Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Seeley » Sun May 10, 2020 9:07 am

Do I just need to remake this one?
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Sun May 10, 2020 12:52 pm

(you're welcome!! <3)

** Arson **
- tags; lex ~ male ~ irish setter -
Arson raised his hackles, the fur on his back raising. He swung his red head over to face the female. He swiftly evaluated her with glinting eyes, his ears flicking. ''You want to get across to the woods as well, I see.'' He growled, lashing his tail. He admired her courage, to stride up to a stranger and ask questions. ''We have to wait until the road is clear on all sides and run. I've been waiting for the right moment.'' He replied, slowly relaxing his hackles. ''What do you want that's across the highway?'' He knew what he wanted. His sister. He knew she was alive, should have finished the job quicker. He gritted his teeth in anger, curling his lip. What a fool he had been to let her run off. She was all he had, and she will come back with him to the alley, whether she liked it or not.

** Summerset **
- tags; reeves ~ female ~ borzoi -
Summerset smiled gratefully at her mate. ''Thank you, Reeves.'' She replied, her heart warm. ''Ooh, steak! How romantically delicious. I'm in. You guys must have good eating out here!'' She laughed, her tail thrashing as she gazed back at Reeves. Thoughts always occupied her mind about how lucky she was to have him, and how amazing he was. He always occupied her mind. A dragonfly buzzed past her ear, and she shook out her feathery fur, ears flapping. A soft breeze ruffled the two canine's fur,
and the sun was high in the sky, casting dancing sunbeams across the forest.

** Lethal **
- tags; jezzel, rustty, raya, kerro ~ male ~ caucasian ovcharka -
''You're welcome, Jezzel.'' Lethal replied, his tail swaying. ''You too!'' He swung his head around to gaze at the red and black pup,
his mouth parted into a smile. He turned as the black, tan and white pup spoke, and smothered his chuckle. He froze, mid-word,
and exchanged amused glances with Jezzel. Lethal felt his heart flicker with warmth. Lethal had never been a daddy before,
but he found himself yearning, as he had always wanted pups.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun May 10, 2020 2:26 pm

|| Reeves || Male || 3/4 years old || Tagged: Summerset || Mate: Summerset ||

The male chuckled at her words and smiled. “I guess you could say that. Rerina knows all the best spots in the city, and showed me them. She told me when the time comes for me to find the right one, to make sure to bring her to only the best places the city has to offer. So we shall have some steak and go to my favorite place that no one knows of, but close by to the junkyard.” he said, as he led the way to the butchers.

Reeves would have never thought that this would even happen, him taking a beautiful fae like Summerset to a little butchers shop, a place Rerina showed him a while back. As they approached the butchers, Reeves paused before darting across and nudging the door with his nose. The people at the butchers were very familiar with him and Rerina, which was a nice feeling. The Doberman male let out a woof and soon a tall man peered over the edge of the door and saw Reeves. “Well look who we have here! Haven’t seen ya in a while bud.” the man said with a soft warm smile and then glanced at the other dog with Reeves. “Oh...You brought yourself a lovely lady friend huh sport? Well you’re in luck because we have the finest meats for ya.” he added and Reeves let out a woof in response, then glanced over at Summerset. The man disappeared for a moment before returning back with a bag.

“Now here ya go. It’s more than the usual but since you have a lovely girl over there, I’m sure she could use something to eat. Poor girl looks like she’s hungry. You take care of yourself and her alright bud? Stop by whenever you want.” the male said and stroked the dog’s head before disappearing into the store. Reeves grabbed the bag carefully with his teeth and walked over to Summerset. “Come on, let’s go and have some of this yummy steak.” he said even though it seemed muffled from him holding the bag.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 10, 2020 2:32 pm

[@Seeley: if you want to]

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Lethal
The motherly red and minimally white female smiled as she nodded to him again. She felt her skin heat up beneath her fur at what the pup said...She looked at Lethal, exchanging glances. “If...If he wants to. If he’ll...have me,” she then said with a small nod.

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The playful little red and black one looked up as the big male dog spoke. He nodded his head to Lethal, again, and smiled brightly.

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The silly little tan, black and white pup looked up at Lethal. A big smile on her face, she said “Mama likes you!” when she heard Jezzel.

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The sweet black and white little one hid under his mother, still...He nuzzled mama as she looked at him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SummerSunset » Mon May 11, 2020 10:42 am

Can I join this RP? It seem interesting.
SummerSunset
SummerSunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon May 11, 2020 11:12 am

(Sure though I was about to remake it since this one is all clustered up. There is a discussion page where you can post your form if you’d like.)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue May 26, 2020 10:38 am

aah, i'm sorry for not answering your pm seeley!! <3 can we repost on the new thread, and i can reply from there? thank you c:

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:05 pm

Yeah acronymm, you can just post on the new thread
I reposted for Lethal over there
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue May 26, 2020 1:52 pm

acronymm wrote:
aah, i'm sorry for not answering your pm seeley!! <3 can we repost on the new thread, and i can reply from there? thank you c:

Absolutely c:
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me