A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:27 am

Yo ATOTP peeps! Here’s the thread for the Sky-Dogs, for those poor wolves who’ve gone on before. I PROMISE this is the last thread. Sign ups, discuss, Oof. I know it’s a lot. Lemme put up a list of current characters here:

Blake (Misty)
Fish (Sun)
Acero (soon-to-be) (Sun)
Zack (Misty)
Lolan (Sun)
Cinder (Sun)
Sira (Sun)
Aiyana (Sun)
Max (soon-to-be) (Sun)

I’m sure I’m missing some...let me know if I am! Goodness, it’s mostly my characters! Oof.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:32 am

I thought you dropped Paris? I can put him in here if you want.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:44 am

OOC: Up to you. Imma pop Fish and Aiyana in here now. They’re gonna be REALLY confused.

IC:

FISH | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Open | Location: Starris Meadow

Fish felt light on her feet for a brief moment as her soul travelled, but she could not see. She was deprived of her senses for that heartbeat before her dark blue eyes opened again. She was standing in a lush green meadow, trees and bushes speckled here and there, and next to her was Aiyana, the grey and white she-wolf looking around as if confused. Fish scanned her surroundings. It looked...mostly like the forest, except...the entirety of it, Fire AND Lightning territories all at once, for the first time with no borders between them. Everything seemed to have a slight sparkle to it too, as if stars were lining the very air itself, and she breathed in deeply. It carried the scents of home. Of warmth, of her Pack, of the river and the lushness of their forest hunting grounds.

"It’s...beautiful," she breathed. She was about to ask aloud where she was before she looked down at her own long-furred grey pelt. It was no longer the coarse grey, but almost...silver now, as stars clearly sparkled in her fur, giving it a gentle shine, and Aiyana's had turned whitish silver as well. "Is this...are we...sky-dogs?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:00 am

FISH | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Open | Location: Starris Meadow

From a distance, carried on the wind, Fish could swear she heard a painfully familiar voice. She perked up at once, eyes brightening. "Of course..." she murmured, then bounded off across the dewy grass in the direction the voice had come from, seeming to almost hover above the ground as she ran. "Blake???"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceThePhoenix » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:10 am

(HOLD UP MAX IS GONNA DIE?! I did not see that coming so soon.)
AceThePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:19 am

OOC: Ohhh not yet. Frost (Fire's newly appointed Healer) has plans to poison him.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:01 am

FISH | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Blake, Paris | Location: Starris Meadow

It WAS him! By the heaven, it WAS! Fish ran full speed towards him. "Blake! Yes, it’s me!" She called, and for the first time, she was glad to be dead.

OOC: Fish being a mood right there.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:06 am

OOC: I made a spirit wolf a ways back. His name was Pine?
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:12 am

OOC: Throw him in!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:13 am

OOC: Ok thanks!!!
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me