[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri May 19, 2023 4:57 am

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Open
Diesel found a shaded spot and curled up underneath it, enjoying the cool breeze and staying out out of the sun.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jessel
Quinn nods, β€œCalm down little ones” he says nuzzling her belly gently. β€œShould I assess them? I can see if something’s wrong” he offers. He was a curer, so he had the knowledge.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Ebony
Sybil nods

Yorkshire/ male/ trainee/ tags: Ash
Yorkshire smiles, β€œokay. If you ever get exhausted, you can tell me. We can take a break if you want” he agrees. β€œWhat would you like to play?” He asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri May 19, 2023 5:04 am

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: open

The morning sun blazed down on the pit bull, warming his pelt. His mouth opened in a long yawn, ears swiveling to hear what the alpha had to say. He nodded before getting to his paws and blinking his tired eyes. He stumbled towards the group from his sleeping spot, still a bit asleep and not fully awake.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares smiles at the other’s stuttering. β€œAre you making excuses now?” He teases, paws hitting the ground as he ran. β€œIf you can’t catch up, just admit it. Don’t make excuses” he adds, even though he knew very well he did cheat a slight bit. The male made a quick stop before the edge of the water, panting due to the energy exertion. Ares put his head down, tongue coming out to lap up the cool refreshing water.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus sped through the forest, dodging trees and branches. He jumped over a fallen log with an agile leap.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trappers/tags: Misty

Kairos smiled kindly. β€œIt’s okay. You’re not stupid. Don’t say that. It adds personality” he spoke, trying to reassure the younger pup. β€œThe journey…. I feel is important, as we may have a better chance of survival in our new home” he explains his opinion.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:16 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He giggled a bit at the goofy smile, then watched it slip. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. He glanced to the other dogs a moment, then quickly back to Thomas again. He lowered his gaze a moment, however. He then shook his head again, raising his head back up. He could feel his skin heating up as the other said he liked him back. "You're...not stupid, and if we like each other, does that mean...we'd be mates?" he asked.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Quinn

The red and white she dog said "You can check, if you want. Maybe they're just getting more active because it's almost time." She shook her head a couple times. She then smiled at her mate, and stood or sat in such a way he'd be able to check if he wanted.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn-> Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female glanced to Jessel and Quinn. She then shook her head, and headed over to Kristine. "Kristine? Could I talk to you about something?" she asked. She wasn't sure Kristine would let her change trainers...but it was worth a try.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab glanced to Lillian, and nodded. When Flare mentioned hunting a deer, he asked "Are we...going to hunt a deer? Should I still go after those rabbits?" If he was going after the rabbits, the others should as well, he thought.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle barked. He couldn't help it, barking laughter and excitement as he ran. He nearly ran into the log...but managed to jump over it. He then continued to run after the longer legged dog.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male yawned. He asked "Do you...want to go with me while I hunt?"

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Ink and Angel, Catherine (calling to her)

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she nodded at Angel and stepped a bit closer. She seemed to know they were talking about her. She glanced to Gator a moment, then back to the other two.

She glanced to where Catherine and River were at. She called "River can come along too," as she saw Ares wasn't around. He wouldn't really be able to say much if she took his trainee along...After all, he hadn't taken River with him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 21, 2023 7:28 am

Update 4

The dogs have paused to take a break, so the pack is currently in the middle of the Small Mountains.
As the members mingle with one another and separate into hunting groups or scouting patrols, tragedy strikes...
A rockslide suddenly hits!

Feel free to allow any of your dogs to be injured! Just not all of them lol
For any dogs not hurt, they will be put to the rescue... feel free to use that for any dramatic purposes c:
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 020 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 21, 2023 7:28 am

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Eira
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She pulled her gaze from the other dogs at the sound of approaching pawsteps. Kristine smiled at the young Anatolian Shepherd and dipped her head slightly yet respectfully to the soldier trainee. "Of course, Eira. What's on your mind? Is your training going okay?" she questioned, although she truly didn't know what was on the young dog's mind. However, their conversation was cut off before it could continue -- Kristine perked her floppy ears at the sound of rocks falling. Not just pebbles either, but massive boulders tumbling from the tops of the small mountains. "Everyone! Run! Get down!" she howled to anyone who could hear, hoping her warning would serve enough. Kris dove over Eira and huddled over the young dog, trying to protect her from the onslaught of rocks and boulders.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann
He watched Riann closely, wondering if the confession was too much. Thomas cocked his head to one side, wondering what was going through the other Border Collie's mind right at the moment. However, nothing could have prepared him for the next question. "Oh. Well... ye-" his reply was cut off by rumbling. Tommy heard the howling from Kristine, and his hackles bristled. It was already too late, the rocks were falling towards them. "Riann!" he yelled out, gazing at him in fear. What was he supposed to do? Thomas froze and stuck beside Riann, staring at the rocks tumbling towards the dogs.

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Casper, Ash & Yorkshire
He shrunk a little after being chastised by Casper, as gentle as the remark was. "Yes, that makes sense... it probably will take a couple more days before we get to the other side," Atilla repeated. At the thought of a cliff, he shuddered lightly. Would that really happen to the pack, after all of their collective efforts? "I certainly hope there wouldn't be a cliff, but I guess if that's the case we'll have to find another way down," the Pitbull commented wistfully with motivation. Atilla was about to move ahead on the path to scout their journey when he saw mounds of small pebbles falling at his paws. "Huh... that's very odd," he murmured to himself, but the rumbling was growing increasingly louder by the second. Atilla glanced up ahead and saw a giant boulder rolling down the path towards all of the dogs. His heartrate jumped. "Quick! We have to protect the pack!" he shouted in a panic to Casper, turning around and sprinting the opposite direction. Atilla spotted the pup Ash and the trainee Yorkshire standing beside each other. He jumped towards them and tried to protect them with his body... but did he make it in time? The boulder loomed closer.

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Lillian, Miroku & Jessie
"A deer! I think we would be able to take one down with all of us working together," she agreed brightly with Flare. Freya was getting very excited at the notion, and her mouth watered at the memory of the taste. The pack would be so happy with them if they brought back a deer! "Why should we go after rabbits when we can-" she was about to make a point to Welwick when rocks began falling past them. A medium-sized boulder tumbled down the mountain towards her, and she froze in place, her mouth open in shock and fear. Before she knew it, the rock hit her on her right shoulder and sent her sprawling across the path, splayed out in the dirt. Pain exploded through her body.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 21, 2023 9:07 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He tilted his head as he looked upon the other male. He heard Thomas start to speak, but then the other was cut off. He yelped himself as he saw rocks starting to fall...He jumped towards the other male, and though he was a bit smaller he shoved him out of the way. The surprise of it was probably what helped him do so. Thomas wouldn't have been expecting that. He then watched the rocks, yelping as one hit him...

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Quinn

The red and white she dog said "You can check, if you want. Maybe they're just getting more active because it's almost time." She shook her head a couple times. She then smiled at her mate, and stood or sat in such a way he'd be able to check if he wanted.

She yelped then, as she saw rocks, boulders really, falling down towards them. "Quinn!" she cried, as she looked towards Thomas and Riann. The other curer had gotten hit by one of the boulders...He clearly was hurt, and that meant Quinn would have to do all the healing alone.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female started to speak. She started to tell Kristine she wanted to change trainers. However, then the other cut off as something happened. Boulders were falling, and she yelped as she saw them. She stared towards the others in fear. She saw Riann get hit by one, and heard Jessel yelp so she looked over. The other looked unhurt, and she sighed with relief. She whimpered as Kristine huddled over, seeming to try to protect her.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab yelped as he saw the boulders as well. He began to back up as quick as he possibly could. He then looked over to see Freya get hit by one. He ran over to her, crying "Freya!" then looking to the others. "Lillian, Flare, we need to get out of here! We need to get her away from here!"

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle barked. He couldn't help it, barking laughter and excitement as he ran. He nearly ran into the log...but managed to jump over it. He then continued to run after the longer legged dog.

He heard Kristine howl moments later and froze, looking back. He could see them back there, and he saw boulders falling. He turned back to Dionysus with a yelp. "Dionysus, we have to go back, the others are in trouble!" he cried out.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

She then heard yelps as well as howl from Kristine. Too late, she looked up to see one of the boulders was falling towards her...She yelped as it hit her, and she whimpered as she fell. She looked over to see Freya had been hurt as well, saying "Miroku...Freya is hurt..."

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male yawned. He asked "Do you...want to go with me while I hunt?"

However, he quit that line of thought as he heard yelps and the howl. He jumped sideways as he saw the boulders. This caused him to bump against Sybil, and he blushed a bit. "I...sorry," he said to the other male, then nudged him a bit.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Ink and Angel, Catherine (calling to her)

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she nodded at Angel and stepped a bit closer. She seemed to know they were talking about her. She glanced to Gator a moment, then back to the other two. She glanced to where Catherine and River were at. She called "River can come along too," as she saw Ares wasn't around. He wouldn't really be able to say much if she took his trainee along...After all, he hadn't taken River with him.

She stopped short as she saw the boulders falling, after hearing Kristine's howl. She yelped "River, Catherine, come over here!" She didn't know if the boulders could actually reach them here. She wasn't going to take any risks, however.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun May 21, 2023 10:06 am

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Open
Diesel got to his paws, sensing the rock slide coming. While he may be selfish, he wasn't that selfish. He quickly ran over to the boulders, using his body weight to try and hold one of the larger boulders still until more dogs could make it to saftey. His shoulder was starting to scream in pain, but he refused to move. His muscles strained as he tried.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jessel
Quinn was just about to do a check up, when an uneasy feeling hit his stomach. He looked up just to see the boulders fall. He quickly pushed his mate behind him, keeping her away from the falling boulders. "Go, be safe. I have to go tend to the injured" He instructs his mate gently.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Ebony
Sybil nods, "Su-" but was cut off and startled by the rock slide, but was mostly unharmed. He quickly turned to check up on Ebony. "You okay?" He asks. He quickly grabbed Ebony and shoved the other out of the way, but didn't know if the other sustained injuries. The boulder hit him, causing him to go spiraling. Hitting his head on something sharp, he felt something warm trickle down his scull. Sharp pain hit him all over, the pain was too unbearably, eventually knocking him out.

Yorkshire/ male/ trainee/ tags: Ash
Yorkshire turned around as he heard a noise, just to see rocks and boulders falling down on the two of them. He moved so that he was blocking Ash from the blow. He saw Atilla jump in front of both of them, but still felt the blow of the boulder. Without Atilla there though, he may have been in worse pain. He felt dizzy, the world was spinning and he couldn't hear anything, the pain too strong.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 21, 2023 10:14 pm

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila, Yorkshire, Ash]

He walked forward carefully listening to the smaller soldier, he was thinking about his response, but a loud yet weird voice broke his thoughts in question. He felt how the ground under him shook a little bit too, but the voice up to the mountain get louder and louder, he managed to look up at the time he heard Atila's voice next to him "What the..." he called out when the rocks started t fall down with a speed. He looked after the Pitbull running toward the pack, he did the same, but was amused about the soldier's plan to shield the two younger dogs "...don't just stand there" he called out and pushed the pitbull and Yorkshire hard to make them out of rocks way and managed to take the pup into his mouth when the rock hit to his hip, giving a heavy crash, making him drop the pup and fall to the ground.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He was on his way to the water, when a heavy voice crashed into the air, for a moment he didn't even know where it was coming from, but the voice was getting closer "What was that? A thunder..." he called out in pure shock, but still pretty confused to know was happening.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory, Angel ]

He was talking it the Angel his eyes looked after the Ivory when the female soldier likely was getting her trainee Catherine with them. He perked his ears when a heavy sudden sound and panic yells from the chief echoed in the air. He looked up to the mountain and saw some rocks and mud coming down there at a high speed "RUN, RUN..." he yelled over to Angel as she was the only one near him at the moment. He looked at another side of the area and saw the Snow with Winnie "SNOW, WINNIE, GET OUT OF THE FALLS WAY" he yowled in panic.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She was looking elsewhere with a sight, flicking her ears over to all those questions she was having, but those thoughts broke up when she heard like a heavy thunder was striking and she managed to look up to the pack's way and toward the mountains "..." she didn't even get to understand what was happening when a heavy rock run to her way, hitting her to the side and making her
scroll down the small hill she was standing at. Somewhere during her fall, she lost consciousness and everything went dark.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Winnie]

She was chatting with the trapper, when different heavy noises echoed to her ears, yowling, growling, and stamping sounds she was not even sure what they were, but panic struck her at the very moment when she heard the trapper calling for their names "...my pups, where are they?" she called out with high panic.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She looked over to Freya when the trapper trainee got hit by the rock she didn't even see where did it come from, she run to her with Welrick "Mom she needs..." she called out for her mother, but as she looked the way she was being stood just a moment ago was empty "...MOOM" she called out with panic, she was going to go there, but was stopped by a large rock who run above her nose '...I could be dead if that one hit me...' she thought her eyes watching the scene in horror.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River, Ivory ]

She was waiting for the trapper trainees to think about her trainer's offer to her to join their train. She flicked her ears as she heard the yells and growlings "What is..." she questioned, but saw the falling boulders coming down their way "Uh, we could run for that not stand in its way..." she called out as she get steps away from the mountain flattering her ears in confusion and fear.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Yorkshire, Atila, Casper]

He was focused on the trainee, he could even be noticed the danger before Atila run to protect them, or the Soldier's office took him into his jaws. He looked at the scene with confusion, not really getting what was going on there, the rocks were running down the mountain, and his pack was yowling in panic and pain.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos]

She nodded to him with a flick of her tail "Yeah, I hope the place we're going to take as our next home is some cool place...lots of areas to play and run, of course, and a lake, everyone needs a lake right" she said excitedly. Her eyes got then wide open when she saw a rock falling down there toward them "Uh Kairos...that rock..." she called out to the trapper.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon May 22, 2023 5:43 am

β€’ Winnie β€’
trapper |
bio | tags: Snow, Ash, Atilla, Yorkshire, Casper

She nodded as Snow spoke. Her head whipped around at the rumbling of rocks coming towards them. She jumped to her paws and searched for Ash and Misty. She turned back to Snow and began pushing her away from the falling rocks. β€œGet yourself to safety, I’ll help the others protect them!” She told her desperately, flipping around and running to Ash. They had taken quite a hit from the boulder. β€œCome on, we have to get away from here!” She cried, scooping up Ash and trying to help the others to their paws. She kept looking back at Misty and Kairos, hoping that he could get her away before something happened.

β€’ River β€’
soldier trainee |
bio | tags: Catherine

She listened to Catherine contently. β€œOh I would love to come with you guys!” She replied, happy to have something to do. This carefree, excited feeling quickly wore off when she felt the rumbling and heard the rocks falling. β€œLet’s go!” She yowled over the noise, catching up with Catherine and keeping pace with her.

β€’ Gator β€’
trapper |
bio | tags: Ash, Atilla, Yorkshire, Casper, Winnie

The panic that rose in him quickly overshadowed the pain in his leg. He jumped to his paws, looking around for his trainee. β€œYorkshire!” He limped over to the others as fast as he could, trying to help Winnie get them to safety.

β€’ Angel β€’
trapper |
bio | tags: Ink, Kairos, Misty

β€œWe can still ask him anyways,” She told Ink when he mentioned Gator, starting to walk over to Ivory. The rockslide made her stop in her tracks, terrified. β€œWe have to help the others!” She told Ink, searching for who seemed to need the most help. Her eyes settled on Kairos and Misty, and she broke off into a run, panic numbing her senses. β€œRun!” She said, pushing them both out of the way, as the rock came tumbling down on top of her. She collapsed under the weight, letting out a whimper of pain. Once it fell off of her, she stayed where she was, barely conscious.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:09 am

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He tilted his head as he looked upon the other male. He heard Thomas start to speak, but then the other was cut off. He yelped himself as he saw rocks starting to fall...He jumped towards the other male, and though he was a bit smaller he shoved him out of the way. The surprise of it was probably what helped him do so. Thomas wouldn't have been expecting that. He then watched the rocks, yelping as one hit him...

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Quinn-> calling Snow, tagging Angel (and Misty and Kairos in a way)

The red and white she dog nodded to the male. She said "I...go get Riann and Thomas first," as she'd seen Riann was hurt. That was going to put a lot more work on her mate. She'd help him if he'd allow it, but first they needed to get away from the rock slide. She ran over to where Angel and Snow had been. She saw Angel had been injured, and nosed at her. "Snow!" she called to the Samoyed, knowing she'd probably be able to carry Angel. She then turned to Angel, asking "Angel, can you hear me?"

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female started to speak. She started to tell Kristine she wanted to change trainers. However, then the other cut off as something happened. Boulders were falling, and she yelped as she saw them. She stared towards the others in fear. She saw Riann get hit by one, and heard Jessel yelp so she looked over. The other looked unhurt, and she sighed with relief. She whimpered as Kristine huddled over, seeming to try to protect her.

The amber eyed white lab whimpered as he saw Lillian get hit as well. Now, now he didn't know what they could so...He looked for Miroku and Jessie, but he saw she'd been hit too. He shook his head, begun to panic as he didn't know how they were supposed to move three injured. He and Flare could probably move Freya. They couldn't move Lillian though...

He heard Kristine howl moments later and froze, looking back. He could see them back there, and he saw boulders falling. He turned back to Dionysus with a yelp. "Dionysus, we have to go back, the others are in trouble!" he cried out.

She then heard yelps as well as howl from Kristine. Too late, she looked up to see one of the boulders was falling towards her...She yelped as it hit her, and she whimpered as she fell. She looked over to see Freya had been hurt as well, saying "Miroku...Freya is hurt..."

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male said "I...I think so." He yelped when the other got hit by one of the boulders...He whimpered and grabbed his scruff. It seemed Sybil hadn't been injured anywhere there, so he began to tug. He managed to move him a foot or two, then had to pause. He panted and gave himself a rest, then grabbed the scruff again. He tugged him a couple more feet. They were now out of the way of the boulders, at least, and he sighed.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Catherine and River, Angel and Jessel mention, Ink and Kairos (calling to him)

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she nudged the two trainees as they ran. She said "Go over there," and pointed with her nose. She pointed to where it was safe, feet away from the rockslide but out of its path. She then ran over to Ink as he called to Snow and Winnie. She looked over to also see Angel. The other she dog had been injured, but Jessel was over there. She turned to Ink, glancing to Kairos and calling "Kairos, come over here." She knew they needed to move away. She also thought they'd need go find the others. It was a rockslide...so the injured could get buried in it. She really did not like the thought of that at all.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me