☆ ── ❝ AGAINST ALL ODDS ))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

☆ ── ❝ AGAINST ALL ODDS ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:11 am

────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────
the safiri pride is one of the largest prides led by their king and his brother. many prides have been destroyed by them, including a
recent pride known as the khalfani pride. the soul survivors of this pride were the four sons of their king. they had been chased aw
ay by their father after reaching adulthood. when they left their pride, the safiri pride had attacked and wiped out their whole fam
ily. the father, mother, aunts, sisters, and younger brothers were all slain by the bloodthirsty safiri pride. now the four brothers see
k to destroy the safiri pride and avenge their fallen family. do the young males have what it takes to go up against a king and his br
other? they are older but experienced while the brothers are younger but strong.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ RULES ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:12 am

one. please respect the rules of the site. two. make as many characters as you like as long as you can take care of them. try not t
o hog all the high ranks. if you wish to be the king, queen, or leader of the coalition, i would like an example of your roleplaying.
three. you do not have to keep genders even since prides mostly consist of females. four. reserve your spots on the discussion thre
ad or by pming me (especially with the high ranks). five. you have 48 hours to complete your forms! please remain active because
i hate to see my roleplays die. six. no one liners! at least three sentences. seven. for forms, i require the following: name, gender,
age, rank, some personality, and a picture (but not too large). eight. when making the king and his brother, keep in mind that they
are older than six years while the brothers in the coalition are four years and younger. DISCUSSION
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ SAFIRI PRIDE ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:15 am

the king (1/1):
sultan || male || eight years || tawnie

the queen (1/1):
zuka || female || ten years || derision

the princes and princesses (2/4):
(age varies, younger than two years)
acacia || female || six months || direwolf.
apara || female || one year six mo || wildsight
name || gender || age || username

pride members (4/0):
bast || female || five years || direwolf.
nami || female || five years || derision
kiira || female || three years || tawnie
faraja || female || four years || wildsight
name || female || age || user

other cubs of the king (0/0):

the king's brother (1/1):
kahn || male || eight years || lil spooky
Last edited by direwolf. on Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:01 am, edited 11 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ COALITION OF BROTHERS ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:15 am

the oldest brother (1/1):
jupiter || male || four years || lil spooky

the younger brothers (3/3):
kubu || male || three years || direwolf
dubaku || male || three years || wildsight
makosa || male || three years || roux_
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:28 am, edited 9 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ RELATIONS ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 am

crushes:
name likes name
name likes name
name likes name

name and name like each other

mates:
sultan and zuka are mates
name and name are mates
name and name are mates

family:
sultan + zuka = acacia, apara, name, name
kodjo + sahara = jupiter, kubu, dubaku, makosa
name + name = offspring
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ EXTRA ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 am

reserved for something extra
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ OPEN AND ACCEPTING ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:17 am

OPEN AND ACCEPTING
please post forms, discussion, and reserves in the discussion and form thread
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ 001 ))

Postby direwolf. » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:01 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────
ACACIA

xxxxThe little lioness was up far too early than anyone should ever be. Acacia wanted everyone in the pride to be awake, but she knew that the other lions would only be annoyed by waking up so early. She decided to make it a game to see how quiet she could be! Slowly, she rose to her paws and tiptoed away from where her parents and siblings were resting. She was careful not to step on any tails and she carefully moved away from the huddled group. Once she was away, she stretched out her thin little body while a quiet yawn escaped her. Standing up straight, her bright eyes took in the rest of the members of the pride. The urge to pounce on one of them in a surprise attack was tempting but.. no! She had to be quiet. Her attention was soon grabbed by a little bird pecking at the ground. This little bird was surrounded by sleeping lions, but it continued to search for its breakfast in the dry earth of Africa.
    xxxxWith a gleam in her eyes, she lowered herself to the ground and watched as the bird hopped along in search of its meal. Little did it know that it would soon be Acacia's meal. Slowly and steadily, she inched closer and closer to the bird while using the tall grass for cover. Once she was close, she pounced and captured the bird in her tiny paws. She quickly ended the bird's life like her mother had taught her. Now excited, she grabbed the limp bird in her mouth and rushed over to her parents. "Look, look!" She exclaimed, her voice muffled by the bird in her maw. Closing the distance between her parents, she dropped the bird at her father's paws. "I caught a bird!"
( female ) ( six months ) ( safiri princess )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: sultan, zuka )

BAST

xxxxAs the sun rose, Bast squeezed her eyes tighter and lifted a paw to cover her eyes. A dramatic huff escaped her maw as she flopped to the other side so the sun was at her back. Her ears swiveled, hearing the little princess exclaimed that she had caught a bird. The lioness rolled onto her back then wiggled a little to reach an itch that was located on her lower back. Finally, she rolled to her paws and stretched before shaking the sandy dirt from her fur. It would be time to go on another hunt once the king or queen gave the orders. She sat back on her haunches and simply watched her surroundings. Her gaze swept across the territory, keeping watch of anything that might approach. Why would anyone approach? Someone who had a death wish, probably. She could make that wish come true.
( female ) ( five years ) ( safiri member )
( mentions: acacia ) ( tags: --- )

KUBU

xxxxKubu yawned tiredly, but he did not budge from his resting spot. However, his eyes did flutter open and his left ear twitched as he listened to his surroundings. He was not sure if his other brothers were awake, but they had a lot to do today. First off, they needed to catch a meal. Next.. probably continue plotting the demise of the Safiri pride. The pride did not know of their existence nor their connection with the pride that they had wiped out. It had not been too long ago when the Safiri pride had wiped out the Khalfani pride. The scene of his fallen mother would forever haunt him. He had always been a bit of a mama's boy.
( male ) ( three years ) ( coalition brother )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ]

Postby radio.active. » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:17 am

𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐀𝐍
    𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐢 ━ 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ━ 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ━ 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐚, 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚
    xxxxThe gods above knew how much Sultan adored his family and pride. There was no question that the king would - and had - put his life and health on the line to protect the lionesses and cubs he protected, even to the newest Safiri addition. But gods above, he would be lying if he claimed his daughter wasn't near unbearable at times. Little Acacia was often awake and energetic long before many of the pride were even through with their dreams and, no matter how many times the cub tore them from sleep's comforting paws at this horrid hour, Sultan knew he would never be used to it. But as Acacia hurtled towards Zuka and himself, he pried his eyes open to examine her prideful accomplishment of the day.
    xxxx"Excellent job, Acacia," he rumbled, forcing a yawn back into his chest. It seemed that his daughter would be taking after her mother, and Sultan found himself picturing the cub as a carbon copy of the queen. "But do not forget to be careful with your catch after it is dead; if you treat it carelessly you risk offending the spirits and damaging your meal." He turned to face his queen, who appeared to be a little more awake than himself.
    xxxx"She shares your spirit, that is no question," he mused.

𝐊𝐈𝐈𝐑𝐀
    𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐢 ━ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ━ 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ━ 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬
    xxxxWhen her eye had been damaged, Kiira found that she had not only gone partly blind, but that the foggy, scarred eye no longer closed properly. It wasn't necessarily something that bothered her, but the number of times she had awoken to find one of the unfortunate cubs staring in awe and fear at the eye that seemed to stay on guard even while she slept indicated that it bothered at least a few. This morning, she thanked the gods that she didn't have to console another frightened cub, but cursed herself as she worked to unstick her eyelid from the dry orb.
    xxxxWith her daily inconvenience finally out of the way, Kiira was free to stretch out her tired muscles, accompanying it with a ferocious yawn. Perhaps her morning routine was annoying to the rest of the pride, but then again there was a reason she always bed herself down a few lengths away from the others.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒂 1] [𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊 1]

Postby derision » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:28 pm

l𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒂
    queen fem 10 years mood: weary
        The queen opened her heavy eyes when she heard a scuffle. She had not slept much that night, too busy watching the area around the pride in silence as they slept. Zuka was, to say the least, aware of their reputation. She found it hard to rest knowing they had plenty of hostile lions that roamed the same earth under her paws. She knew she was getting older, but with her age came years of experience.

Peering at her cub and a small bird, Zuka rumbled and rolled over against Sultan's side. She had been dozing for a while now, keeping half of an eye on her cub as she waited for the sun to rise. She then watched her daughter with warm eyes as she paraded the kill over to herself and Sultan.

"Very impressive," Zuka told her, "did you make sure it didn't suffer?" She said it, already assuming her tough little cub had done the job well. If there was one thing she was sure of, it was her daughter's potential.

She blinked at Sultan when he faced her, before letting out a soft laugh, "Let the entire world shiver in their bones, then." Zuka gave her mate an affectionate nudge before turning her attention back to Acacia.
    tags: acacia & sultan

l𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊
    pride member fem 5 years mood: sleepy
        Nami was fast asleep for the majority of the night. It wasn't until nearby shuffling caught her attention. She slowly blinked sleep out of her eyes, still half asleep. Last night's failure of a hunt had left her tired and sore from a kick she received to her shoulder. Nami looked away from the princess and her parents with an almost inaudible chuff.

The lioness licked her wrist as she laid still, grooming herself in a half-hearted attempt at comfort. While her sleep was deep, a sweet dream was not something she had experienced. As the sun peaked the horizon in a vibrant display of reds, yellows, and pinks, Nami looked up. At least now, still among the warmth of her pride, she felt comfort. The world around her had always fascinated the young lioness.

Nami looked at Bast at another noise asides from the chirping of the birds and the singing of the crickets. She seemed unhappy, and it made the lioness frown in sympathy. Mornings were hard, especially for felines with such an affinity for catnaps. Nami also glanced at Kiira as she yawned, which caused her to yawn as well. "Good morning." She almost whispered in a quiet voice to no one in particular. She didn't wish to wake anyone up who was still sleeping.
    tags: open
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me