Paradise [Dog Rp/Open]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Paradise [Dog Rp/Open]

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 am

Erilea Peaks, a vast land teeming with wildlife. On occasion, humans come here to hike or hunt, but the land is mostly untouched. Though many animals inhabit these mountains, from rabbits to bears, the land is dominated by the dogs who claimed the mountains as their own many years ago. The dogs who live here come from all over; Some were born here, some were wild dogs from other lands, and some were dogs who were abandoned or ran away from their owners, all seeking refuge in Erilea Peaks. No matter their origin, all dogs are allowed her as long as they keep the peace. The dogs here live in harmony, working together and helping each other survive. Erilea Peaks is a paradise for dogs...at least it was.

After years of peace, trouble is stirring. A large pack of dogs has invaded Erilea Peaks. The leader is cruel and greedy, and won't be satisfied until their pack has taken the entire land for themselves. They show no mercy, harming and killing any dogs who get into their way. The dogs of Erilea Peaks will have to fight if they want to keep their paradise. Will they be able to save their home, or will they fall?
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 am

1. All CS rules apply
    2. Try to stay active. I understand if you are busy but please let me know if you aren't going to be on for awhile.
    3. Post all forms and keep all OOC on the discussion thread please!
    4. Drama is encouraged! If you have any ideas for anything big, feel free to send me a message!
    5. No powerplaying, godmodding, mary sues, ect.
    6. All breeds are welcome! I will be allowing a few wolf hybrids, but I don't want many
    7. Fade to black when necessary
    8. At least three lines per post. WB every once and awhile is okay, but not constantly. Try to give people enough to work with
    9. There are no limits on characters, you may have as many as you like as long as you can handle them all! Genders do not need to be even, but let's try not to have 20 females and only 5 males
    10. Do not seriously harm or kill another character without the owner's permission
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Packs

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:44 am

ᴇʀɪʟᴇᴀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ

ALPHA
    Valkor - Irish Wolfhound - 4 years - Blumenkranz

BETA
    Mai - German Shepherd - 3 years - oreopeppers

MEMBERS
    Addison - Border Collie - 3 years - Banana1330
    Gidget - American Eskimo Dog - 3 years - savagge,,
    Annora - Rough Collie - 6 years - Harlow.
    Sunshine - Leonberger - 6 years - Harlow.
    Harlow - Golden Retriever - 4 years - Harlow.
    Trigger - Siberian Husky - 4 months - Harlow.
    Almaro - Finnish Spitz - 5 years - Scarlett Huntress

ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ

ALPHA
    Elvis Presley - 4 years - Husky - savagge,,

BETA
    Althea - Australian Shepherd - 3 years - Scarlett Huntress

MEMBERS
    Jin - Shar-Pei - 3 years - Blumenkranz
    Anya - Borzoi - 2 years - Blumenkraz

ʟᴏɴᴇʀs

Saki - Akita - 3 years - Blumenkranz
    Duke - German Shepherd Dog - 3 years - banana1330
    Haus - Siberian Husky - 4 years - wyd
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:45 am, edited 13 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:45 am

None yet!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:13 pm

It is currently Spring! Temperatures are rising to a comfortable level and much of the snow has melted. Prey come out of hiding and is much easier to find, but the appearance of prey mean that predators will also be more common. Warm in the day and cool at night, sometimes it may even rain.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paradise [Dog Rp/Open]

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Bump!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:46 am

Bump!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:53 am

Bump!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:38 am

Bump!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Valkor//Erilea Alpha//Tags: Pack
    Valkor awoke, the dream he was having slowly fading away. He knew he should, but he did not get up right away. He was comfortably stretched out in his den. It was chilly, but Valkor did not mind the cold. In fact, he enjoyed it. While many dogs preferred warmth over cold, Valkor enjoyed the cool spring mornings. After a half hour of laying in a comfortable silence, Valkor finally sat up with a groan. As much as he would like to sleep forever, he couldn’t. He had a pack to take care of. He stepped out of his den, his jaws widening in a yawn. The air outside was cool against his fur. The sun was slowly rising and several clouds dotted the sky. A few dogs were up and about, but many were still asleep. That was okay, Valkor didn’t mind. He just woke up himself. Valkor was not a strict leader, he was rather lenient with his pack. Dogs could do what they wished as long as they weren’t harming others. Valkor climbed onto a large, flat rock that was located near the center of camp. Once he was settled, he lifted his head and howled, calling his pack to him. After a few moments he fell silent and looked around, patiently waiting for his pack to gather.

Jin//Outsider Member//Tags: Pack
    Jin was seated away from the rest of his pack, tearing into a rabbit he had managed to catch the earlier day. He shuddered when a cool breeze swept by. It was colder in the mountains than where Jin used to live, and Jin didn’t like it. However, the mountains had lots of space and prey was plentiful, which made up for it. He looked to his pack as he ate. He wondered how long it would take for them to conquer the mountains and take it for themselves. They knew of the pack that lived here, the Erilea pack. They’ve had a few run ins with some dogs of the pack, but still knew little of them. He wondered how big the pack already living here was, and how tough they were.

Saki//Loner//Tags: None
    Saki was trotting through the forest of Erilea, her stomach grumbling. The journey here wasn’t easy, but she’s finally made it. She hasn’t had a proper meal in several days. Now and then she was able to catch a rabbit or bird, but it wasn’t enough. She glanced up at the sky. The sun was rising, but it was going to take some time for the temperatures to rise. She sighed, looking around. She’s heard many rumors of this place. She’s heard that it was peaceful, that dogs here lived in harmony. Shes heard that all dogs were allowed to live here, no matter where they came from. She’s heard that prey was plentiful and that dogs never went hungry. She wanted to live a free and comfortable life, away from humans. She hoped that the rumors were true, that these mountains truly were a paradise for dogs.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me