snowbound.{ dog rp // full }

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

snowbound.{ dog rp // full }

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:18 pm

The Iditarod. A race of one thousand miles across some of Earth's most inhospitable terrain. An epic journey repeated year after year despite the strife and peril of running it. Winning it, or even running it, is a true feat of determination.

But this is not the story of a winner. This is not the story of second place or last place or even a hopeful who dropped out at the first checkpoint. This is the story of a team of sixteen dogs who ran into the white wall of a blizzard and came out without their musher. The sled remains, but the human who was once on it has vanished like a ghost in the storm, and may be impossible to find. The next town is miles away, and sixteen dogs, still bound in their harnesses, have no way of knowing where it is. They are trapped in an endless whiteness more confusing than a maze, and they must make their choices quickly.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowbound.❄ rules

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:42 pm

i. all site & forum rules apply
    ii. post all character forms and ooc-only posts on the discussion thread
    iii. dogs can be a variety of breeds/mixes, they don't have to be only siberian huskies or alaskan malamutes. this is within reason, obviously - for example, a very small dog like a chihuahua wouldn't be a realistic choice.
    iv. dogs should also have realistic colors/patterns - ex. no cyan fur or purple eyes
    v. try to write at least 4+ sentences per post, or at the very least try to avoid one-liners as much as possible. this helps keep the roleplay going
    vi. there is a limit of four characters per person
    vii. new rules may be added at any time
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowbound.❄ dogs

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:57 pm

lead dogs

1. rome // male // 2 yrs // siberian husky // savvage,,
2. miska // female // 3 yrs // husky/golden retriever // rose.bloom

XXXXXXXXX
swing dogs

3. toklo // male // 5 yrs // eskimo dog/malamute // nyctophile
4. saghani // female // 6 yrs // alaskan noble dog // aussiebear100

XXXXXXXXX
team dogs

5. aisha // female // 2 yrs // siberian husky/mix // nyctophile

7. thirteen // female // 3 yrs // czechoslovakian wolfdog // collie,

9. cody // male // 4 yrs // husky/aussie // Phina D Wolf

11. lark // female // 3 yrs // husky/german shepherd // ❝ rein-dear.

13. axel // male // 3 yrs // siberian husky // ~Sari~
6. eddie // male // 4 yrs // siberian husky // coral.

8. delgado // male // 4 yrs // czechoslovakian wolfdog // collie,

10. diana // female // 3 yrs // breed // Phina D Wolf

12. laika // female // 3 yrs // husky mix // WalkingContradiction

14. onyx // female // 3 yrs // siberian husky // ~Sari~

wheel dogs

15. lobo // male // 5 yrs // alaskan malamute // coral.
16. yukon // male // 1 yr // siberian husky // rose.bloom
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:51 am, edited 14 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowbound.❄ conditions

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:02 pm

time - 2:00 pm

temperaure - ❄❄❄❄❄❄

snowfall - ❄❄❄❄❄❄

wind speed - ❄❄❄❄❄❄

wind chill - ❄❄❄❄❄❄

news:

none yet.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowbound.❄ res i

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

reserved
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowbound.❄ res ii

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

reserved
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowbound.❄ closed

Postby bigwig. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:56 pm

open // CLOSED

this roleplay is currently full.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. lobo

Postby bigwig. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Lobo // male // 5 yrs // alaskan malamute // wheel // tagged; all

Most would consider these conditions to be abysmal, but Lobo had finally allowed himself to be relieved. The whiteout had finally abated, and - for a while, at least - they could all see and hear again. No more running blind, with even their musher's commands being carried away by the deafening wind rushing into their ears. But something was off about this break in the storm. Things were still silent. Lobo, ever perceptive, could sense the apprehension rippling down the line. They'd heard no commands; they didn't know where they were going. What did they do? Looking back was something they were never supposed to do; they had to keep their eyes on the trail at all times. A wheel dog didn't need to look over his shoulder - but eventually, the gut-twisting apprehension that surrounded him drove Lobo to be the one who glanced back. The first one to turn his head around and see the vivid image of the empty sled behind them.

"We're alone!" He cried out, eyes widened in realization of the fear that had already been weighing on his heart. "He's gone!" The dog barked, hoping his booming voice would carry far enough forward to stop all of them. "We have to stop!"
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowbound.{ dog rp // full }

Postby chase. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Delgado - and who's gonna stop me?
╔══════════╗

the 'protective'' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
crush ///
rank sled dog
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> all

╚══════════╝

Delgaldo had been pushing himself to keep on going through the storm, never had he expirenced something quite like that. The reality dawned on him at the sound of lobo's voice and a quick glance behind him confirmed that the danger was definitely real.

The Czechoslovakian wolfdog slowed, keeping his eyes upfront on the trail as he listened to Thirteen. She did have a point, but Delgado was conflicted about what to do. The musher had taken care of him since he had been sold by his last owner and he was an hounarable man, but what were the chances that he had survived?

[mood : conflicted] [location : middle of nowhere] [wants : this to be a nightmare]

Thirteen - what doesn't kill me, better start running.
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names chase
gender female [♀]
crush ///
position sled dog
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> all

╚══════════╝

Thirteen almost tripped over when she heard Lobo's voice. The female only just managed to regain her footing and not fall. She slowed a bit, not wanting to completely stop and then be dragged by the team if they hadn't heard lobo. Taking in a deep breath she knew lobo wasn't a joker and this was a serious issue but she couldn't help but look over her shoulder aswell. The image of the sled without the team's musher pierced into her memory and forced herself to look forward again to watch where she was going.

Twitching an ear she glanced at delgado as she realised that he to had glanced back and slowed. A shudder went through her as she thought about possible suggestions for what to do, but none of them seemed like the entire team would agree. "
we can't go back can we? we have no idea when he fell off and we could be spending days with no luck. He may already be buried beneath the snow and he could already be.. well... d.. dead." She called, though her voice turned into a mere murmur at the last part so only the closest dogs could hear her if they were straining their ears. Thirteen hadn't wanted to point out the truth but she had almost been killed because of humans before, and she wasn't about to go back for one of them.

[mood : anxious, sensible ] [location : middle of nowhere ] [wants : //]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowbound.{ dog rp // full }

Postby WalkingContradiction » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 am

Laika -Female - 3 - tags: all - location: no idea

Laika stopped abruptly when she heard the lead dog call out. The others were still moving and she stumbled over her paws. She looked back and shuddered at the sight of the empty sled. Her little heart shattered and her mind was racing. Thirteen said he was dead. Dead? Really? "This is horrible! she yelped "We are lost! And alone! And and..." the husky mix stopped talking and stared around in horror, the look of utmost dismay upon her face. She still couldn't see far but she knew even if the sky was clear that she wouldn't see her musher. With a whimper she flopped over into the snow.
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me