🐺Legend pack 🐺 High Ranks (OPEN ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

🐺Legend pack 🐺 High Ranks (OPEN ACCEPTING)

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:34 am

🐺Legend pack 🐺

🐺OutCast Pack 🐺

Belongs to the owner of this photo, Give Full Credit to them

Welcome into the woods, as the you hear the howls of the wolves. We stand together as one, between loners and the pack. We stand our ground but help one and another out. We stand tall as for the pack is strong but its stronger with you. Will you join us? or will you run away? Either way you dare mess with one of our kind, we will stand our ground and fight back as the world goes, we protect our kind.

(Allowed different kind of animals to be part of the pack just let us know in your post)

Owners: LesbainWolf,
Co-Owners:

Mods:

Mini Mods:
Kala/Shadow

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Name and rank here[/size][/center]
[center][img]Here [/img][/center]
[right][b]Name:[/b] Here
[b]Age:[/b] Here
[b]Gender:[/b] Here
[b]Sexuality : [/b] Here
[b]Rank:[/b] Here[/right]
[left]_____________________________________________
[b]Characteristics:[/b] Here
[b]Personality:[/b] Here[/left]
[center]_____________________________________________
[b]Crush:[/b] Here
[b]Mate:[/b] Here
[b]Pups:[/b] Here
[b]Which Pack : [/b] Here
[/center]

1.) All of Tess' s rules apply.
2.) No limit on characters, just keep track of them.
3.) Don't describe disturbing scenes.
4.) Anyone's able to join.
5.) No killing characters off without consent of others.
6.) Use parenthesis, brackets, etc. when talking OOC.
7.) 3+ sentences please!
8.) Don't be inactive. You can get kicked out with inactivity for a week.
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

Breakable, but consequences involved.
1.) Whatever the Alpha says, it goes.
2.) No mating with Loners.
4.) Higher Ranks must be earned.
5.) No fighting other pack members.
6.) No interacting with rogues.

Let the wind in your fur as you run past everyone, keeping your head up high as you feel the rain fall down from the sky. As the
opening storm comes, feel the rain in your fur. A storm as came, it will past like a fight. You can die or you can fight, but know this fighting is to protect, and to protect you kind from being hurt and broken. Letting them heal and rest as the alphas protect you, and as you protect you pack mates, You are fighting for yourself as well. As the storm will past, so does the fight, We stand our ground. Will you stand with us or against us? Will you bare the fight or hide away?

β™₯ - Mate
*- Expecting Pups
➝ - Crush on
↔ - Mutual crush
β˜„ - Mated & Pups
β™  -Related

Pups/Mother/Father ---
Will finish soon )

Will Finish Post soon
(Let me know if I forgot someone)
Last edited by Lesbainwolf on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐺Legend pack 🐺 High Ranks (OPEN ACCEPTING)

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:35 am

Legend Pack Members

Photo belongs to rightful owner, I give all credit to them
🐺= Female 🐺 = Male

V2 of Legend Pack
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

Alpha Male:
OPEN

[u][b]Alpha Female:

Mika | 3 | Female | Form Pg 1 Vs 1| Played by LesbainWolf

Beta Male:
OPEN RANK
Beta Female:
OPEN

Gamma For Beta Female : name | age | gender | Form | Played by
Gamma For Beta Male : Azoro| 4 | Male | Form Pg 1 Vs 1| Played By LesbainWolf

Delta Female:

name | age | gender | Form | Played by

Delta Male:[/u][/b]
res for delta female's mate!

Gamma For Delta Female : OPEN RANK
Gamma For Delta Male: OPEN RANK

Lead Hunter:

Second in Command Hunter:
RANK OPEN

Lead Scout:
TAKEN

Second in Command Scout:
OPEN RANK

Elders:
Mihara | 10 | Female| Form Pg 17 V1| Played By Laue -LesbainWolf

Healer:
Raven| 2 | Female | Form Page 1 V1| Played By LesbainWolf

Apprentice Healer

Hunters: Always OPEN FOR ALL
Lacrimae | 2 | Female | Form Pg6 Vs1| Played by .:Friday_The_13th:.
Naya | 4 | Female | Form 21 V1| Played by Laue -LesbainWolf
Athena - Female - 2 - hunter - Pg 1V1 - Played By LesbainWolf
Keliea - 1 - female - Hunter - Pg 32 V2 | Played by Lesbainwolf
Keilal | 1 year 3 months | Female | Form Vs 3 Page 6 | Played by LesbainWolf
Name | Age | gender | Form | Played by

Scouts: Always OPEN FOR ALL
Blaze | 4 | Male | Form 21 V1| Played by Laue -LesbainWolf
Avery | 1 | Male | Form Pg 32 | Played by LesbainWolf
Samie | 2 | Male | Pg 32 V2 | Played By Lesbainwolf

Subordinates: Always OPEN FOR ALL
Maxie | 2 | Male |Pg 1 V1 | Played By LesbainWolf
Athena | 4 | Female | Form 1 V1| LesbainWolf
Storm | 2 | Male | Form Pg 1 V1| Played by LesbainWolf

Pups: Always OPEN FOR ALL
Butch | Few days | Male | Form | Played by LesbainWolf
G(Five spell her name please?) | Few days | Female | Form | Played by Five
Konera | few days | Female | Form Pg 4 V2| Played by LesbainWolf
Kerria | few days | Female | Form Pg 4 V2| Played by LesbainWolfby

Upsilons Male : OPEN RANK
Upsilons Female : OPEN RANK

Omegas: Always OPEN

Loners: Always OPEN
Azrael | 3 | Male | Form Pg 6 V1| Played by FiveFingerDeathPunch

Rogues:

Other Animals Who are Part of this pack:

🐺 = Female 🐺= Male
Last edited by Lesbainwolf on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:35 am

OutCast Pack Members :

I give full credit to the owner

🐺= Female 🐺 = Male [/center]

Alpha Male:
War | 5 | Male | Form Vs 3 Page 1 | Played by Five

[u][b]Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
open
Beta Female:

Gamma For Beta Female : name | age | gender | Form | Played by
Gamma For Beta Male : name | age | gender | Form | Played by

Delta Female:

Delta Male:

Iorik | 3 | Male | Form Vs3 Page 1 | Played by Five

Gamma For Delta Female : Open
Gamma For Delta Male: OPEN RANK

Lead Hunter:

Second in Command Hunter:
RANK OPEN

Lead Scout:
Open

Second in Command Scout:
Midnight |3 | Female | Form Vs 3 Page 2 | Played by LesbainWolf

Elders:

Healer:
Asta | 3 | Female | Form Pg 1 Vs 3 | Played by LesbainWolf

Apprentice Healer

Hunters: Always OPEN FOR ALL
Felyx | 2 | Male | Form V3 Page 1 | Played by Five
Pheadra | 2 | Female | Form Vs 3 Page 1 | Played by Five

Scouts: Always OPEN FOR ALL

Subordinates: Always OPEN FOR ALL

Pups: Always OPEN FOR ALL

Upsilons Male : OPEN RANK
Upsilons Female : OPEN RANK

Omegas: Always OPEN

Rogues:

🐺 = Female 🐺= Male [/quote]
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:36 am

Belongs to rightful owner give full credit to them

Alpha
Alphas are the law within a pack. An alpha is responsible for the care of the pack, and are expected to maintain a strict hierarchy within a pack, as well as a sense of order. An alpha's duties range from organizing hunts als to accepting and rejecting newcomers at the pack borders. An alpha may also wish to maintain good relations with his or her neighbors.

Beta
The Beta's chief duty is to keep the peace within a pack. If a dispute arises, the Beta is expected to be the official judge. Betas are to be sought out when a pack member has an argument with another. Betas are the pack's second in command, and are greatly respected in the hierarchy. A beta is expected to assist the alpha in all pack duties, especially at the borders.

Gamma Beta
The Gamma is usually the runner-up in position for Beta-ship. They are usually either a little younger or a little older than the Beta, those few years making the difference in ability and/or strength. Gammas oversee the majority of hunts and aid the Beta when required. The Gamma is the bottom end of the pack’s uppermost level of dominance.

Delta
are third in command, and third to eat. They are still highly respected and obeyed, but cannot punish wolves without the Alpha or Beta consent

Gamma Delta
The Gamma is usually the runner-up in position for Delta-ship. They are usually either a little younger or a little older than the Delta, those few years making the difference in ability and/or strength. Gammas oversee the majority of hunts and aid the Delta when required. The Gamma is the bottom end of the pack’s uppermost level of dominance.

Hunters
Hunters make sure the pack is fully fed at all times. They will choose who leads a hunting trip within their own rank, although higher ranks often join in.

Scouts
Scouts are wolves who run border patrols and explore new land for the pack to expand.

subordinates
The Subordinates within the pack make up the main body, often the rank with most full membership. These are wolves that have reached 1 year of age or above - passing their assessmentships or maturing from their cub position. Help with protecting the pack and fighting for it

Elders
Elders are highly respected wolves, which once held a rank, but are now retired. They have earned the right to relax their days away and often watch pups and spin tales for them. They may offer the Alphas advice, when asked for it.

Pups
Packs next generation and are protected and cherished at all times.

Upsilon:Upsilons are usually less-dominant than other wolves, but have managed to keep themselves from sinking to the level of Omega. They usually are very passive, gentle animals who try to avoid fights, which is why they got pushed down in the first place. The Upsilons are the pup-sitters who watch the cubs while most of the pack is out hunting, they usually are the aids in nursing, playing and caring for the pups if the mother is busy or needs a break, though other pack members can help.

Omegas
Omegas are the lowest rank within the pack. Weaker wolves or those that have fallen into disfavor with the higher ranks are ranked as omegas.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:36 am

Players who are away
(Just let us know so we know you away on a holiday or you have something going on)

1: Laure -I will be doing her wolves until she is back for know she just wants to be mod-

Weather
Rainy []
Snowy []
Sunny [X]
Storming []
Cloudy []
Windy []

Seasons
Spring []
Summer [X]
Autumn []
Winter []

Warnings (Three Your Out)
1)
2)

Notifications:)
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu May 03, 2018 8:01 am

stealth~rouge~location:legend packs forest~tags:anyone in the legend packs woods

stealth hears a howl and howls back checking her surroundings seeing a loner in the woods.she quickly hides in a bush the young female never seen a wolf shes been by her self for years she looks around then getting up she feels pain her shoulder the female loner was on top of her but this wolf didn't care for anyone "get off me know or suffer the consequence"she bites the lone female and attacking her she looks at her standing and laying eyes on her she knew this would be a fight she gives a loud snarl that echos.

Kate~female~loner~location:legend forest~tags:everyone in the woods

Kate looks at the rouge she saw the way the rouge moves swiftly and fiercely she grabbing the rouge was a mistake but know hearing other wolves in the woods she didn't want any other wolf coming in she would have to either run or kill the rouge she gets up then hearing wolves.

shadow~male~hunter~location packs den~mate: Athena

shadow looks Athena sleeping quietly his ear perks hearing a howl he didn't recognized he gets up stretching his legs hoping no other wolf herd he darts off towards the howl finding a rouge in a tough situation seeing Kate he had to stay quiet he watches as the rouge was good dodging the attacks but the watching Kate he sighs he was sure that mika herd the howl or anyone in the forest.
kalan~location forest~female
kalan looks around hearing wolves fighting she sees shadow staying away she hears wolves and looking at flame she aproaches him "why are you out here you should be in the pack" she looks at the rouge fighting kate off
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat May 05, 2018 2:24 am

bump waiting for someone to respond
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat May 05, 2018 2:27 am

I will soon as I get out of work,
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Wed May 09, 2018 8:51 am

Athena
She growles at her self, as she walks threw the woods, she could feel her fur standing up. She was unhappy and very mad, she growles again. She stood still in her steps feeling the breeze hit her, she new she showed, with being with pups, She wasn't sure on how long until it was time. She hasn't told Shadow, She new he was the father, she wanted to find the right time to tell him. She was back to the packs land, she new it was not the best for her to be outside of the packs border line.

Mika
She looks around, keeping her eyes up, seeing Butch jumping on her tail, she picks him up, and starts to give him a bath, and smiles. "Your a tumbler, Cant stand still cant you.?" She licks his head, keeping a eye on him.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me