is to be exiled.
7. All pups are to be cherished, help any pup
no matter their origin.
8. All Challenges to be overseen by
two high-ranking wolves.
9. Failure to obey pack Law will result in being
demoted or another lasting punishment.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Blue Rock Pack

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:47 am

Alpha(s)
Misha - Male - 5Y - luminescent star

Beta
Tiberius - Male - 2.9Y - Rae'tia

Healer(s)
Zircon - Male - 4Y - Queen of Flames
↳ Trainee Name - Gender - Age - Owner

Lead Fighter
Thunder - Male - 5Y - AchieveMark.

Lead Hunter
Tala - Female - 4Y - Rae'tia

────────────────────────────────────────

Fighters: 2/5
Kazue - Male - 6Y - Rae'tia
Agatha - Female - 5.9Y - Tordier*
Name - Gender - Age - Owner

Hunters: 4/5
Ma'akhah - Male - 5.9Y - Tordier*
Veille - Female - 4Y - Spiritstar3
Sora - Female - 3Y - ivyy.*
Juno - Genderfluid - 3Y - Spiritstar3

Trainees: 2/4
Sage - Female - 1Y - Hunter Traniee - ivyy.*
Kiisu - Female - 9M - Hunter Trainee - Queen Of Flames
Name- Gender - Age - Fighter Trainee - Owner
Name - Gender - Age - Fighter Trainee - Owner

Mothers: 1/1
Elise - Female - 2y - xstrawberryx
↳ Pups here

Elders: 1/2
Sorinn - Male - 10Y - Spiritstar3

Omegas: 0/1
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Dark Moon Pack

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:49 am

Alpha(s)
Renegade - Female - 6y - AchieveMark.

Beta
Lynx - Female - 3Y - Poksil

Healer(s)
Aspen - Male - 4y - boba_tree
↳ Trainee Ravenna - Female - 11M - Spiritstar3

Lead Fighter
Osprey - Male - 8.6Y - Poksil

Lead Hunter

────────────────────────────────────────

Fighters: 3/5
Jackal - Male - 7Y - Queen of Flames
Elkan - Male - 5Y - Rae'tia
Kilo - Male - 5Y - ivyy.*
Naki - Agender - 4y - Spiritstar3

Hunters: 3/5
Klondike - Male - 5Y - Poksil
Inkeri - Female - 3Y - Rae'tia
Halcyon - Female - 3Y - Queen of Flames

Trainee's: 3/4
Crow - Male - 11M - Fighter Trainee - Spiritstar3
Ivory - Female - 11M - Hunter Trainee - Poksil
Thierry - Female - 10M - Fighter Trainee - luminescent star
Name - Gender - Age - Hunter Trainee - Owner

Mothers: 0/1
↳ pups here

Elders: 0/2

Omegas: 1/1
Achillies - Male - 4y - xstrawberryx
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:54 am, edited 21 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:50 am

𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍:
A large part of the packs' shared territory is the forest, that they call Athamis Wood. This forest is full of both flora and fauna, both harmless and dangerous. Hunting patrols don't often come here unless the hunters are training trainees. While the area may be plentiful with deer and elk depending on the season, dangers such as bears and Packless wolves may be found here as well.

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢:
This meadow is what connects the forest and the mountain. Prey is plentiful here, and hunting patrols can often be found here. Sadly this is where most battles took place, some tend to avoid hunting here, unless on pack hunts. Hares, pheasants, and deer may be found here despite the many battles that have been fought. Though Snakes, coyotes, and foxes are rather common as well. Surprisingly enough a herd of bison can be found here from time to time too.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖:
This stream connects to two lakes, one at the top of the mountain that the Dark Moon pack lives upon, and the one in the valley. No matter where you are when you see the river, it always lives up to its name. In most places in the valley, it's clear and semi-shallow water without rapids. Though there are a few places where the water is deeper, faster running, and has harsh rapids. The opposite is true up in the mountain. One good thing about the river is that it's almost always full of fish should humans or sickness affect the packs' main food source. Depending on the time of day and season, one just may be lucky enough to find a lone doe or cow drinking here. But watch out, it's not just prey that drinks here.

𝙰𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚔𝚎:
This lake is in the Valley and the place where both packs meet for peace talks. It's planned the two packs will meet here when the betrothed are to wed. In times of peace, the packs will bring the pups over to the lake to swim and have fun. Trainees may practice their hunting skills on fish, frogs, and toads here.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚔𝚎:
This lake is atop the mountain, and the Dark Moon Packs the main source of water and prey. As the pack's camp is close by sometimes mothers will bring their pups to the lake for some time to relax, with a few trainees and an omega nearby of course. Young pups and trainees may practice their hunting skills on fish, frogs, and toads here.

𝙳𝚘𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚐:
Somewhere within the marshland, the Blue Rock Pack makes their camp, this place is a little on the creepy side during the day but more nightmarish at night when adrenalin is high. It's not often that one would escape coming out of the swamp without getting dirty, so wolves inside the camp don't often bother to groom themselves unless they are of high rank. Though Most of the Blue Rock Pack members know how to get across the area without getting dirty, so for the most part it's not needed. Snakes and wild dogs may be common dangers here, but if you look in the right place you may find some frogs, toads, and lizards. Though if you're savvy enough - and maybe hungry enough - you may find a snake appetizing.

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜:
Somewhere within the mountains, the Dark Moon pack makes their camp, and it's not the prettiest place around. It's a harsh place to live, one wrong paw step and you might just step over the edge of a cliff. It's not often any wolf without an intimate knowledge of The Scarlet Hills gets to the pack's camp, much less to the lake. During the warmer months Bears and cougars are the pack's biggest danger here, though once the temperatures begin to drop, and the bears turn in to hibernate, one may find that the snow may be more dangerous. The occasional moose may be found here, and are normally left alone. But Deer and elk may be plentiful depending on the season.

𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚔'𝚜 𝙲𝚛𝚢:
This is where the attack on Vala and Durik took place. Where Durik and Vala died hours apart but only inches from each other. No one really remembers why it’s called Duriks Cry, but there are rumors, if those rumors are true or not is another thing. Durik’s cry is only a skip hop and a jump away from Arbornia lake, where a small pond resides. There's a nicely sized boulder that overlooks the small clearing and pond.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Status

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:53 am

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜:
Closed [ ]
Open [x]
Started [ ]
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open! High ranks open!

Postby ErrorAgain.wcue » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:31 am

Whats open? I can barely see what is open
ErrorAgain.wcue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ 001 ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:55 pm

InkeriUnhappily Betrothed
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄3y|female|dark moon|hunter|tagged; open ►

indentation Storming the alpha's little cave wasn't a good idea, it was something she'd have to tell herself multiple times. Things had seemed odd the last few sunrises, and honestly, she wasn't sure what to do about it. Inkeri will admit that the stress of the oddness has gotten to her and she hadn't slept all that well. Gritting her teeth, the red-brown dame got to her paws and slowly, started to make her way out of the hunter's cave. Her tail was low, brushing softly on the ground as she walked along, pausing only as she entered the main cave. Humming softly, the she-wolf's eyes wandered towards the main cave entrance, sighed, and started to head out.

ElkanSir Flirts
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄5y|male|dark moon|fighter|tagged; open ►

indentationElkan watched the sunrise from the mouth of the cavern that served as Dark Moons camp. He'd been chosen to guard the camp for the last half of the night. Which had honestly been quite boring and quiet. Aside from the random coyote, Elkan mused with a satisfied huff. He'd quickly chased the little bugger off, taking a chunk of fur from its tail when he'd gotten close enough. While he hadn't gotten too far from the mouth of camp, he felt it would be best if he didn't mention that he left his post without notifying anyone. If only to keep his own tail fur.

TiberiusYoung Blood
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄2.9y|male|blue rock|beta|tagged; open ►

indentationHis tail curled with discontent as the male exited his new den in camp. His den. Not the hunters den, but his den. It was something to get used to. Giving his head a mental shake the pale-furred male paused in the middle of the camp, grimacing as the chilly air stung his eyes. Silently, he sat down deciding to wait until the others were up so that he could set himself wherever he was needed. It was something he did often these days, with so few pack members, the male did his best to step in whenever and wherever needed. It kept him busy, but it was at least enjoyable.

TalaBad Spy
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄4y|female|blue rock|lead hunter|tagged; open ►

indentationWaking with a start, the black-furred dame huffed as she got to her paws, "time to wake up the maggots." She muttered under her breath, as she exited her den. Glancing back at the makeshift den she'd made after she was made lead hunter. Tala had decided that she no longer wanted to sleep with the riffraff after being promoted, and after a bit of work had managed to drag a part of a hollowed-out fallen tree into camp and into an open area. Said open area was nestled between the healer's den and the fighter's den, well away from the hunter's den. Tala paused at the sight of Tiberius, the new beta, who'd only been at it a few months. She absently watched him for a few moments then, snorted and started over towards the hunter's den.

KazueEye Of The Storm
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄6y|male|blue rock|fighter|tagged; open ►

indentationHaving not slept long, sleep interrupted by the rain the night before, the creamy brown male was already out and about. He truly wasn't doing much nor was it important, but it was something that would keep him busy. His tail curled as he inspected the nests in the fighter's den, something the pack's omega would usually do. But He'd felt the need to be of use outside his own rank and had set to work, he'd taken care of his own nest first, taking out the old moss before bringing in the new. Then he'd set aside some other moss to the side of the den, so when the others got up, he or the pack's omega could set about taking care of the others. He had just stepped into camp with the last load of moss when he spotted Tala step out of her den. He ignored her and Ty for a moment and headed straight for his destination.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Veille- Angel in disguise- f- 4 y- blue rock huntress- pan; open- mate open- wants pups one day- Velen x Roa: Reen and Velvet; Remon- Tags: open (mentions: Juno)

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. She'd quickly got up and looked around, seeing if the others were around. Blue eyes found themselves drawn to Juno. The very, very light off white silvery female smiled at them. She pawed at the darkened part of her snout a moment. Her dark nose moved a bit, as she caught some sort of scent. It was probably the smell of Juno's fur. Shaking her head, the she wolf perked her very light creamy ears, and headed out.

Sorinn- Good old boy, gentle old man- m- 10 y- blue rock elder- homosexual- Ilam (gray) x Sorina (black) : Lana, Lorn; Ilia, Ilana, Siren- Tags

The friendly and loyal but head shy and withdrawn (if upset) male yawned. He didn't have much to do these days. He could hang out with the pups and mothers. There was currently only one mother, and he wasn't sure she'd even had pups yet. The black phase male pawed at his white muzzle. That and his head and phase were white as he was graying out. Darker ambery eyes glanced about his den a moment. He then let out a breath, heaving himself to his paws and heading out.

Juno- Unknowingly betrothed- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- Blue Rock huntress/betrothed- pan demi- mate could be Inkeri one day- wants pups- Tags

The kind and caring but sometimes wild and loud one sighed. She glanced to Veille, when she felt like eyes were on her. The black phase wolf sighed a bit...and shook their head. Hazel eyes focused on Veille just long enough to give her a look. The slender and average height one twitched a dark nose. They shook out their white-streaker, flaked, peppered coat. She let out another breath as she watched Veille head out. She stretched a moment then headed out, knowing they needed to hunt.

Naki- Like a fox- agender (m)- 4 y- Dark moon fighter- boys; Kilo and Elkan maybe- not yet- maybe wants pups- no family remains...- Tags: Elkan

The intelligent and attentive but thunder and bee disliking one yawned. The white furred one glanced around the den. They quickly headed out, and immediately spotted Elkan. They wondered a moment where Kilo was, then focused on Elkan. He was an attractive male, that was for sure. The medium brown eyes watched Elkan a moment, then they blinked. The slender and somewhat shorter, pretty but handsome one hummed. Not a hum like a human, but a wolf sound. Creamy ears twitched and perked. They headed over to the other fighter, saying "Morning, Elkan."

Crow- Flight(less) shadow- m- 11 months- Dark moon fighter trainee- wants beta- homosexual; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase) x Rivera: Ravenna- Tags: open (mentions: Ravenna)

The sweet and kind young one yawned and flicked his tail. He glanced about a couple times, blue eyes searching. He shook his head, and let a breath escape him. The black phase young one got to his paws, stretching and shaking off. He left the trainee den, and glanced around. He seemed to be trying to find his sister, though she was probably still in the healing den. Of course she'd be there. She was the apprentice of their pack's healer, after all, so it only made sense.

Ravenna- Misty Sweetie- f- 11 months- Dark moon healers apprentice- bi; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase male) x Rivera: Crow- Tags

The playful but clingy young female yawned and opened blue eyes. She blinked a couple times, looking around a moment. Her dark nose moved a bit, catching scents. The white and tan marked gray one looked for Aspen a moment. She then shook her head a couple times. She pushed herself to her paws, tail twitching and ears perking. She glanced around again, then let out a breath. She began to check the herbs and such, knowing they had to every so often.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me