~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:22 pm

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

Many tears were shed as the last of the elders fell. I howled towards the sky in sadness. This day will never be forgotten. I thought to myself. I sat as we watched the flickering flames slowly take away our home. Many were severely injured, but many more were lost in the war. I and 3 others were the only ones who survived. Barely, But we had won the war. Finally after many years it was over. We are now free. I followed who was left of the pack away from the war, away from our brothers and sisters who had helped bring peace to our land. We eventually found a new home. We decided to live amongst the dense part of the forest. it was well suited for us. If you went 1km North from our home there was a river that lead out to the plains. It was safe. From there we continued to grow our pack many years since the war. Silas is our new Alpha now. He is young and ambitious yet kind.
We are the White fire wolf pack.

PLACES:

The Forest/Home: A lush woodland area with the river running next to it . There is plenty of game in this forest including: squirrel, rabbit/hare, moose, deer, and various types of birds. There is also other large predators that pose threats to the packs such as: bears, mountain lions, humans, and other wolves. This is in the center of the land but also stretches far to the east.

The Plains: A grassy area on the far stretches of the forest. Has a watering hole in the middle. This place is filled with rabbits/hares and Deer. This area is very dangerous because it is very open. Most don't venture here for long.

The Tree Line: This is higher up in elevation away from the forest toward the north. It marks the end of where the trees grow and is a barren place. Temperatures are colder and the wind sharper. This place has tougher game such as goats and mountain antelope. This place is desolate but full of caves for animals to inhabit.

RULES:

1. All of Tess's rules apply.
2. Any range of RPer is welcomed but please no one word sentences, but a sentence is fine. More would be appreciated. Try to be descriptive. :)
3. Don't worry too much on spelling and grammar we all make mistakes here and there :)
4. No being your own mate/crush.
5. You can have as many wolves as you can handle.
6. Please try and keep genders even, meaning make a male for every female and vice-versa.
7. I will add any rules if needed.
8.Have fun with it and be creative.
9.Know some sort of wolf body language (I have a list on things to use PM if you need it)
10.Please, try your best not to do something really really bad. I would like to decide if stuff like that happens, so maybe try to ask me if you can do it first...? (Ex: A storm, killing another person's character, something bad that involves everyone, etc.) I will have a poll every so often about what should happen, so keep your eyes open! :)
11.Not a big rule but more of a house keeping if you could Please update your characters form if something new is with them (mate, crush, personality, etc.) It would help a lot. 
12.No detailed mating or birth. Please, fade to black (time skip)
13.If you go out of character just use (X) before the sentences so we all know :)

Things to remember:
Feel free to break these, but don't go too far please. 

-Respect the alpha
-No attacking wolves of the pack
-Respect those at higher ranks than you
-Bring all prey caught to kill pile before eating
:)

FORUM:

- You can add pictures of your character if you wish
- Copy and paste the forum
- If you decided to have pups please do a separate forum for them Please

User name:

Wolfen name:

Pups

Personality:

History (if you want)

Mate/crush (if any)

Family:

Looks/markings:

ωʜɪᴛє ғɪяє ωᴏƖғ ᴘαᴄᴋ

R A N K S ♛

{ alpha }
Silas
{ alphess }
Fern
Raksha
• Gege/Gage•
• Athena •
• Malar •
• --- •
• --- •
• ----•
• --- •
• --- •

{ pups }
Accalia
Xerxes
Juneau
Klondike
• ---- •
• ---- •
• ---- •

{ loners }
• ----•
• --- •

ENJOY
Last edited by JayJay84 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:31 pm

User name: JayJay84
Wolfen name: Silas

Pups:

Personality: Silas is strong, ambitious, fun and kind. Can sometimes be a little to serious at times. Silas has a short fuse so, gets irritated quickly.

History (if you want): Silas came into the pack about 2 years ago. He was a lost pup and was taken in by the pack.

Mate/crush (if any): N/A

Family: N/A

Looks/markings:
Last edited by JayJay84 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:34 am

bump

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʜᴜʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:20 pm

I’ll be joining soon! :) I’ll edit this with my wolves
ᴄʜᴜʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Awesome!! :D )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:06 pm

it's open :) )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:57 am

User name
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3

Wolfen name
Warren

Uh...Beta?

Pups
Accalia & Xerxes. Adopted: Juneau & Klondike

Personality
Warren prefers to jump into challenging situations headfirst, not worrying about most of the possible outcomes. He is very bold in certain ways; He's also self-centered, really wants to be number one. He also is very ambitious. He wants to be on the top of all the wolves in the pack. But he is still considerably young and not even close to being an alpha. He wants to be an alpha, but he won't by the time he's got the chance to fight. Warren is relentlessly determined in certain things; Most of the time he's determined when he's fighting. He gets easily angered and frustrated when things don't go his way. He never thinks before he speaks, he always speaks before he thinks which causes him to learn things the hard way. Especially during his adolescent years and when he was pup years. He was always getting in trouble for being rude to the older clan wolves. Especially his mother was getting tired of him being that way. So he was taught by his mother to get him to learn respect and think before he speaks. But that never helped him. Warren has always been very temperamental but it comes with how furious he would get with his father, giving him lectures about how to be nice. He's not as rude as he was when he was younger but he still can be rude. That part of Warren hasn't been left behind by him. But that part of him rarely unearths itself in front of senior wolves and the alphas. But when he is rude to them; He'd get more and likely furious with the decision that the alpha makes. When Warren was an adolescent he was always up to learning things; Which is a side he rarely shows; So when he gets his own pups, he'll know how to teach them everything they need to know. He's more of a lover than a fighter in the heart but he shows that he's more of a fighter than a lover. He prefers not to be in fights with a cat but when he's got to he'll fight that wolf with his life. He's a very good storyteller; Once he has pups of his own, that's if he ever does, which shows that he's got a soft spot for pups. He'd more and likely tell them great stories. But he doesn't have an interest in any wolf currently, He's still caught on his previous mate, Accalia. Warren has a high humor level when he wants to show it. Otherwise, he craves a lot of freedom; Causing him to get into many different problems when he used to leave the pack and get more and likely trouble with the alpha. He always got stuck somewhere or in something. He's highly adventurous and prefers not to be kept in a contained area. Which will cause him to get restless and highly temperamental. So if he's ever condemned to a contained area; Never talk to him; He'll more and likely snap at that wolf and feel bad afterward. After he realizes what he did. Warren prefers to keep to himself; He doesn't converse with many wolves besides, Raksha. Getting Warren to speak about herself is like trying to open a clam. He'll never talk about anything that is bothering him, that's if he feels threatened, even trying to get him to say what his name is. Warren will respond in a snarky and sarcastic way. He likes to have his own cozy and relaxing space that he can share with Raksha. But most of the time they don't get to spend in their spots for long before loners find out that it's a great spot to stay. He's very sensitive about his surroundings; Taking in most of the emotions and tension in the air. Being in a pack with Raksha, he'll keep his mouth shut and listen for once. He's also very spiritual, mostly following after Raksha. Being trained by her when they were back with their original pack. He rarely speaks or worries about himself, worrying more about his closest friends. He at times can be very hostile and demanding in ways that the alpha does. He thinks in different ways because of the original pack he grew up in. He might change once he gets to know the alphas. Warren also suffers from Monophobia, just like Raksha. He gets anxiety and anxious while he's alone. But He fear's losing his pups and Adrian along with Raksha's pups. He is very hard on himself if he fails on something or even doing something; He'll keep kicking himself for it. He's quite spiritual and Deeply emotional. Sadly he can get many different mixed emotions. So if Raksha warns a wolf about his moods; then you better take that as a warning. Warren has severe trust issues and even insecure about taking on another mate; Due to him liking another loner she-wolf just like his previous mate.

History
Warren was born to a female loner that was secret mates with an alpha of a different pack. Unfortunately, Warren never had a father figure in his life. He mostly traveled with his mother; that's where he met Raksha, surprisingly they both were the same age; which meant they both got along together almost like siblings. After months of being together, they got to a pack. Warren is a 2-year-old male wolf and is a bit large for being 2; He took a female on as a mate, But she was a loner. At that point, he was like his father. He felt like he was becoming his father which he declared to his mother that he would never become. But the female came with his daughter and son. Saying that she'd get in trouble by the pack he was in. She asked Raksha to take care of them as a mother. Knowing that he'd never see her again he declared his final words of love to his mate. Before looking at his daughter. His daughter was a spitting image of her mother. So he named her after his mate; His son was named after his father. He and Raksha with his pups and Raksha's pups; Which unusually look just like Warren; Walked along finding this pack. Not saying that Raksha's pups are his.

Mate/crush
Possibly...? Accalia...He still loves her...So it'll be a while until he wants another one.

Family
Accalia, his mate. He named his daughter after her and his son was named after his noble father, Xerxes. His mother's name was Kodai, and his father was named Xerxes. Raksha's pups are almost his adopted ones, so that would be Juneau and Klondike.

Looks/markings
Warren is a large dark grey and black male with a white patch on his chest, one front white paw, and a hind leg paw. Surprisingly he's got very bright blue eyes with a tint of darker blue near his pupil. His tail is always kept low; Rarely wagging. His head is always held low but when some wolf want's to contest his timid state of mind. He'll rise his head up and snarl. His blue eyes are very beautiful in the way he makes them glimmer. His muscles usually ripple under his thick coat because of the way he stalks and prowls around. His canines are fairly large, But they're like that because of the way his father's genes were.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User name
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3

Wolfen name
Raksha

Rank
Betess? If not She'll be a mother to Warren's motherless son and daughter.

Pups
Juneau & Klondike (Her's.) Accalia & Xerxes (Warren's)

Personality
Raksha is very much a daydreamer; You can find her somewhere in the territory without her realizing that she's supposed to be doing something. When she's daydreaming, she mostly stays beside Warren, knowing that he wouldn't disturb her while she's daydreaming. She doesn't want to deal with loners. And when she's caught by something, she usually finds a way to escape which is always very successful. She's very much an escapist. She's also got elusive and mysterious characteristics with the way she thinks and acts. Which many wolves that look at her always looked at her curiously in a way to find out what's going on in her head. Raksha also is very much a deeply emotional wolf, just like Warren is; Everything that is good or bad hits her harder than most cats would have. She has a very spiritual side, most wolves that are in the same pack to be with her would mostly see her looking up at the sky even during the night, she could be exhausted but she can still stay up to keep in touch with her spiritual side. Raksha is asexual due to her insecurities of taking some wolf on as a mate; She has the insecurity of being rejected and living life alone. She also doesn't have much interest in mates and pups, even though she's got her own and Warren's. That might change later on. Sometimes Raksha might just want to be left alone; She usually needs her own time alone somewhere that can calm her down. She is very much hard on herself than other wolves around her. Causing her to become stressed and anxiety reaching full capacity. When she secluded herself, take the action as a way of saying 'Leave me alone!'. If she ever takes a mate on; She craves love and affection from that wolf. She's a very much needy wolf but at times she can be very secretive. Raksha even has Monophobia even though she's always with Warren; But when Warren is off hunting somewhere else while Raksha is sitting alone which causes her to have severe anxiety. She fears being alone; Especially losing Warren, Juneau, Klondike, Accalia & Xerxes. She's even got a tint of adventurousness in her, she's curious about what's beyond the pack territory. She just never got that far because of certain things kept her from going farther than she anticipated. At times she can be very sympathetic if any wolf needs a wolf that can just sit and listen without saying a word, Raksha would be the wolf to talk to. Not saying that she'll be up to it; Depends on what mood she's in. She doesn't get into pack problems unless she is in the pack. Otherwise, she avoids it the best she can.

History
She keeps it a secret

Mate/crush
Open (But many wolves suspect that at some point Warren and Raksha were mates.)

Family
She keeps that a secret; Obviously she's got her own children. So that's kind of family.

Looks/markings
Raksha is a uniquely extreme piebald black-and-white she-wolf with a piebald spot on her right eye which causes her to have Heterochromia iridum eyes. Which her eyes are blue and brown. Her height is much smaller than Warren; Warren towers over her but that's because he's overprotective of her. Her fur usually spiked up in an alert way when she was younger. Her ears are fairly rounded with a few black spots on them. Her nose is half pink and half black, the same goes for her paw pads. She's got some silver on her fur but that is rarely noticed. Her chest is black and part of her head is black; Including black splotches on her back; Her white is always a snowy white. Barely getting messy or dirty. Her front paws are white along her front legs being black close to her shoulders. Her hind paws are black with getting white closer to her hips. But her hips and lower back near her tail are black. Her silver is tipping her black fur.

(I'm sure these wolves are fine right? Tell me if I need to fix anything. I'll add the pups later, when I've got more time.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:33 am

Both accepted :)
M e l t i n q- that's fine you can add pictures later its no worries :)
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3- Yeah they are perfect! no need to change anything, but thats okay just add them when you have time, no rush.

I'll add the ranks in now )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:40 am

User name
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3

Wolfen name
Accalia

Rank
Pup

Pups
Too young.

Personality
To be determined; Still very young.

History (if you want)
Ah, She was born to a pack wolf and a loner, alongside her brother, Xerxes.

Mate/crush (if any)
Too young.

Family:
Grandfather (Warren)- Xerxes
Grandmother (Warren)- Kodia
Grandfather (Accalia)- Kondolai
Grandmother (Accalia)- Maximus
Mother- Accalia (Named after her)
Father- Warren
Brother- Xerxes
Adoptive Mother- Raksha
Adoptive Brother- Juneau
Adoptive Sister- Klondike

Looks/markings: Accalia is a beautiful fawn-and-white she-wolf with dark blue eyes. Her front paws are white and her hind-paws are black. She's got some grey ticking her fawn and white fur. Her fur is spiked slightly on the front of her head; Almost like tufts of fur. Accalia's blue eyes get lighter as it gets closer to her pupil. Her body shape is meant for running and leaping.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User name
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3

Wolfen name
Xerxes

Rank
Pup

Pups
Too young for them.

Personality
Still very young; More and likely be a mix of both of his parents.

History:
I'll finish it when I line the parent's history's up.

Mate/crush
Considerably young but is open to crushes. Once she hits a few months old.

Family:
Grandfather (Warren)- Xerxes
Grandmother (Warren)- Kodia
Grandfather (Accalia)- Kondolai
Grandmother (Accalia)- Maximus
Mother- Accalia
Father- Warren
Sister- Accalia (Named after their mother.)
Adoptive Mother- Raksha
Adoptive Brother- Juneau
Adoptive Sister- Klondike

Looks/markings: Copy cat just like his father with just a bit of fawn ticking his black and grey fur.
User name
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3

Wolfen name
Juneau

Rank
Pup

Pups
None

Personality
To Be Determined

History
I'll get it down when I get a story for him and his sister.

Mate/crush
None; Young

Family
Mother- Raksha
Father- Warren? (Theory that he is.)
Sister- Klondike
Adoptive Brother- Xerxes
Adoptive Sister- Accalia

Looks/markings: Juneau is a small black-and-white male wolf with bits of fawn near his paws and tail tip. His eyes are a dark brown with lighter brown near the iris. His body is larger because of the way his father's body was.
User name
ɴᴇᴘᴛᴜɴᴇ >3

Wolfen name
Klondike

Rank
Pup

Pups

Personality
To be determined

History
I'll have to figure it out.

Mate/crush
Young; Open for it when she's a few months old

Family
Mother- Raksha
Father- Warren? (Theory that he is.)
Brother- Juneau
Adoptive Brother- Xerxes
Adoptive Sister- Accalia

Looks/markings: Klondike is almost a copy of her mother instead of black for her normal fur. It's grey.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yang01 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:03 pm

User name: Yang01

Wolfen name: Gege/Gage

Pups: None

Personality: Loyal, caring, adventurous, trust issues, anger issues, puts others before herself

History (if you want): She grew up in the forest for about 8 months before her mother got killed by her father. Her father was a rogue wolf in a rogue wolf pack. Gege's father was told and ordered to kill her mother. Her father left her in the winter to starve and die. She did have a couple of brothers before they got killed by their father. But soon, she was found by a nice and caring female rogue wolf and the wolf cared for her until her was old enough to care for herself. She found the pack and wanted to join. She went through about a year of training and became a delta.

Mate/crush (if any): Open

Family: Mother- Dead, Father-Alive somewhere, Siblings- Dead

Looks/markings: She is a orange-white mix primary fur color. Her under fur is white. She has a couple black spots/splotches of fur. Her eyes are a solid sky blue with a brown inside color, the blue being around the brown that had surrounded the iris.
Also on Xanje as well--> https://www.xanje.com/~lovely1dove
Yang01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me