Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby palmawesome » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:49 am

Striker - Male - F-Pack - Warrior - Tags -Arian, Talon
Striker looked away from the lead warriors' gaze and saw another wolf, looking at him. Probably a scout he thought. Why is he looking at me that way? Striker scowled at the scout and looked away quickly at Arian. " Okay," He said as he followed the she-wolf out of the camp. The forest floor felt comfortable underneath his paws.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 am

OOC: @Aron: Remind me what Toby's connection to Naru is? I think I’m missing something.

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle, Striker, mentions Talon | Location: Camp

"Right then." Arian glanced the direction Talon had gone, catching no sight, but only a scent trail from him, but she’d not spent enough time with him to quite recognize his scent. "Very well then. Erle, are you joining us, or should I fetch Mattias?" The dark furred Warrior asked.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:22 am

OOC: Okay cool. Bear with me if I suck at it at first. I’ve never done a flirty character.

IC:

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Naru | Location: Camp

Picking up a familiar scent, Toby turned towards the source. The Hunter's pale eyes lit up when he saw Larnarusna had walked in his general direction. The male stood and picked up the hare, then padded over to join the female. "Naru! Hey. How're things?" He set the hare down and nodded towards it. "Wanna share this? Freshest on the pile."

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle, Striker, mentions Mattias | Location: Camp

Arian nodded and gently licked Erle's cheek. "Of course it’s okay. I’ll just grab Mattias. Not to worry." So saying, the Warrior quickly went to speak to Mattias, and returned with him right behind. Arian nodded to the two Warriors. "Alright, let’s go. North border." The one furthest from Everest... In truth, it was worrisome that the Huntress had not come back during the night.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:39 am

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Lightning pack camp | Tags: Everest

Nova woke up with a start. Everest had licked heron her forehead. She wanted to sleep more but wasn’t mad. She was quite happy and started blushing. She walked out to her. “Morning Everest,” She responded to her wake up call.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 am

Toby shook his head, pushing the hare back to the pile and following Naru. There were more important things than getting the freshest prey on the pile. "Are you trying to avoid me or something? I didn’t do anything wrong, did I?" He asked.

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Everest | Location: Camp

Hearing her name called, Shadow turned to see Everest had woken. The white she-wolf walked over to her, gently bumping against her. How quickly things had changed. Yesterday, she’d been surprised by Everest's arrival, now, what were they? Were they in a relationship? She felt her heart skip a beat at that thought. It seemed like that had been the path Everest had wanted to take. "Good morning, Everest."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Toby probably should’ve been affected more by the female's words, but he just kept by her side, face not betraying any emotion. "Out of my league?" He echoed. The thing was...he didn’t care. He really didn’t. As far as he was concerned, Naru was a good-hearted female, and he cared for her, and that was that. He definitely wasn’t about to just turn tail and quit.

Disappointment flashed through the Alpha. "I see...I’m sorry things are so complicated. One day..." she shook her head. "One day they won’t be. One day, there will be peace, I’m sure." She lowered her gaze to meet Everest's emerald green eyes. "So we're settled on matters? Are we...?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:35 pm

"Because I’m not ready to give up." He was silent for a moment following that. "To care about someone is to NOT give up on them."

"Are you sure you don’t want to speak to him now?" She asked. "I can wake him." She brushed her muzzle against Everest's. Against all the odds...I hope this works.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:36 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Lightning pack camp | Tags: Everest

“Morning Everest,” She said. “I can help take her back if you want Alpha if she doesn’t want to talk with him,”She offered. She needed some alone time to talk to Everest about something.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:37 pm

"Of course." Shadow's voice was quiet. Many thoughts ran through her mind, but that had never been abnormal for her.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:39 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Lightning pack camp | Tags: Everest, Shadow

“Thank you Alpha,” She said bowing her head. I need to tell Everest how I feel for her, and Shadow is giving me time to tell her about her! She thought.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me