β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

Postby iamaninjatoday » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 am

(Is someone gonna post or what?)

Owl is very much confuzzled.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:00 am

✩ β–ˆ β–ŒοΌ² οΌ₯ οΌ€ οΌ€ !
age; 4 years ─ sex; ♀ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; open ─ location; docks ─ mood; anxious ─ β“’

Redd raced down the street, wind whistling in her ears. The sausages she held in her maw were dripping and splashing all over her face but she didnt pay too much attention. She was too busy running from the shop owner she had stolen it from. She laughed, it was muffled by the sausage. She rounded a corner too quickly and slammed right into a garbage can that went flying. Its contents strewn about. She couldnt stop, the owners voice was fading but she could still hear it. She didnt stop until she got to the beach and she couldnt even see where she had been anymore. She stopped on the sand panting. She let herself recover for a moment, and just as she was about to dive in to her well earned meal she heard him. And she groaned out loud. Bleu had found her somehow,again. He looked at her with those big puppy eyes. "Absolutely not. I worked hard for this theres not enough for both of us, go catch a fish." She said, sighing heavily.

✩ β–ˆ β–ŒοΌ’ οΌ¬ οΌ₯ οΌ΅ !
age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; Redd, open ─ location; beach ─ mood; hungry ─ β“’

Bleu couldnt help himself, he loved food. And he wasnt very brave like his sister, he couldnt steal. Not from humans anyway, they were scary. "Oh please Redd..Just a little piece, Im so hungry.. And you know I hate fish.." Redd gave in, mostly so he would go away. So he took his piece of sausage and walked down the coast a little ways, eating. And keeping an eye out for any dogs, or people. Or even small animals he could maybe try to interact with.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - Cookie & Ajax [001]

Postby wildsight » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:24 am

β™₯ ──── COOKIE!! ────β™₯
(Female) ─ (Three years old) ─ (Rottweiler) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The young female padded through the sand with her ears pricked. There was nothing like a relaxing stroll on the beach. Listening to the sounds of the waves crash against the shore. Cookie breathed in deeply smelling the salty waves and the fish that dwelt below. There was nothing that she wanted more than something to eat. She hadn't eaten since the day before yesterday. She hated fish. It just didn't taste right. The saltiness of them and the slimy texture. Sometimes the bones even got stuck between her teeth. So, she had decided not to eat anymore fish. However, her plan wasn't working very well. Every time she tried to catch a bird it would take flight at the last second. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she continued down the beach. She would occasionally see another dog with a bird between its jaws. And every time she saw one she would envy the dog. The truth was she wasn't good at catching birds. She guessed she would have to settle for another salty fish. She sighed and quickened her pace hoping to find a fisherman that wouldn't yell at her today.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

β˜… ──── AJAX!! β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜…
(Male) ─ (Four years old) ─ (Staffordshire Terrier) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)

Ajax laid on the sandy beach his tail slowly thumping the ground. He sighed pricking his ears as he listened to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. The only thing that would make this better would be something to eat. He sighed thinking about the fish he got from the fisherman. It wasn't that he didn't like fish. It was just that he had fish every day. He wanted something new. Something different. He rose to his paws and slowly began padded off. There was no need to sit around any longer. It was time to find some food.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 001

Postby direwolf. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:08 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────
❝ οΌ‘οΌ£οΌ¨οΌ©οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ₯οΌ³ ❞

Achilles was making his rounds, his eyes following the humans as they unloaded their fishing nets onto the dock after a seemingly successful fishing trip. He felt drool corner at his maw as he watched the fish flop helplessly on the land. Drool did drip from the corners of his mouth and onto the wooden surface below him as he waited for the perfect opportunity. Suddenly, a fluffy figure appeared in his view, and he silently watched her as she quickly scooped up a fish. Deciding the time was right, he darted forward to grab a fish of his own. By now, the fish were exhausted from flopping around, and they were just about dead from being out of their environment.

The male searched for the fae that had grabbed a fish earlier. Upon finding her, he approached Alaskan Malamute, but he kept his distance as to not run her off. Through the fish in his maw, he gave her a charming grin, or as much as one he could muster with a fish poking out of his maw. Lowering his upper half, he dropped the fish between his paws to start tearing into it. "The name's Achilles. You're a pretty little thing." He commented, his tail wagging as he took another chunk out of the fish that he had stolen from the humans.
( male ) ( three years ) ( tosa inu )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: lilly )

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

Her butt wiggled in anticipation as she watched the birds gather on the beach. Zephyr was waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Noticing two birds fighting over scraps of fish, she saw her opening. Rushing forward behind one of the birds, he pounced on the one that had been too slow to fly away. She dug her teeth into its neck before shaking her head wildly. Feeling it go limp in her mouth, she wagged her tail and padded away to a safe location to eat her bird. She did not want anyone stealing from her.

Upon finding a good spot, she laid down and started to pull off the feathers. Bleh, feathers! She shook her head with her tongue sticking out as she tried to shake the feathers from her mouth. As she plucked the annoying feathers off the bird, her ears perked as she heard two other dogs conversing. It sounded like they were bickering over food, and when she looked over to the pair, she noticed one walking away with sausage links in his mouth. Sausage was a lot easier to eat than the bird, but she really liked eating bird; it was fun to hunt them.

Wanting to catch the attention of the male, she perked up and barked a greeting to him. "Hi there! I'm Zephyr." She called, her tail wagging as she watched the male. There were still many feathers on her face, even on her tongue that she could not get rid of as easily. She continued to remove more feathers from the bird, hoping the male would join her. He seemed friendly!
( female ) ( two years ) ( mudi )
( mentions: redd ) ( tags: bleu )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:47 am

age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; Zephyr ─ location; beach ─ mood; happy ─ β“’

Bleus ears perked up. Excitement flooded through him and his tail wagged as he trotted up to meet Zephyr. He loved socializing and other dogs. Unlike his sister. He came closer and got a better look. Zephyr was a pretty dog he bad to admit. "Hi! How are you?" He said, settling down to eat his newly claimed sausage.

✩ β–ˆ β–ŒοΌ² οΌ₯ οΌ€ οΌ€ !
age; 4 years ─ sex; ♀ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; open ─ location; beach ─ mood; on edge ─ β“’

Redd always wondered why her brother was so stupid. That dog was probably interested in his food not his company. She kept her distance but also kept an eye on her brother as she ate.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 002

Postby direwolf. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:59 am

Achilles was making his rounds, his eyes following the humans as they unloaded their fishing nets onto the dock after a seemingly successful fishing trip. He felt drool corner at his maw as he watched the fish flop helplessly on the land. Drool did drip from the corners of his mouth and onto the wooden surface below him as he waited for the perfect opportunity. Suddenly, a fluffy figure appeared in his view, and he silently watched her as she quickly scooped up a fish. Deciding the time was right, he darted forward to grab a fish of his own. By now, the fish were exhausted from flopping around, and they were just about dead from being out of their environment.

The male searched for the fae that had grabbed a fish earlier. Upon finding her, he approached Alaskan Malamute, but he kept his distance as to not run her off. Through the fish in his maw, he gave her a charming grin, or as much as one he could muster with a fish poking out of his maw. Lowering his upper half, he dropped the fish between his paws to start tearing into it. "The name's Achilles. You're a pretty little thing." He commented, his tail wagging as he took another chunk out of the fish that he had stolen from the humans.

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

The mudi was happy that the male decided to approach her. Zephyr did have both paws on her bird, not completely trusting that the male would not steal the bird from her. "I'm great! I just caught this bird, and I'm trying to get all the feathers off.. It's tricky. They get stuck everywhere it seems!" She laughed, giving another shake of her head with her maw open to shake the feathers off her face and tongue. Once she cleared a spot free of feathers, she dug into her kill. She thought it was nice to have company and enjoy someone's presence. The male did not give off an aggressive or intimidating presence which was a good sign. She was not much of a fighter.

Realizing the male had not introduced himself, she looked back at him. "What's your name? And who was that dog you were talking to?" She questioned, her head tilting to the side. Her mismatched eyes briefly flickering over to the other canine in the area.

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:17 am

age; 4 year ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; Zephyr─ location; beach ─ mood; happy ─ β“’

Bleu watched her eat the bird curiously. He never enjoyed eating feathers either. "Im bleu, and thats my sister Redd. Shes kind of grumpy, whats your name?" He asked happily. He had finished his small amount of ausage by now. His tail still wagged happily. He snuck at glance at Redd. She had moved farther away from them down the street.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 003

Postby direwolf. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:54 am

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

Zephyr chewed happily on her bird as she listened to Bleu introduce himself and the other canine who happened to be his sister. She gave a small laugh when he mentioned that his sister was kinda grumpy. That was okay, she came across many canines who were grumpy too. "I'm glad you came over to join me, Bleu! And I told you my name, silly.. It's Zephyr!" She responded, giving him a bright smile. Nosing the bird over to Bleu, she sat up and spat out the remaining feathers in her mouth. "You can have some, if you like! I'm done."

"So have you always been here, Bleu? Did you have any owners?" She questioned, hoping that he did not mind her nosiness. She was generally curious and would like to get to know her new friend. He seemed like the kind of canine that she wanted around.

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:52 am

age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; Open ─ role; xx
tagged; Zephyr ─ location; Beach ─ mood; happy ─ β“’

Bleu looked slightly embarrassed. ”Oh yes of course.. sorry I’m a little forgetful..” He took the rest of the bird because well he could never turn down food. He ate it as he continued to talk. ”Me and Redd were bred on this island.. but I never did good in a home.. They always gave me up eventually. But Redd she had a family. For awhile, almost her whole life. When they moved they left her here. I think maybe that’s why she’s so grumpy all the time.” He said thoughtfully. He had almost finished the bird by now.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - [ post two ]

Postby yella » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:35 pm

x
x

xxβ–¬β–¬ ❝xπ‹πˆπ‹π‹π˜ ❞
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[ unaltered female - four years old - alaskan malamute - tags: achilles ]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Lilly chewed on the large bass, her sharp canines digging through the colorful scales. The odd textured meat slid down her throat with a bit of struggle. Her tongue darted out and licked across her lips. She breathed in deeply, the smell of the sea water filling her nostrils. She stood on her large paws, not noticing the light brown tosa inu stepping behind her. She wagged her fluffy tail as she finished up her morning meal. Lilly turned her head at the masculine voice behind her. Her ears perked up at the male canine heading towards her. She tilted her head cutely, like a small puppy would do when hearing a specific sound for the first time. She could feel her fur heat up at the comment and tried to brush it off in favor of leaving a good impression on him. "Hello!" She greeted with a child-like voice. "I'm Lilly."

The female alaskan malamute studied the male for any tell-tale signs of aggression. She padded a few steps closer to him, her feathery tail wagging behind her. She wasn't sure what to think of him. He seemed extremely confident to be approaching her with such a flirty tone, but also seemed a little cautious, as he stood a few steps away from her. She looked down at the leftover fish, and gazed back at him. "Are you hungry? You can have this fish, I've already ate my fill," She suggested while pushing the small fish towards him.

x
x

xxβ–¬β–¬ ❝xπ’π“π„πˆπ ❞
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[ unaltered male - two years old - greyhound - tags: sunshine ]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Stein's body reeked of irritation as he moved away from the picnic table. The slender male felt his stomach rumble pathetically. His ears twitched with every little sound, hope growing when he'd hear the rustling of bushes or opening of a trash can. Stein grumbled incoherently to himself, his tail drooped and his ears pinned to his skull. His anger blinded him as when he bumped into a human he let out a ferocious growl. He met the eyes of the perpetrator and immediately cowered away. He wasn't even sure if the human was a human. His tail tucked between his legs and he quickly scampered on before the man could do something regrettable. He halted when seeing a delicious-looking chicken pecking at the ground, its head bobbing. He crouched low to the ground at record speeds, his black and white coat invisible behind the grasses. His eyes narrowed in concentration before a big blur of color snatched his breakfast from right under his paws.

"Hey! That was mine!" The greyhound growled, his eyes focused on the grey, brown, and white dog. He was generally nice at first impression but from the failed stealing of the human food to the missed catch of the chicken, lets just say Stein wouldn't be nice to anyone anytime soon.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me