Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:21 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Max, Moon, Tendril
Striker nodded he looked at the alphas mate “ We also want you two to share this with the pack. Soon, before anyone else gets sick. Please” he said with worry. He thought of Zack and how badly Ill he was.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:37 am

Isabella | Loner | Age: 5 Moons | Location: Forest | Tags: Everest, Nova

In the time that the three wolves were talking, she had gone a bit back under the bush she was at. Memories of her family filling her mind. They need to come back they NEED to! She thought.

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: L-pack camp| Tags: Everest 💕, Isabella

"It would be amazing to have our own pup, but which clan would she be in?" Nova asked.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:47 am

TOBY - Hunter - L-Pack - Tags: Naru, Nightfall - Forest

Toby's heart skipped a beat at Naru's touch and softly spoken words. Stop that! He scolded himself, then trotted over to join the group. "Let's go, then!" Yet he stayed bu Naru's side when she made no move to walk away from him.

CATANIA - Hunter Trainee - F-Pack - Tags: Athena - Forest

Catania turned to look at her trainer. The leap. She had strong legs, good for leaping, but that raised questions. "Is there a specific way to do it?"

MAX - Alpha - F-Pack - Tags: Moon, Striker, Tendril - Camp

"I thought it was a good opportunity for a number of reasons, so I'll take it." Max paused, a wondering sparking in his mind. He'd always expected it would be so, but things were different now. "What of you?" He asked, glancing at his mate, who would be close to her due date. The black Alpha's gaze slid back to the two newcomers. He sensed the urgency in Striker’s tone and narrowed his eyes. Sickness? Was there a disease of some sort? "Speak at will."

KARTER - Warrior - L-Pack - Tags: Valley, mentions StormCloud - Fire Border

Hearing the sigh, Karter trotted after his sister, trying to be lighthearted, but with guilt still flickering on his heart, that was a true test to his acting skills. "So! W-Where're you thinkin' to hunt?" He could hear a crying in the distance and paused, but...perhaps it had been his imagination, for it had stopped almost as soon as it had started.

SMOKE - Warrior Trainee - L-Pack - Tags: Fern, LEo - Camp

Smoke smirked and stood, adrenaline pumping through her. "Let’s go then! We can make it to the training grove before anyone notices we’ve gone!"

OOC: Still waiting on response from Blake.
OOC2: @O o m: Not to worry, all is well!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:02 am

OOC: Oof. I missed it, sorry!

IC:

FISH - Warrior - L-Pack - Tags: Blake - Camp

Jupiter had fallen, gone into the Healer den, and out again for some reason, all in a short period of time. "Maybe we should go check on her?" She suggested.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:07 am

Striker- Warrior - Tags: Max, Moon, Tendril

Striker told the alpha with urgency “ There is a sickness being spread from the blood of prey. Some of our wolves have caught it, and we don’t know if they’ll survive or not. This needs to be told to the pack before it’s too late. Zack one of our warriors has it, and he’s not looking too good.”

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:08 am

"Do you know if anyone else is infected, or from where this came from?" The Alpha asked, whirling around to properly face the Warrior.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:14 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Alpha Den | Tagging: Alpha, Striker, Moon

Tendril coughed gently, curling her tail around her paws. "Mattias may or may not have it... he ate one of the poisoned rabbits that Sira brought back from her hunting trip. I approached him after he ate it to warn him, but he seemed fine apart from stomach cramps and light dizziness." She paused, glancing toward the Den exit for a heartbeat. "I haven't seen him almost all day, so I'm not sure wether he has it or not. I suspect it might have gotten worse, but I can not be too sure."

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:17 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Max, Moon, Tendril
Striker looked at Tendril “ We know that it comes from rabbits and other prey. The blood of prey is being infected by something. Maybe a stream or a plant. I know that Zack is infected, but there will be more if we don’t tell the pack.”

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:18 am

"These are my orders. Find the sick wolves and get them to Jasmine and Frost at once. Be rid of the rabbits, and I will call a meeting to warn of the danger. Until Jasmine is able to deduce how contagious it is, have no contact with any wolf who seems to be displaying signs of infection." Max hurried outside and to the middle of camp. It had to be dealt with at once!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:20 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Max and tendril

Striker nodded and looked after the alpha. “ Tendril lets go.” He skidded to a halt. “ wait. Who are jasmine and frost? Healers??” He asked with confusion

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me