Escape to the Wild Side

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Escape to the Wild Side

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:27 pm

There dogs that roam the abandoned buildings and structures all around. Most dogs have been roaming around, staying wherever they please. Most have even left the city and have go out into the wilderness where there’s even more abandoned places but with more food. Eventually a small pack formed out in the meadow, and they love to roam around and look for more members to join their ranks. So will you join them or will you stand on your own, as a loner? Or will you remain a house pet?

Rules
—————
1. Follow all CS rules and rpg rules
2. Ranks are first come first serve. I will reserve the spot for 24 hours and then it will go to the next person.
3. No bullying at all. None.
4. No spamming chat.
5. No perfect characters please
6. Please post more than 3 sentences per post; you’ll be warned 3 times and then be removed.
7. Have fun(:

|| Name || Celosa
|| Age || 4 years old
|| Gender || female
|| Breed || German Shepherd
|| Personality || stubborn yet driven. She has a sharp head on her shoulders and doesn’t take crap from anyone.
Besides being stubborn and hardheaded, she is kind and gentle around pups. She’s wary to trust others though but if you can earn her trust, then you’ve made a friend for life.
|| Description ||
-weight: 75lbs
-height: standard size for a female German Shepherd
-pelt color: dark sable; almost black with some brown and reds in her coat
-body figure: she’s a lean mean powerhouse. Quick on her feet and muscle.
|| History || she was born in a large family; 5 brother and 2 other sisters ( 8 pups in total) and one by one they all went to great homes. Or so she thought. Her family always locked her up in a room for several hours a day and would just throw food in there for her. When she was about 1 1/2 years old, she chewed her way through the door and broke through their glass back door. She never looked back after that and ran as far away as she could. She has been on her own ever since. Though she doesn’t like to talk about it since there are some scars from the glass door.
|| Rank || alpha
|| Crush || she open
|| Mate || she’s open
|| Pups || she wants some of her own
|| Other || none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Escape to the Wild Side

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:10 pm

|| Name || Sari
|| Age || 3 years old
|| Gender || female
|| Breed || Unknown, but seems to at least have Shepherd and Greyhound or something else slender
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, golden hearted and kind girl that loves pups, still loves humans, loves food and stories. She likes to swim and be in the shade when it's hot, too. She can be stubborn, wild, loud, and easily startled at times. She doesn't like thunder, loud sounds, sudden movements, or guns...
|| Description ||
-weight: no idea
-height: no idea
-pelt color: golden with brown ears and tail tip and on back; gold and amber sectoral eyes
-body figure: slender and long legged
|| History || born into the house of a nice family, with five other siblings. They all went off to homes, but within two years she was thrown out...She didn't know why, and she's been on the streets since. She got pregnant, and gave birth two weeks ago, so she has very young pups, and found the pack.
|| Rank || mother
|| Crush || Celosa, so either it'll go somewhere or its one sided (if Celosa is straight, but I'm fine with that)
|| Mate || open
|| Pups || Seri (golden, pure golden, with amber eyes), Sark (looks just like her, but amber eyes), Rou (golden male with brown ears, same sectoral eyes)
|| Other || ill do forms for the pups when they're a bit older, if I'm allowed to wait
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:07 am

Name; Tucker

Age; 3 months old

Gender; Male

Breed; Golden retriever

Personality; Tucker, surprisingly, is a Pup that's never tuckered out. He's an over achiever, and random detail, Once he chased his tail for a total of 20 minutes. He's easy to settle down when the time comes, though, and he's always been obedient. He's rather loud, and I quote, "What could go wrong if I never broke any rules?"

Likes; running, jumping, and drinking water
Dislikes; being yelled at, being bullied, and getting his lower body wet (his fur is thick)

Body figure; short yet slender with cute, somewhat-long floppy ears that are the softest thing on him, even better than his thick belly fur.
pelt color; What you'd expect, a darker golden shade.

history; Tucker was taken to another home before he'd even opened his eyes, so he has no memory of his mother nor his father. He was tiny enough to slip through the fence, so he'd often go bark at cars. One day, the cruel stray neighborhood cats, Chloe and Leo attacked him and left his with a scar on his shoulder that he's still proud of to this day. Every time he looks at it he tells everybody how the chased them off. He got into the pack as one day he was chasing a butterfly, and after coming back into reality, he'd realized he was on a city sidewalk far from his home. Today, he is trying to be the best pack member he can be, and his time in the pack is about 3 weeks. Since he's still getting the hang of things, he definitely has some flaws, but he tries his best (sometimes over achieving!)

weight; about 6-8 lbs
height; just short as a golden retriever puppy.
rank; i'm not sure if he's a pup, because he's always trying to participate..if there's an "apprentice" rank, count me in.
crush; This dude ain't got no time for that, he's doing pack stuff!
siblings; Tucker's words. "That's a fuzzy memory. I believe my brother was Buddy, and my two sisters were Gracie and Bailey."
Last edited by Ziggy Zag on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
⭑ Ziggy Zag ⭑ She/her/they/them ⭑

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:16 am

Mia
Breed: Golden Retriever
Personality: Mia is a timid and calm dog who keeps her cool, even in the most serious and intense situations. She is level headed, respectful and caring. She is extremely compassionate, however, and would do anything for those she loves; loving to help those that need her. She wants to gain knowledge wherever she can. She is also very honest and open about how she feels, not afraid to show her emotions.
History: Mia is a purebred Golden Retriever with outstanding lines. Mia has never know the harsh reality of life on the street and is a pampered pooch. Her owners bred her to another golden with great lines. She didn't actually love him though. She had 4 beautiful pups of her own, but they were taken away from her. She misses each of them dearly and would do anything to get them back.
Crush: n/a, open
Mate: n/a
Pups: Tucker, Buddy, Gracie, Bailey
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Scout
Breed: Australian shepherd
Personality: He is strong and bold. He is fast and energetic, though also wise. He likes to plan before he makes a move. He doesn't like taking risks unless he knows the consequences. He is cautious and always on the lookout for some kind of activity.
History: He was born, like any other dog, but abandoned for the first months of his life. He was rescued by an animal shelter, but he escaped after 2 years stuck in the shelter.
Crush: n/a, open
Mate: n/a
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:13 pm

(All accepted so far; we can start)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:20 pm

Seeley: would mother count as a rank?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:32 pm

(Yes)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:40 pm

XD cool]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:06 am

Tucker - Pup - Male - Forest(or wherever the dogs live) - Tags+mentions; none

Tucker wandered through the woods, sniffing the air. He was light on his paws, floppy ears pricked a little. He'd just gone off to explore. His head lifted to see sunlight peeking through the trees. Tucker sat down against a tall oak, not desiring to go too far. He began to think about his mother. He remembered his parents never really engaged with each other, but he couldn't be too sure of anything. Shortly after the thought of his old owners crossed his mind. There was a kind female that stroked him and fed him, and a male that would always play and do something to large pieces of meat on a red object with fire under the bars the meat rested atop. That was always the best. Snapping back into reality, he realized he shouldn't long for such softness. He was a fierce pack dog! Tucker got up and bounded back to where the dogs roamed amongst.
⭑ Ziggy Zag ⭑ She/her/they/them ⭑

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me