Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 pm

So here’s our RP place, and there’s always room for more charries and new players, I’ll link in our sign-ups here as well.

Shadow | Alpha | Lightning Pack | Location: Lightning Pack Camp | Tagging: Open

Shadow, the Alpha of the Lightning Pack, stepped from the darkness of the Alpha's den and into the open, grassy clearing that made up the open part of their camp. The Alpha's crystal blue gaze scanned the clearing, searching for motion. For anyone else who might be awake.

Karter | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Warriors' Den, L.P.| Tagging: Open

Hearing footsteps outside, Karter roused from his sleep. The light brown furred male stood and stretched. He was already slightly annoyed at being woken up, but such is life. He stepped out, blinking against the harsh light of the sun shining through the trees.

Max | Alpha | Fire Pack | Location: Fire Pack Camp | Tagging: Open

Max stood in the middle of their camp. His reddish orange gaze swept the clearing. Several wolves were already awake and at work, but there was so much to do, even though it was only the middle of summer. He never wanted to take a chance. Last year, winter seemed to come too quickly and they’d lost three wolves to the cold and sickness. He’d prepare early, THEN focus on the task set to them all by the Alphas of their Packs so long ago. Max tossed his head with a slight growl at the thought.

Arian | Warrior | Fire Pack | Location: Fire Pack Camp | Tagging: Open

Arian had returned from checking the food stores, so far, so good. She dipped her head respectfully to the Alpha, who failed to so much as acknowledge her, to her irritation. Then she carried on, carrying out basic daily tasks that they no longer had the numbers for, as of last winter. She’d lost a sister that year, and she was still bitter about it.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby opaquii » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:35 pm

★ ELIJAH ★

[ Age: 3 y/o | Breed: White wolf | Rank: Medic trainee | Tags: Shadow, Karter | Mentions: Open | Location: Main camp ]

Elijah stared into the forest that was on the edge of camp, he didn't sleep last night and frankly didn't care. He heard noises coming from behind him and as he looked back he saw the pack alpha appear. "Good morning Shadow" he bowed his head slightly to show respect. Elijah rose from his position and sauntered towards the wolf, as he neared closer Karter appeared seemingly annoyed. "Someone woke up at the wrong side of the den" Elijah chuckled at the warriors pissed look, the white wolf took a deep breath and racked his brain for something to say. "So whats the plan for winter?" Elijah asked, still deep in thought.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Shadow | Alpha | Lightning Pack | Location: Lightning Pack Camp | Tagging: Elijah

Shadow caught the flicker of motion and returned the dip of the head in acknowledgement. Respect for the Alpha. That was something that so often was lacking or questioned. She admired that some of the younger ones at least understood its importance to the pack.

Karter | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Warriors' Den, L.P.| Tagging: Elijah

Karter's blue-flecked gaze slid over to the white male. "Pffft. Alpha woke me up," he muttered, rolling his eyes. He straightened himself and shrugged. "Dunno. Shadow hasn’t given any word. Since it’s still mid-summer, maybe she’s not plannin' on worryin' about it yet?"
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:58 pm

★ ELIJAH ★

[ Age: 3 y/o | Breed: White wolf | Rank: Medic trainee | Tags: Karter | Mentions: Open | Location: Main camp/Forest ]

Elijah nodded at the new information, "yeah I guess not. Well, I'm off to hunt" he trotted out of camp and started to run towards the trees. As Elijah ran he caught the scent of a doe, he started to slow down and walked around bushes and branches so he wouldn't make noise and give away his position. Next to a small lake was the doe, Elijah crouched and watched it move, thinking what he would do next. As he got ready to jump, the doe was scared off by a sound of a twig snapping. "Damn it" Elijah growled and started to run after his prey.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 am

Karter | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Camp | Tagging: Elijah

Karter would have offered to go with him if he could’ve, but Elijah took off pretty quickly. Karter was no Hunter, but he’d had to learn the basics when he was a Trainee. "Yeah...uh...if you need help, lemme know." He stared after Elijah.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:55 pm

★ ELIJAH ★

[ Age: 3 y/o | Breed: White wolf | Rank: Medic trainee | Tags: N/A | Mentions: Open | Location: Forest ]

Elijah thought back to his conversation with Karter as he ran after his prey, he realized the light brown wolf said something as Elijah ran off, but he didn't hear. As he cringed in embarrassment at his inpatient actions he tripped over a tree root. Elijah yelped and tumbled down to the ground, he looked up tiredly and watched the doe run off. "Great..." he growled at himself.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:52 am

Arian | Warrior | Fire Pack | Location: Forest | Tagging: Open

Wandering by the border was Arian, having carried out the chores around camp. She’d been ordered then to check out the border, just to make sure there was no trouble.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Jasper/ Warrior/ Fire Pack/ Location: Forest/tagging: Arian
Jasper had just left the den to also started to check out the border when he ran into Arian and he said "Everything looking good"

Izzy/ Mother/ Fire Pack/ Location:Mothers Den/Tagging: Hades
Izzy awoke to Hades batting her nose and when she opened her eyes he looked at her sweetly and whimpered as she heard his tummy growl and so she turned on her side and he went over and started to feed she thought to her self 'I am glad that Jasper gave me a pup' She laid there and smiled waiting for Hades to finish.

Hades/Pup/Fire Pack/ Location:Mothers Den/ Tagging: Izzy
Hades woke up right after his father left to help check out the border. Hades went over to his Mother and started to bat at her face for about 10 minute when she awoke and his tummy growled and she turned to her side and Hades ran over and started feed. when He finished he ran over to the den entrance and pecked out before his Mother grabbed him by his scruff and took back into the den and he snuggled up to her and fell right back to sleep.
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Arian | Warrior | Fire Pack | Location: Forest | Tagging: Jasper

Arian whirled around at the sound of a voice, then relaxed when she recognized the familiar scent of her own Pack. She dipped her head, a bit awkwardly. "Indeed. So far, anyway. I feel uneasy close to the Lightning Pack's border though," she confessed.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 pm

★ ELIJAH ★

[ Age: 3 y/o | Breed: White wolf | Rank: Medic trainee | Tags: Arian, Jasper | Mentions: Open | Location: Forest ]

Elijah stood up and looked down in defeat, he started to walk back to the camp until he heard voices not too far from him. Curiosity got the best of him and Elijah carefully walked behind the bushes to listen in to the conversation, he tensed when he recognized the wolves as part of the Fire pack. The wolves talking was a female and male, both seemed to be warriors. As they chatted together Elijah slowly backed off trying to be silent, but luck was not on his side as he stepped on a branch and the sound caught the attention of the two wolves.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me