Canines of Caravas [open]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Canines of Caravas [open]

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Canines of Caravas

The year is 2440 and the world is dying out. Food is scarce, shelter is hard to come by, and deaths are plentiful. Most the human population is extinct, along with many others. The world seems to be loosing what little hope that it has left. Most cities are destroyed, left in ruins, but there is one species that seems to be going strong: dogs. Whether it's their keen sense of smell that allows them to scavenge for food, pack mentality, or something else entirely, dogs can be found wandering around whats left of earth. In the city of Caravas, although the houses are deserted, there is still life. Stray dogs unite together to make their life just a little less unbearable. Having someone to watch over your back just might save your life. Although you wont run across them often, there are still humans here. You may want to watch out for them though. They'll eat anything edible, and a dog might just be too good to pass up.
Last edited by exempt on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Notice

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:55 pm

This roleplay is a remake of this thread, which has since died out. Although this will be a new start, users from the old thread are free to repost the same forms and begin where you left off. Alternatively, you can start fresh. New users are of course very welcome!
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Rules
All site rules apply
Realistic dogs only
Don't fight out of character
No godmodding/powerplaying
You can use your own form if you want
Don't have a crush on your own character
Try to keep everything at least semi realistic
Your character may not be a wolf or wolf hybrid
(I may accept a few if asked privately, but not many)
You may have as many characters as you can handle
Don't start roleplaying if I have not accepted your form(s)
Only one of your dogs may be a high rank (beta, lead fighter, etc.)
Post all forms, reservations, and discussion on the discussion thread
Characters of all sexualities, genders, etc. are accepted and welcomed
(even thought the characters are organized by gender, a third section can be added)
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Characters
Name 》Rank 》Breed 》User 》Form

Males

Corvid 》Alpha 》Pit Bull mix 》sonder_ 》Form
Pax 》Beta 》Ibizan Hound》Azuran 》Form
Rooney 》Elder 》Irish Settler 》Azuran 》Form
Fish 》Patrol 》 Rough Collie 》spicy. ™ 》Form
Alexei 》Hunter 》Borzoi 》spicy. ™ 》Form
Cerberus 》Loner 》Great Dane 》Azuran 》Form
Rocky 》Hunter 》Saarloos WolfHound 》Squiggs 》Form
Zeke 》Guard 》Greyhound 》R/U/N/N/I/N/G 》Form
Zodiak 》Lead Guard 》German Shepard 》foxx, 》Form
Jaeger 》Pup 》Collie mix 》foxx, 》Form
Haus 》Loner 》Siberian Husky 》wyd 》Form
Delgado 》Patrol 》King Shepard 》collie, 》Form
Twig 》Pup 》Bull Terrier 》sonder_ 》Form
Toka 》Hunter 》Munsterlander Pointer 》XxRenezzaxX 》Form
Deimos 》Lead Patrol 》Dogo Argentino 》Kei-san 》Form

Females

Cyris 》Loner 》Greyhound 》sonder_ 》Form
Harper 》Hunter 》Borzoi 》Azuran 》Form
Echo 》Medic 》Australian Shepard 》Oliver Furr》Form
Pearl 》Omega 》Mudi 》Oliver Furr 》Form
Ophelia 》Delta》NSDTR 》spicy. ™ 》Form
June 》Lead hunter 》Silken Windhound 》.Firefly 》Form
Hera 》Guard 》Doberman 》spicy. ™ 》Form
Lily 》Hunter 》German Shepard 》R/U/N/N/I/N/G 》Form
Lassie 》Patrol 》Rough Collie/GSD mix 》foxx, 》Form
Collie Angel 》Medic's Apprentice 》Collie mix 》foxx, 》Form
Abby 》Elder 》Jack Russel 》foxx, 》Form
Calypso 》Loner 》Belgian Malinois 》canis, 》Form
Chase 》Loner 》Belgian Malinois 》collie, 》Form
Janai 》Pup 》German Shepard 》FooFarny 》Form
Angel 》Pup-sitter 》Golden Retriever 》.Firefly 》Form
Aliana 》Loner 》Shikoku Ken 》Raury 》Form
Sweyn 》Guard 》Caucasian Shepherd 》XxRenezzaxX 》Form
Rowen 》Other 》Finnish Spitz》Kei-san 》Form
Cricket 》Hunter 》Mudi 》Finchley 》Form
Last edited by exempt on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 14 times in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Ranks

Alpha 》Corvid
Beta 》Pax
Delta 》Ophelia

Medic》Echo
Medic's apprentice 》Collie Angel

Lead guard 》Zodiak
Guards 》Hera, Zeke, Sweyn

Lead hunter 》June
Hunters 》Harper, Alexei, Rocky, Lily, Toka, Cricket

Lead patrol 》Deimos
Patrols 》Fish, Lassie, Delgado

Omegas 》Pearl
Pups 》Jaeger, Janai, Twig
Pup-Sitter 》Angel
Elders 》Rooney, Abby
Others 》Rowen

Loners 》Cyris, Cerberus, Haus, Calypso, Chase, Aliana
Last edited by exempt on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 16 times in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby exempt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Form
Using your own form is encouraged, but feel free to use this one if you want a template.
Code: Select all
Picture/description:
Name:
Nickname:
Breed:
Personality:
Other:
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Canines of Caravas [open]

Postby typically, » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Lily She wandered around the camp, fur flowing out behind her. She was bored so she howled out, "Any hunters want to go hunt!" Her howl hung in the air, she shuffled he paws. Already tasting the air. She waited for a reply from the pack members.

Zeke

He was running about in camp, chasing his grey tail.Trying to make a scene like always. Boredly he flopped onto his back issuing a small thud. As he rolled around in his back. Tongue lolling out. His gray fur, filling with dirt.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Canines of Caravas [open]

Postby ethium » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:26 pm

[ 🎈 ] pax
Male
Beta
Ibizan Hound
Tag(s).
Location. Camp
Crush.
🎈

His head poked out of the small den gently his brown eyes glazed over with the mist of sleep. Yawning the slender Ibizan Hound picked up his pace and trotted out of the den his ears perked he glanced around camp for signs that he may be needed. He had slept a little too long for his taste and it bothered him that he hadn't been up before any other dog. He enjoyed watching the sunrise and sunset but lately he had been feeling rather tired and had gone to bed early only to find himself waking up late. No dog woke him though. Unless they needed him which hadn't happened so far which he was part glad part disappointed of. It would be quite the awakening though. Chuckling softly to himself his nose scented the breezy air for a moment before he settled himself on his haunch. He wasn't quite ready to eat yet or.. eat at all for that matter. He hadn't been hungry either. His stomach never growled anymore which worried Pax. Shrugging the nagging thoughts off he parted his maw to let his tongue loll in patient wait for an order or something to take his mind off of his weird habits lately.

[ 🍁 ] rooney
Male
Elder
Irish Settler
Tag(s).
Location. Elder's Den
Crush.
🍁

The old Irish Settlers maw was gaped, tongue out in a pant. The Irish settler lay in the den he shared with no other dog. No other elders currently which was fine with the Irish Settler he enjoyed his solitude. His eyes closed slowly in a blink his brown eyes deep and meaningful. Some said he had the face of a dog who had seen much. And seen much he had. He enjoyed sharing his stories with the pack's pups, when they weren't clambering over his pelt and chewing on his ears. Shaking his ruffled red fur the elder relaxed against the wall of the den finding comfort in simply watching the activities of the pack. He didn't have much to do now anyway. Which meant most of his days were spent sleeping, telling stories or eating occasionally. He was a pretty boring elder to watch. He supposed it had something to do with the fact that now that he was growing old it was harder to catch prey, escape from anything or patrol. Becoming an elder was the best choice at the time for his current health. His legs tucked under him, Rooney yawned then closed his maw ears flapping gently as he set his head on his redish silver furred paws.

[ 🌵 ] harper
Female
Hunter
Borzoi
Tag(s).
Location. Hunting
Crush.
🌵

The Brown Borzoi stalked through the forest her long legs carrying her quick and quiet as she scampered along avoiding sticks and fallen leaves that would expose her presence. Not 5 fox leaps ahead of her lay a rabbit. Quietly nibbling at a blade of grass. It's ears were perked for danger but unaware was it that it was being stalked by a far more formidable opponent then a fox. Her brown eyes blazed with excitement and adrenaline that every hunt gave her as she lowered her head preparing to spring. Her muscles tensed as she sprang forward, the rabbit barely had time to react before the borzoi's narrow snout clamped down on the soft neck hide of the rabbit. It scrambled with worry and struggled shortly before she finished it off quickly. Panting as the adrenaline wore off she smiled and touched noses with the rabbit thanking the earth dogs for the meal. Picking it up she darted back towards camp at a medium pace careful to avoid noisy distractions that would prevent dogs from hunting in this area for a while. Though she was sure the ruckus of her hunt had scared away any small prey nearby anyhow.

[ ☢️ ] cerberus
Male
Loner
Great Dane
Tag(s).
Location. Under a Tree
Crush.
☢️

The massive Great Dane's paw-steps thud quietly as they touched the under brush without much care. Sure he was scaring away prey but he wasn't in the mood to hunt currently. His gaze lingered into the territory that he knew would never be his. It was pack territory and far more suitable for a dog of his stature. Sighing Cerberus's ear's flicked back in annoyance his drooling maw closed sloppily and he stalked away his thin tail low with disappointment. Most days he would fill himself with hunting, patrolling or exploring but today wasn't going to be one of those days. Flopping down under the shade of a tree Cerberus blinked slowly his ear's unpinned and erect listening to the sounds of the forest, chirping birds, the faint rushing of a river, the flutter of paw-steps as small prey scurried along the forest floor. He enjoyed the sounds of the forest. It was comforting to know he wasn't alone in the world even though the dogs from the pack were practically next door.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Corvid [1] 》Cyris [1]

Postby exempt » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:24 pm

CorvidMalePit Bull mixAlphaHeading back to campTagged; n/a
The stocky grey and white canine was currently rummaging through one of the many partially upright structures within his pack's ground. It was once a home, but nothing now resided in it but mice and moths. His steps were slow, cautious, something he was accustomed to, but still not confident with. He was on the second story, after climbing the stairs which were littered with rubble, but otherwise in tact. It was the shattered glass that worried him, remains from the windows and display cupboards. He poked his head inside one of the rooms, but finding nothing, made his way into the next. The alpha dog poked around under the bed, then in the closet, finally pulling a black throw blanket from its crumbling box. He inspected it for a moment before looking if there was anything else. Nothing. With a small huff, he decided to bring it back to camp anyways. It wasn't completely necessary, but any little luxury in this sort of life could do wonders for the moral. One of the pups may enjoy tearing it apart if nobody wanted it for sleeping on. With the dusty blanket held in his teeth, Corvid began making his way back out of the building, unfortunately having to drag it across the glass shards that he'd been so careful to avoid. Little could be done about that though; it'd just need to be cleaned.

CyrisFemaleGreyhoundLonerIn the woodsTagged; n/a
She was jolted awake by the crashing sound of a branch falling but a few yards away, instantaneously on her slender legs with all the alertness she could muster having been asleep not two seconds previously. Her eyes narrowed at what she'd been expecting as half a tree, all of a few feet long. Licking her muzzle and shaking out her very short fur, the slim brindled greyhound cast a glance around. The threat to her life successfully avoided and the slumber shook from her system, she trotted off in the same direction that she'd been heading the night before. She'd heard that a pack resided nearby, and frankly she was growing tired of never speaking to anyone but herself, playing little games to keep her own attention, and generally having no direction whatsoever but remaining alive. That's not to say that she wanted to join; she just wanted a little attention, weather that be good or bad or neither.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Canines of Caravas [Rocky - 1]

Postby Squiggs » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 am

╔══════════╗
Rocky
Three Years
Male
Saarloos WolfHound
Hunter
Camp
Tags;; Lily
🌲
╚══════════╝
Rocky rolled over in his den, the fur on his left cheek fluffed and miskept from a rough nights sleep. He rubbed his face against the leaves, twigs, and dirt from the floor of his small den to make the rest of his fur match, before he stood and trotted out into the morning air. Stretching his thin limbs and wagging his fluffy, wolf like tail, he tried to decide whether he wanted to go and explore or stick around and take it easy today. Hunting sounded nice and he knew the pack would be hungry this morning, but he felt rather exhausted from his rather unsatisfying sleep. His ears swiveled towards the sound of a fellow hunter, Lily. But he held back from responding, having not made up his mind.

He began to make his way over to the rest of the pack, giving a curt nod to the beta and speeding up to search for the shepherd that made the hunting call. She was most likely going to head out on her own if no one answered and he couldn’t have that... what if something happened. Making up his mind he gave a quick barking response to her letting her know he would be more than happy to go on a hunt. His goal would be to find something larger than a mouse or rabbit to give the pack a good meal today.
Squiggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me