▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 am

─────────────────────────────
hunters are at an all time high in saduka falls, trapping and over-hunting all that they can possibly
find. the problem with this? saduka falls is home to one of the largest populations recorded for fox
es. the leader of the skulk has noticed the numbers diminishing and has declared that they are to l
eave saduka falls until further notice. the question is, what will they find during this journey? comp
anionship, romance, or certain demise? no one knows what is waiting for them on the other side, b
ut they are more than willing to fight for their home.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by direwolf. on Thu May 16, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ RULES ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 16, 2019 9:41 am

(one) please follow cs rules and the rules of this rp. (two) as many characters as you like as long
as they are even. (three) this is similar to a warrior cat roleplay when it comes to ranks and app
rentices and mentors. other than that, not really. no warrior cat names or anything else really w
arrior cat related. (four) i will be assigning the mentors to the apprentices, but feel free to sugg
est. (five) characters will be killed off if you would like them to. if you kill off one of your chara
cters, feel free to replace them with another. (six) reserve your rank on the discussion thread w
here forms and ooc will be located. (seven) no one liners! at least three sentences. (eight) for f
orms, i will require the following: name, gender, age (apprentices 3-12 months), some personalit
y, optional history, and a picture of your character (not too large). there will be a form in the di
scussion thread if you don't want to make your own form. DISCUSSION

note: if you want the leader or deputy position, please send me a paragraph of your rping!

Last edited by direwolf. on Thu May 16, 2019 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ CHARACTERS ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 am

leader [1/1]
            bernita // 5y // female

deputy [1/1]
            romulus // 4y // male

healer [1/1]
            dinraal // 5y // male

healer apprentice [1/1]
            aemon // 10m // male

warriors [9/0]
            freya // 3y // female
            kelani // 3y // female
            faolan // 3y // male
            toka // 5y // male
            andri // 4y // male
            miki // 3y // female
            diaval // 2y // male
            kage // 2y // male
            avem // 2y // male
            anais // 1y // female
            spark // 2y // female
            rem // 3y // male
            caius // 2y // male
            name // age // gender
            name // age // gender
      apprentices [7/0]
      kiba // 8m // female
      vexi // 9m // female
      jimena // 8m // female
      azoth // 8m // male
      flint // 8m // male
      naydra // 11m // female
      anouke // 9m // female
      azalea // 9m // female
      name // age // gender

queens [not open]
      name // age // female
      name // age // female

kits [not open]
      name // age // gender
      name // age // gender

elders [0/2]
      name // age // gender
      name // age // gender
Last edited by direwolf. on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:32 am, edited 15 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ RELATIONS ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 16, 2019 9:44 am

mentors and apprentices
          dinraal mentors aemon
          faolan mentors vexi
          kelani mentors kiba
          toka mentors jimena
          freya mentors azoth
          andri mentors flint
          miki mentors naydra
          diaval mentors anouke
          name mentors name

family
          maekar + dyanna = aemon, aegon, aerion
          njord + nerthus = freya, frey
          name + name = kelani, faolan
          name + name = kiba, flint
          name + name = name, name, name
      crushes
      name likes name
      name likes name
      name likes name
      name likes name

jimena and azoth like each other
      bernita and faolan like each other
      name and name like each other
      name and name like each other

mates
      name and name are mates
      name and name are mates
      name and name are mates
      name and name are mates
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon May 27, 2019 7:03 am, edited 11 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ PREY, PREDATORS, WEATHER ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 16, 2019 9:44 am

prey
          - mice - common
          - squirrel - common
          - rabbits - very common
          - birds - common
          - reptiles - common
          - insects - very common
          - fish - common
          - fruits - common
          - vegetables - common
    predators
    - coyotes - common
    - wolves - common
    - jackals - common
    - eagles - common
    - humans - very common
    - hunting dogs - very common
    weather
    - autumn
    - hunting season
    - cold, snow
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ OPEN & ACCEPTING ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 16, 2019 9:47 am

discussion thread is located here.
forms and ooc chat only.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ 001 ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 23, 2019 9:38 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────
FREYA

xxxxThe sound of barking stirred Freya from her slumber. Heart pounding in her chest, she pressed herself against the wall of the warrior's den. She held her breath, briefly gazing at the other skulk members who were either still asleep or stirred by the barks from the hounds of hell. Her ears perked, hearing humans in the distance with their hunting dogs. Humans were growing closer by the days, and everyone was on edge. When were they going to leave this place? If they stayed any longer, she worried that their home would be discovered and most of the skulk would be wiped out. She dared not make a peep, waiting for the humans and their dogs to move further away.
( female ) ( three years ) ( georgian red fox ) ( warrior )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

AEMON

xxxxSilent as a mouse, Aemon's eyes were glued onto the entrance of the healer's den. He could hear the hounds and their humans searching for them. Yes, they were definitely searching for them. Skulk members had been going missing, and the culprits were those who were searching for them right now. All they left of their members was a pool of blood which made his ears flatten at the memory of seeing such a gruesome scene. The humans and their devil dogs would be the death of them all if the skulk did not move.
( male ) ( ten months ) ( red fox ) ( healer's apprentice )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ 001 ❞ ▲

Postby broken* » Thu May 23, 2019 2:13 pm

. ── BERNITA
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 5 years ) ( female ) ( leader ) ( corsac fox ) ( tags: the skulk )

the beautiful female fox was always up early, long before the rest of her skulk. she saw it as her duty as the leader of the skulk to make sure they were safe at all times, and lately that was something that she had been failing at. she had just stood up in her den, stretching out her back and rolling her shoulders, preparing to leave her den and go wake up the clan, when she heard the loud barking sounds of the hunting dogs that had been plaguing her skulk, as well as the shouts of their humans and the occasional bang/pop of their weapons. she immediately slunk her body against the wall of her den, pressing herself tightly against it and staying completely still, hardly even breathing. she didnt know how long she crouched there, but she waited for what felt like ages after the barking and yelling finally stopped, and slowly she left her den. she crept around delicately in the trees surrounding her skulk's camp, checking to make sure it was truly safe for them all, before stopping infront of the small tree stump that she had been using as a place to talk during meetings, and she let out a low chirping sound to call the skulk to her for the meeting.

. ── JEMINA
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 8 months ) ( female ) ( apprentice ) ( gray fox ) ( tags: vexi )

the small, lithe female was woken up that morning by the all-too-familiar sounds of the humans and their hunting dogs; she heard loud bangs, barking, and shouting, and she absolutely hated it. she immediately tensed up her body, and slunk back to the back of the apprentices den, accidentally pressing her body into the marbled female vexi, but she didnt dare utter an apology. everyone in the skulk knew her as a determined, hard-working apprentice who wanted to prove her worth, but if there was one thing that she was terrified of, it was the hunting with the humans and their canines. she hadnt personally lost anyone to them, but when she had been abandoned, she had almost been found by one of the dogs, and that fear of being torn apart paralyzed her. when everything was finally quiet, she heard the familiar chirp of their leader, and her wide eyes locked on the other apprentice again. "i think we have a meeting.. can i sit with you?"

. ── ANDRI
    ( 4 years ) ( male ) ( warrior ) ( red fox ) ( tags: freya )

it wasnt the sound of the hunting humans or dogs that awoke him from his sleep, as he had long since gotten used to those annoying sounds, but it was actually the movements of his denmates who were rushing to get to the back of the den to be as far away from the possible danger. honestly, he didnt even move from his position, just remained completely still near the front of the den until the barking dogs stopped and he heard the familiar sound of his leader's soft chirp; time for a meeting. pulling himself onto his paws, he looked back to the other warriors with a scowl on his face. "if youre always so scared of the danger that could come, you'll never actually live your life. so relax." he was halfway out of the den before he stopped, and his eyes locked with freya's. "thanks for stepping on my tail by the way." his voice was sarcastic, and he quickly left the den from there, taking a seat near the treestump.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

Postby kabayø » Thu May 23, 2019 8:54 pm

𝐓 𝐨 𝐤 𝐚
    ───────────────────────────—————————————————————

( Gender: Male ) ( Age: 5 Years ) ( Role: Warrior ) ( Tagged: Andri, Freya, Bernita )
    The voices of humans and the ear-splitting sounds of their rifles shook the forest awake, even startling Toka, who believed he’d already adjusted to this part of life. But today they seemed closer to the territory than usual. His eyes blinked wearily as he leapt up from his sleeping position, remaining at the entrance to keep guard while some foxes headed to the back of the den. “As long as we keep inside, the dogs shouldn’t pick up our scent. They’re probably out hunting rabbits or badgers. We should be fine.” He found his eyes narrowing at Andri’s cynical outburst. “If we all lived by that rule, our skins would be hanging on someone’s wall. Pardon us for not wishing to be slaughtered.” He turned away with a huff and faced Freya. “Ignore him. Now let’s wait this out.” Until the shouts and barks dispersed into the forest, Toka dared to exit the den, and was reassured by Bernita’s call. The tension left his body as he made his way towards the tree stump, where he sat quietly to pay attention.

𝐕 𝐞 𝐱 𝐢
    ───────────────────────────—————————————————————

( Gender: Female ) ( Age: 9 Months ) ( Role: Apprentice ) ( Tagged: Open )
    Vexi had been awake before the frantic cries of humans had entered their region of the forest. The stick she’d been chewing between her paws was now discarded as she retreated to the back of the den, her ears pressed low against her head in fear. She felt a body move close beside her, but rather than pushing it away she lent in to it, burying her face in a bid for comfort. She recognised the scent as a fellow apprentice Jemina, and dared to whisper to her. “Wh..when do you think they’ll leave?” To Vexi, dogs seemed scarier than the humans. Huge beasts with rippling muscles, and jaws that could shred any animal they caught. They were relentless too. Not like wolves who hunted precisely and cautiously. The dogs were trained simply to kill. If she was unlucky enough to face them, she would be certain not to meet mercy. When the noises began to die down, she released a breath she’d been holding for quite some time, switching her attention to the call of their leader. She was more than happy to head to a meeting after facing that. Once outside, she turned to Jemina as she spoke and nodded with a smile. “Sure thing, c’mon.
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✸ ] azoth - post one.

Postby kintsugi. » Fri May 24, 2019 11:25 am

x

( ) x AZOTH!! ──
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( name: azoth. ) xx xx ( sex: male. ) xx xx ( rank: apprintace. ) xx xx ( interested in: none. ) xx xx ( tags: open. )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxShifting slowly in the brush was the ashen mass, muscular neck quickly allowing a jerk of motion to reflect his sudden relation that he was no longer alone; large, unsteady paws pressing down evenly upon sodden land as he wondered exactly what had triggered him to get up and roam without the rest of his companions. The least he could have done was alert one of them, but instead, he'd decided that waking them at a time so odd would cause more trouble than he had previously and now he could scent the dogs heavy on his trail. Though what was he doing? He couldn't run back to the safety of home if that were the case he'd be bringing the whole pack down with him - lead them to his friends and family. However, he really didn't know what to do, so he just kept running and running and running until finally, they stopped.

The sounds behind him faded and all that was left was the soft whimpering of one of their hounds. He assumed it had tripped in the rounds it had gone through chasing him, but he didn't particularly want to stick around to find out. "G-Guys! Is everyone alright?" He slide into the meeting, tail fluffed and ears perked in curiosity. Oh, god, had someone died? Why was there a meeting? Oh, was... Was it about him? He hadn't done anything that they knew of just yet... Yet. "O-One of their stupid dogs got hurt! I-I saw it and everything! Laying on its side, whimpering!" Had that given him away? Eh? Maybe? Maybe they'd think he was the one that hurt it and everyone would see him as some sort of guardian? Sounded good to him.

x
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me