closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

will you join? [see discussion for possible changes]

sure why not
82%
nah, not my thing
18%

Total votes : 22

[ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ ]

Postby nocturna. » Thu May 14, 2020 9:34 am

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โœฎ|๏ผก๏ผต๏ผง๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผต๏ผณ|โœฎ .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 9yrs | II. 15.2h dun kiger mustang | III. hersir | IV. mares 0 ; foals 0 | V. midgard | VI. tags; open | VII. mentions; asvaldr, the herd
      A stocky dun stallion snorted from atop a small slope overlooking the clearings of midgard. Augustus had much disdain for the kingdom after what had transpired a few months back. He'd had a great life as a huskarl. A few mares to himself, the safety of banding with another jarl... but he'd gotten greedy. With the king's ailing health, August thought it only fair to share Asvaldr's mares. It wasn't as if he would be able to cover them all. They needed more attention than a dying king could offer. Unfortunately, the other jarls and huskarls weren't in agreement. August's feeble attempt in snaking away a lady lead to beatings. One to his physical form, the other to his crushed ego. He'd be stripped of his title and mares and demoted to a lowly hersir. Who'd want him now...

Augustus was told "You're lucky the king hadn't chose to banish you!" Lucky... Peh. He'd become a laughing stock and punching bag to the others. "How low must one be to be trying to steal a sick king's mares!" August had heard it all in the past few weeks. The taunting was only starting to wane due to the king's drastic decline. If August had the gumption to declare the rite of challenge, he would without hesitation. But that would be utterly impossible now. There would be no support to his claim from anyone in the herd. A roaming bachelor had more luck than he at this point.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โ™•|๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผบ๏ผฉ๏ผก|โ™• .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 10yrs | II. 15h perlino tobiano asb/paint | III. court lady | IV. asvaldr | V. heat 1/4 | VI. midgard | VII. tags; venus | VIII. mentions; asvaldr, vasiliki, the herd
      The creamy mare stood along with her sister near a few other spread out court ladies. Lucrezia watched in earnest as their king struggled to his hooves. It wouldn't be long now... She had always had her sights on something more than just a simple court mare. Lucrezia wanted others to stare in wonderment when she'd pass by. With the king nearing the end, challengers would soon gather to battle for the throne. Then, she'd make her own challenge. In her many years as queen, Vasiliki hadn't given Asvaldr any colts. Vasi was liked throughout the herds, but she never seemed truly happy in her ranking. The new king deserved a strong and competent mare to rule beside.

In the few years she and her younger sister had been within the king's herd, Lu never gave birth; Asvaldr had been too weak to cover many mares. Though Lu was never very fond of foals, it would be a sacrifice she'd make in order to become queen. Knowing she was coming into heat would only help her chances in wooing the new claimant.
      "Ve... it won't be long now. We should stay vigilant." The elder sister warned. If she was to succeed in her plan to jump ranks, Lucrezia would need the support of other mares.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โšœ|๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผต๏ผณ|โšœ .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 8yrs | II. 15.3h black f.overo splash asb/s.mus | III. court lady | IV. asvaldr | V. heat 2/4 | VI. midgard | VII. tags; lucrezia, marigold | VIII. mentions; asvaldr
      Venus had been happily grazing for quite some time before her sister spoke. The lighter mare hadn't barely moved after they woke, her sights trained in the direction of the king. Venus lazily rolled her eyes and lifted her head from the grass to see what Lu had been staring at. Venus' heart dropped a little upon viewing Asvaldr. The amber stallion wobbled, trying with great effort to stand. The sight was heartbreaking. It was true, Asvaldr wasn't the most caring of stallions, but Venus understood his behavior could have been due to the burden of leading. She felt deeply for him, her thoughts falling back to when she'd birthed a son for the king. He'd been so proud... one of the few times Venus had ever seen him smile.

But, that wasn't to last. It was approaching two years since losing her colt to wolves. She still ached from time to time, thinking about how grown he would have been by now. Venus huffed heavily with a shake of her withers, it was best not to dwell on things one couldn't change. She scanned the others around them with her gaze landing upon the golden pelt of Marigold. Venus let out a soft nicker to the mare, as to not attract too much attention.
      "Mari... have you heard?" The dark mare asked under her breath. Most of the court knew Asvaldr hadn't much time left, but with him surely not surviving the day, the mares had to prepare for the upcoming challenge.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โœง|๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผก|โœง .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 8yrs | II. 16h dunskin fresian/fjord | III. lone mare | IV. no stallion | V. heat 3/4 | VI. entering jotunheim | VII. tags; open | VIII. mentions; n/a
      Alvilda had spent quite a few seasons on her own; though it was certainly not what the mare had wanted. Having been raised far outside of Alfheim, her herd (if one could call it that) was made up of herself, her mother, one other mare and Alvilda's father. The relative safety of their small band gave her at least a small sense of contentment. But as she grew, Vilda's mother knew her daughter wouldn't have much of a life with the herd. No other stallion had challenged against her father, nor had he really sought out more mares. If Vilda was to have a family of her own one day, her mother knew it wouldn't be with them. So many seasons past, Alvilda had said her goodbyes and left her birth herd.

The lands outside of Alfheim were rough and barren; no wonder her father hadn't claimed any other mares in Vilda's youth. What mare would choose to live in a place like this? She had spent many moons wandering the landscape, following any lingering scent of other horses. But that had always been fruitless effort spent. After quite some time on her own, she thought about her mother's tales of the vast herds within Asgard. Surely it wasn't just a story to tell wide-eyed foals... Gambling on this last hope, Alvilda had set out in search of the fabled lands. Sloping hills soon gave way to thick treeline. Trees! Vilda had see very few in her foalhood, so the towering giants of conifers brought delight to the mare. She let out several happy whinnies, eagerly prancing through the brush traveling deeper into the wood.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘จ - wild horse rp - o&a

Postby SodapopQueen » Thu May 14, 2020 11:12 am

Dorado
Jarl - stallion - 7 yo - Midgard - Mentions: Erebus, Asvaldr

The bronze stallion woke early, as dew hung over the land in a fog before the sun could rise and burn it off. It was the scent of mare heat that woke him, and his nostrils flared as he turned his head to survey the area. He, having a suspicious heart, disliked being so close to the other herds, but here was the best place to meet lone mares. He could see the king lying in the grass, gaunt and struggling. While Dorado never had a quarrel with the king, or even formally met him, he had heard of his frustration over the lack of heirs and his callous regard for his mares.

Dorado stood still contentedly, grazing as the sun rose over the horizon. He saw the dark huskarl approach him, already back from his patrol, and snorted quietly in greeting. The jarl again looked over at Asvaldr, his voice low as he watched the champagne king feebly rise to his feet. โ€œIt is a wonder heโ€™s managed to hold on for so long...โ€ His ears switched forward at Erebusโ€™s question. โ€œChallenge? No, I am happy where I am, and I desire happiness over power. What about you, do you fancy the crown?โ€ Dorado spoke in a light tone, but he thought to himself that it would be difficult indeed to find a replacement for the loyal huskarl.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”|*|โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cinder
Noble lady (Dorado) - mare - 16 yo - heat stage 2 - Midgard - Mentions: Erebus, Dorado, Vespera, Asvaldr

The sunlight warmed the aging mareโ€™s back, playing in her wavy mane and coaxing her from her deep sleep. Cinder lifted her head, blinking in the warm light. Her joints had stiffened in the night, and she paced the soft ground accompanied with a chorus of pops until the joints loosened up.

As the lilac roan found a good spot of grass and lowered her head to graze, there was a stirring in her. Erebus, Dorado, and Vespera were only a few paces away, and she was suddenly aware of the pheromones given off by the stallions. Gods... she thought. Her cycle had been erratic the last few years to say the least, and she had expected her birthing years were over, but perhaps she would come into heat this year. She snorted softly, perturbed, lifting her head to look at her jarl. Dorado was young and inexperienced compared to her former king. She wasnโ€™t sure if he would be sufficient for her, although he had been more than welcoming to her when she needed it... She was glad that he had no desire to be king and wouldnโ€™t leave her to whatever jarl would take his place. He was looking at the champagne king struggling on the ground. She followed his gaze, regarding Asvaldr apathetically. She had lost the only foal he ever gave her, and while that was Cinderโ€™s own fault, she still had bitter feelings over it.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”|*|โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Marigold
โ€œMariโ€ - Court Lady (Asvaldr) - mare - 4 yo - heat stage 2 - Midgard - Mentions: Venus, Lucrezia, Asvaldr

Marigold watched the king, almost as if it was happening in slow motion; his hooves sliding helplessly in the mud as he tried to stand. His frame was so thin and sunken, a mere husk of what he used to be. Her heart fluttered nervously, concern shining in her amber eyes. Asvaldr had never given her much consideration, for she was only just entering her foal-bearing years. He was quick to forgive her lineage โ€” court mare covered by a bachelor, the scandal! โ€” when her aunt Cinder convinced him that he could have her himself once she was old enough. Well, that seemed unlikely now. Even with all that, she never wanted him dead!

Hearing her name, the palomino lady turned her head to see the half sisters Venus and Lucrezia, standing next to each other like the incarnates of night and day, one inky black and the other cream. She walked over, swishing her flaxen tail uncertainly as she met Venusโ€™s gaze, โ€œIs it about the king? Heโ€™s looking so much worse today...โ€ She stood by the sisters, once again turning to look at the king. โ€œWhat is going to happen if he...?โ€ She didnโ€™t want to even say it.
SodapopQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Thu May 14, 2020 12:20 pm

๐ต๐‘…๐‘Œ๐‘๐ฝ๐ด๐‘… โ”โ”โ”
      i. 13 years | ii. jarl of jotunheim iii. arb wm x freisian x draft iv. soren, alvilda v. vasiliki vi. midgard/jotunheim

The stallion rose early that morning when the first dew touched his nose. There had been an unusual tension in the air the past few weeks that left him with little slumber. It didn't take a genius to figure out what that tension was either. Asvaldr was growing weak, the weight had slipped from his once strong frame and even rising to his feet was now difficult. The king was dying and it would likely be by the time the sun set on this day. The rite to challenge would be initiated and soon enough a new king would be crowned. Brynjar would be lying if he said he had no interest in challenging for the role, he was, at least in his opinion, a well respected jarl and a formidable opponent. He had his hesitations though, there were plenty of other stallions about and to lose in the challenge could mean leaving his own position vulnerable. There was, admittedly, much to consider.

It wasn't long before he found Soren pacing in circles and the king stood calmly nearby, surveying the open plain of midgard and watching its inhabitants. He looked from the king's weak frame walking towards the falls back to the queen, Vasiliki. Even from afar one could tell the queen was deep in thought, likely thinking of what to do upon the king's death. Brynjar had only spoken to her briefly a few times but it wasn't difficult to understand why she was the queen. He looked to Soren, "He will pass today. Have you considered your options?" He respected Soren, and while he knew the huskarl was loyal he would never hold him back from his own opportunities.

Brynjar was only present in the conversation for a few minutes before a strong smell, that of a mare's heat, had the stallion's attention shifting. His tail flicked behind him and, without ever looking to his only companion at the time, told Soren to he'd be back. As he trotted away Brynjar could feel his hooves sinking ever so slightly into the warm grass of spring, mood beginning to rim the very edges of his hooves only to come off with the next step. It wasn't difficult to find the mare, she had not ventured far into the deep thickets of Jotunheim and the dun coat stuck, which had a cream color not all too common for the territory lush with trees, stuck out to the stallion. He slowed down as he came closer, neighing softly to the mare to get her attention.

๐ถ๐ด๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด โ”โ”โ”
      i. 14 years | ii. king's court iii. lusitano iv. vasiliki v. none vi. midgard vii. heat 2

Calista had never grown close to the king neither he her. Her trouble with bearing foals had meant that despite her lengthy amount of time with him she'd only bore one filly, while gorgeous and intelligent, she had still been a filly which the king had no interest in. Truthfully, Calista was eager to see the king replaced even if it meant his death. It would allow the opportunity for a certainly more sensible stallion to assume the role and one more capable of being a leader.

She watched quietly as the king walked towards the falls, her eyes catching Vasiliki as the mare stood and scanned the surrounding areas. Breathing a deep sigh Calista stood from her spot on the ground. She missed the comfort of their actual territory but the king had been too weak for them to travel back during the winter. Their entire winter had been spent in these desolate hills. She approached Vasiliki respectfully, dipping her head to the queen as she approached, "Good morning. Sarra is looking strong." Calista still longer for her own foals but had made do with being happy for the mares around her and helping where she could.

She placed herself a few steps from the queen to allow herself and her filly their space as her own eyes looked around Midgard at the stallions and mares alike. "Who do you think will rise to the challenge?" Her words were low, keeping the conversation between the two to not alert any others, Calista was no spring chicken, she did not require words or situations to be minced to spare feelings and while some may not want to speak of what was to come the bay mare did not shy from it.

๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ผ โ”โ”โ”
      i. 6 years | ii. lone mare iii. aph x twh iv. no tags v. no mentions vi. midgard vii. heat 3

Shari's steps were long as she cantered into Midgard, the mare had been a part of a herd as recently as last fall. It was an unfortunate event that during a fight with a huskarl her stallion had been overpowered. What had only been a deep cut had quickly become infected and with the winter came he had not made it long. The infection had spread quickly and the mares separated from him rather than risking their own wounds. Shari had been no different, she'd always thought the stallion somewhat weak but she had gone to him young and foolish and he had been charming. Now though the mare wasn't so concerned with charming. She desired protection. She'd need to find it soon though, she could feel the annoyance of her heat and the worse it got the stupider her decisions would become.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 2

Postby azhefa. » Fri May 15, 2020 3:33 am

xx๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘บ
ใ€‹i. means 'darkness' ii. no nick iii. 6-years-old iv. dorado's huskarl v. friesian/wb vi. 1 mare - 0 foals

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the coal black stallion stands idly watching the different herds around him as he awaits the jarl's response, and once he does, erebus turns an ear towards the dun stallion beside him. though he may be able to look the part with his sleek coat and well toned quarters, erebus has no desire for power. at least not to the extent of the king's since it also comes with a price. "it's natural to fancy such power, but no, i don't desire it for myself," he tells the jarl, though his attention was starting to wander towards the mares in the king's herd. such pretty things and he can't even greet them without a thane getting upset. "power comes with a price and the power of a king costs too much." the strong scent of a mare in heat catches his attention and he struggles to shake the urge to find the source.

this spring might end up being the hardest for him when it comes to the mares. he was in his prime now and his instincts were strong, almost to the point where he can't control them, but he manages to do so before doing something stupid. like steal a mare from a sickly king. he's seen another try before and receive a proper beating for it. erebus wasn't really in the mood to fight off several thanes just for a mare, no matter how pretty. he looks around again before his gaze landed upon his only lady thus far, vespera. the chestnut mare was quite large from the foal within her and it gave him great pride in knowing he was the one that put it there. sure, he's had a few foals before, but that was before becoming huskarl and joining a stable herd. this will be his first foal in dorado's herd and is excited to see if it was a colt or filly. he almost hopes for a colt to pass on his bloodlines, but knows good and well that a filly would have him wrapped around her dainty hooves the moment she's born.

xxxlocation; midgard x mentions; vespera, others x tags; dorado's herd, dorado

xx๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ
ใ€‹i. means 'queen' ii. vasi iii. 16-years-old iv. asvaldr's queen v. mustang/paint vi. heat stage 1

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

watching the king makes vasi sigh before turning away, her plans to bring him home to asgard before his death wouldn't work. he was too far gone to make the trip even if it was a short one for the rest of the herd. she's seen past kings die in midgard before, but it was never a planned event. no king wants to die outside of asgard, their home, but it seems asvaldr will be one of the unlucky ones.

vasi snorts a little to shoo a fly as she grazes, still deep in thought so she's a little surprised when calista approaches. the older mare nickers a greeting to bay mare and glances to the now sleeping filly beside her as calista compliments her.
    "she's growing nicely," she says with a bit of a smile, though is a little saddened to think of how asvaldr has yet to even meet his daughter. she's tried for years to give him a colt, but her pregnancies of the last three years have been either stillbirths or barren. it was a blessing for her to have sarra this time around. if only the king could see it like she does.

the queen looks back to calista as the other mare asks about the rite that will take place. she flicks her tail a little and then twitches a shoulder in a shrug.
    "i'm not sure, there's plenty of potential challengers, but the majority seem content in their current roles." she knows the jarls will be very unsure about challenging, the risk of loosing the challenge as well as their herds was a hard thing to overcome. the thanes and huskarls were likely too loyal to try and risk their own security in their herd, even if their jarl or future king would allow them to return. maybe one will gather enough courage once the rite is officially called. "who would you prefer to see as king? i know you have at least a small idea of who you'd fancy as the new king." the painted mare's tone was light and rather playful, calista was one of the other older mares in the herd and vasi enjoys her company compared to that of the younger mares who don't understand the struggles of age like she does.

xxxlocation; midgard [close to falls] x mentions; others x tags; calista

xx๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘น๐‘จ
ใ€‹i. means 'princess' ii. no nick iii. 1-week-old iv. filly v. dam - vasi vi. sire - asvaldr vii. mustang mix

[fell asleep, idk what to write lol]

xxxlocation; midgard [herd] x mentions; none x tags; vasi

xx๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ
ใ€‹i. means 'honey' ii. mel iii. 2-years-old iv. filly v. no stallion/herd vi. tb/wb vii. heat stage 3

the honey colored filly grazes off on her own, enjoying the peace and quiet while it lasted. which wasn't for very much longer since the other herds were waking. melina snorts as she starts to hear the nickers and whinnies of the herds, not very interested in it. her birth herd wasn't from around here, they lived on the other side of jotunhiem where not many liked to be. some small herds liked to hide in the vast territories of the king and jarls, though most are caught, not all of them are. her sire had been a smart and crafty stallion, able to hide his band of five mares deep within the dense forests without getting them all killed.

melina was kicked from her herd once her heat started a week ago and has made her way here to midgard like her mother told her to do. she wasn't very interested in joining one of the big herds, too many mares often made her lash out. especially since she was quite the dominant filly even if she was only just out of foalhood. older mares don't take very kindly to such things so mel was on the lookout for a hersir without older mares. or older mares that won't push her around. melina lashes her tail a little to spread her heat scent before returning to grazing. she may be interested in finding a stallion, but that doesn't mean she'll be the one doing all the hard work.

xxxlocation; midgard x mentions; others x tags; open
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

altivo 01โ–ธvanya 01โ–ธferris 01

Postby radio.active. » Fri May 15, 2020 5:36 am

โ–ธaltivo
โ–ธthane of asvaldr
โ–ธmidgard
โ–ธno tags
โ–ธthe king's herd
x
x
x
x
x
x

โ–ธvanya
โ–ธlone mare
โ–ธmidgard/jotunheim
โ–ธborder
โ–ธno tags
โ–ธno mentions
x
x
x
x

โ–ธferris
โ–ธlone mare
โ–ธmidgard
โ–ธno tags
โ–ธno mentions
x
x
x
x
    โ”‚The valley of midgard was already abuzz before the seal bay had come out of his mindless patrolling. He
    โ”‚no mares to protect as of yet, though the incoming spring held a little hope. Until then, he was content t
    โ”‚o busy himself with patrols now that the king was too ill to do them himself. Of course, it was still too ea
    โ”‚rly in the season for much to be found. Most of the predators were busy avoiding the lingering cold just a
    โ”‚s the herds were. As he approached, he watched and couldn't help but cringe at the horrid state of the ki
    โ”‚ng. Even his queen seemed to be unable to look at the once-great stallion.
    โ”‚For as long as he had been able to fend for himself, Altivo had pledged his loyalty to Asvaldr. The now - fo
    โ”‚r lack of better descriptors - pitiful sight before him had once been his idol, a grand and powerful stallion.
    โ”‚With a sigh, Altivo turned his attention away and scanned what he could of midgard. Herds dotted the gro
    โ”‚wing pastures. Soon enough there would be blood on the grass.

โ”‚It was about to be her first real spring on her own. The previous year she had wandered about the territor
    โ”‚ies, but she had always stayed within a half-day's canter from her dam.
    โ”‚While half of her attention was focused on grazing the new grasses, the other half surveyed the field arou
    โ”‚nd her. She swatted a fly with her tail as she pondered her options. Wandering into the middle of midgard
    โ”‚seemed... less than ideal. The last thing she wanted was to get caught in the middle of two raging stallion
    โ”‚s, though as the days went by the idea became more and more appealing. Perhaps it was worth a shot.
    โ”‚Or maybe if she were to meander into jotunheim. The stallion of alfheim made her skittish, and she had n
    โ”‚ever actually seen the jarl of jotunheim. She stared into the thick forests of jotunheim, weighing her two
    โ”‚options.

โ”‚With the grass still pale yellow from winter's frosty fingers, the light dun mare still could go relatively unn
    โ”‚oticed in the peripherals of the herds. That wasn't to say she was invisible, but she certainly enjoyed the f
    โ”‚eeling of it. Ferris preferred her own company to stallions, or even most other mares, and only really felt a
    โ”‚need to be near others during her heat. Thankfully, that was still a time off, and she could enjoy her peace
    โ”‚ful grazing on the grasses of midgard.
    โ”‚It seemed counter-intuitive really. She didn't much like other horses, but she spent her time in the most-po
    โ”‚pulous region of the island. She told herself it was solely for the protection that midgard offered, as stallio
    โ”‚ns stood guard from any possible angle. Still, she knew deep down that she stayed here partly to feel groun
    โ”‚ded in the world as opposed to the unsettling isolation of jotunheim or the open vulnerability of alfheim.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri May 15, 2020 7:15 am

~ Baloo ~
i. 2 Years ~ ii. Bachlor ~ iii. Tags: Open v. Mentions Hinto vi. Midgard

Baloo rose up from his large grass bed. He looked around and saw Hinto in the distance, already grazing. He shook his neck and looked around at the nearby horses. He bent his head down and started to graze on the wet grass, his muzzle starting to get wet from the rain. He was at the border of Midgard, but he didn't care. Walking a little bit, stretching his muscles, he continued to graze.

~ Hinto ~
i. 3 Years ~ ii. Bachlor ~ iii. Tags: Shari v. No Mentions vi. Midgard

Hinto looked up at his grazing spot at a mare, cantering into Midgard. He perked his ears and lifted his head a little higher. Trotting over to the mare, be bowed his head slightly. " Hello there." She was older than him, but still very beautiful. He could see a large wound on her leg and bunched his muscles a little bit. He had not been very good with mares, but you have to start somewhere
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat May 16, 2020 2:25 pm

๏ผน๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
no nickname โ— ten years โ— brumby x anglo arabian โ— stallion โ— thane, knight of the kings guard โ— mares;; none as of yetโ— tags;; open

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

yarramen had been patrolling the east boundaries of midguard since before the sun had come up, and when he'd returned, asvaldr looked far worse than he had when he had left. the sorrel stallion let out a sigh as the herd did nothing, could do nothing, but watch their king die, torn they were not in asgard, no king wanted to die outside of their home, but he also knew there was no way the king would be able to make the journey.

his dark milky brown eyes scanned the area, it was clear vasi was already making decisions, and why wouldn't she, as sad as it was, a dying member of the herd, no matter their rank... was a risk to the rest of the herd, he was unsure however, if she'd make move before, or after asvaldr's death.

for a moment, he glanced over to freyja, a much smaller mare than himself, she was about 15 hands, where as he exceeded 16 hands, the thoroughbred did that for him, even if was only a small amount, his height and some speed was all he got from his dam, his looks and everything else came from his sire. he too had been a knight for asvaldr, yarramen had been born into the kings herd, his sire had been given his mother, and so being a knight was almost a given, he had left briefly for about three years once he turned two, but returned shortly after, his sire had just died and so asvaldr was while cautious, willing to allow yarramen into the herd on account of his sire.

he watched the small white mare curiously, she'd given birth to a long legged elegant little filly, very clearly not asvaldr's foal, he hadn't been aware that freyja had been given to a thane, though he vaguely remembered a tall black stallion, not a thane, just some young bachelor, they chased him out quite violently, and he was pretty sure asvaldr had done more than that, but he never knew why, perhaps that foal was why, because it was clearly not the kings foal. he knew sometimes foals born to other stallions who were not a thane's were often disposed of, however in this situation, asvaldr either didn't care, or he was just far to weak to deal with it. on the bright side, it was another future mare for the herd, then again, any fillies born this spring were unlikely to leave the herd, they are potential mares for whomever takes the right as king.

at the thought he pondered the idea but shrugged it off, the idea seemed lovely, all the mares he could possibly have, but he knew of the mad kings, some stallions just couldn't cope, and went utterly mad, didn't seem so great when he thought about it, on top of that, he was still only ten, while in his prime, there were older more experienced stallions out there, why risk his rank.

๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
luciโ— eleven years โ— andalusion x mustang x clydesdaleโ— stallion โ— hersier stallionโ— mares;; noneโ— tags;; open

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

wip

๏ผฆ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผช๏ผก & ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผก
no nicknamesโ— fifteen years ;; one week โ— anglo arabian ;; irish sport horse x anglo arabianโ— mare ;; filly โ— court lady ;; court fillyโ— stallion;; asvaldrโ— tags;; open

freyja grazed quietly beside her filly, athena was already showing her potential height, she had long strong legs that looked to have been dipped in white paint, four beautiful white stockings, and a big wide blaze to match, she was very pretty, and would make a stunning mare as she grew older, she was definitely going to turn heads when she lost her fluff and matured.

athena was not asvaldr's foal, freyja had been in her latest stage of her cycle and perhaps a little annoyed with him for not paying enough attention to her, not that he ever really did anyway, they both payed the price, she'd been bred by a young thane who, as far as she knew was dead, and while asvaldr also bred her that day, hoping to secure his foal, when athena hit the ground, it was beyond obvious, she was not his. she had only returned three days ago, and was almost relieved to see asvaldr had grown weaker, and he'd briefly tried to rid of athena, but pregnancy weakness was not as bad as dying weakness, she'd sent a hoof into asvaldr's hip, and he'd backed off reasonably quickly, it wasn't uncommon for a mare to kick their king if he tried to get near a foal, it wasn't uncommon for any mare to kick their stallion, freyja was one of those mares she took time to allow her foal to be touched, two maybe three weeks, some mares took months, so while obvious she was protecting athena from him, none of the mares seemed to care too much she'd kicked him. he should have left it be. he'd be dead soon anyway.

as loyal as freyja had been the last twelve years, she never cared much for him, he showed no sympathy when she, vasi or any of the mares had lost a pregnancy or a foal, only that they let him down, he didn't much appreciate fillies too much, and for freyja, a mare who'd had more fillies than colts, it wasn't exactly fair. she'd had two colts in her twelve years with him, one strong, he left the herd as a three year old, and she hasn't seen him since. the other, was a twin to a filly, somehow, by a miracle they survived, but asvaldr saw no use in him, he was weak, small, fragile... once he turned two, he died of a illness, asvaldr had been right, he'd never make past two.

truth be told, if it wasn't that she appreciated her status, and liked the loyalties and comforts of a kings herd she'd of left years ago, she pretty much resented the king, and with athena at foot, freyja was not sad to see him die.

the grey mare nudged the bay filly and made her way towards vasi and calista, vasi was very pretty, white markings over her lovely chestnut coat, sara was smaller than athena, but they had different sires, and athena's sire had been far taller than asvaldr, but she was stunning like her mother, her coat more like her sires, but her features resembled vasi completely. calista was only slightly taller than herself, but a rich bay in colour and chunkier and bigger boned than herself, her anglo arabian breeding making her much finer than most of the mares here.

freyja was quick to scold athena when the little filly attempted to wake sara, with a firm look, the filly huffed and layed down beside sara, so far the two seemed to get along pretty well, having been born the same day they'd grown up the last week together, vasi was the only mare currently able to touch athena, not because she was queen, but because freyja loved vasi, she'd been with the queen for the whole time she'd been the kings mare.

figuring she should probably show she cared, though, she knew vasi of all the mares knew that she didn't much care for him, she spoke calmly, while she resented him, and was not sad to see him die, she did not wish death upon anyone, especially when it took so long "how is he." she said calmly, her words were cut a little short though so sounded rough at the end, realising she'd cut in on their conversation, sorry, i did not mean to but in" she said gracefully, her words like silk as usual.

๏ผก๏ผค๏ผค๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ & ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ
addy โ— fifteen years ;; unbornโ— kiger mustang x thoroughbred ;; kiger mustang x arabian x thoroughbredโ— mare ;; filly โ— lone mare ;; lone filly โ— stallion ;; noneโ— tags;; augustus

addalinne grazed calmly, her swollen belly growing irritable, she was never a fan of being pregnant, especially when the foal was late. she groaned slightly and waddled down towards the river bed. there she lowered her head and drank her fill.

the buckskin coloured mare lifted her head and looked around calmly, uncomfortable being so pregnant on her own. she'd been less fortunate than freyja, freyja had always been in with asvaldr, he often favoured mare, apparently, addy wasn't one of them, and when she willingly let a stallion from outside the herd breed with her, she'd been turned away, she'd been alone since, it was okay up until the last few months, and now nearly a month over due, she was ready to take on protection of anyone.

as if by chance she noted the sight of a dun stallion, she raised her brow at him curiously as he seemed to have not noticed her, she pricked her ears curiously, the recognised him, he had been foolish enough to attempt at the kings mares, she found herself amused for a moment and lowered her head to take a mouthful of grass, at first she ignored him, he was no more than a hersir, but when she thought about it, it was unlikely a jarl would take her in, perhaps this stallion would. she huffed softly and thought momentarily, before she waddled further out of the sun away from the river bed, she couldn't do much more than walk, so even if she didn't want that stallion, if he'd noticed her first and decided to try his luck, she'd of been his pretty quickly anyway, but with being so over due, she was content with any company. with a soft sigh she let out a gentle and inviting nicker to the dun stallion, before lowering her head to graze, letting him make up his mind.

๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผก
doraโ— ten years โ— thoroughbred โ— mare โ— lone mare โ— stallion;; none โ— tags;; open

text
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue May 19, 2020 10:13 am

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ผณ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฒ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฎ
โžฝ no n/n
โžฝ thirteen
โžฝ brynjar's huskarl
โžฝ draft x
โžฝ 0 mares ; 0 foals
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
location; midgard โžฝโžฝ mentions; lucrezia, vasiliki, marigold โžฝโžฝ tags; brynjar
    the voice of his jarl caused soren to stop walking in circles and he considered his options when brynjar questioned his motives. "the king is dying slowly, and it's pitiful. i feel it would be kinder to put him out of his misery." the silver bay stallion didn't say anything further, seeing as brynjar was distracted by a lone mare. he watched cautiously as his jarl moved off after the dun mare, yet soren stayed put. he understood the importance of snagging a mare, and he didn't assume that brynjar needed assistance in courting one. he lingered behind, making sure to keep an eye on his leader in case anything happened so he was prepared to attack if needed. soren wasn't one to harm mares, but he had a duty as a huskarl and would defend his jarl to his last breath. on the other hand (hoof?) his brown eyes swayed for a moment to see the sickly champagne king stumble over his hooves as he weakly perused towards the queen and the falls behind her.

soren found invasive thoughts intruding his brain and covering those of responsibility. he lowered his guard for a moment as he processed his thoughts, swaying his weight from foot to foot anxiously as he did so. an unrecognizable energy surged through him and he pawed to remind himself of what self-control was. it would be so easy to charge asvaldr, it seemed one kick to the chest or head would put the king immediately out of commission, but soren knew that the thanes would be on his hide within a second.
    his original thoughts were to stay put with brynjar once the king had fallen, but soren knew that if he found the correct opportunity, he would take it. subconciously his eyes sweeped back to brynjar in a cautious glance to make sure the jarl was still in one piece before he focused on the clustered court ladies, wondering what they were discussing.

a spacer for clean coding

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ผง ๏ผต ๏ผฎ ๏ผด ๏ผฒ ๏ผก ๏ผญ
โžฝ gun
โžฝ eight
โžฝ royal thane
โžฝ lusitano/wb x
โžฝ 0 mares ; 0 foals
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
location; midgard [falls] โžฝโžฝ mentions; others โžฝโžฝ tags; king's court
    gun was watching asvaldr closely knowing that the king's fate was looming around the corner. the champagne stallion had lost quite a bit of weight over the winter and he looked like a bag of bones compared to the rest of his herd. the blood bay stallion twisted his head slightly to scan the rest of the herds wandering around midgard. the others knew to keep their distance from the kings herd out of respect, but it also seemed that some were scared that asvaldr was sick and they could catch it. he couldn't blame them, because what if the stallion was sick? it didn't matter much at the moment since guntram had no intentions on moving closer to the dying stud. he rested diagonally to where estrild was laying, his flanks twitching as the first flies of the season began biting him.

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ผฅ ๏ผณ ๏ผด ๏ผฒ ๏ผฉ ๏ผฌ ๏ผค
โžฝ esta
โžฝ twelve
โžฝ asvaldr's court lady
โžฝ andalusian x
โžฝ 0 foals ; heat 3
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
location; midgard [falls] โžฝโžฝ mentions; others โžฝโžฝ tags; king's court
    esta had never been too attached to asvaldr, originally joining the court to be a thane's mare. but that thane fell to his demise and she stayed, assuming that she was going to be handed off to another thane but the champagne king kept her for himself. if anything, she despised the stallion since he never gave her the opportunity to possibly throw him a colt. he only had one foal on the ground now and he'd refused to go and even interact with her. it had been four years since her last foal and she was beginning to get pissed off, because she wanted a baby. she loved being a mother and how asvaldr had neglected her the past few years left a bad taste in her mouth whenever she heard or even thought of him. the dappled mare lifted her head from the ground as she heard guntram rest near her, and she appreciated the young thane's respect for her personal space. he was by far one of her favorites, but she was biased because she preferred any other stud except the king. she knew that today was his day, and she began planning which stallion in the area she'd give the chance to take care of her heat. estrild let her body weight flop to the side so she could roll, groaning as she scratched her withers against the soft earth.

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ผถ ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ ๏ผฐ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ ๏ผก
โžฝ vess
โžฝ five
โžฝ erebus' lady
โžฝ lusitano/wb
โžฝ gestating
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
location; midgard โžฝโžฝ mentions; erebus โžฝโžฝ tags; none
    vess was worried that she wouldn't be a good mother. she was young and her anxiety was through the roof already at the thought of labor. before she had become erebus' lady, she had heard stories of the birthing ritual and how painful it could be, but the reward that came out of the labor was worth it. her sides quivered when the foal in her stomach rolled, kicking at her sides. she still had a few weeks to go before she'd drop the hostage, but she was getting eager and a little tired of the bugger playing whack-a-mole with her intestines. the chestnut mare raised her head to see her stallion begin his patrol and she gave him a soft whicker of support, lowering her head to scratch it on her leg. another kick came from inside and she huffed, stretching her body in the hopes of alleviating some of her uncomfort.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš ]

Postby nocturna. » Thu May 21, 2020 4:46 pm

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โœฎ|๏ผก๏ผต๏ผง๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผต๏ผณ|โœฎ .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 9yrs | II. 15.2h dun kiger mustang | III. hersir | IV. mares 0 ; foals 0 | V. midgard | VI. tags; addalinne | VII. mentions; n/a
      Augustus stared down the small slope, glaring down at the larger herds - stallions with mares. They all were contented and without the worry that was now all consuming for the dun mustang. He'd need to look out for himself without the added protection of a haskarl; this would also make him a bigger target for predators. He snorted heavily in disgust, shifting his weight between hooves. A large part of himself wanted nothing more than to leave Asvaldr's lands... he could start over without anyone knowing about his past. But that would be a big decision to make, one that he'd spend a great deal considering.

Staying so lost wallowing in his own self-pity, Augustus had almost missed the mare but a few meters away. She was large, rounded with full-term pregnancy; but all alone..? Had she strayed from her herd? Furthering his surprise, the mare then let out a dainty invitation, allowing him to come near. With the arrival of this mare, this would definitely add more thought into his decision. With a flick of his black tail, August nickered back to the mare and began his descent towards her.
      "Have you lost your way? I don't see many mares out here...", the stallion cautiously asked. The last thing he wanted was yet another beating from a territorial stallion. Surely with herself this pregnant, it was just directions she wanted of him.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โ™•|๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผบ๏ผฉ๏ผก|โ™• .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 10yrs | II. 15h perlino tobiano asb/paint | III. court lady | IV. asvaldr | V. heat 1/4 | VI. midgard | VII. tags; venus | VIII. mentions; asvaldr, vasiliki, the herd
      Will be editing in soon.....

im sorry don't hate me.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โšœ|๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผต๏ผณ|โšœ .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 8yrs | II. 15.3h black f.overo splash asb/s.mus | III. court lady | IV. asvaldr | V. heat 2/4 | VI. midgard | VII. tags; lucrezia, marigold | VIII. mentions; asvaldr
      Will be editing in soon...

im sorry don't hate me.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โœง|๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผก|โœง .โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. 8yrs | II. 16h dunskin fresian/fjord | III. lone mare | IV. no stallion | V. heat 3/4 | VI. entering jotunheim | VII. tags; brynjar | VIII. mentions; n/a
      Alvilda was in awe with this new landscape. Thickets of brush nearly everywhere, girthy tree trunks shot up into the sky... and the grass! Oh this ground was so much different than the barren lands her father held claim to. The soil was soft and slightly damp from the last bits of melting snow. Vilda happily moved her hooves, taking several steps around her, the feel of the lush grass beneath her was enough to make a mare weep. A growing optimism swelled within her chest. Not only was she heading in the right direction, her mother's tales were true!

A sudden soft neigh startled Alvilda from her playful display. Her legs instantly became rigid, ears perked and alert. A few meters ahead of her was a striking black stallion; the one who had called out. He was large and seemed very strong, with broad shoulders and a powerful stance. Vilda suddenly felt a wave of embarrassment, for he had witnessed her rather foal-like exuberance. With a lowered head, the dunskin mare softly nickered back to the stallion, allowing him to come closer. Hopefully he wouldn't be turned away from her moment of immaturity... this stallion was the first she'd ever seen outside of her father, and she wasn't about to give up this opportunity.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu May 21, 2020 7:19 pm

๏ผน๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
no nickname โ— ten years โ— brumby x anglo arabian โ— stallion โ— thane, knight of the kings guard โ— mares;; none as of yetโ— tags;; open

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

yarramen had been patrolling the east boundaries of midguard since before the sun had come up, and when he'd returned, asvaldr looked far worse than he had when he had left. the sorrel stallion let out a sigh as the herd did nothing, could do nothing, but watch their king die, torn they were not in asgard, no king wanted to die outside of their home, but he also knew there was no way the king would be able to make the journey.

his dark milky brown eyes scanned the area, it was clear vasi was already making decisions, and why wouldn't she, as sad as it was, a dying member of the herd, no matter their rank... was a risk to the rest of the herd, he was unsure however, if she'd make move before, or after asvaldr's death.

for a moment, he glanced over to freyja, a much smaller mare than himself, she was about 15 hands, where as he exceeded 16 hands, the thoroughbred did that for him, even if was only a small amount, his height and some speed was all he got from his dam, his looks and everything else came from his sire. he too had been a knight for asvaldr, yarramen had been born into the kings herd, his sire had been given his mother, and so being a knight was almost a given, he had left briefly for about three years once he turned two, but returned shortly after, his sire had just died and so asvaldr was while cautious, willing to allow yarramen into the herd on account of his sire.

he watched the small white mare curiously, she'd given birth to a long legged elegant little filly, very clearly not asvaldr's foal, he hadn't been aware that freyja had been given to a thane, though he vaguely remembered a tall black stallion, not a thane, just some young bachelor, they chased him out quite violently, and he was pretty sure asvaldr had done more than that, but he never knew why, perhaps that foal was why, because it was clearly not the kings foal. he knew sometimes foals born to other stallions who were not a thane's were often disposed of, however in this situation, asvaldr either didn't care, or he was just far to weak to deal with it. on the bright side, it was another future mare for the herd, then again, any fillies born this spring were unlikely to leave the herd, they are potential mares for whomever takes the right as king.

at the thought he pondered the idea but shrugged it off, the idea seemed lovely, all the mares he could possibly have, but he knew of the mad kings, some stallions just couldn't cope, and went utterly mad, didn't seem so great when he thought about it, on top of that, he was still only ten, while in his prime, there were older more experienced stallions out there, why risk his rank.

๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
luciโ— eleven years โ— andalusion x mustang x clydesdaleโ— stallion โ— hersier stallionโ— mares;; noneโ— tags;; open

wip

๏ผฆ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผช๏ผก & ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผก
no nicknamesโ— fifteen years ;; one week โ— anglo arabian ;; irish sport horse x anglo arabianโ— mare ;; filly โ— court lady ;; court fillyโ— stallion;; asvaldrโ— tags;; open

freyja grazed quietly beside her filly, athena was already showing her potential height, she had long strong legs that looked to have been dipped in white paint, four beautiful white stockings, and a big wide blaze to match, she was very pretty, and would make a stunning mare as she grew older, she was definitely going to turn heads when she lost her fluff and matured.

athena was not asvaldr's foal, freyja had been in her latest stage of her cycle and perhaps a little annoyed with him for not paying enough attention to her, not that he ever really did anyway, they both payed the price, she'd been bred by a young thane who, as far as she knew was dead, and while asvaldr also bred her that day, hoping to secure his foal, when athena hit the ground, it was beyond obvious, she was not his. she had only returned three days ago, and was almost relieved to see asvaldr had grown weaker, and he'd briefly tried to rid of athena, but pregnancy weakness was not as bad as dying weakness, she'd sent a hoof into asvaldr's hip, and he'd backed off reasonably quickly, it wasn't uncommon for a mare to kick their king if he tried to get near a foal, it wasn't uncommon for any mare to kick their stallion, freyja was one of those mares she took time to allow her foal to be touched, two maybe three weeks, some mares took months, so while obvious she was protecting athena from him, none of the mares seemed to care too much she'd kicked him. he should have left it be. he'd be dead soon anyway.

as loyal as freyja had been the last twelve years, she never cared much for him, he showed no sympathy when she, vasi or any of the mares had lost a pregnancy or a foal, only that they let him down, he didn't much appreciate fillies too much, and for freyja, a mare who'd had more fillies than colts, it wasn't exactly fair. she'd had two colts in her twelve years with him, one strong, he left the herd as a three year old, and she hasn't seen him since. the other, was a twin to a filly, somehow, by a miracle they survived, but asvaldr saw no use in him, he was weak, small, fragile... once he turned two, he died of a illness, asvaldr had been right, he'd never make past two.

truth be told, if it wasn't that she appreciated her status, and liked the loyalties and comforts of a kings herd she'd of left years ago, she pretty much resented the king, and with athena at foot, freyja was not sad to see him die.

the grey mare nudged the bay filly and made her way towards vasi and calista, vasi was very pretty, white markings over her lovely chestnut coat, sara was smaller than athena, but they had different sires, and athena's sire had been far taller than asvaldr, but she was stunning like her mother, her coat more like her sires, but her features resembled vasi completely. calista was only slightly taller than herself, but a rich bay in colour and chunkier and bigger boned than herself, her anglo arabian breeding making her much finer than most of the mares here.

freyja was quick to scold athena when the little filly attempted to wake sara, with a firm look, the filly huffed and layed down beside sara, so far the two seemed to get along pretty well, having been born the same day they'd grown up the last week together, vasi was the only mare currently able to touch athena, not because she was queen, but because freyja loved vasi, she'd been with the queen for the whole time she'd been the kings mare.

figuring she should probably show she cared, though, she knew vasi of all the mares knew that she didn't much care for him, she spoke calmly, while she resented him, and was not sad to see him die, she did not wish death upon anyone, especially when it took so long "how is he." she said calmly, her words were cut a little short though so sounded rough at the end, realising she'd cut in on their conversation, sorry, i did not mean to but in" she said gracefully, her words like silk as usual.

๏ผก๏ผค๏ผค๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ & ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ
addy โ— fifteen years ;; unbornโ— kiger mustang x thoroughbred ;; kiger mustang x arabian x thoroughbredโ— mare ;; filly โ— lone mare ;; lone filly โ— stallion ;; noneโ— tags;; augustus

addy lifted her nose to see the darker stallion approaching her, a brief smile tugged at her velvety lips, only for a few moments before the youngster inside her kicked rather violently, forcing the older mare to take a step to attempt to shift the foals placement.

with a soft huff, she turned her attention back to the stallion and chuckled softly under her breath as he asked if she was lost, "actually, i know these parts very well" she smiled sweetly and continued, "truth be told, i'm no longer welcome among the kings mares" she said softly, and continued, "i guess you could say i committed a crime, second truth be told, i don't actually mind being without that scoundrel." she huffed and lowered her nose to the ground to graze contently, before looking up at him curiously, but with a serious tone, "and yet you, i recognise" she paused, and then continued "one such as yourself does not go unnoticed" she watched him, she knew who he was, his name she was unaware of, she never spoke to those outside the kings herd, but she had seen him around for some years, she also knew of his crime against the king

the tobiano mare waved her multicoloured tail over her haunches as the seasonal pesky flies nipped at her skin as she eyed the dun stallion curiously. with a soft chuckle she spoke again, humour in her words, "you are brave to attempt what you did, foolish, yes, perhaps just stupid, but brave" she smirked and continued to graze, "you need not worry, i am not carrying the kings spawn" she spat in disgust, her blatant hatred for asvaldr beyond obvious. her tail flicked again and she watched him calmly, curious of his reponse.

๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผก
doraโ— ten years โ— thoroughbred โ— mare โ— lone mare โ— stallion;; none โ— tags;; open

text
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me