♛The Plains of Paradise (wild horse RP)NEW/ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

♛The Plains of Paradise (wild horse RP)NEW/ACCEPTING

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:10 am

___________________________☬___________________________________________________________________________________________
For centuries, horses have been living or working with or for humans. These two legged creatures used horses for competitions, work, transporting... Many things. But once these poor horses weren't needed, it was either they went to the slaughter house or they were taken care of until they died. Sometimes, but rarely, they were released back into the wild.

Some horses hated humans, some loved them. Some horses had to be stuck with the humans, but some managed to escape or they were released back into the wild. And after they have, they never saw their humans ever again. No matter how hard some horses tried to find their humans, they always failed. Once they stepped into these beautiful plains, there was no way out.

Now, horses are running around these beautiful plains. There are no humans who dare step on these plains. There never have been any. Some of the wild horses don't even know what a human is. Horses here are free and they do whatever their heart wishes. It's normal to have a life of freedom.

The inexperienced have to learn to adapt to their new life which can be hard sometimes. But everything comes with patience.

These plains are beautiful. Simply stunning. But with beauty, there comes pain. Sometimes, there might be natural disasters going on. Or even predators? But whatever it is... Watch out. Always stay alert and keep on watch. These plains might look perfect, they might look like heaven, but nature is cruel sometimes.

The horses who run around these plains have to face many things. Bad or good, you can learn something new from both. These plains horses roam around in are huge. Large enough to hold big numbers of herds.

Now it's up to you to live here in pure freedom and do whatever you wish. It's up to you to survive the cold winters and the hot summers. Mare, or stallion, both have important roles. And it's up to both to protect their herds or find new members. It's up to them to protect their big family from dangers.

If you ever fail as a stallion or a mare, it was clear it wasn't meant for you to be here. Unfortunately, you had no choice either. You were stuck in a beautiful but harsh land.

Horses who live here call these plains home. A true, sweet home. Some don't even want to leave no matter the conditions. Even the harsh winters are beautiful.

After all...

𝓘𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:09 am

Information! We all LOVE information, right? :3
Well, even if you don't, i suggest you read ALL of this. I know, i know, it's like i've written a book or something... Too much to read.... But all of this information will be good to know when doing a horse role play. So pleeeaaseee read the info? Thank you!
-huggles you- c:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Starting out
    When starting out, all horses will be starting as loners. Mares will be loners, stallions will be lone bachelors. Once a stallion claims a mare or a mare joins a stallion/ herd, they will no longer be loners.

Herds
    We all know stallions have the right to claim mares. However, mares have the right to say no. But if a stallion forces a mare to join his herd, then she has no choice but do so. A mare can also approach a stallion and ask him if she could join him/ his herd. A stallion can also cover a mare. (Fade to black when doing so). The mare however has the right to say no. A stallion can't force a mare to be covered. A 'real herd' has at least three or more mares. In every herd, there will be ONE fully grown stallion and ONE lead mare.
    If a mare joins a stallion and the stallion has no mares, she automatically becomes lead mare. But if she joins a herd where there are more mares, there will be a lead mare already. Any mare has the right to challenge the lead mare for the position. A mare that is older is more likely to win the fight since she would have more experience.

Stallions can drive out colts who are above one year out of their herds. If the colt shows interest in the stallion's mares, the stallion has a right to kick the colt out of his herd. Also, if a mare joins a stallion's herd and she has a foal that is not his, the stallion can kill the foal if he wanted to. It depends on how nice the stallion is.

Stealing mares/Fighting
    A stallion can steal another stallion's mares. In real life, the winner gets all of the mares while the looser goes away to clean his wounds. HOWEVER, in this role play, i will allow a player to steal only ONE mare at a time from a herd. When two stallions fight,
    an older stallion has a better chance of winning a fight. A 4 year old stallion simply can't beat a 14 year old stallion. Also, if two stallions are the same age but one has been wild all it's life and the other one was owned by humans, the stallion who has been wild has a much better chance of winning a fight since they have more EXPERIENCE.

Foals
    When a stallion covers a mare, fade to black. A mare will want to be covered in spring or summer. The latest the mares would do would be early autumn. Mares want their foals to be born at a good time. e.g. if the mare gets covered in later autumn or winter, when she gives birth the foal will have a high chance of dying since it would be very cold. A smaller and younger mare that gets covered by a draft stallion will have high chances of both her and her foal dying. e.g. if a 3 year old morgan mare gets covered by a 15 year old shire stallion, the mare or the foal will have very high chances of dying as the foal would be too big to carry.

If you make a loner foal that has no mother in this role play, the foal must be at least 6 months or over. No foal can survive on it's own at such young ages as they need to nurse and they also need protection from predators. A 6+ month foal would need to search for a mare who can take care of them. If the foal is 1 year+ then they don't need a mother. A mare can take care of maximum two foals. A mare cannot give birth to three foals. It is VERY rare. And if the mare does so, the foals will be incredibly small and they will have a VERY high chance of dying.

Power playing
    Please DO NOT power play. If your stallion is fighting with another stallion, then please don't be like: ''Bob kicked Joe in the head and Joe fell on the ground and his head was bleeding and he was dying and Bob won and he got all the mares and Joe died.''Please don't do that. When fighting, you gotta AIM. e.g. ''Bob AIMED for a kick at Joe's stomach. Bob took a few steps back,
    looking at the stallion.'' This way, the player has a right to decide what will happen to their own stallion. Also, the fight will last longer and more people will have time to get into the drama. Therefore, more drama. The more drama, the more interesting the situation is.

Horse breeds/ height
    All horse breeds are welcome here. Shires, American quarter horses, Sports Frisians, Paint horses, Purebred Spanish horses.... All breeds! But just because your horse will be a draft horse which will be big, it doesn't mean that they are the strongest. So do not make them over powered.

Please be fair and realistic with the height. In this world, there are no horses that are 20.2 hands+. It is VERY rare for a horse to be as tall as 20.2 hands. The biggest horse in the world was a Belgian draft and it was 20.2 hands high. I'd prefer it if you could keep your horse below 20 hands high since i don't want people to make over powered horses. Different horse breeds have different heights. e.g. draft horses can go up to 18 hands. Smaller breeds such as morgans can go up to 15 or 16 hands. Also, in this world, there is no fully grown horse that is less than 6 or 7 hands. The smallest horse breed in the world is a Fallabella and they can be at least 8 hands.

Ages
    A horse can live up to 40 years maximum with a average life spam of 25-30 years. Mares who are at the age of 15 or above will loose their fertility which means that if they give birth to a foal, then there will be a likely chance that the foal will die. Also,
    stallions get into their ''prime'' at about the age of 13 years old which means they'll be less likely to loose a fight.

Fading to black
    Okay, here is the embarrassing part.. xD
    I need to ask everyone to fade to black when mares give birth or when a mare is being covered. o3o
    Also, i know that most people will feel uncomfortable with the 'covering' thing. Don't worry, i was like that at first as well. I know,
    i know, it's weird. But this is nature and life lol. But in the same time, let's look on the bright side. foALS!!! Everyone loves foals and to be fair, i am always just trying to forget about the whole 'covering' thing and just focus on the foals. So if you feel uncomfortable, don't worry. We've all been through this situation. xD

Signatures/ Literacy
    I need to ask everyone to remove their signatures off of the role play thread. I like things looking very tidy and having people putting their signatures on just makes the thread look messy. Also, i need to ask everyone to write at least 4 sentences per post and per character so we can give everyone something to go off of. If you have writers block, then i understand.

Seasons
    Seasons will change every 25 pages. I will announce when a season changes on the discussion thread. There might also be poles on the discussion thread where we'd get to choose what type of natural disaster or what kind of drama might happen in a upcoming season.

Please post your forms on the discussion thread

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:36 am

|:|NAME |:|AGE|:|BREED|:|PLAYED BY|:|

|:|Angel|:|9 years old|:|Purebred Spanish horse|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|Aqua|:|10 years old|:|Sabino|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|Candy|:|12 years old|:|Clydesdale|:|-Floflo le Floo|:|
|:|Melanie|:|15 years old|:|Gipsy Vanner|:|-Floflo le Floo|:|
|:|Lilith|:|3 years old|:|Mustang|:|Knives.|:|
|:|Flora|:|12 years old|:|Mustang|:|Knives.|:|
|:|Elaya|:|5 years old|:|Arabian|:|Knives.|:|
|:|Rosa|:|7 years old|:|Spanish mustang|:|Knives.|:|
|;|Svetlana|:|11 years old|:|Mustang|:|Knives.|:|
|:|Half Pint|:|12 years old|:|Mustang|:|Jaedina|:|
|:|Whiskey|:|6 years old|:|Thoroughbred|:|Jaedina|:|
|:|Devine|:|9 years old|:|Paint|:|Jaedina|:|
|:|Euphoria|:|8 years old|:|Jaedina|:|
|:|Avenue|:|15 years old|:|Thoroughbred|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Bella|:|5 years old|:|Quarter horse x stock horse|:|stitch ♡||:|
|:|Rose|:|13 years old|:|Arabian|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Pandora|:|12 years old|:|Orlv trotter|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Neveah|:|15 years old|:|Frisian sport horse|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Shiloh|:|10 years old|:|swedish warmblood x arabian x thoroughbred|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Lylly|:|3 years old|:|Trakehner|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Pompeii|:|15 years old|:|Arabian|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Breeze|:|4 years old|:|Ember1989|:|
|:|Freyja|:|12 years old|:|Quarter horse|:|Laurara|:|
|:|Sif|:|9 years old|:|American Warmblood|:|Laurara|:|
|:|Hlín|:|6 years old|:|Arabian|:|Laurara|:|
|:|Astrid|:|7 years old|:|Gipsy Vanner|:|Laurara|:|
|:|Cricket|:|6 years old|:|American Paint horse|:|Insignia.Peril|:|
|:|Cheyenne|:|4 years old|:|American Paint horse|:|Insignia.Peril|:|
|:|Athena|:|10 years old|:|Quarter horse|:|Insignia.Peril|:|
|:|Sinful|:|14 years old|:|Arabian|:|Scarlit|:|
|:|Fable|:|10 years old|:|Arabian|:|Scarlit|:|
|:|Mint|:|9 years old|:|Thoroughbred|:|Scarlit|:|
|:|Siren|:|8 years old|:|Arabian|:|Scarlit|:|
|:|Ziniah|:|10 years old|:|Marwari|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Calypso|:|14 years old|:|Paint horse|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Venus|:|13 years old|:|Quarter horse|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Arielle|:|13 years old|:|Andalusian x Quarter horse|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Allergo|:|9 years old|:|Arabian|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Zahra|:|13 years old|:|Arabian|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Reign|:|11 years old|:|Quarter Horse|:|Nightsong-Shadowclan|:|
|:|Poebe|:|4 years old|:|Paint horse|:|XxEchoTheCatxX|:|

|:|NAME |:|AGE|:|BREED|:|PLAYED BY|:|

|:|Romeo|:|13 years old|:|Appaloosa|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|King|:|15 years old|:|Shire|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|Prince|:|16 years old|:|Fox trotter|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|Icarus|:|10 years old|:|Paint|:|Jaedina|:|
|:|Olympus|:|13 years old|:|Frisian X Arabian cross|:|Jaedina|:|
|:|Zeke|:|11 years old|:|Quarter Horse x Mustang|:|Knives.|:|
|:|Baine|:|7 years old|:|Frisian|:|Knives.|:|
|:|Hellian|:|15 years old|:|Iris sport horse x Irish draft|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Vagabond|:|14 years old|:|Arabian|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Dajarin|:|13 years old|:|Selle Francais x Arabian warmblood|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Odin|:|13 years old|:|Orlov Trotter|:|Laurara|:|
|:|Thor|:|6 years old|:|Orlov Trotter|:|Laurara|:|
|:|Keebler|:|9 years old|:|Saddlebred x Arabian|:|Insignia.Peril|:|
|:|Maze Runner|:|13 years old|:|Warmblood|:|nsignia.Peril|:|
|:|Riot|:|14 years old|:|Arabian|:|Scarlit|:|
|:|Khatar|:|12 years old|:|Arabian|:|Scarlit|:|
|:|Apache|:|15 years old|:|Thoroughbred|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Trigger|:|15 years old|:|Marwari|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Patriot|:|15 years old|:|Quarter horse|:|♔ Aesthetic ♔|:|
|:|Valkrum|:|8 years old|:|Draft x Quarter horse x Arabian |:| Nightsong-Shadowclan|:|

|:|NAME |:|AGE|:|GENDER|:|BREED|:|MOTHER/DAM|:|PLAYED BY|:|

|:|Lily|:|3 months|:|Female|:|Mother/Dam:Aqua|:|Sabino x Shire|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|Melody|:|7 months|:|Female|:|Mother/Dam:Melanie|:|Gipsy Vanner|:|-Floflo le Floo-|:|
|:|Kandy Kane Kisses|:|6 months|:|Female|:|Mother/Dam:None|:|Warmblood|:|Insignia.Peril|:|
|:|Potema|:|two weeks|:|Female|:|Mother/Dam:Fable(adopt)|:|Orlv trotter x thoroughbred|:|stitch ♡|:|
|:|Adobe|:|1 year|:|Female|:|Mother/Dam:Reign|:|Quarter horse x draft |:| Nightsong-Shadowclan|:|
|:|Leo|:|1 year|:|Male|:|Mother/Dam:Unkown//Deceased|:|Percheron|:|XxEchoTheCatxX|:|

Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 28 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Herds

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:00 am

Odin's herd
Mares:
Angel

Romeo's herd
Mares:
Breeze
Cheyenne

Khatar's herd
Mares:
Cricket

Vagabond's herd
Mares:
Candy

There are unlimited characters and herds. You can have as many mares in your herd as you want. DO NOT put your own mares into your own stallion's herd.

Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:37 am, edited 10 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horse sounds/vocalization

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:34 am

|| ~ Horse sounds/ Vocalization ~ ||

The most common ''horse noise'' we can think of. Whinnies (neighs) can mean different things, depending of the mood of the horse. An anxious whinny/neigh can be more high-pitched and it might be followed by flicking ears or a low tail. A neigh might also be used to catch the attention of another horse.

Snorting
    A snort might be a sign of a horse being annoyed or excited- It also depends on the accompanying body language.

Nicker
    A nicker is a nice, kind, friendly sounds and it's used as a "Hi!" or ''Hello!''. Stallions can nicker to a mare, or a mare might nicker to a stallion or a foal.

Squeals
    A squeal can be a sign of a threat. A stallion might squeal at a his rival/ another stallion. e.g. ''Bob squealed as Joe tried to kick him''. Though, it might also be used by a younger horse to show it's playfulness. e.g. ''Sisi squealed happily as Dan begun to play with her''.

Roaring
    A horse might roar when annoyed. It might as a threat basically telling the other horse ''Hey, back off!'' or ''Get away!'' e.g.
    ''Bob let out a low roar to Joe, telling him to back off''.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Movements/body language

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 am

|| ~ Horse movements/ body language ~ ||

Ears that are flattened back are a sign that a horse is very upset about something
Ears that are flicking back and forth are a clear sign that the horse is alert

Head
A horse holding his head high means that the hose is alert/curious

Legs
A horse will paw or stamp with it's front legs/leg when it is feeling impatient or uncomfortable
Lifting either one front leg or back leg is a sign/threat that the horse might kick
Cocking a back leg and resting the front edge of it's hoof on the ground means that the horse is feeling relaxed

Tail
In addition to swatting away bothersome pests, tail swishing can also indicate agitation and can be a warning for other horses to keep their distance.
A horse will sometimes raise their tail when they are feeling happy
A horse might lift their tail up when running. Horses usually like to lift their tails up when trotting, galloping, etc

Other
A horse rearing might be a sign of aggression towards another horse e.g. stallion threatening another stallion. However, a younger horse might rear in play
A horse might buck/kick when they feel threatened or when they are trying to make another horse back off. It might also be used in play or in fights with other horses or predators.
Snaking is when a horse pins it's ears back against it's head and they lower their head and they slightly move it around other horses, basically telling them to move. It's mostly used by stallions who are trying to steal other mares away from another stallion.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Plains of Paradise NEW/ACCEPTING

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:50 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please post all forms here. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 1

Postby eventer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HELLIAN

xx hellian xx bachelor stallion xx fifteen years xx irish sport horse x irish draught xx tags ;; open xx

xx mares ;; none xx
xx spring foals ;; none xx

a tall dashing dapple grey stallion stood beside a large weeping willow tree, just off to the side, wind gently blowing the leaves over his back, occasionally earning a twitch or a flick of the ear. he was looking, listening for mares whom he could happily claim, it was spring, he'd lost his herd through the winter, and probably still smelt of his mares, hellian swished his tail at the flies that pestered his glorious coat, sticking onto his body like fleas on a dog. after a few too many flies for his liking landed on his face and around his eyes, he bobbed his head and shook his dark mane over his neck, his thick long forelock swishing over his eyes to remove the damn things. he took a deep breath and looked around before letting out a loud bellow, a familiar bellow that all stallions had. it was almost a challenges bellow, it was a warning to stallions, but to mares, it was a greeting, a familiar sound that mares seemed to love, and were often attracted by it, the louder the better. he waited a few moments before walking off a small distance, before sucking in some air and letting out another bellowing whinny, ears twitching here and there for any mares replies.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VAGABOND

xx vagabond xx bachelor stallion xx fourteen years xx arabian xx tags ;; open xx

xx mares ;; none xx

vagabond stood tall, proud, arabians were such a proud breed many of them saw themselves as better, a better being than any other horse, he personally didn't, but no matter how kind or sweet the horse was, if they were arabian, or even just part arabian, they were naturally proud, arrogant, stubborn and fierce, it was part of who the breed was. they were their signature traits. he trotted calmly along the river bank just off from the water, head held high and tail held twice as high, flagged in it's natural position as he trotted along, showing off for any peeking mares. he tossed his head a little arrogantly, clearly proud of himself as he danced along calmly. with a soft snort, he jumped sideways enthusiastically and bucked before letting out a loud whinny to try and attract mares, and to get rid of any young... or well, any stallions really. pesky little things interfering with what was his. he snorted loudly and stood with a proud stance before letting out another loud whinny.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DAJARIN

xx arin xx bachelor stallion xx thirteen years xx selle francais x arabian warmblood xx tags ;; open xx

xx mares ;; none xx

the bay stallion swished his dark tail as he moved calmly through the flowery meadow, the long spring grass that grew long in this part of the meadow tickled against his stomach as he walked, occasionally growing itchy, dajarin would stop and turn his head to chew at the spot that was irritating him before continuing on his way. occasionally letting out a loud whinny before moving on his way, tail swishing, eyes blinking, and occasionally letting out a small toss of his head to free himself from the flies that bothered him. he stopped when something waded through the grass, he spun his hind quarters away from it and pinned his ears, striking the ground he stared down at the grass at the approaching creature. he snorted loudly and when small, half starved wolf peered from the grass with two pups, arin looked at it curiously, it was no threat to him without a pack. and there was no pack to be seen. he watched as the three wolves wondered through the grass and settled by a tree, there a dead deer lay, obviously killed by something, but not the female wolf, she was too malnourished to take down such a large doe.
    he watched momentarily before sighing and walking off, flicking his tail as he walked, heading towards the larger meadow, that while shorter grass, was rich in clover and rather lovely tasting flowers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AVENUE

xx avenue xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat three xx thoroughbred xx tags ;; open xx

avenue text

BELLA

xx bella xx lone mare xx five years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat two xx quarter horse x stock horse xx tags ;; open xx

bella text

ROSE

xx rose xx lone mare xx thirteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat four xx arabian xx tags ;; open xx

rose text

SHILOH

xx shiloh xx lone mare xx ten years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat two xx swedish warmblood x arabian x thoroughbred xx tags ;; open xx

shiloh text

LYLLY

xx lylly xx lone mare xx three years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; covered xx trakehner xx tags ;; open xx

lylly text

POMPEII

xx pompeii xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; pregnant xx arabian xx tags ;; open xx

pompeii text

PANDORA

xx pandora xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat three xx orlov trotter xx tags ;; open xx

pandora text

NEVEAH

xx neveah xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat two xx friesian sport horse xx tags ;; open xx

neveah text

POTEMA

xx potema xx lone filly xx two weeks xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; none xx orlov trotter x thoroughbred xx tags ;; fable xx

potema stood with her adoptive dam, flicking her little bay tail as she moved into a trot, first just prancing around her dam before picking up a canter, soft squeals of excitement leaving her little maw as she bolted circles around her dam, kicking her heels up in the air as she ran around. she bolted around for quite some time and after a bit got a little too bold and cocky and spun too tightly, losing her hind legs she slipped and fell on her side with a rather loud thud, sliding down a small rather decent cliff, about a meter or two high onto soft grass, she rolled a few times before snorting as she got to the bottom, just out of sight of fable, a little in shock of what she just did, potema lay there upright for a moment, snorting softly. before quickly getting to her feet, looking around for a moment before realising she lost sight of her dam, with a squeal, she attempted to climb back up. small panicked whinnies escaping her rubbery lips as she called for her dam, trying to step up onto the ground. but each time she simply slipped back down the short ravine, she didn't have experience on how to handle the ravines, unlike her dam... just another thing to add to the million things, that her beloved dam had to teach her.

--- oh my god i can't wait for potema to have the adoration and protection that ally got <3 ---
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛The Plains of Paradise (wild horses)NEW/ACCEPTING

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:57 am

♥𝓡𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜
_____🙟Roses are red, violets are blue, you're my obsession and i love you🙝_____
    || Stallion || 14 years || Appaloosa || Tags: OPEN || Mares: None || Foals: None ||
    Romeo lowered his head down to graze. The day was quite beautiful. The sun was shining, birds singing their daylight songs... He stood near a pink cherry tree. As the wind gently blew through the tree's leaves, the pink flowers begun to slowly fall from the tree, and down on to the ground. The area under the tree was covered in pink petals and Romeo enjoyed munching on these sweet petals. He ripped off some grass and he lifted his head back up. He begun to scan his surroundings with his eyes, staying alert just in case any predators would come around or anything. For now, everything seemed to be alright. The plains seemed to be very peaceful and nothing has happened yet. He swallowed the bits of grass and then he lowered his head again, munching on some of the pink petals and ripping off some grass. He cocked a back leg, relaxing and he soon thought about other horses. Where were they? So far, he saw nothing.

♚𝓚𝒾𝓃𝑔
    _____🙟A true king never sacrifices his queen🙝_____
    || Stallion || 15 years || Shire || Tags: OPEN || Mares: None || Foals: None ||
    The tall stallion walked around the plains scanning his surroundings. So far, he didn't see one horse. Not even one. He saw many foxes as he walked around. Bunnies, birds, other animals... But not a single horse. Maybe the area he was in just wasn't good enough. Hm. He was in the middle of a empty space after all... He begun to gallop around, trying to find a better place. He soon found a place. It was quite pretty. There was tall grass, pretty colorful flowers taking up some space and a lonely, beautiful tree sitting in the middle of a meadow. And luckily, he did see a few horses in the distance now. Finally. After months of being alone after being released back into the wild, he finally found yet another horse. With a snort, King decided not to approach just yet. He needed to think of approaching someone better. He lowered his head down to graze and he continued to think about other things. He liked being free. At least there was no human around to make him do other things. And at least he didn't have to wear heavy tack all the time and be kept inside a small stall.

♛𝓟𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
    _____🙟A true prince would be nothing without his princess🙝_____
    ||Stallion|| 16 years || Fox Trotter || Tags: OPEN || Mares: None || Foals: None ||
    Flicking his long tail, standing with his head high, proud, the tall stallion trotted around majestically. His legs were lifted up and placed down perfectly as he trotted around the beautiful, open fields. He begun to shake his shiny, fluffy mane, proudly as he trotted around, showing off a little bit. He puffed out his chest as he stopped from his trot. He let out a snort and he lifted his tail up, proudly. He lowered his head down to graze and fill up his stomach a little bit. As he ripped off some grass, the Prince lifted his head back up, scanning his surroundings. Seeing a few mares, stallions and foals around made him want to go and talk to them. But to be fair, he couldn't be bothered to do so right now.

✧𝓐𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁
    _____🙟Friends are kisses blown to us by angels🙝_____
    ||Mare|| 9 years || Purebred Spanish horse || Tags: OPEN || Herd: None// Unclaimed ||
    The mare grazed calmly. She stood in a meadow full of tall grass, flowers and in the middle of the meadow, there sat a beautiful, lonely tree. She would take a small step forward as she would rip some grass off. She munched on some small flowers,
    enjoying the sweet taste of them. She flicked her tail to get rid of some annoying flies and her ears would flick at the sound of almost anything, staying alert. She needed to stay alert just in case of anything, right? The white- coated mare lifted her head up and looked around her, seeing some stallions and mares around. She snorted unsure if someone would approach her or not. She didn't know how to approach anyone else. But in the end, she probably will end up going to talk to someone if no one would talk to her. She begun to walk around the meadow and scanned her surroundings with her eyes. The place was pretty, yes. She enjoyed it so far.

✬𝓐 𝓺𝓿𝓪
    _____🙟My fake plants died because i didn't pretend to water them🙝_____
    ||Mare||10 years old|| Sabino || Tags: Lily, OPEN || Herd: None//Unclaimed ||
    Aqua stood close to her little filly. She watched the filly chase butterflies and Aqua's heart melted immediately. Lily remineded her of how she used to personally chase butterflies all the time. She missed being young. Just being a filly, having no worries and playing all the time. Time was flying by so fast... For a second you were a foal, and as you blinked, you were suddenly a fully grown horse. Things changed so quickly... She watched Lily gallop after the butterfly. The mare walked after her filly, a bit worried. ''Lily, darling, stay close.''She called after her filly. She watched the filly suddenly gallop back. Aqua begun to groom Lily's short mane, with love. She would make sure nothing happened to her small, little piece of her heart. She would protect her like she was the only thing keeping Aqua alive.

❁𝓛𝒾𝓁𝓎
    _____🙟Flowers blossom only when you smile🙝_____
    ||Filly||3 months||Sabino x Shire || Tags: Aqua, OPEN || Herd: None ||
    The small filly begun to play around and chase butterflies. Ah, it was so nice to just relax, play and do whatever you wanted. Being a filly was nice. She never really wanted to grow up. Ever. She continued to chase after the little butterfly. Then, the small insect landed on the filly's muzzle. Lily sneezed and the butterfly begun to fly away. She watched it fly for a moment before starting to chase after it again. She begun to gallop after it as fast as she could, until she heard her mother's voice. She suddenly turned around and she galloped back to her mother. She let her mother groom her. Lily liked it whenever she was showed a bit of love and was being groomed. It was very nice. She begun to shake her short mane and she lifted her short tail up happily.

♞𝓜𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑒
    _____🙟I am grateful for you being there for me even when i didn't want you to be🙝_____
    || Mare || 15 years old || Gipsy Vanner || Tags: Melody, OPEN || Herd: None//Unclaimed||
    Melanie looked around her and she stood close to Melody. She groomed her filly, gently, before moving away from her and walking around to see if there were any horses nearby. She let out a whinny, making her presence known. She snorted and she lowered her head down to graze. She enjoyed the sweet taste of these small, yellow and white flowers. They were quite good to munch on. She would take a step forward as she would graze and rip off some grass and flowers. She lifted her head up and she begun to shake her long mane. It was getting quite hot. But of course, since she had a lot of hair and everything, she would be boiling. She wasn't really looking forward to summer much.

♫𝓜𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎
    _____🙟Music is the only things that makes me want to fly🙝_____
    || Filly || 7 months old || Gipsy Vanner || Tags: Melanie, OPEN || Herd: None ||
    The filly let her mother groom her. She liked being groomed by her, it was a nice feeling. But as the mare moved away, Melody followed her. She watched her graze and Melody lowered her head down, trying some of the flowers as well. They were quite nice, yeah. She stood near her mother and grazed a little bit beside her. She then lifted her head up and scanned her surroundings, seeing a few horses in the distance. She begun to trot around her mother with her short tail held high. She kept her eyes on a few horses, hoping someone would come and approach and she also hoped that they would want to play. She begun to shake her short mane as her mother did so too. She followed in her hoof steps, after all.

☫𝓒𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎
    _____🙟Your smile is much sweeter than candy it'self🙝_____
    || Mare || 12 years old || Shire || Tags: OPEN || Herd: None// Unclaimed ||
    The tall mare walked around the meadows. She looked around her, seeing a few horses in the distance but she decided not to make her presence known. She snorted and she flicked her long tail to get rid of some of the annoying flies. She liked company, yes, but sometimes company could be bad. Oh, darn it, what was she thinking again... Candy lowered her head down to graze and get a good taste of these flowers. They weren't that bad. She continued to munch on some flowers and grass, thinking about tons of different things. She kinda wanted summer and spring to last forever. Especially spring since it seemed like the best time of the year. She hated autumn and winter no matter how pretty they were.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛The Plains of Paradise (wild horses)NEW/ACCEPTING

Postby jaedina » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:04 am

Icarus
Stallion||10||Paint||Mares:None||Foals:None||Tags:Open

Icarus grazed quietly in the tall grassy area of the plains. The grass blowed across him easternly, taking his mane and tail as well. It was a soft breeze that he enjoyed, cooling him off on this sunny day. The red of his coat was dark and glistening from the sweat he was slowly building up. He trudged in the tall grass slowly, his ear forward and head slightly down in a relaxed manner. His tail swished at the occasional flys that came his way. He twitched his ears occasionally, seeing if he heard anything near by. He had been quiet lonely lately after he lost his mares. The winter was tough, being all alone during it. He had high hopes of this new coming spring though because he knew he was older and more experienced now, and he wouldn't have as tough a time keeping his mares as he had in the past. He let out a few whinnies and snorts as he started walking into shorter grass. He trudged up a nearby hill, to have a vantage point on some of the possible mares that could be around. He scanned the grassy meadows below him to see someone. He neighed to them excitingly, rearing up slightly.

Olympus
Stallion||13||Friesian Arabian Cross||Mares:None||Foals:None||Tags:Open

Olympus kept a pace of a slow trot as he roamed the beautiful meadows. Throughout all of his years in the wild he rarely ever stopped to admire what theses lands were. He slowed his pace to a walk, his head high and ears perked forward as he came across a field of various flowers. It reminded him of his younger years as he was still a young yearling and when he would play in fields like these. He approached one of the flowers, it seemed to be a daisy of sorts. He stuck his nose onto the small flower and smelled it. The small white petals sucked up into his nostrils, some detaching from the flower themselves. He snorted and reared up, the feeling aggravated him. He squealed as he tried to get them out. He was trashing his body around, slamming his front hooves on the ground every chance he got. From someone elses point of view he probably looked like a crazy bachelor that had no clue as to what he was doing. He snorted once more, and a small white petal, now covered in a liquidy substance, cascaded from his nostril. He huffed, annoyed at the danity petals. He swished his tail back and forth as he lifted his head. Out of all the years, this was the only time he wished a mare wasn't in his present, so they wouldn't have witnessed his embrassing moment.

Half Pint
Mare||12||Mustang||Stallion:None||Foals:None||Heat:Approching||Tags:Open

Hp's jaw moved lazily as it chewed up some green grass. Her head hung slightly and ears laid forward in a relaxed manner. Her tail swished back and forth, the flys gravitating to her coat. She looked around occasionally to see if any lone mares or hopeful stallions were around, but to no prevail she never saw one. She hadn't been this long without a stallion before, which wasnt a bother for her because she could hold her own, but she was starting to get lonesome. She chewed up a few more mouth fulls of grass before she couldn't take the bugs anymore.this was an excessive amount today and she didn't like it one bit. She wondered her way toward a water hole where she quickly slurped up some cool water before trudging into the water. She went about knee deep before she began to trash her left front leg in it, making many splashes and a noise that could be herd from a decent distance away. Once she thought she had thrashed her leg in the water enough, she bent her front legs down and then her back legs so she could roll in the shallow water. Her coat must have just got dirty in the last few days more so then she though, causing the swarm of flies. She stayed trashing on her back a few more moments before she got up, water dripping from her belly as she made her way out of the water. She shook her head, her mane flopping around as she did and getting rid of some of the extra water.

Whiskey
Mare||6||Thoroughbred||Stallion:None||Foals:None||Heat:Approaching||Tags:Open

Whiskey walked carefully along the breezy plains. She didn't like being alone like she was now. Only being in the wild for 4 years didn't give her much experience at all as how to be wild, and this was the first time she was without a stallion since she arrived. She wondered aimlessly, hoping that a stallion would come along and take her so she wouldn't have to be lost in her own thoughts. She had a sudden itch to run, and so she let herself do it. Running was the only thing that could calm her down. Her long legs carried her briskly across the meadows, her mane whsiping behind her and her tail held up and flowing. She would whinny occasionally, throwing her head up. She hopped that this would catch the attention of some stallion that might be around. As she peaked a small hill she slowed her pace until a stop. She looked around for a moment until she saw a horse in the field below. She was giddy with excitement, her first horse in ages! She trotted her way down the hill gracefully but slowly. She didn't approch the, now what should could see was a stallion, but she made herself known to him that she was around as she began grazing.

Devine
Mare||9||Paint||Stallion:None||Foals:None||Heat:Approaching||Tags:Open

Devine swished her tail as she trotted along, her head high. Her coat shined in the beating sun. She was excited for the new coming spring, for there would be new foals and stallions roaming around. She couldn't wait to play with some new horses and make new friends. She whinnyed out for someone, hoping she could finally talk to another.

Euphoria
Mare||8||Lippitt Morgan||Stallion:None||Foals:None||Heat:Approaching||Tags:Open

Euphoria pranced around giddily. Her ears flickered as she stayed alert to what was going on around her, for she still wasn't used to the country side yet. She thought about her younger life back in span, those 2 years of being treated elegantly. She didn't crave that anymore, and she finally liked being out in the wild. She stopped to crazy below a small willow tree, leaving herself in the cool shade.

(Sorry that last few got short but I kinda ran out of what to say lol, and I'm on mobile so if there are grammar mistakes I'm sorry, I try to catch as many as I can. I just realized it took me 3 hours to write this too lol c:))
Last edited by jaedina on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me