Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

Postby No one » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:27 am

Long ago lived one group, Gravel Pack. One day, a Husky named Shade and a Great Dane named Hades fought on what was a good battle strategy . Shade thought that they should be a bit merciful to the others, when Hades thought they should be ruthless and beat them down to the ground. The group split. Shade started her own Pack, Leaf Pack. Hades went to the arid desert lands and started a group of wolves who were willing to get down in the dust called, The Underdogs. From there, they have been sworn enemies and many battles have been fought. Who will you choose? Good or Evil?

Rules:
1. Follow all CS Rules
2. Follow The RP Rules
3. Please no God mobbing
4. No acting like a mod of the RP unless you are one
5. Please keep everything child friendly (switch to black when necessary)
6. Please keep everything in terms of describing things like injuries to a minimum
7. Make sure you are active. IF you have no intentions of being active, please refrain from joining
8. Be respectful to others, no bullying
9. Bring any type of plots to me please and not just do them. That could ruin the RP
10. Please bring problems to me and specifically me
11. LGBTQ+ encouraged and accepted
12. Mods control timeskips, weather and any big events of any sort as well as approving any forms. I also control when a battle is about to start and when it will happen.
13. Please don’t play your own partner/mate
14. Please use the RP forum for RP ONLY!
15. Please post at least once or twice a week so we know your still in the RP. IF you are to busy and can’t continue please let me know instead of just leaving.
16. Move your character away if your RP partner has been away from some time.
17. Please make at least 2+ sentences to work off of. Having five words isn’t a ton to work off of and basically can make an interaction go dry. They must be new sentences as well.
18. If you break any of the rules here is the protocol that we will follow for EVERYONE (We follow a three strike policy):
First offense: A warning and a one day ban
Second Offense: Another Warning and a three day ban
Third Offense: A permanent ban with your characters killed off.
19. Please don’t sign up Beta’s or leads. That is for the RP only to be decided
20. No one is allowed to create rouge dogs please!

That is all. Happy RPing!
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

Postby No one » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:14 pm

TIME OF DAY: 8:00 AM in the morning
WEATHER: HOT, SUNNY, WITH RAIN IN THE FORECAST

Shade/female/7 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Alpha/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Mate is Buck/Pups are Fish and Leo
Waking up

Baxter/male/4 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Beta/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual/Mate is Lua, crush is Lexi/Step dad to Storm, Summer, Autumn, Amber
Coming back into camp from patrolling the border.

Leo/male/1 year and 9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Hunter Trainee/Breed: Husky/Pansexual/Crush is Shia, to young for mate/to young for pups
Sitting I the middle of camp

Fish/female/2 years and 9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Scout/Breed: Husky/Pansexual with a slight lean towards females/No crush or mate yet/No pups yet
Scouting

Gemma/female/3 months old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Breed: Pit Bull/Homosexual/To young for crush and mate/to young for pups
Sleeping

Amber/female/a few days old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Canadian Eskimo and unknown mix/Pansexual/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups
Sleeping

Hades/male/7 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Underdogs Alpha/Great Dane/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/no pups yet
Hades sits on the leader’s rock

Shark/male/5 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Underdogs Lead Warrior/Mastiff/Bisexual, Demisexual/no mate or crush yet/no pups yet
Sitting outside of camp watching the territory.

Bella/female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Forest/Loner, former Underdogs Healer/Golden Retriever/Pansexual/Mate is Apollo/no pups yet
Bella sat up and looked around.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:32 pm

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags:Cumin/Location Forest
Phoenix and Cumin had told Apollo they were going hunting, they of course would end up hunting but for the time being they were racing each other through the forest. Cumin's often childish behavior had rubbed off on Phoenix and the two acted like brothers rather than the sort of pack mates they were.
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags:/Location Forest
Apollo had woken up with a foggy mind, he had left camp to clear his mind and was walking through the forest. Perhaps he was scouting, it was the only thing the underdogs taught him, that and to be ruthless, but he didn't want to be that kind of dog anymore.
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags:Phoenix/Location Forest
Phoenix and Cumin had told Apollo they were going hunting, they of course would end up hunting but for the time being they were racing each other through the forest. Cumin's often childish behavior had rubbed off on Phoenix and the two acted like brothers rather than the sort of pack mates they were.
Rue/Male/8 months/Leaf scout trainee/Homosexual/Tags:/Location Forest
Rue was a rather late sleeper, he stayed up at night and traced every inch of Leaf pack territory over and over again. His nose pointed at the ground searching for every scent, to see who was where and when, if they were with someone. He turned in his sleep and smacked his lips unknowingly.
Dexter/Female/9 months/Underdogs warrior trainee/Homosexual/Tags:/Location Forest
Dex was practicing her fighting skills, she would leap from her standing spot over a bush, then she'd turn it up a bit, jump over 2 bushes, 3, 4, 5, 6 she kept going until she couldn't leap over any more. Then she practiced her landing, as if she were attacking someone, charge, then jump and come down crushing the floor underneath her powerful paws.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:18 am

Shade/female/7 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Alpha/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Mate is Buck/Pups are Fish and Leo
Waking up

Baxter/male/4 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Beta/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual/Mate is Lua, crush is Lexi/Step dad to Storm, Summer, Autumn, Amber
Coming back into camp from patrolling the border.

Leo/male/1 year and 9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Hunter Trainee/Breed: Husky/Pansexual/Crush is Shia, to young for mate/to young for pups
Sitting I the middle of camp

Fish/female/2 years and 9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Scout/Breed: Husky/Pansexual with a slight lean towards females/No crush or mate yet/No pups yet
Fish walked into the camp and then walked into the trainee den. Her trainee was still sleeping. As he should be. He was out scouting last night. She said with an amused voice, “See your sleeping well Rue. Find something nice to eat in your dreams.”

Gemma/female/3 months old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Breed: Pit Bull/Homosexual/To young for crush and mate/to young for pups
Sleeping

Amber/female/a few days old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Canadian Eskimo and unknown mix/Pansexual/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups
Sleeping

Hades/male/7 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Underdogs Alpha/Great Dane/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/no pups yet
Hades sits on the leader’s rock

Shark/male/5 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Underdogs Lead Warrior/Mastiff/Bisexual, Demisexual/no mate or crush yet/no pups yet
Sitting outside of camp watching the territory.

Bella/female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Forest/Loner, former Underdogs Healer/Golden Retriever/Pansexual/Mate is Apollo/no pups yet
Bella sat up and looked around. Apollo, her mate, wasn’t there which worried her. He was probably doing something out in the forest.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:42 am

Buck/ Male/ Alpha mate/ leaf/ tags: open
Buck was awake long before any of the other wolves. His mate was probably still sleeping. He walked around camp, stretching his legs and checking on every thing.

Persephone/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Underdogs/ tags: open
Persephone didn’t sleep well, her pups were movinf and kicking like crazy the whole night. She sighed as wolves were waking up and getting ready for the day. She heaved herself onto her paws.

Katana/ Male/ Warrior/ Underdogs/ tags:open
Katana woke up ready to go. He got to his paws and smelled the fresh morning air. “Ahh, hot day today” he groans.

Autumn/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags: open
Autumn snuggled into his mother’s fur. He slept peacefully, leg twitching and kicking in his sleep every so often. He had his tongue out.

Lexi/ Female/ Healer/ Leaf/ tags:open
Lexi was sorting herbs in the healer’s den. She hummed a little wolf hum as she did.

Morgan/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags:open
Morgan was sleeping in the nursery on his back. He kicked his legs as if he was running a marathon.

Adonis/ Male/ Nursery helper/ Leaf/ tags:open
Adonis was sleeping soundly in the den. He snored a little bit.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:21 am

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. She nosed Autumn a bit, then turned to look at the other three. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she did so. Her snout was black, and she had a blaze and splashy markings.

Summer Su f- few days- Leaf pup; wants Beta- ??? x Canadian Eskimo dog- will be Bi- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared white pup yawned and whined a little bit. Her black back and tail stood out, and her little tail moved a bit. Blue eyes were closed tight, and would be awhile longer. She nudged at Autumn and Amber a bit, then stopped.

Storm Stormy m- few days- Leaf pup; wants healer- same as Summer- will be homo; Rue and Morgan when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared and gray backed male pup whined a bit too. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit. His eyes, which remained unopened, were blue right now. One day they’d turn green, but that was far in the future.

Shai- f- 1 y 9 mo- Leaf healer trainee- husky mix- Bi; Leo- too young- too young- Tags: Leo

The playful and happy but stubborn and fiery husky mix found Leo sitting. The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail wagging. She ran over to her friend and crush. “Leo!” she barked before she got too close.

Shiela- f- 3 y- Leaf huntress- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; open- open- wants pups- family: Solis- Tags

The sweet and funny but sometimes loud and wild one yawned. The white marked red dog was out hunting, and was currently sniffing about.

Edenn- m- 6 y- Leaf nursery helper- husky- homo; Adonis- open- has to adopt- Tags: Adonis technically

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one shivered. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one whined a bit…Hed fallen asleep near Adonis, and was still by him. The blue and brown eyed one seemed to be having a nightmare…

Celestial Celes m- 4 y- Ubderdogs hunter- Shiloh Shepherd- homo- Katana- has to adopt- Tags

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one awoke and sighed. The blue and brown eyed one found his mare wasn’t there. The reddish tan black and white one stood up. He shook off, then left the den and looked around a bit.

Solis- m- 4 y- rogue pack thing- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; Phoenix- wants Phoenix- no pups yet- family: Shiela- Tags: Bella

The white marked red floppy eared dog awoke to find Phoenix wasn’t there. He’d noticed he and Cumin spent a lot of time together…He shook his head; Phoenix loved him, not Cumin. He saw Bella and wandered over, saying “Good morning.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:28 am

Buck was awake long before any of the other wolves. His mate was probably still sleeping. He walked around camp, stretching his legs and checking on every thing.

Persephone didn’t sleep well, her pups were movinf and kicking like crazy the whole night. She sighed as wolves were waking up and getting ready for the day. She heaved herself onto her paws.

Katana/ Male/ Warrior/ Underdogs/ tags: Celestial
Katana went back into the coolness of the cave. He spotted his mate in there, now awake. “Morning my love” he says nuzzling him.

Autumn snuggled into his mother’s fur. He slept peacefully, leg twitching and kicking in his sleep every so often. He had his tongue out.

Lexi was sorting herbs in the healer’s den. She hummed a little wolf hum as she did.

Morgan was sleeping in the nursery on his back. He kicked his legs as if he was running a marathon.

Adonis/ Male/ Nursery helper/ Leaf/ tags:open
Adonis woke to a wine and spotted the source of the wine. He got up and went to lay down next to him hoping it would help if he’d know someone was there to comfort him and fell back asleep.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:19 am

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags: Cumin/Location Forest
Phoenix watched as Cumin's paw grabbed onto a branch causing him to fall and roll for a while before he came to a stop, Phoenix laughed. To busy laughing at Cumin's fall Phoenix didn't notice the wolf hurling at him, he only noticed when Cumin hit him like a pin striking down a pin. Pinned to the floor Phoenix struggled under Cumin's weight, "Get off you big oaf you're crushing me!"

Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags: Bella, Solis/Location Camp
Apollo eventually headed back to camp, he smiled at Solis and gave Bella a gentle lick on her cheek, "How'd you sleep darling?" He sat down beside her and stared into her deep eyes.

Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags: Phoenix/Location Forest
"Consider this a lesson, figure out how to get out from under me before I bite down on your neck." Cumin snickered bending down his jaws open wide acting as if he was going in for the kill, Cumin jumped back when he saw the look on Phoenix's face. The grin he had had one training session, right before he had kicked Cumin's underside right between his legs. "That's cheating, plus I would've already dug my teeth into your neck if I was an enemy." Phoenix stood and shook his self, "It's really not cheating, we should head back, grab some food on the way."

Rue/Male/8 months/Leaf scout trainee/Homosexual/Tags:/Location Camp
Rue continued to sleep

Dexter/Female/9 months/Underdogs warrior trainee/Homosexual/Tags: Shark/Location Camp
Dex walked back to camp bored of her training routine, "Shark" She greeted the lead warrior but her voice sounded disinterested.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:26 am

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. She nosed Autumn a bit, then turned to look at the other three. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she did so. Her snout was black, and she had a blaze and splashy markings.

Summer Su f- few days- Leaf pup; wants Beta- ??? x Canadian Eskimo dog- will be Bi- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared white pup yawned and whined a little bit. Her black back and tail stood out, and her little tail moved a bit. Blue eyes were closed tight, and would be awhile longer. She nudged at Autumn and Amber a bit, then stopped.

Storm Stormy m- few days- Leaf pup; wants healer- same as Summer- will be homo; Rue and Morgan when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared and gray backed male pup whined a bit too. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit. His eyes, which remained unopened, were blue right now. One day they’d turn green, but that was far in the future.

Shai- f- 1 y 9 mo- Leaf healer trainee- husky mix- Bi; Leo- too young- too young- Tags: Leo

The playful and happy but stubborn and fiery husky mix found Leo sitting. The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail wagging. She ran over to her friend and crush. “Leo!” she barked before she got too close.

Shiela- f- 3 y- Leaf huntress- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; open- open- wants pups- family: Solis- Tags

The sweet and funny but sometimes loud and wild one yawned. The white marked red dog was out hunting, and was currently sniffing about.

Edenn- m- 6 y- Leaf nursery helper- husky- homo; Adonis- open- has to adopt- Tags: Adonis

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one jerked. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one snapped blue and brown eyes open. He felt the other male lie against him. He settled back down and tried to go back to sleep.

Celestial Celes m- 4 y- Ubderdogs hunter- Shiloh Shepherd- homo- Katana- has to adopt- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one hummed a canine sound. The blue and brown eyed one said “Morning,” and licked him.

Solis- m- 4 y- rogue pack thing- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; Phoenix- wants Phoenix- no pups yet- family: Shiela- Tags: Bella, Apollo

The white marked red floppy eared dog saw Bella and wandered over, saying “Good morning.” He looked when Apollo came back, and nodded to him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:36 am

Katana/ Male/ Warrior/ Underdogs/ tags: Celestial
Katana smiled, “how’d you sleep?” He asks gently

Adonis/ Male/ Nursery helper/ Leaf/ tags: Edenn
Adonis slept soundly, sometimes snuggling into the warmth he forgot was a fellow packmate
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me