ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby she's-sato » Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 am

johaan ‣ male ‣ 2 years ‣
timber wolf ‣ bisexual ‣ tagged; oil
crescent moon pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp
    ‣ johaan laughed, flattening his ears bashfully as oil licked his muzzle. "nah, i'm just gonna keep biting your paw." he chuckled, chewing on his paw more and making loud, dramatic sounds. he moved up his arm, eventually placing a gentle nip on the tip of oil's nose.
Last edited by she's-sato on Thu May 31, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 am

Oil
Omega | Crescent Moon | Homosexual | Tags: Johaan| Location: camp

Oil looked away and blushed lightly after Johaan nipped his nose "hey, don't do that.." he mumbled then laughed quietly, pressing a paw against Johaan's chest and trying to push him away. "You're so cute..." he said then froze "Annoying! I meant annoying.." he laughed nervously and looked up at him "annoyingly cute.." he mumbled.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Circe

Pack Member | Crescent moon |Tags. Milo | Location. Woods

Circe turned and looked at Milo a bit spooked at the sudden noise then she laughed at him she hopped over to him "Hey at least you'll blend in now and it'll be easier to hunt." She licked his muzzle then tried to rub some of the snow off of him "Make sure you pay attention next time we can't risk scaring away any of our prey." Circe turned back around and started walking. She would lick up some of the snow to hydrate herself then sniff the air and continue to listen for something "When do you think a herd is gonna come back around here?" she stopped and looked at Milo.
randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spicycoyote » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:15 am

Redstone|Butch Female|3|White Shepard|Lunar Eclipse Pack|Packmate|Tags:Vandi
Red wagged her tail and smiled. ”Well, I’ve got one many times before, but getting anything for the first time is great” Redstone nodded in the direction they would go. She started into the woods, and looked back at Vandi. She tore off. Slowly, however, as she couldn’t run fast at all.
Spicycoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:10 am

Ellie

Pack Member|Lunar Eclipse|Mood:Feeling Lost|Location:abandoned town|Tags:Open

The old smell ellie used to live in still lingered in the air around the town.She walked the outskirts of the small neighborhood.The things she saw in her dream wasn't exactly what happened,but it was more than enough to make her heart ache at the sights.she wandered down empty streets that held ghosts of their former selves,ellie remembers her first day as a police dog.she looked off to her left to see that old rickety house that always had seemed suspicious even before everyone left.Flashbacks hit her as she could see everything that had went down that day,a police car is parked right outside the house with two officers standing right beside them."Whats the case this time?"sam questioned as he looked over at Nora."Neighbors heard a strange noise coming from the house,called in to check it out,"she replied as she wrote down some notes on a note pad."If more and more people call us just because they heard a strange noise, we are going to need more cops,"he mumbled.""Yeah, well it happens so lets just get this over with,"she stated as she put down her pen and paper and took out her flashlight.Sam walked over to the car and opened the door to a young dog jumping all around excited for the job.Nora turns around to see two best buddies hanging out,"What are you doing?We aren't supposed to let dogs in unless we have to."she stated."its fine,its not like the world is going to end,in plus why not bring a little buddy with us?"he chuckled as the dog licked his face."yeah yeah but your 'little buddy' isn't gonna but little in a couple of months,"she whispered as she proceeded to walk the pathway to the porch, she knocked on the door a multitude of times.after a while of no response they busted down the door way to later find out some people were living here with beds laid out and wrappers of snacks were strung about.Sam let the dog walk around the house as she sniffed all about to find that the people that had stayed in the house escaped through a open window.

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:Scared|Location:forest|Tags:Open

(is currently asleep)
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:Scared|Location:forest|Tags:Open

She wakes up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily.She looks over at venus and immediately hugs her without a second thought.She realized what was more important,even though she loved her father so much she finally came to the conclusion that she shouldn't let his death hold her back anymore.She felt refreshed,born anew,something different.Out of all the things she despised and hated she felt lifed and more joyful now that she came to her senses.Venus was all she had and she didnt want to leave her,this time she promised to herself she would be a better sister.she couldn't explain what happened, it was so outlandish,yet it would change her forever.She didn't want to let go of her,every second of knowing that she wasn't going to die meant the world."I-i.....thank you."she whispered in a soft breath.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:45 am

Boomerandhades wrote:-𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹-
|𝒟𝒾𝒶|𝐵𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒|2.5 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈|𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝓉|𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇 𝐸𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝓀|𝒯𝒶𝑔𝓈:mariko

"im good thank you" she still looked in the eyes of mariko. then she thought about the first think, about hunting. "thats also very good hunting, where did you find the prey?" she smiled and tilted her head in waiting for a response. she looked around then said "wheres everyone?"
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᖇEᗩᒪIᔕTIᑕ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY!

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 am

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Achak

The alpha smiled softly at the male. “I know it’s weird for an alpha to be out of camp but I figured I’d do a quick patrol, then some hunting.” he said calmly. he sniffed and smiled. “there’s a you g buck up ahead, the two of us can manage, care to help me out?” he asked Achak. Being wild their teeth and claws were as sharp as a wolf’s.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Crush: Frostbite/Tags: Frostbite

Canis was Running so fast he hadn’t noticed she had stopped. He skidded to a halt only to run right into her. He shook off his fur and looked back at her his ears dropping hoping he didn’t hurt her. They were young but he loved her already. He hoped they would be assigned to eachother. He slunk forward. “sorry Frostbite. Didn’t mean to run you over. But I guess this means your it.” he said playfully to her resting before he wanted to take off.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:52 am

Frostbite / Female /Cresent Moon Trainee/ 2 years / Crush: Canis / Location: C.M. Territory (Forest) / Mood: Happy / Tags: Canis

Frostbite toppled over from Canis running into her, but she quickly sat up and shook herself off. Her ears perked up and wagged her tail for a moment before she stood up and walked up to him. She slinked down a little and chuckled lightly as she walked past him, her trail ran under his chin for a moment and she turned her head towards Canis, watching for his reaction when she sat down. "I am alright canis, are you though? You were running pretty fast"

(Bump?)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 am

Jupiter

Pack Member|Crescent Moon|Mood:Feeling empty|Location:forest|Tags:Conan

She then realized...that her sister.. wasn't actually there...she hallucinated Venus sitting beside her.she shook her head, it was all so confusing.A spike of sadness crashed through her heart,it hurt her that she wanted Venus to be there with her but...she never was.She glanced over at Conan on the edge of tears..she felt everything break down.it hurt...so bad.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me