Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Street Dog Life

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:06 am

So do you think you have what it takes to become a street dog? To live your life out on the streets, with no humans to go to. You think you can survive on your own out in the open world? Be free and not be a house pet? Or would you rather still be a house pet? That choice is up to you.

Out on the streets of New York, you either join the street dogs or you don’t. It’s a never ending struggle to stay out of the way of the dog catcher. Most dogs stay in an abandoned junkyard and only go out at night to scourge for food. So do you think you can live the life of being a street dog and being able to survive?

Here is a discussion page for this rp; so if you have any questions or whatever, please post there!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4272613

Rules; follow all CS rules

|| Name || Rerina
|| Age || 4 years
|| Gender || Female
|| Breed|| German Shepherd
|| Personality || Rerina is stubborn, blunt, harsh, can be a bit cold but she still has a soft side even if she doesn’t show it. She isn’t afraid to voice her opinion on things and will not hesitate to speak up and once her mind is made up, there’s no changing it.
|| description || dark sable coloring, almost all black. She has light brown eyes that are framed with reddish tint around her eyes like a mask. Her coat is a mixture of reds, black and other colors. Most would mistake her for a wolf with her coloring. She weighs 80lbs and is very lean. She is on the smaller side but she doesn’t let her a small size get in the way of things.
|| History || Rerina was born in a house, into a big family of 8 pups. Once all the pups were old enough to go to their own homes, Rerina went into a home that would abuse her till she was old enough to escape and flee to the junkyard. She remained there and refused to go back to her so called past life. She refuses to speak of it all and hardly ever trusts anyone till she met him. Reeves was the only dog that she could trust and could rely on. The two met one day when Reeves was injured from a dog fight. She managed to save him and heal him back up. The fae allowed him to stay in her junkyard as second in command.
|| rank || lead dog
|| crush || open
|| mate|| open
|| other ||

|| Name || Reeves
|| Age || 3 years
|| Gender || Male
|| Breed || Doberman
|| Personality || Hes a bit on the shy side, has a hard time trying to open up to others. He tries to be friendly but struggles with making friends.
|| Description || Hes lean, long legs and there are scars in his rusty red pelt. He is missing a chunk out of his right ear and a few scars along his chest and legs.
-Height: 27.5 inches
-Weight: 88 lbs of pure lean muscle
-Pelt color: Red Rust
-Eye color: honey brown
|| History || Reeves was tossed out onto the street at a year old when his family no longer wanted him. They wanted a puppy and he was too big. He was confused about it all and sat outside the house for a while till eventually he realized that they weren’t going to take him back. Reeves went on his way and soon ended up on the streets. As time went on, he got into fights with other dogs, and some he would win while others he wasn’t so lucky. He got caught up in a nasty fight with a pack of dogs and nearly died until Rerina came to his aide and saved him. He was brought back to the junkyard where she nursed him back to health. She allowed him to stay as her second in command and he has been by her side ever since. Then he found his soul mate, the lovely Summerset, his Summerset<3
|| rank || second in command
|| crush || Summerset <3
|| mate || Summerset
|| Other || someday he wants pups

Name|| Rogan
Age|| 3 and a half
Gender|| male
Breed|| Irish Setter
Personality|| harsh, can be a jerk at times, doesn’t know when to quit at something he’s determined to get. He can be sweet and kind though if he likes you enough.
Description||
-height|| 24.5 inches
-weight|| 55 lbs
-coat color|| a nice mahogany color, with a pair of honey brown eyes to match
History|| he was born and raised in Ireland; with four other siblings. Duncan, Mabel, Rudy and Mel. His parents adored them and treated each equally. Once they were all 8 weeks old, Rogan remembers being sent off to the states to go live with a family on a farm. Everything seemed fine for mister Rogan till one day he managed to escape and run after a deer. He never returned back home and ended up at Rerina’s junkyard. He and Reeves are good friends
||crush|| nah
||mate|| nah
||pups|| maybe someday
||other|| Nope
Last edited by Seeley on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby . mira . » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 pm

(i tried to send you a pm but you have a disabled pm thing)
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm

•Ahh sorry! Fixed it so you can send me one ^.^ •

. mira . wrote:
(i tried to send you a pm but you have a disabled pm thing)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Name: Rei; Rei-chan by his humans when they owned him
Breed: Akita Inu
Personality: A sweet and gentle male, he can be stubborn and fiery as well though. He’s brave, intelligent, protective, and playful. He adores puppies and young ones, most especially his daughter, and misses his sons...He enjoys his daughter’s company, napping, cuddling and watching the stars and birds.
description: A gorgeous big boy, he has muscles and soft fur. His fur is black, with white markings. The markings are a blaze, chest and belly, three socks and a paw, and underside of tail. His eyes are a deep blue.
History: wip
crush: had one...not open
mate: had one...not open
other: Father of Jeshika; neutered after

Name: Jeshika
Breed: Akita Inu x Canadian Eskimo dog
Personality: A shy yet sweet, intelligent, and playful girl, she loves meat. She’s pretty spoiled...of course, being from a human home. She loves to run, play, hang out with her dad, be cuddled, watch the stars, and howl at the mon. She enjoys the company of family and those who earn her trust, so basically her friends. She also enjoys swimming, napping, watching birds and other animals, and listening to others talk. Her favorite meat is beef. She likes pups a lot, too.
description: A beautiful young lady, she looks a lot like her mama. Her coat is ginger with white markings, and a black line down her back. The markings are a diamond on her forehead, a patch on her chest, some of her belly, all four paws, and tail tip. Her eyes are a deep brown.
History: wip
crush: maybe Reeve...but open to be crushed on
mate: open
other: Daughter of Rei
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:01 pm

•Ahh Spiritstar!! Been a while! Accepted and ooh a crush on Reeves, I think he might like that!•
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Seeley wrote:•Ahh Spiritstar!! Been a while! Accepted and ooh a crush on Reeves, I think he might like that!•

XP it has; XD glad he might like that
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berristar » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:26 pm

Name: Wolf
Breed: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog-Dalmation cross
Personality: Wolf is a very angry and tense dog, she hates almost all interactions between her and humans. She's very wary of other dogs, especially males, but has a soft spot for young and childish dogs (they remind her of her sister). Wolf is open to the idea of being in a pack, but only if she gets something good out of it...
Description: Wolf is a standard Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, meaning she looks nearly identical to a Carpathian Gray Wolf, with two exceptions: a collection of black spots around her eyes and front left paw. She has golden-amber eyes and various scratches and scars on her coat.
History: Sweet was born in a breeder kennel; her birth was an accident, as her mother was not supposed to mate with stray Dalmation but with a pure-bred Czechoslovakian Wolfdog like her. Furious, the human breeder cast the mother dog and her two puppies out. Thankfully, they were quickly spotted and adopted by a kind family of humans, who named her Sweet, and her sister Song. They had a nice home and were well cared for, but Sweet and Song hated it there, wanting to roam free and wild. Once they reached 1 year, they left. They found a lot of bad attention on the streets, which eventually lead to Song being captured and killed in a dogfighting ring, and Sweet to be left alone. She eventually changed her name to Wolf to scare off potential enemies and has been on the run ever since.
Crush: Wolf has been observing the strong leader of a nearby pack for a while. For some reason, she can't seem to keep her mind off of her... (Potentially Rerina? If that's okay. Also, open for others maybe?)
Mate: Open
Last edited by berristar on Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:26 am

(That’s totally fine!)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berristar » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:15 am

(Sooo do we just rp here? I'd wanna start :3)
∆ Find me on other social media ∆
DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/daaniarts
ArtFight: https://artfight.net/~Daani
Tumblr: http://daaniarts.tumblr.com
Toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/Daani
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:23 am

(Yes we can start here)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me