🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:33 am

You came from a cruel pack. No one did or touched anything without the alpha's permission. You witnessed him taking a liking to an omega, her bloodlines being alpha from a destroyed pack. When the alpha announced she was to be his mate she did what no other wolf would do... She stood up to him. "Bear pack stand with me and listen!" she said boldly. " This alpha has taken what was ours, our right to decide for ourselves. I refused to be the mate of a cruel being like him and am leaving and forming a pack from the ashes!" She paused looked at the wolves that were suffering. She longed to help them. "I am Kendall. Daughter of Ozouf and Reed, former alphas of Dark Void Pack. I am rebuilding my pack, the pack I should have grown up in. I invite everyone here to follow me to escape this packs clutches," and with that, she turned and left. Did you follow her, were you too afraid of the current alpha you had or were you loyal to him in the end?

1. Listen to The Owner

2. Respect others

3. Mating, birthing, etc goes to 'Fades to Black'

4. Have Fun

5. My mods are chosen by me don't just ask

6. No God Modeling and no Powerplaying

7. Make a Male for Every Female and Vice versa.*preferred if rather not ask if another member could make the other gender

8. Don't Ignore others

9. and if I'm not here then you are accepted but you MUST!!! PM me the Page you have joined on

10. Have fun

11. once you join please be a Loyal Member

12. No Being your own Mate.

13. can have pictures or Description

14. No Forced Mating. if a Rouge is to mate another wolf they must be Mates

15. Please listen to all CS rules

16. you can fight for Mates and Ranks

17. No killing without Permission of Owner and with the Rper of the Wolf

18. Post all forms in Discussion page

19. Feel free to join us on [url]discord[/url]
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌠Dark Void Pack 🌠

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:36 am

♡Female Wolves:9
☆Male Wolves: 11
Total: 20
Including rogues:22

Ranks

Alpha Fae:♡ Kendall~Tainted~Wings
Alpha Brute:I will decide
Alpha Pups: -
Furture Alpha: -

Beta Fae: ♡Destiny~White Night Fantasy
Beta Brute:
Beta Pups:

Delta(s) #1:
Delta Pups:

Delta(s): #2:
Delta Pups:

Delta(s) #3:
Delta Pups:

Gamma Fae:
Gamma Brute:
Gamma Pups:

Omegas:

Lead Healer Brute:☆Blackflame~vampiress_fox
Lead Healer Fae:
Healers:
☆Storm Runner~Ranger 9

Lead Hunter Fae:♡Liannah~ThousandSounds
Lead Hunter Brute:
Hunters:
♡Forest Shadow~vampiress_fox
☆Justice~ White Night Fantasy
♡Snowfall~Ranger 9
☆Karper Gray~ThousandSounds
♡Meillas~ThousandSounds

Lead Fighter Fae:
Lead Fighter Brute:
Fighters:
☆Bane~vampiress_fox
☆Thorndane~Scoinwolf
☆Onyx~White Night Fantasy
♡Ezrah~digitalyunstable
☆Kapro~ThousandSounds

Lead PupSitter Fae: ♡Jewel~White Night Fantasy
Lead PupSitter Brute:
Pupsitters:

Elders:

Mothers:
♡Razzberry~ Tainted~Wings

Pups:
Tarrus~Scoinwolf-unborn
Pallon~Tainted~Wings-unborn
Parrus~open-unborn
name~dead.or.alive-unborn

Loners:

Undecided:

Lead Rouge:
Rouges:
☆Crow~Tainted~Wings
☆Cobalt~dead.or.alive

Crushes

Him -> her: Crush on her
Him <- her: crush on him
Him <-> her both have crushes on the other

Bane->Kendall
Karper->Kendall
Meillas-> Storm Runner
Kapro->Thistle

Mates

Season & Weather

[X] Spring (Early Spring)- i is early spring. there is still snow on the ground and prey is slowly returning. a few litters of pups have been born so far
[] Summer
[] Fall
[] Winter-

[X] Cloudy
[] Foggy
[X] Misty
[] Snowing
[] Sleet
[] Raining
[] Storming
[] Blizzard
[] Sunny
[] Stary
[] Windy

[X] Full Moon
[] First Quarter
[] Half Moon
[] Third Quarter
[] New Moon

[] Dusk
[X] Dawn
[] Mid-Day
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻Bear Claw Pack🐻

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:42 am

♡Female Wolves: 8
☆Male Wolves: 6
Total: 14

Ranks

Alpha Fae:
Alpha Brute: ☆Beast~vampiress_fox
Alpha Pups: -
Furture Alpha: -

Beta Fae:
Beta Brute:
Beta Pups:

Delta(s) #1: ☆Ragen~Tainted~Wings
Delta Pups:

Delta(s): #2:
Delta Pups:

Delta(s) #3:
Delta Pups:

Gamma Fae:
Gamma Brute:
Gamma Pups:

Omegas:
♡Soulfire~Tainted~Wings

Lead Healer Brute:
Lead Healer Fae: ♡Mystique~ White Night Fantasy
Healers:
♡Fawn~vampiress_fox

Lead Hunter Fae: ♡Kitra~dead.or.alive
Lead Hunter Brute:
Hunters:
♡Renn~Scoinwolf
☆Comet~ White Night Fantasy

Lead Fighter Fae:
Lead Fighter Brute:
Fighters:
☆Blast~Tainted~Wings
☆Ace~ White Night Fantasy
♡Thistle~Ranger 9

Lead PupSitter Fae:
Lead PupSitter Brute:
Pupsitters:
♡Beauty~vampiress_fox
♡Amethyst~White Night Fantasy
☆Mist~Ranger 9

Elders:

Mothers:

Pups:

Crushes

Him -> her: Crush on her
Him <- her: crush on him
Him <-> her both have crushes on the other

Mates
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:53 pm

Dark Void Pack

Kendall||fea||alpha||tags: OPEN
The younger alpha knew it had just been a little over 4 months since her bold move against a tyrant. It felt good to be free, it honestly gave her jitters. She knew bear claw pack had lost a lot. They were a small group for a pack and she had ran into a rogue called Crow several times and he had seemed pleased as she made a deal with him to make him an ally, just in case Beast had decide to search for them. She knew he had been livid about the bold step she had taken.

Outsiders

Crow||brute||rogue||tags:open
The brute was pleased with his deal with dark void packs alpha. He slept near their border peacefully knowing well the pack couldn't do a such thing. Over the past few months he had met another rogue that had left Bear claw pack but hadn't asked why he hadn't gone to Kendall for sanctuary.

Bear Claw Pack

Soulfire||fea||Omega||tags:open
The fear already had a headstart on her goofballing for the day being out in the woods. Her parents hadn't been happy when she was deemed an omega as their was no one left in that place to inherit her family rank. She didn't care, she had known Beast since puphood and had been disappointed when he had became the way he was. Didn't matter, she wasn't ever sure she wanted to be a beta anyway. She knew this way he couldn't exactly control her doings

Blast||brute||fighter||tags:open
The brute was sleeping
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:48 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, fighter, 32 moons| tagged: Kendall

Thordane had just returned from his walk around in the woods when he noticed Kendall, off on her own and looking contemplative. The brute tipped his head to the side, approaching her with a question in his eyes. Glancing at the ground, he knocked a stone loose from the earth with one paw, making enough noise that his alpha would notice his approach in case his pawsteps had been too silent.
The large brown wolf dipped his head in respect to her, standing a polite tail length away. "The woods are quiet this morning." He commented as an opening. "But may I ask, how are you doing today?" He added the question, allowing some concern to enter his tone. He knew some of the pack still worried about retaliation from Bear Claw, he himself on the lookout, and so guessed it was also on her mind.

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Kitra (mentioned)

Renn stretched in the sunlight, a long yawn included with the action. She hadn't slept all that well last night and could still feel the restlessness in her paws from her nighttime pacing. Maybe after a nice run she would be able to settle down better tonight. Wondering if there would be a hunt today, she looked around to see if Kitra was up and about yet.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Dark Void Pack

Kendall||fea||alpha||tags: Thordane
The white fea looked at the brute that was first to take a step with her. "I fear for our pack Thorn," she said, " but I couldn't stand by any longer and let those who were innocent and were living in fear live that way anymore. I angered Beast that day but I'm thankful you and a pawful of others stood up to him with me." She shook her white head. She gave her pack mates the respect she'd hope they'd give her and so far its seemed to work. "But are we safe..." she mumbled

Outsiders

Crow||brute||rogue||tags:open
The brute was pleased with his deal with dark void packs alpha. He slept near their border peacefully knowing well the pack couldn't do a such thing. Over the past few months he had met another rogue that had left Bear claw pack but hadn't asked why he hadn't gone to Kendall for sanctuary.

Bear Claw Pack

Soulfire||fea||Omega||tags:open
The fear already had a headstart on her goofballing for the day being out in the woods. Her parents hadn't been happy when she was deemed an omega as their was no one left in that place to inherit her family rank. She didn't care, she had known Beast since puphood and had been disappointed when he had became the way he was. Didn't matter, she wasn't ever sure she wanted to be a beta anyway. She knew this way he couldn't exactly control her doings

Blast||brute||fighter||tags:open
The brute was sleeping
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:39 am

kitra
          16 moons ⇢ lead huntress; bear claw ⇢ no mate ⇢ tagged; open⇢ place; den ⇢ feeling; apathetic

Kitra huffed quietly to herself as she started waking up, grey-brown fur slightly mussed from tossing in her sleep. Her green eyes blinked slowly, before closing again briefly as she stretched and stood.

Walking out into the cool dawn, the young huntress padded her way over to where she'd commanded the hunters stash any leftover meat in case of days of unsuccessful hunts to check if anything should be thrown out and if they should hunt again that day. She barely glanced towards the two low ranked hunters she'd set as the guards to ensure nothing was stolen, instead casting her eye over the remaining meat with a calculative gleam. 'Not much...I'll need to send a couple of hunters to scout for some trails.'

cobalt
          16 moons ⇢ rogue ⇢ no mate ⇢ tagged; open⇢ place; forest ⇢ feeling; tired, lonely

With a soft sigh, Cobalt gazed out at the small creek he'd built his temporary den next to. 'I'll need to go hunting again...It would be easier with a pack...' His torn ear ached slightly as he thought that, remembering when he'd lost it to a rogue when he'd been with Bear Claw. The only reason he hadn't been killed was because of his little sister. "COBALT!" That had been the last time she'd fussed over him.

Soon after that, she'd become lead huntress and had to act the part of a higher ranking pack member. He missed when they were pups...'Nostalgia won't feed you, Balt.' He snorted and shook his head, trying to banish the thoughts. 'Just get some food. One day at a time.'
Last edited by dead.or.alive on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:03 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, fighter, 32 moons| tagged: Kendall

Thordane frowned, stretching out his neck and gently bumping his nose against the smaller fae's shoulder. "I will always stand with you, Kendall." He assured his alpha, sitting down next to her now. "I am forever grateful to you for giving me that push I needed to open my eyes and get out of there. Beast may hate us now, he may even retaliate. But know that we are proud to be your pack. I would fight to my last breath to ensure your - our - freedom." He promised in earnest. "And I know many of us would not hesitate to defend our lands. If he comes, we will be ready. It's the best we can do, and we will always do our best."

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Kitra (mentioned)

Seeing Kitra was up and about, Renn corrected her posture, sitting patiently to see if her lead huntress would have any tasks for her. She watched as the fae checked on the hunt stash, already knowing herself that it was empty. They hadn't taken anything big down the other day, so all that had been left over for this morning must be scraps.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me