Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

Postby No one » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:08 am

You are the Packs of the Beyond. Some of you have been through a lot. Others have been through none of it. You are the wolves to a Pack, Crimson or Comet. Many battles later and the feud is still continuing and there is no end in sight. Everyone is still continuing to go on as life, but rumors have gone around that a battle is coming and it’ll be a large one. Everyone is gearing up just in case

The Packs:
Comet Pack believes in everything happening according to the laws of the packs and they are quite self centered around there pack. They don’t want to backdown from fights and are generally the more sane ones despite liking there pack and being fighters. Led by Alpha Striker, he leads them to be wolves to be feared, but leads them to be filled with grace and kindness as well. He wants to make sure his pack is feared, but also a pack full of kindness and grace. They feel the need to look to the stars for help in times of trouble and feel that there pack name resembles a connection to the night. Comet Pack wolves are daily patrols and generally has more stamina than the other pack. Comet Pack wolves are strategic and always are ready to fight for there territory.

Crimson Pack are vicious wolves who don’t hesitate to fight in a battle. They are work based and have the fighting skills of there previous generations. Crimson Pack wolves are centered around growing there pack in any way possible like hunting for food, having families and make sure there pack is the strongest wolves out there. There intimidating, with exception of the wolves that are soft. They are very serious about there duties and they are very involved in there duties. They do lack stamina from comparing them to the other pack, but they shouldn’t be underestimated. Crimson Pack have been destined to be the wolves of the woods they think and won’t rest until that is what they are.

The last four Alpha’s of each Pack (OG Alpha as well):
Comet Pack:
Alpha Blue (First ever Alpha of Comet Pack, Reign: 10 years, Age of Death: 12 years and 6 months, female)
Alpha Spitz (Reign: 5 years, Age of death: 10 years and 4 months, male)
Alpha Eeyore (Reign: 4 years and 8 months, age of death: 8 years and 4 months, male)
Alpha Nile (Reign: 9 years and 2 months, age of death: 11 years and 6 months old, male)
Alpha Striker (Alive, Reign so far: 3 years, male)

Crimson Pack:
Alpha Virgo (First Alpha of Crimson Pack, Reign: 10 years, Age of Death: 12 years and 3 months, male)
Alpha Graze (Reign: 2 years and 6 months: Age of Death: 6 years and 1 month, male)
Alpha Dexter (Reign: 4 years, Age of Death: 8 years old, male)
Alpha Squirrel (Reign, 7 years old, Age of Death: 10 years old, female)
Alpha Corridor (Alive, Reign so far: 4 years, male)

Rules:
1. All of CS Rules apply
2. All of Tess’s Rules apply
3. No GOD MOBBING!!
4. Be respectful to everyone around you
5. Respect the mods
6. We are staying clear of topics like force mating, breaking limbs and tearing limbs off completely, etc.
7. No playing your own mate/crush
8. No more than four pups to a litter
9. No begging for a high rank wolf in the pack
10. Please don’t sign-up as a high ranked wolf and Alpha’s Mate. Those will all be decided in the RP, not in sign-ups.
11. Only make characters that you can play actively. You may have as many as you want.
12. I do reservations only at the beginning of this restart. After that and after I say no more reservations, I don’t take reservations.
13. I have to accept your wolf before you start to RP
14. Please don’t make any sadistic wolves. If sadistic wolves are developed or signed up, 1. You will receive a PM about it, 2. Your character will get killed off, 3. You will receive a punishment
15. Please ask before hurting someone else’s character if you can
16. There is an offense policy that will be used if needed to
17. Please follow the rules
18. No bullying
19. Have fun
20. Drama is encouraged, but big plot ideas must be PMed to me about for approval
21. Please no loners. I will be the only one with a loner because of the prophecy.

(1 per pack) Alpha: They are the leader of a Pack and first in command. They are the highest rank and should be treated with high respect. They make the executive decisions for there Pack and are the only ones that can preform the ceremonies of graduation into adulthood and graduation into a trainee. They normally also get advice from there Beta. They are the ones that appoint the high ranks such as Beta, Lead Warrior and Lead Hunter.

(However many the Alpha wants I guess) Alpha’s Mate: Pretty self explanatory, but they are the Mate of the Alpha. They are like an “Alpha” but they aren’t as substantial as the actual Alpha. Wolves still call them Alpha and there name as a sign of respect. They are a high ranked out of there Pack. If for some reason that the relationship between Alpha and Alpha’s Mate doesn’t work out, they will go back to being whatever rank they were previously.

(1 per pack) Beta: They are second in command and are appointed by the Alpha. They help advise the Alpha and they are a high ranking dog. If the Alpha dies or steps down from duties, they are the next in line to be Alpha. They should be treated with respect. If for whatever reason the Alpha needs to step down for a bit from there duties due to pups, sickness, stress, etc. the beta will take over and be able to perform those ceremonies.

(4 maximum, includes the two healers and the two healer trainees) Healer: Self explanatory. They talk to the Star Wolves and they help heal the pack.

(2 maximum) Healer Trainee: Self Explanatory. They are just young wolves training to be a full Healer for there Pack.

(2 per pack, includes the two Mediators and the two trainees) Mediators: They are the wolves that are basically therapists. That’s basically it for that. They can hunt if they want, but normally help out at camp than go hunting with the hunters. They are in close association with the Healers.

(2 maximum) Mediator Trainees: Mediator Trainees are the wolves between the ages of 8 months to 2 years old that are training to be a Mediator.

(1 per pack) Lead Warrior: When it comes to the Warriors, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They lead the Warriors into battle and assign patrols for the Warriors. Unless Beta has something for them to do or Alpha, they will assign the patrols for the Warriors.

(1 per pack) Lead Hunter: When it comes to the Hunters, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They assign the hunting parties for Beta and Alpha, unless Beta and Alpha want the hunters/ huntress to do something else. They lead the Hunters and they are one fo the best hunters in the pack.

(Unlimited) Warriors: Very self explanatory, but they are the protectors of the pack and are the fighters. They really don’t do much else.

(Unlimited) Hunters/ Huntress: They are the wolves that Hunt for the pack. Basically that was self explanatory.

(Unlimited) Every-paw: They are wolves who can do pretty much everything. Need an extra paw, Every-paw is there, or need another wolf to help with the pups, Every-paw can help.

(Unlimited) Trainees: They are younger wolves between the age of 8 months and 2 years that train to either be a Warrior, Huntress/Hunter, Guard, Sky Warriors, or Every-paw.

(I would say 3 to a pack) Den-Tenders: They are wolves that help out in the nursery. They don’t do much else. They are wolves that help the expecting or nursing Den-mothers.

(Only she-wolves who have pups, nursing, or expecting) Den-mothers: They are expecting she wolves or nursing she wolves.

(Unlimited, but for to a litter) Pups: They are young wolves that are under the age or 8 months.

(However many are in the pack) Elders: They are wolves who have served there pack for a while and have now retired. They are usually over the age of 10 years old after they retire.

(4 at the max, two actual Scouts and two Scout trainees) Scout: They scout the territory and report anything to Alpha. They can be good at any skill really.

(2 max) Scout Trainee: They are basically training to be a scout.

(However many get demoted to that rank) Omegas: They are wolves that have done a terrible act on there pack or have challenged the Alpha of there pack and lost. They are forbidden to have a mate and pups at that rank.

Specific for Crimson Pack:
(1 per pack) Lead Guard: They are third in command to the Guards and they Lead the Guards an are supposed to be treated with respect.

(10 at the maximum) Guard: Guards are the wholes that work tirelessly day and night to Guard the pack. They normally take shifts, but can go out to hunt and fight. They are called to fight if they need more Warriors.

( 2 Is the maximum) Guard Trainees: These are the young ums between the ages of 1 year and 2 years and 4 months that want to train. They first train with an Every-paw to learn the ways of a Hunter and Warrior and then they train with the Guards once they are stronger and faster and have a background of the basics and the medium ways to do things as a Hunter and Warrior.

Specific for Comet Pack:
(1 per pack) Lead Sky Warrior: They are third in command to the Sky Warriors and they, unless spoken to by the Alpha or Beta, assign who goes out daily for the certain tasks.

(5 at a time, not including the flow of new Sky Warrior’s after trainee Stage) Sky Warriors: They are the wolves that can climb trees and help them with the fighting in the trees. They can be used as lookouts, to drop on enemies, and even hunt for things in the trees. They are kinda like the Every-days, but they normally get called to battle to cause a surprise attack from the trees.

(There can only be around 2 at a time) Sky Warrior Trainees: They are the wolves between the age of 10 months and 2 years that train to be a full Sky Warrior. Sky Warriors think that when the average pup becomes a trainee at the age of 8 months that is to young for the amount of danger and risk that there job takes and that a young trainee that is eight months could get seriously hurt so they think it would be best for Pups to hang on for two months until they are 10 months where they are a stronger and bigger and have more balance and are a bit more maturer. Sky Warrior Trainees don’t get to do the really dangerous things until they have learned everything that it is to know on how to climb and do all the things the Sky Warrior’s do successfully.

Crimson Pack:
Alpha: Alpha Corridor (Male, 7 years and 9 months, Demisexual/Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Alpha’s Mate: TBD (determined in RP)
Beta: TBD (Determined in RP)
Healers:
Healer Vulkan (Male, 2 years, Homosexual, Relationship status: Crush on Romulus, but open)
Healer Trainees:
Mediator:
Mediator Trainees:
Lead Warrior: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Hunter: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Guard: TBD (Determined in RP)
Warriors:
Warrior Midnight (Female, 3 years and 5 months, Demisexual/Pansexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Warrior Sirius (male, 2 years and 3 months, Bisexual, Relationship Status: Crush on Remus, but open)
Hunters/Huntresses:
Guards:
Guard Remus (Male, 2 years and 2 months, Homosexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Guard Romulus (Male, 2 years and 2 months, Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Every-Paw:
Trainees:
Den-Tenders:
Den-Mothers:
Pups:
Scouts:
Scout Trainee:
Elders:
Omegas:

Comet Wolves:
Alpha: Alpha Striker (Male, 6 years and 7 months old, Bisexual/Demisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Alpha’s Mate:
Beta: TBD (Determined in RP)
Healers:
Healer Trainees:
Mediators:
Mediator Trainees:
Lead Warrior: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Hunter: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Sky Warriors: TBD (Determined in RP)
Warriors:
Warrior Titus (Male, 2 years and 4 months, Demisexual/Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Warrior Blair (Female, 2 years old, Demisexual/Pansexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Hunters/Huntresses:
Jessie (female, 2 years and 4 months, Bisexual/Demisexual, Relationship Status: Open, but crush on Titus)
Sky Warriors:
Every-Paw:
Trainees:
Kai- Galaxystar01 (Sky-Warrior Trainee)- (male, 9 months, Pansexual, Relationship status: Only open for crushes right now)
Trainee Hunter (Hunter Trainee XD)- (Male, 9 months, Pansexual/Demisexual, Relationship status: Open for crushes only)
Trainee Reira (female, 8 months, Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open for crush only for now) (Every paw trainee)
Den-Tenders:
Den-Mothers:
Pups:
Scouts:
Scout Trainee:
Elders:
Omegas:

Sign-Up Forum

Discussion Forum
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

Postby No one » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Corridor/Alpha of Crimson Pack/Male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Alpha Corridor sat by his den with his eyes focusing on the entrance to camp. He was lost in thought and was very into his thoughts.

Midnight/Warrior of Crimson Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Midnight walked out of the warrior’s den and sat down.

Remus/Guards of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Homosexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Remus looked around as he was guarding the camp while they slept.

Romulus/Guard of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Romulus looks around with his brother as he guarded the camp.

Striker/Alpha of Comet Pack/Male/6 years and 7 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Striker woke up and walked out, sitting down in the middle of camp.

Titus/Warrior of Comet Pack/Male/2 years and 4 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Titus was watching the camp through the entrance as he looked for wolves or dangers that the camp should be warned of.

Blair/Warrior of Comet Pack/Female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Blair through narrowed eyes looked at the Alpha.

Kai/Sky-Warrior Trainee of Comet Pack/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Kai ran out of the trainee den and howled in delight with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, “Good morning Pack! A beautiful day!”

Hunter/Hunter Trainee of Comet Pack XD/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Hunter chuckled and ran after Kai.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:04 am

Drogo ♥ Comet Pack ♥ Sky Warrior ♥ Male ♥ Mate/Crush - None ♥ Tags - Open ♥ Location - Camp

Drogo sat quietly as more of the pack began to stir. He chuckled silently to himself as the young trainee, Kai, ran out howling a good morning to the pack. It was nice to see the younger wolves in such high spirits. Not long after the young ones howl, another pup ran out after her. With a smile Drogo stood and stretched enjoying the morning sun on his black fur. As he felt the last of his relaxed muscles and bones pop into a comfortable place, the male slowly began walking towards the edge of camp. He eyed his favorite low branch and bounded up into it. Laying down across the large piece of wood beneath him, Drogo released a sigh of contentment. His eyes scanned the pack below as his mind wandered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira ♥ Crimson Pack ♥ Guard ♥ Female ♥ Mate/Crush - None ♥ Tags - Open ♥ Location - Woods

Ira walked silently through the territory. The sun glistened off her dirty white pelt as she moved swiftly between the trees. Her nose and ears were on high alert as she scoured the area for any sign of danger or intruders. All seemed quiet to her well trained senses, but Ira knew that not everything was always as it seemed. A squirrel scurried up a tree nearby when Ira finally came to a stop to rest. She watched in amusement as the tiny creature ran in fear. If she had wanted, she could have snatched the rodent before it got away.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:20 am

Ok would Drogo be able to be trainer of Kai. Also, I love how you use different colors for different packs. Very cool!

IC:
Corridor/Alpha of Crimson Pack/Male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Alpha Corridor sat by his den with his eyes focusing on the entrance to camp. He was lost in thought and was very into his thoughts.

Midnight/Warrior of Crimson Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None

Remus/Guards of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Homosexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Remus looked around as he was guarding the camp while they slept.

Romulus/Guard of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Romulus looks around with his brother as he guarded the camp.

Striker/Alpha of Comet Pack/Male/6 years and 7 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None

Titus/Warrior of Comet Pack/Male/2 years and 4 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Titus was watching the camp through the entrance as he looked for wolves or dangers that the camp should be warned of.

Blair/Warrior of Comet Pack/Female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young

Kai/Sky-Warrior Trainee of Comet Pack/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Kai smiled and looked to Drogo and he said loping over, “Hello Drogo. You look very pleased To be on that branch.” He looked at him with admiration. The young trainee admired all the Sky-Warrior’s for being so brave and that’s why he is training to be a sky warrior himself.

Hunter/Hunter Trainee of Comet Pack XD/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Hunter said to Kai with a slight smile, “And I bet he doesn’t want you bothering him Kai.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:55 am

Thank you. I usually use different colors for different wolves and try to stick to same colors with different shades for same packs. And yes, Drogo can be trainer of Kai.

Drogo ♥ Comet Pack ♥ Sky Warrior ♥ Trainer of Kai ♥ Male ♥ Mate/Crush - None ♥ Tags - Kai ♥ Location - Camp

Drogo watched as the alpha found a spot in the middle of camp to sit and relax. As he watched his ears flicked to the sound of paws approaching him. “Hello Drogo. You look very pleased To be on that branch.” Kai sounded from below him. The black wolf looked down to see his trainee staring up at him, the admiration clear in his eyes. Drogo smiled, "Good morning Kai. I'm always happy to be in a tree. It gives me a better vantage point." Carefully, he stood and jumped down to land in front of the younger male. Drogo was proud of the young pup for training to be a Sky Warrior, but was still worried since he started sooner than was expected of most trainees. Still, the pup was doing fairly well for his age. Using his trainer voice Drogo looked at Kai seriously, "What are other benefits of being in a tree trainee?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira ♥ Crimson Pack ♥ Guard ♥ Female ♥ Mate/Crush - None ♥ Tags - Open ♥ Location - Woods

Ira walked silently through the territory. The sun glistened off her dirty white pelt as she moved swiftly between the trees. Her nose and ears were on high alert as she scoured the area for any sign of danger or intruders. All seemed quiet to her well trained senses, but Ira knew that not everything was always as it seemed. A squirrel scurried up a tree nearby when Ira finally came to a stop to rest. She watched in amusement as the tiny creature ran in fear. If she had wanted, she could have snatched the rodent before it got away. With a sigh of boredom, Ira turned to head back into camp. Her guard duty of the territory was over.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:14 am

Vulkan- m- 2 y- Crimson healer- family: missing- homo; Romulus- no mate or pups til 3- Tags: open

The medium furred gray wolf healer twitched black ears. The black shouted and nosed golden brown eyed male sighed…

Sirius- m- 2 y 3 mo- Crimson warrior- family: dead (might have siblings)- bi; Remus- mate and pups when 3- Tags: Romulus and Remus

The fluffy black male flicked his tail as he got up for the day. The blue eyed male spotted Romulus and Remus, and said “Hello.”

Jessie- f- 2 y 4 mo- Comet huntress- family: not in RP- birom demi; Titus- has to bond- no pups til 3- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female yawned. She flicked her white tipped tail, and got to her paws. Brown eyes turned to the den entrance, and the white jawed female stepped out. The red she wolf then looked around.

Reira- f- 8 mo- Comet trainee (every paw)- family: not in RP- bi; crush: open- too young for mate or pups- Tags: open

The kind and caring but loud and wild golden female yawned. She twitched brown ears and flicked her brown tipped tail. She pawed at her brown snout, black nose moving a bit. The deep-green eyes looked about as she stepped from the den.

(Reira needs a trainer but no one is an every paw…Also, Jessie could train Hunter if you want)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:16 am

I’ll figure something out with her. I could make an every paw if needed or we can have a Warrior Hunter share her training since she would do every job.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:32 am

Thank you so much!

IC:

Remus/Guards of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Homosexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Remus looked behind him and said, “Hello.”

Romulus/Guard of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Romulus looks Behind him and says, “Hello Sirius.”

Kai smiled and said to Hunter, “Watch and learn.” He said looking to his trainer, “It’s good for sneak attacks especially in a fight. If you time your attacks right, you can jump from a branch and land on another wolf in battle. Also, it’s good for keeping a lookout. Keeping in the air gives you an advantage with how far you can see. It also can be good for mobility and hunting as well. If the branches of two different trees are sturdy, then you can go from tree to tree. The hunting can get a bit tricky from the start, but it’ll be good in the winter seasons for when prey is scarce on the ground. Probably not something your looking for, but I think trees can be very beneficial places to just lounge and hang out on.” Feeling pretty satisfied with his answer he looked to his trainer.

Hunter huffed and said, “Alright.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:50 am

[I hate this phone…that was supposed to say trainer. So…could Jessie train Hunter?]

Vulkan- m- 2 y- Crimson healer- family: missing- homo; Romulus- no mate or pups til 3- Tags: open

The medium furred gray wolf healer twitched black ears. The black shouted and nosed golden brown eyed male sighed…

Sirius- m- 2 y 3 mo- Crimson warrior- family: dead (might have siblings)- bi; Remus- mate and pups when 3- Tags: Romulus and Remus

The fluffy black male smiled and said “Hello,” and dipped his head. “Anything interesting happening this morning?” he asked.

Jessie- f- 2 y 4 mo- Comet huntress- family: not in RP- birom demi; Titus- has to bond- no pups til 3- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female yawned. She flicked her white tipped tail, and got to her paws. Brown eyes turned to the den entrance, and the white jawed female stepped out. The red she wolf then looked around.

Reira- f- 8 mo- Comet trainee (every paw)- family: not in RP- bi; crush: open- too young for mate or pups- Tags: open

The kind and caring but loud and wild golden female yawned. She twitched brown ears and flicked her brown tipped tail. She pawed at her brown snout, black nose moving a bit. The deep-green eyes looked about as she stepped from the den.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:55 am

Yep she can as long as they are the same rank. Posts later!

IC:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me