A Tale of Two Packs [reboot] [RP Play!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

A Tale of Two Packs [reboot] [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:16 am

(Always open!) Sign-Ups: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4723095
Discussion: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4723099&p=138178976#p138178976

Time: 9 AM
Date: February 29th
Weather: 2° Celsius, sunny and cold.

All my characters are free to approach!

Shadow | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Dolce | Location: Camp

Shadow had awakened some time ago, and simply had not emerged from her den just yet. However, hearing voices outside, she determined it was about time she roused herself. So she straightened, grooming her fur back enough that she looked presentable, and stepped outside. Shadow knew that after so many years, she had gathered much respect, and she knew that her friends, the ones she wanted to impress, were few and far between, but she still most often made an attempt to *look* presentable.

"Dolce, may I have a word?" She asked, catching sight of the Warrior. There were things she had to think about, but there were also things she had to speak about, make sure her choices were right, and she wasn’t just imagining a potential outcome. This would be the best way to do so, and besides, she did find Dolce's presence comforting.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Thessadowes | Location: Camp

Smoke had scarcely emerged from the Warrior den when she got the first desire to make some trouble. Okay okay, so she was turning two in a few days, but she could still have some fun, still make some chaos! Fish did it on a regular basis— albeit a bit less harmfully in most cases— so why couldn’t she? That didn’t quite seem fair, but she’d never been blind to Shadow's scowling.

Smoke almost silently (for once) crawled over to her pile of hidden snowballs, tucked under a fern cluster, and pulled a couple out, waiting for the first face she saw. Unfortunately for the latter, it was Thessadowes. Without so much as thinking before she acted, Smoke lobbed her snowball towards the other she-wolf with hopes of landing a hit right in the face.

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: River | Location: Camp

"Hey! Good morning!" Fish chirped, all but bouncing up to River carelessly, flinging water everywhere happily. She loved water! Water was great! Fish was already sopping wet, despite the sunshine that broke through the clouds far overhead. This was, unfortunately, not an uncommon sight with her, water messing and dripping from her thick grey fur.

Today was like any other for her though. This was a regular occurrence, and that was just the way she liked it. Especially since Shadow had long since given up telling her off for it. Her stomach rumbled. "I’m hungry, haven’t eaten yet. Wanna eat with me?" She asked, tail wagging.

Toby | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Toby had for once slept in. He’d been afforded the chance to, hunting had been decent recently, he didn’t have to lead a hunting party out yet. Though that said…they were SCARILY low on Hunters. Most wolves in the past year or so has been drawn to the path of a Warrior. It was a bit alarming and discouraging, but he dealt with what he could.

Finally he pulled himself out the den and shook out his grey fur. Several wolves were already out and about. Okay. So he was a little late to the party. That was alright though, since so far, nobody had come to yell at him about it. Though he figured much longer and that could've very well been the case.

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Louve | Location: Camp

Blizzard had been up for a while, enjoying the sunlight as the sun peeked through the grey clouds of winter. Even though he was literally named after a snowstorm, Blizzard had never been particularly fond of the snow or cold, even with a pelt as thick and heavy as his was. He’d spent that morning out with the sunlight and gentle breeze, carefully grooming his pelt so that not a single hair was out of place on the spots he could reach.

Then the sun was up properly though, and it was time to move on with the day officially. Blizzard pushed into the Warrior den again and gently nudged Louve's shoulder. "Hey. Good morning, sleepy head. Time to get up if we want to get something good off the prey pile before everyone else is up for the day," he said, though his voice was little more than a whisper. Warm and affectionate, something most wolves never got to see from him.

No matter what, even now that they were both adults…Blizzard was always going to look out for her, be it clawing the ears off someone who tried to hurt her, or just waking the white she-wolf up in time to make sure she had something to eat in winter, when it was hardest for the Hunters to catch enough prey. Whatever it meant, he needed her to eat, needed to know she was well taken care of. He would do his best to take care of her for the rest of his life, even if one day it started to get on her nerves.

Karter | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Aala | Location: Camp

"Hey, Aala?" Karter came up beside the Scout. He’d been up since the sun had first risen over the horizon, but now folks were starting to rouse themselves, and it was time to get on with the day. He had already seen Blizzard retreat to go awaken Louve, no doubt. He cleared his throat as he approached the Scout. Okay. So he had a crush on her. So what? So what was that it meant he had no idea how to start a decent conversation.

"Uhh…anything interesting happening?" He scuffed a paw against the grassy ground, looking down. "And if you haven’t eaten already, maybe…wanna come share breakfast with me?" He asked hopefully. Okay. That was a start, and more than he usually offered. Usually he hung around in the background unless someone came to him first.

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Max emerged from his den and stretched, arching his back. His massive frame barely fit through the den door, but that was alright. He was bigger than most wolves were in general, being practically a giant. He had always been fine with it, he took after his father before him in every way. Giant, muscular, thick furred, his pelt as black as night.

The Alpha headed for the prey pile. Dwindling and tiny. The Hunters would need to head out later. For whatever reason, that prompted another realization. They had a Lead Warrior in Arian already. However, after recent battles and the sickness and hunger winter had brought, they had lost their Lead Hunter and Beta, and it was high time for a reappointment. That would leave the black furred Alpha with much to think about today.

Móraín | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Móraín had never been one to sleep in. Not her entire life, and so by the time other wolves had started emerging from their dens, she was already up. Wide awake, her silvery grey fur neatly groomed into place, her belly full with one of the first rabbits of the season, and ready for the day to officially get underway. She had yet to see some of the familiar faces she most enjoyed the company of, sadly, and no orders had been given yet.

Móraín was not the type who liked to sit around and do nothing. She was restless, always wanted to be in action somehow or other, and yet until others were awake and orders were given, nothing was exactly what she was stuck doing…and it was absolutely infuriating, in her opinion. However, she carefully kept the frustration off her face in favour of a friendly and peaceful look, as she usually did. A master of deception, it had never been hard for Móraín to pull off some act when she needed or wished to.

Kassandra | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Kass had woken, and spent liberal amounts of time grooming. Perhaps it was vain, and she knew it, but didn’t care. She had to look perfect and proper at all times. Such was only suiting of a wolf life her, her favourite pastime being teasing and flirting with her Packmates. Being a careless mess would take away from that, and looking her best gave her the confidence she needed. She looked good, and she could act confidently.

Kass dragged a sparrow off the dwindling food pile and made a note to herself that even if she wasn’t chosen for a morning hunting party— and she would organize one if she had to— then she would go out solo hunting at some point. She stepped back, dipping her head to Max as the Alpha approached, before she retreated. She may be social, but even she didn’t have the intentions of disturbing the Alpha first thing in the morning.

Arian | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Arian had, as per usual, been sitting by the edge of camp, allowing herself a moment to brood and look at the world the way she saw it. And the way she saw it was nowhere NEAR as positive a light as many of the other wolves. These were dark times. Sometimes there were moments of peace, but mostly, there was war with their neighbours, and it was hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yet she had to keep a strong outer face when around her Warriors. Such was the way of a Lead.

Others had awakened though. It was time to wipe her mind of cynical thoughts for now and consider setting up patrols to go by the borders. There had been silence recently, but Arian had never been the type to like taking chances. She wasn’t about to get lax. She’d been appointed Lead Warrior for a reason, despite being considerably younger than some wolves in their Pack, and she wasn’t about to let anyone down so easily.

Catania | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Apollo | Location: Camp

Catania had been up a bit earlier than usual, and gotten to the prey pile before most wolves even had a chance to emerge from their dens for the day. She had plucked up a robin, surprisingly plump, though with spring coming soon, she figured it wasn’t unusual for the prey to start fattening up just a little. She carried it over to where one of her friends sat and dropped it.

"Hey! Apollo, I brought breakfast, only robin I could find on the pile. Wanna share?" She chirped. She may be considerably older, at a year and four months old, but alarmingly, she still had such a pup-like energy, and was small and fluffy enough she figured someone could be fooled if they didn’t know her too well.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [reboot] [RP Play!]

Postby Viperflare » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:10 am

Thessadowes | Lightning Pack | All-Around | Location: Camp | Tagging: Smoke

Thessadowes had been enjoying the cold, crisp morning. The sound of near quiet, save for the early murmur of light conversation echoing through the wolves who were already out of their den, and the very few birds that dared show their face in the frozen air. The leftover snow muffled these sounds, causing the noises to seem distant and relaxed. The world was sleepy, and so was she. It was a good morning, something that she rarely enjoyed.
Sadly, this was no longer one of her rare moments.
Instead, the "cold, crisp morning" air was turned into a startlingly cold ball of powdery snow. As the chilly substance hit her face, Thessadowes screwed her eyes shut and barked out of surprise. The snow had broken apart on impact, and the pieces began melting on her fur. It was extremely uncomfortable. And wet. Thess shook her head with vigor, causing herself to take a few steps back. Blinking rapidly, she swung around to search for who had launched the freezing projectile. It didn't take long. Her vaguely blurry gaze landed on a snickering she-wolf, one whom Thessadowes instantly recognized.
"Aw, come on, Smoke!" She huffed, annoyed and disgruntled.
"I haven't even eaten yet and you are already bombarding me with snowballs?" Thess whined, pawing at her face.

Tendril | Fire Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Tendril nosed her way out of the Hunter's den, awake and prepared to start the day. She stepped out of the sleeping area, and immediately wrinkled her nose as her paw sank into a patch of cold snow.
"Euh," She muttered, feeling the frost nibble at her paw pads. She disliked the snow with great passion. It made everything so silent, and much harder to hunt. Everything was muffled, and Tendril could not rely on her hearing, which was sadly her sharpest skill. She couldn't wait for the leftover snow to be melted away.
With a scrunched snout, the she-wolf stepped gingerly out of the den, feeling the warmth of sleep sink away from her fur, and through the powdery ground. She yawned, and tried to ignore the feeling as best she could. As usual.
Tendril glanced around the Fire Pack camp. A scattered handful of wolves were padding around and chatting, some grabbing quick breakfasts before the busy day started. She smiled to herself slightly. This sight always made her feel content, comforted.
Already in a better mood, Tendril ruffled up her fur against the air and headed towards the prey pile. Maybe she could snag a rabbit, or something. With Spring approaching, animals were beginning to return, which was definitely a welcome thing for the Pack.
Last edited by Viperflare on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:11 am

Willows | female | healer trainee| Lightning | crush - open | tags - open

She sat there near the healer's den, she was not sure if the healer was up yet or not, she was so tired when she got out of the den that she kind of forgot to look around her. Yawning she looked over to those who were already up as well.

Chronos | male | warrior | Lightning | crush - Blizzard, open | tags - open

He walked out of the warrior's den, his eyes looked around as he walked to the fresh kile pile. A sigh escaped his mouth as he noticed how empty it was 'seriously what do those hunters do all day...' he thought to himself with annoyance. Glancing over to the cleaning he spotted Blizzard talking with Louve there.

Nyx | female | hunter | Lightning | crush - Smoke, Leo | tags - open

She was up for a while now, she woke up early and could not get any more of sleep. Shooking her black fur as she gave a look around for those who seemed to awaken and leave their dens.

Comet | male | all-around | Lightning | crush - Terra | tags - open
¨
Currently sleeping... open for interactions

Roque | female | hunter trainee | crush - open | mentor - Toby | tags - Toby

She left the trainee's den, yawning she stretched her legs before standing up and giving a look around the clearing. She didn't need to look for long to spot her mentor there, flicking her white tail she walked to him "Good morning Toby...are we going for a hunt perhaps? I am hungry and I think there is nothing to eat at the moment" she said looking over to the fresh-kill pile there.

He was up early just like every morning, he enjoyed doing his scouting in the morning when most animals were still asleep or waking up. The forest was calm, and if there were trespassers their scent could be still around and untouched. he walked around and stopped at a river to take a quick drink before starting to make his way back to camp.
¨
Blitz | male | warrior | fire | crush - open | tags - Morain

He looked over to the lead warrior as she approved there. His eyes turned to see the alpha and Morain his fellow warrior partner. He gave a quick yawn before approving the silver-grey female wolf, sitting down next to her "good morning my lovely friend" he said with a smirk "slept well?" he asked.

Octavia | female | hunter | fire | crush - Max | tags - open

posting later, but open for interactions

Sable | female | hunter | fire | crush - open | tags - open

Serafina | female | all-around | fire | crush - Kassandra | tags - open

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:24 am

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Thessadowes | Location: Camp

"BULLSEYE!" Smoke chirped, not even bothering to try and hide herself. Okay. Maybe she WANTED to be pegged as the attacker. Shadow would lecture her about being a mature adult now that she had graduated and all that, but she could deal with that later. For now, she could enjoy a laugh at her Packmate's expense. Nope. Fish never should’ve been allowed to teach Smoke how to make snowballs.

"C'moooon, lighten up, will ya?" Smoke dropped on her back, rolling over in the snow. "Keep complaining and I’ll throw more. Fish and I made a whole stash!" Her tail wagged at a speed it absolutely should not have been able to. "Here." She straightened and rolled a snowball at Thess. "If it makes you feel better, you can throw one at me too," she offered.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37 am

Thessadowes | Lightning Pack | All-Around | Location: Camp | Tagging: Smoke

Thess snorted, shaking the last of the power from her muzzle. She made a face at Smoke, sticking the tip of her tongue out.
"A whole stash?! Did you two even sleep at all last night?" The she-wolf said, padding towards her packmate. She could barely believe that a grown wolf would even think of something like that. Making snowballs to throw at her fellow wolves? However, as much as Thessadowes wanted to reprimand this, she was, in honesty, impressed. She watched as the snowball rolled to a slow stop, and glanced back up at Smoke.

"Oh, no," Thessadowes said, turning her nose up slightly and eyeing Smoke as she approached, "I am too mature to return a throw. Snowballs are just for pups and Trainees. I would never." She scoffed, although it didn't quite reach the category of disdain. "Although..."
Thessadowes, now close enough to Smoke, swept her paw into the inch or so of snow that remained on the ground. With a strong flick, she sent a spray of cold powder up into the air towards the other wolf's face, like a snowy cloud had just risen from the earth.
"I have my own tricks in my fur!"

(ew phone writing :pensive:)
Last edited by Viperflare on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:18 am

Tendril | Fire Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Mercy

Tendril approached the prey pile, dipping her head with respect towards Alpha Max. She leaned over and nosed through the animals, eventually picking out a smaller-sized rabbit. She tugged it away by the scruff, and back up from the pile. She swept her tail absently from side to side as she glanced around the snow-laid camp, searching for a spot to eat. The Huntress looked for somewhere where the sun shone, preferring to eat and soak up some warmth before (eventually) heading out on a hunting patrol.
After a few heartbeats of standing around, Tendril saw a perfectly good area, with thin snow. Ears perking up with content, she started towards the location.
As she walked, a wolf caught Tendril's eye. He looked somewhat alone. Slowing down, the Huntress turned in her steps and headed towards him instead. Once close enough, she dropped her rabbit in between them and looked back up at Mercy.
"Hello. Want to share breakfast?" She asked with a smile, her tail offering a few wags of greetings.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:35 am

Axis
male/ 2 1/2/ lightning/ warrior/ tags: Aala, Karter
Axis stretched out his pelt, yawning a wolfish yawn. The fighter stepped out of his den, into the morning light. He blinked, eyes adjusting to the sunlight bore into his eyes. Once his eyes adjusted, he looked around. He wasn't really much of a morning wolf, and he spotted some wolves already awake. He caught sight of two of his friends, Aala and Karter, from the corner of his eye and approached them. They seemed to be deep in conversation, so he waited for them to finish speaking before he said anything.

Apollo
male/ 5 months/ fire/ hunter trainee/ tags: Catania
Apollo jumped to his paws, ready for the day. He zoomed out, leaving a wave of dust in his wake. He startled a few birds who were sitting peacefully on a branch before he disturbed them. He skirtted to a stop when he spotted his friend with a robin approaching him. "oh, morning, Catania! Of course!" he says sitting down, wagging his tail slightly. "Thank you, I'm hungry and just woke up. It's a nice surprise, I appreciate it" he says smiling.

Basil
female/ 4/ lightning/ hunter (traitor)/ tags: Chronos
Basil's stomach growled, waking her up. She got up, slowly, shaking herself out. She eventually got to her paws, giving a stretch, adn walked out. She headed straight towards the prey pile, spotting a fellow packmate seeming to also be on his way too. "Morning, Chronos" she greets the warrior politely. "Also going to get a bite to eat?" she asks, tilting her head.

Kotori
male/ albino wolf/ 6 months/ lightning/ healer trainee/ tags: Willows
Kotori sat inside the healer den, trying to recite the herb names in his head before his mentor woke. "oh, hey Willows" he says quietly, spotting his fellow healer trainee. "you know where Terra is? If she's awake?" he asks softly, not speaking many words.

Hati
male/ Timber wolf/ 5 years/ fire/ hunter/ tags: open
in camp, free to tag

Mercy
male/ Unknown wolf/ 4 years/ fire/ hunter/ tags: Tendril
Mercy sat in silence staring up at the sky. The white furred male preferred to stay by himself, not one to want to be in conversation. He jumped, startled when he heard a familiar voice. "oh, h-hey tendril" he says trying to calm his racing heart. "you scared me" he adds, shaking out the fear that was just presently there. "oh, okay. I'd be down to sharing" he says after seeing the rabbit Tendril carried in her mouth. "you can sit down if you'd like, no need to keep standing" he offers.

Oak
male/ 5/ lightning/ warrior/ tags: Sandie, Spark
Oak walked to the prey pile, digging around in the prey. He stuck his muzzle in, and resurfaced with a rabbit. The rabbit wasn't too skinny, but not plump either. He carried it over to the den where he knew his mate and son were. He placed it down in front of the two, unsure if they woke yet. "hey love, if you're awake, I got you and Spark a rabbit" he says soft spoken. He nuzzles his mate gently, waiting to see if he'd get a response from either her or their son.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:41 am

Terra/Healer/L-pack/Tagging: Open/Location: Camp

Terra was up early and had breakfast, she was laying under a tree waiting for her trainees to wake up

Sandie/Den Mother/L-pack/Tagging: Open(mentions Spark)/Location: Nursery

She awakes from sleep hungry, but her pup was snuggled into her fur so she stayed there

Spark/Pup/L-pack/Tagging: Open/Location: Nursery

Spark is curled up very close to her mom asleep

Canary/Warrior/F-pack/Tagging: Arian/Location: Camp

They where already up and has eaten their fill in food, they looked around for Arian and spots her at the edge of Camp. They walked over to her, they dipped their head in respect "Lead, I'm ready for the patrol when it's time" they say
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:12 pm

Tendril | Fire Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Mercy

Tendril offered a soft-spoken smile, tilting her head just the slightest bit. She accepted his offer and sat beside the white wolf, pulling the rabbit closer to them both. "Sorry for startling you. Didn't mean to," The Huntress murmured, somewhat of an apology. She glanced at him, her eyes shifting from side to side slightly. She curled her tail around her legs, giving herself a tad bit more warmth as the chill of the snowy air gently tickled her fur.
"How have you been doing, Mercy? Haven't chatted in a bit." Tendril asked with a little sigh, nudging the prey closer to him, as if letting the fluffy wolf know he could take the first bite.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:07 pm

R i v e r

Lightning Pack | Fighter | Single | Tags: Fish

River opened her eyes to the incoming sunlight, rolling onto her side with a huff she urged herself up onto her paws. She didn't usually take naps, however her head had been pounding all day. Thankfully it had cleared up by now. She shook out her tan fur and walked towards the exit to the den. Pausing a moment before proceeding out and towards the center of camp. As she walked, one of the pack Warriors - Fish had bounded up to her. River crinkled her nose as water droplets hit her , they were cold and while it felt nice with the sun beaming it caught her off guard. She offered a soft smile "Hello to you as well Fish" she commented. The warrior was extremely peppy, and River enjoyed the pep. It was a nice change. As Fish had mentioned she was hungry, River's own stomach growled "yes please, I would absolutely love to eat. How does Rabbit sound?'' she suggested. Honestly she didn't mind what they ate as long as it wasn't bird. She hated eating birds. The feathers annoyed her.

R i s e n

Lightning Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Open

Risen walked into camp with a deer dragging in his jaws, he had his head lowered as he pulled the doe towards the center of the camp. He usually wasn't this lucky when out hunting alone to catch a deer within the first few moments but he wasn't going to complain. This could make a nice meal for trainees , den mothers and maybe some pups. Or just a good meal for his pack mates. As he reached the center. He dropped the deer before shaking out his pelt and padding over towards a tree. The hunter sat , glancing around to see if anyone had noticed him drop off the possible lunch. He hoped not so he wouldn't have to discuss. However it seemed that when he didn't want to be spoken too that wolves would come and converse with him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

B l a z e

Fire Pack | Warrior | Crush on Aleck | Tags: Aleck

Blaze flicked his tail as he walked towards the medic den. He wasn't injured, although the amount of scars on his body wouldn't come as a surprise if he was injured. The black wolf flicked his tail as he walked towards the entrance to the den. Considering turning away came to his mind - it was the morning. Aleck was probably out collecting herbs or helping the pack. And yet, here was Blaze taking time out of the morning to pay a visit to the medic. He shook his head and walked to the den entrance, stopping before he walked inside. His eyes flicked around the den, landing on the canine "Good morning Aleck' he said softly

D e s t i n y

Fire Pack | All Arounder | Single | Tags: Hati

Destiny bounded into camp , her normal excitement seemingly being more present than normal. As she walked into camp she attempted to relax a bit and bring her relaxed composure. It took her a few moments to compose herself but after she did , Destiny shook her fur out and gave her tail a few swishes. She looked around the camp to see if any of her pack mates would need help with anything , this was one of her favorite things about being an All arounder - she had a reason to make friends with almost everyone in the pack. Her eyes landed on a hunter, Hati. She walked over and dipped her head in greeting "Hello Hati! How are you today?" she greeted warmly.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups