/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - wolf role-play

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should there be more rank options?

Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes : 17

/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - wolf role-play

Postby Horse » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Before a storm created havoc deep in the northern woods, two packs lived separate from each-
      other ever since the large original pack they once lived as split because of betrayal, violence, and
      hardship. When the pack split because of disputes the alpha male and alpha female had between
      each other regarding how to fix hardships in their pack, the alpha female and her followers created
      a pack called Thunder Pack while the alpha male and his followers created a pack titled Lightning
      Pack
      . The two packs survived through generations of wolves until the hurricane hit. The hurricane
      wretched the packs' territories and caused scarcity of prey in the remaining forests; the most devasta-
      ting loss of all, however, was that both of the packs' count of wolves decreased- many lives were lost
      during the hurricane. Now the wolves are forced to travel to find a new territory that they both need
      to survive on... But can the two rival packs work together to find it?

// discussion & forms - forms are being accepted on the discussion thread!
      started and open!
Last edited by Horse on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:38 am, edited 13 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// plot and updates

Postby Horse » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:46 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      The two packs, Thunder and Lightning, will travel to find new territory. They will travel near each other however not exactly with each other; they are both still rival packs. They will help each other out only when necessarily needed, although they will eventually- or further into the role-play- learn that working together may be best. By the time they find the new territory- which will be very far into the role-play- they will have bonded.

As the two packs travel to search for new land, they will encounter new terrain, new weather, and new threats. In the role-play, I will be posting "terrain," "weather," and "threat" updates. "Terrain updates" will tell you when the pack has crossed a certain terrain to search for a territory and when they will encounter another. This will allow the wolves to progress and "travel" onto new lands as the role-play proceeds. This will also offer the pack new obstacles and challenges to come, depending on the terrain or land given. "Weather updates" will update the pack on the weather near the terrain. "Threat updates" can list the threats on the terrain. : LATEST UPDATE - 2nd Update

These updates will be given whether a role-player is active or is not active. The new updates are not meant to leave anyone behind; they are to move the role-playing process forward. The wolves will automatically move on with the journey when updates are posted. For example, if a role-player has their character talk with another in one area and then an update is posted, he or she can have their character continue talk with the other character in the new, updated place (ex. after a terrain update).

Last edited by Horse on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// rules

Postby Horse » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Check out the rules before you join;
      - chicken smoothie rules apply
      - please join with at least two wolves- put one in each pack (join with two wolves)
      - please be child-friendly... no foul language, no inappropriate scenes, no descriptive gore
      - please refrain from posting pretty font (like fontmeme) or pictures on your role-play posts; they're considered spam
      - mxm & fxf relationships are allowed as well as mxf
      - please only post one picture per character <3
      - do not join with a wolf in heat, or with a pup
      - no god-modding or power-playing
      - post at least three sentences with correct grammar and punctuation
      - chat & post forms on the discussion thread & wait to be accepted before you role-play
      - please do not steal any of the information that i wrote from this role-play; it took me some time to come up with it

Last edited by Horse on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// thunder pack

Postby Horse » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 pm

This is Thunder Pack- a pack known to be composed of extremely loyal, intelligent, and generally outgoing wolves. This pack uses its intelligence to its advantage in addition to its wolves' strong skills in hunting. These wolves treat each other like family, although a prominent respect is held among the wolves.

H I G H - R A N K S

d'artagnan - male //
      Meet your alpha. The alpha holds the responsibility of leading and guiding the pack for its safety. The alpha is the most dominant and respected wolf in the pack as he or she acts as the guardian of his or her pack. Although the alpha is usually a caring and responsible figure, he or she is not to be fooled; the alpha is generally one of the smartest and strongest wolves in its pack! - The original alpha's mate will become a second alpha, ruling with the original alpha.

avias - female //
      Greet your beta! The beta holds the second highest rank in the pack. He or she holds close ties with the alpha, as he or she helps the alpha rule over and guide the pack. This wolf typically takes the alpha's position when the alpha travels or passes. Like the alpha, the beta is very respected and is often a clever and strong wolf to be ruling next to the alpha. - The original beta's mate will become a second beta, ruling with the original beta.

juniper - female //
      This is your healer. The healer knows how to help injured and ill wolves. He or she is responsible for making sure that the pack is in good health. - There is only one healer in this pack.

M I D D L E - R A N K S

aiden - male // direin - male // katerinka - female // ryuu - male // marco - male // gunner - female // esper - female // eva - female
      unlimited subordinates - open
      These are the subordinates. The subordinates are middle-ranked wolves of the wolf pack. They are responsible for the pack's daily chores, like hunting, exploring, and patrolling pack territory. They are expected to pay a great amount of respect to their alpha[s] and beta[s], although they typically do more chores than the alpha[s] or beta[s] do on a daily basis! - There can be a countless number of subordinates in this pack.

L O W - R A N K S

unlimited omegas - open
      The omegas hold the lowest rank in the pack. The wolves that hold this rank are usually too young to be a subordinate, too old or weak to carry out daily chores, or are not favored by the higher ranks. They are typically known to not be treated as well as the other ranked wolves, but they do a great deal for the pack. They often watch over the pups of the pack, and the able omegas generally do even more work than the subordinates do! - There can be a countless amount of omegas.

Last edited by Horse on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:00 am, edited 18 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// lightning pack

Postby Horse » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:04 pm

Meet the wolves of Lightning Pack. This pack's wolves are known for their battle skills and fierce or rather mysterious attitudes. The wolves in this pack are generally strong battlers and good hunters. They treat each other more with respect than like family, although some individual wolves in the pack do hold close ties.

H I G H - R A N K S

zirconium - male //
      Meet your alpha. The alpha holds the responsibility of leading and guiding the pack for its safety. The alpha is the most dominant and respected wolf in the pack as he or she acts as the guardian of his or her pack. Although the alpha is usually a caring and responsible figure, he or she is not to be fooled; the alpha is generally one of the smartest and strongest wolves in its pack! - The original alpha's mate will become a second alpha, ruling with the original alpha.

cain - male //
      Greet your beta! The beta holds the second highest rank in the pack. He or she holds close ties with the alpha, as he or she helps the alpha rule over and guide the pack. This wolf typically takes the alpha's position when the alpha travels or passes. Like the alpha, the beta is very respected and is often a clever and strong wolf to be ruling next to the alpha. - The original beta's mate will become a second beta, ruling with the original beta.

kandé - female //
      This is your healer. The healer knows how to help injured and ill wolves. He or she is responsible for making sure that the pack is in good health. - There is only one healer in this pack.

M I D D L E - R A N K S

ikebana - female // torquve - female // volo - male // romeo - male // tailor - female // aki - female //
      unlimited subordinates - open
      These are the subordinates. The subordinates are middle-ranked wolves of the wolf pack. They are responsible for the pack's daily chores, like hunting, exploring, and patrolling pack territory. They are expected to pay a great amount of respect to their alpha[s] and beta[s], although they typically do more chores than the alpha[s] or beta[s] do on a daily basis! - There can be a countless number of subordinates in this pack.

L O W - R A N K S

kiyoshi - female //
      unlimited omegas - open
      The omegas hold the lowest rank in the pack. The wolves that hold this rank are usually too young to be a subordinate, too old or weak to carry out daily chores, or are not favored by the higher ranks. They are typically known to not be treated as well as the other ranked wolves, but they do a great deal for the pack. They often watch over the pups of the pack, and the able omegas generally do even more work than the subordinates do! - There can be a countless amount of omegas.

Last edited by Horse on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:01 am, edited 15 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// relationships

Postby Horse » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:02 am

╔═════════════╗

wolf > wolf // wolf likes wolf
      wolf [>] wolf // wolf secretly likes wolf
      wolf >< wolf // both like each other
      wolf - wolf // mates
      wolf x wolf // once were mates
      wolf < pups > wolf // these wolves have
      pups together
      wolf = wolf // siblings

╚═════════════╝

katerinka > beowolf //
      katerinka [>] zirconium //
      d'artagnan >< kandé //
      aiden > mishka //
      juniper > conan //
      zirconium > mishka //
      zirconium > volo //
      mishka > d'artagnan //
      oscar > zirconium //
      tailor > romeo //

Last edited by Horse on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// loners

Postby Horse » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:03 am

There are a few loners that follow after the packs. The packs sometimes see them as "threats," but maybe they just need something to hang on to after their territory may have been destroyed in the hurricane. All loners have their stories. There are only a few loner slots open.

oscar - male // zoren - female // asher - male // not open
Last edited by Horse on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// reserved

Postby Horse » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:04 am

reserved for future use
Horse