INTO THE FRAY ❄ Experimental Quest Roleplay (open)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

INTO THE FRAY ❄ Experimental Quest Roleplay (open)

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Image────────────────────────────────────
ll faut hurler avec les loups
────────────────────────────────────
You are a gray wolf residing deep in the wintery forests of the Yukon. As part of a small pack of survivors,
nearly decimated by a deadly case of rapidly spread canine distemper, you find yourself as well as your
pack mates slowly starving to death as chaos begins to settle in the dens. You have no choice but to
migrate with the caribou in hopes of finding a better home and filling your bellies as winter rages on
without a standstill. However, life in the wilds of Canada is not easy and only the strong survive in such a
harsh environment. You will come across dangers aplenty, obstacles that could leave you hurt or with an
empty stomach, you will get closer to your packmates, perhaps find a mate and raise pups, or you may
come to a grisly end where graves are few and far between. What will be your fate?

You will make your own character. All I require is a name, age, gender, and small blurb about their
appearance. Every decision your character makes not only affects the world around them, but their
relationships with the creatures they co-exist with and their overall personality. Action choices are critical.
Depending on your decision your character could suffer a life-threatening injury, fail a hunt and go hungry,
cause the misery of a friend, or perhaps worse.

So death is not random or surprises the players, each wolf character will have their own set of stats that
include health, hunger, thirst, fatigue and relationship percentages, the last which will be important if your
character seeks to mate and have a family or needs help. These bonds will come in handy just as negative
ones will have consequences. Should your character's health reach 0%, they will die.

we must howl with the wolves
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES ❄

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:31 pm

ACTIVITY. we all have lives outside the internet. i'm a married woman with a new baby, so what free
time I have between her naps and chores I will be spending here to further your character's tale. out of
respect for my effort, please do not disappear without warning or reason. i intend to carry the story out
to a definite end for everyone.

LITERACY. my responses will be quite literate with plenty of detail for you to go off of. You may write
brief responses under the choices you make if their are any important details about your character you
would like to share or their emotions/feelings about NPCs or situations they find themselves in.

PLAYERS. there can be as many players in this quest as possible, however, all characters created
will not be in the same universe. They are in the same story, but weave their own tales and make
their own decisions without the influence or presence of other characters. i will respond to
everyone and put the same amount of thought into the outcomes of their choices. multiple replies
on my end will most likely be in one post, tagging the players i'm responding to.

TRIGGERS. as this is an unfair and violent world your characters are in, there will be mentions
of blood and death. if this makes you uncomfortable in anyway, i suggest you steer clear of this
quest.

we must howl with the wolves
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHARACTERS ❄

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Image────────────────────────────────────