The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

Postby No one » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:35 pm

A beautiful silvery she wolf steps forward to you, and she says, “Oh hello there, you most be a new one.” You tilt your heard and say, “Huh?” The she wolf chuckles and says, “I’m Shine, please to meet you. The packs, you know, the ancient packs, Moon Pack and Sun Pack.” You tilt your head and say, “Who?” Shine sighs and says, “Moon Pack and Sun Pack are the two ancient packs that live in these woods. Each pack has there own set of skills. For example, Moon Pack is better in the dark when the moon shines bright. Each wolf that is born into the pack or a lone wolf taken into the pack has a chance at a new world. I would imagine your one of them.” You tilt your head and say, “No I’m not.” Shine says as wolves gather around her, “These are the ancestors of the packs.” Two wolves step out. One is silvery gray male wolf and the other is a blonde ish female wolf. The Silvery gray wolf says, “Greetings, I’m Moon, the first Alpha of Moon Pack and next to me is the first Alpha of Sun Pack, Sun. We have come to you to tell your choice is now. Choose the pack you want to be in.” The rest of the wolves faded and you see Shine start to fade. Shine whispers in your ear, “Choose.” Then there gone from our dream. You awake and decide your pack. The swiftest of the night, Moon Pack is for you? Or, the swiftest of the day, Sun Pack is for you? Choose.

1. All of Tess’s Rules apply
2. All the Role Play rules apply
3. I control everything that happens on this forum
4. No one can tell someone else how to speak for there character. Worry about your own characters.
5. IF you sign up as a key role in this like a high rank, please post
6. IF you sign up a character and you can’t do the RP anymore, please tell us what you want us to do with your characters or give us a notice that your leaving at least.
7. I don’t do reservations sorry.
8. Any sadistic dogs/dogs who love to kill and laugh about hurting others will be immediately killed off of the forum. Please refrain from signing up any of these types of characters
9. No force mating or sexual abuse of any kind
10. There can only be 4 pups per litter unless you talk to me about your character having more than four pups
11. Please refrain from talking about my decisions. It would be much appreciated so that way I don’t have to worry about the stress and anxiety it brings me. If you have a question or problem, let me know in PM.
12. You may sign up as many characters as you want, but please make sure you can play them all And your active
13. NO GOD MOBBING!! If I see any god mobbing of any sort, I will have a little chat with you.
14. Punishments will be handed out if you break a significant rule
15. Please be respectful of each other and no bullying. Think before you type anything.
16. You can’t play your own mate!
17. You must ask to hurt someone else’s character before doing so. If I see you hurting someone’s character without there permission, you receive a punishment immediately.

The Packs:
Sun Pack: The swiftest by day, these wolves are the best of the best. One of the two ancient packs, Sun Pack has been around for generations. They have the swiftest of hunting and fighting and they have the sun on there side. By day they are the best, but by night, that’s where they struggle. They have by all means respect for the other pack, but they would rather keep there territory and protect what they have.

Moon Pack: The swiftest by night, these wolves are the best of the best. The second of the two ancient packs, Moon Pack has been around for as long as any wolf can know. They have very stealthy hunters and very strong warriors and have the Moon on there side. By night, they are the best, but by day, is when they falter. They think that they are the best and would love the added territory to feed the den-mothers and pups. They also want control of the river that flows in Sun Pack’s territory.

Moon Pack Wolves:
Alpha: Dark- Galaxystar01
Alpha’s Mate: TBD
Beta: TBD
Healers (2):
Healer Trainees (2):
Lead Warrior: TBD
Lead Hunter: TBD
Warriors:
Storm- Galaxystar01
Hunters/Huntress:
Codi- Galaxystar01
Trainees:
Nursery-Helpers:
Den-Mothers:
Pups:
Leo- Galaxystar01
Moon- Galaxystar01
Elders:
Scout (3)
Scout Trainee (1)
Omegas:

Sun Pack Wolves:
Alpha: Anika- Galaxystar01
Alpha’s Mate: TBD
Beta: TBD
Healers (2):
Healer Trainees (2):
Lead Warrior: TBD
Lead Hunter: TBD
Warriors:
Nikita- Galaxystar 01
Spartan- Galaxystar01
Hunters/Huntress:
Trainees:
Nursery-Helpers:
Den-Mothers:
Pups:
Elders:
Scout:
Scout Trainee:
Omegas:

Alpha: They are the leader of a Pack and first in command. They are the highest rank and should be treated with high respect. They make the executive decisions for there Pack and are the only ones that can preform the ceremonies of graduation into adulthood and graduation into a trainee. They normally also get advice from there Beta. They are the ones that appoint the high ranks such as Beta, Lead Warrior and Lead Hunter.
Alpha’s Mate: Pretty self explanatory, but they are the Mate of the Alpha. They are like an “Alpha” but they aren’t as substantial as the actual Alpha. Dogs still call them Alpha and there name as a sign of respect. They are a high ranked out of there Pack. If for some reason that the relationship between Alpha and Alpha’s Mate doesn’t work out, they will go back to being whatever rank they were previously.
Beta: They are second in command and are appointed by the Alpha. They help advise the Alpha and they are a high ranking dog. If the Alpha dies or steps down from duties, they are the next in line to be Alpha. They should be treated with respect. If for whatever reason the Alpha needs to step down for a bit from there duties due to pups, sickness, stress, etc. the beta will take over and be able to perform those ceremonies.
Healer: Self explanatory. They talk to the Star Wolves and they help heal the pack.
Healer Trainee: Self Explanatory. They are just young wolves training to be a full Healer for there Pack.
Lead Warrior: When it comes to the Warriors, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They lead the Warriors into battle and assign patrols for the Warriors. Unless Beta has something for them to do or Alpha, they will assign the patrols for the Warriors.
Lead Hunter: When it comes to the Hunters, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They assign the hunting parties for Beta and Alpha, unless Beta and Alpha want the hunters/ huntress to do something else. They lead the Hunters and they are one fo the best hunters in the pack.
Warriors: Very self explanatory, but they are the protectors of the pack and are the fighters. They really don’t do much else.
Hunters/ Huntress: They are the wolves that Hunt for the pack. Basically that was self explanatory.
Trainees: They are younger wolves between the age of 8 months and 2 years that train to either be a Warrior or Hunter/Huntress.
Nursery-Helpers: They are wolves that help out in the nursery. They don’t do much else. They are wolves that help the expecting or nursing Den-mothers.
Den-mothers: They are expecting she wolves or nursing she wolves.
Pups: They are young wolves that are under the age or 8 months.
Elders: They are wolves who have served there pack for a while and have now retired. They are usually over the age of 10 years old after they retire.
Scout: They scout the territory and report anything to Alpha. They can be good at any skill really.
Scout Trainee: They are basically training to be a scout.
Omegas: They are wolves that have done a terrible act on there pack or have challenged the Alpha of there pack and lost. They are forbidden to have a mate and pups at that rank.

Discussion Forum:

Sign-up Forum:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4472668
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:37 pm

Lycan
❝The Silent Warrior❞
gender; Male age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Warrior sexuality; Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Jynx tagged; Open

indentationFear had never been a good motivator for Lycan, not even when his adoptive mother died. Not when the reason that the sun was harmful to Jynx was revealed. No, in those times he'd thrown himself into working in those times, silently brooding. Silently wishing that it wasn't so. Thankfully those times were few and far between for Lycan. No matter if he found the songs of the birds to be particularly annoying this morning. Like most wolves within the pack, Lycan wasn't much for the morning. He preferred the night, where his dark fur blended in better with its surroundings. A soft yawn escaped him as the wolf got to his paws, a soft wordless sound rumbling in his throat. The light burned his eyes, and he huffed as he stepped fully out of the den.

Jynx
❝The Ever Pale Moon❞
gender; Female age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Scout sexuality; Demi-Androsexual
mentions; None tagged; Open

indentationShe snorted softly as she slept, grumbling for a few moments. Jynx had run a late-night patrol, running along the borders and darting in and out of the area that was no man's land. Which wasn't all that odd for her. It wasn't a rare occasion for the canine to run along the borders, as it was one way the lupin used to clear her mind. That had to be alone. Jynx wasn't the most social of wolves, and she hated the sun. Though she was pretty sure the sun hated her right back. Rarely was the female up and about until a few hours afternoon, in hopes of at least avoiding the worst of the sun's rays. Though on cloudy days, someone would normally wake her, so she could at least attempt to enjoy the day time. So like always, Jynx slept and would remain so until a cloud covered the sun or it was much later in the day.

Miles
❝The Hopeful Hunter❞
gender; Male age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Hunter sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Ivana tagged; Open

indentationMiles had been having a good dream. A really good dream. Which sucked because just as he was about to take down a four-pointed buck, he awoke. The male cursed his luck, both because of the fact that it had been just a dream, and that he probably wouldn't get the chance to go back to sleep anytime soon. There was always more work to do. Shaking his head, the male got up, not bothering to groom his coat, and padded out of the den. The sunlight greeted him like always, and he rumbled happily. Tail wagging slightly, the male glanced around looking for his fellow hunter, Ivana. The she-wolf was his age, and so they'd played and trained together for a long while. Miles wasn't exactly the most tolerant wolf around, but he found himself rather okay with the she-wolf. If only because they'd grown up together.

Astral
❝The Burned❞
gender; Female age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Den-Mother sexuality; Heterosexual

indentationThese days, Astral was never in a good mood, no matter what was happening. A mix of pregnancy hormones and having to deal with her step-mother, half-siblings, and estranged father, did that to her. Most would assume that she had a problem with her old friend - who was also the father of her unborn pups - abandoning her when she fell pregnant but really she had no problem with that. Of course, it did cause some strain in the relationship, but even Astral knew it was time to move on. Besides, these pups would need a father, or at the very least a father figure. But that was a rather hard thing to find when she rarely stepped outside the den anymore. If she was outside, she was most likely hanging with the other warriors, or outside camp avoiding her so-called family. That being said, Astral had woken up early today and had decided to leave camp before the rest of the pack woke up.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Ivana- Iva- f- 4- huntress in Sun- Illa (mom), Ivann (younger 1/2 brother)- bi; open- mate open- wants pups- mentions: x- Tags: Miles

The loyal and loving but stubborn and wild she wolf yawned a bit. Her tail wagged as she spotted her fellow hunter and maybe friend Miles. The caring, kind, happy, and playful green eyed wolf ran up. The sometimes loud and cold wolf shook out black fur, and said "Hello, Miles."

Ivann- Van- m- 2- nursery helper in Moon- Illa, Ivana- homosexual; Lycan- mate open- has to adopt pups- mentions: x- Tags: Lycan

The sweet and gentle, pup loving but shy, nervous and anxious pretty, and slender, male looked around. There weren't really any mothers, or not many. The blue and brown eyed silver male was a bit smaller than others, and had a black forehead streak and down his back. Anyhow, the black eared cuddly male left the den. He looked around the camp. He soon laid eyes on his crush. The fiery one had just begun to like him. Anyway, the white toed and muzzled one walked up, and shyly said "G-Good morning.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:07 am

If someone wants there characters over to mine, you can tag them
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:56 am

Dark/Alpha of Moon/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/No mate or crush yet/Pups are Moon and Leo/Heterosexual, Demisexual/male

Storm/Warrior of Moon/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/No mate yet or crush/Bisexual (slight lean towards males)/No pups yet/female

Codi/Hunter or Moon/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/No mate yet or crush/Homosexual/No pups yet/genderfluid (m)

Moon/female/Pup of Moon/Location: Camp/Tags: Open/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups/Heterosexual

Leo/male/Pup of Moon/Location: Camp/Tags: Open/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups/Bisexual (could go either way)

Anika/female/Alpha of Sun/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Maybe she could have a crush on Miles?/No pups yet/Bisexual

Spartan/male/Warrior of Sun/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Maybe he can have a crush on Ivana?/No pups yet/Bisexual

Nikita/genderfluid/Warrior of Sun/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/No mate or crush yet/No pups yet/Demisexual, Bisexual
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:43 pm

I don't mind Spartan having a crush on her)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:16 am

Ok
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:07 am

Kardia/Female/ Crush:open/Tags: open
Kardia woke up with a yawn. She padded out, avoiding any and all others. She sat under a tree and looked up, she enjoyed looking at the stars and they reminded her of sparkling gems. She didn't need anyone else and others got on her nerves sometimes.

Autumn/Male/Crush: open/ Tags:open
Autumn woke up and padded out into camp. He was up and ready to go for the day. He troted out with energy and he was bouncy and wasn't up to staying still.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:16 am

Nikita/genderfluid/Warrior of Sun/Tags: Autumn/Location: Camp/No mate or crush yet/No pups yet/Demisexual, Bisexual
Nikita went over to Autumn and said, “Hello.” They looked around camp them looked back to her pack mate.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:49 am

Lycan
❝The Silent Warrior❞
gender; Male age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Warrior sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; Jynx, Moon, & Leo tagged; Ivann

indentationSilent as ever the male watched as the pack awoke from their slumber, and padded out into the bright morning sun, glancing at the area where his sister now slept. His attention was taken from the she-wolf when Ivann approached, a single ear twitching in acknowledgment. A wordless greeting was replied before he spoke. "Good morning, Little Van." He murmured softly, before looking the male over and giving him a flirty look. "Any idea's what Moon and Leo have planned for today?" Crazy pups. He thought absently, body stilling at the thought of pups. The young male wasn't ready to settle down, so the thought of pups was rather disturbing to him. Of course, Lycan was a bit of a player, so he wouldn't be surprised if there was a she-wolf - no matter her allegiances - that had born him a few pups. Though he really hoped that it wasn't so. after all, Lycan was in no way ready to be a father.

Jynx
❝The Ever Pale Moon❞
gender; Female age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Scout sexuality; Demi-Androsexual

indentationCurrently the albino she-wolf was dreaming of crunchy white snow and the beauty of an eclipse. She hummed as she slept, her legs twitching as if she was running in her dream. Truthfully, in said dream the she-wolf was running through the snow, the lunar eclipse painting the snow a red hue, though it didn't need much help with that. The fear in her belly caused her gut to twist. She was being chased. But by who? And why was she being chased? she had no idea, but she quickly found out. Dreams of battle often plagued her, and this dream - nightmare really - was no different. A faceless wolf charged her, snarling. Jynx yelped tumbling over as she ran, the two rolled, the momentum of the duo carrying them a ways from her original path. Blood splattered against the snow, and she awoke, breathing harshly in a mixture of fear and adrenaline.

Miles
❝The Hopeful Hunter❞
gender; Male age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Hunter sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Anika tagged; Ivana

indentation The male blinked as Ivana appeared out of his peripheral vision, flashing her a playful half-smile. "Good morning, Ivana." He responded, before glancing around. He let out a soft hum then said, "I'd ask how you are this morning but you seem to be in a pretty good mood. I've been doing pretty well myself, or at least I have nothing to complain about." Miles chuckled at the thought, then tilted his head. "You want to laze around for a bit or go do some morning hunting?" He asked, humming thoughtfully. Might want to make sure Anika's okay with that though. Miles thought, though, taking some initiative may get be the lead hunter rank. He mulled over it, but shook his head slightly, returning his attention back to Ivana, deciding to let his fellow hunter decide.

Astral
❝The Burned❞
gender; Female age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Den-Mother sexuality; Heterosexual
mentions; Miles tagged; Open

indentation Astral was looking for a fight this morning, and had left with the intention of finding a trespassing loner, - or maybe a Moon Pack wolf - and getting out some leftover aggression. But she'd realized half-way to the border that she was heavily pregnant, and despite the fact she didn't want to be pregnant, she refused to endanger her unborn pups that much. So the she-wolf had stayed away from the borders. If the pack's scouts and her fellow fighters failed to keep the pack secure enough that a stranger wolf or some other danger like a cougar or a bear could wander deep into the pack's territory. Well, that would be on their heads, not her's. Astral was heavily pregnant, and would probably be giving birth to her pups within a week or so. While she wasn't really looking forward to the birthing process, she did wonder what being a mother would be like. What they would look like. Would they look more like her, or would they take more after their father? Maybe she'd be reminded of her mother, or perhaps her brother Miles. She actively ignored the thought of her pups looking like her estranged father, knowing that even if one did, she'd still love and care for them as she did the others. Shaking her head of the many thoughts that plagued her mind, the she-wolf made her way back to camp.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me