[♛] ' WE WILL REMAIN ➳ mods please lock.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Who should win the war?

Vigilance.
27%
Odious.
27%
Nobody/Tie.
36%
Other idea! [PM or comment on discussion.]
9%

Total votes : 11

[♛] ' WE WILL REMAIN ➳ mods please lock.

Postby galaxial » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 am

x

───────────────────────────────────────
WITH xOR xWITHOUTx YOU.

x
Last edited by galaxial on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:28 am, edited 11 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' PLOT

Postby galaxial » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:27 am

x
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImagexxxImage───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Centuries ago, the packs ruled and thrived. They kept order among the wolves, peace and stability. The largest and biggest pack, however, was known as the Vigilance. Hence the name, the wolves were very watchful, challenging those who wished to cause disruption in the wolf world. Traitors were not hesitated to be thrown out, and enemies were banished. The world was at peace. One night, a young male pup was born. With dark grey fur, and striking cold blue eyes, right from the moment he opened his eyes, he was ambitious. He was known by the name of Keyon. Always trying to prove himself to Koda, the Alpha Female, he soon proved his worth. He'd won the rank of Beta - and the Alpha Female's heart. Keyon, oblivious to her feelings continued on his quest to climb up the rankings. Upon luck, he met a rogue wolf. Sollus. The male admired her fiesty spirit and personality and soon, the two were mated. Koda, curious as to where Keyon sneaked off at night, followed him, seeing that his mystery mate was expecting pups. She was heartbroken and furious. The birthing of Keyon's pups was unsuccessful, and Sollus died. Bringing the pups back to camp, Keyon was banished from the pack and publicly humiliated. Seething in grief and anger, Keyon formed his own 'pack'. Odious. The name lived up to it's reputation. Regretting his own choices in love, he'd made a plan to overthrow the packs.. And bloodthirsty rogues would rule the land.
x
Last edited by galaxial on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' RULES

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:06 am

x

ImagexxxxxImage

ROLEPLAY RULES

1. All Tess rules apply.

2. Be literate. Please write at least three detailed sentences per reply! "He smiled." is not much to reply to, and makes the roleplay die down due to people not having much to reply to. Also, please try to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.

3. No powerplaying please. If you don't know what powerplaying is, it is doing actions out of a wolf's natural ability. For example, you cannot crush a wolf's skull. Please no.

4. Seeing that this is a highly active roleplay, there will be no hesitation to kick you out if you are inactive.

5. Forms will go on the discussion and forms thread. So will OOC chat. Marking isn't allowed, sorry.

6. You may not have a crush on one of your own characters.

7. Please don't start any major drama without my permission. Small spats are allowed, but if it gets out of hand, you'll be asked to close it off.

8. Fade to black when needed. Take dirty roleplay on a different website if you must...

9. You may not kill another person's character without their consent.

10. No bullying / harassment will be tolerated OOC.

11. You may have a maximum of three characters.

12. Be realistic! No oddly coloured wolves, powers etc. Deformities are fine.

13. You must disable signatures when on the main thread [ here ]. I'd like to keep the roleplay as neat as possible.

14. Please don't code in neon colours as it can be a little harsh to the eyes.

15. Please try to keep genders even. The pack cannot have 10 females and 1 male.

16. No LGBTQ+ characters please. I am NOT against the community, it's just that others may be uncomfortable with it and perhaps it would be a tad unrealistic. <3

PACK RULES

Bold - Rogues/Odious | Italics - Pack/Vigilance | Normal - Both | * - Breakable. If you break a rule, punishments will follow.

The Alpha's word is law.*

Upon betrayal, you will be banished immediately.

Being mates with a member of an enemy pack is forbidden.*

High respect is required in the presence of superiors.*

Ranks are not to be challenged by sparring. You must work for them.

Respect all members, even Omegas.*

You are allowed to challenge wolves for ranks besides the King/Queen, Dams, Elders, Pups and Trainees. As for the rest of the ranks, you must ask the King/Queen first before doing so.

x
Last edited by galaxial on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 am, edited 8 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' RANKINGS ➳ vigilance pack.

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:30 am

x

VIGILANCE PACK

Alpha Male & Female; The dominant pair of the pack, these two wolves do the most decision making and lead the pack. Submission is normally required at their presence, and the pair are traditionally mated. These two wolves must work together well to benefit the pack and are highly respected.

Beta Male & Female; The Beta pair is second in command over the pack. They assist the Alphas with helping to maintain the pack and help with decision making. They are next in line for Alpha, unless said so otherwise. High respect is required in the presence of a Beta.

Delta; The Delta is the peacekeeper of the pack, and assists the Alphas so that their hands aren't as full. They help maintain the pack's morale, and ensure that all bonds are close between packmembers.

Medic; The Medic is a wolf who is skilled at the art of healing. They know what herbs to use to heal other wolves and monitor the health of the pack. These wolves are allowed to have mates, but not pups as it distracts them from their work. These wolves cannot interpret 'prophecies' or 'omens' due to the fact that they have no religion [ eg. Starclan ].

Subordinates; Subordinates make up the bulk of the pack and have no assigned job. They typically hunt, fight and patrol around the pack's borders. Subordinates must be equally skilled in each task they are assigned to do.

Dams; A Dam is a temporary rank a female wolf will take on when expecting pups, or when they need to take care of dependent pups. These wolves are checked in on quite frequently by wolves to monitor and visit pups.

Elders; Elders are wolves who are old enough to retire from their rank to live a life of peace. They are normally quite wise, and are looked upon for advice.

Trainees; Wolves that are 6 moons and up, ready to begin their quest to get an official ranking in the pack.

Pups; The young of the pack.

Omegas; The Omega is normally a wolf who has sinned, and therefore has been put in this rank. They are treated very badly, and often bear many scars from attacks. Once a superior ranking wolf feels that the Omega has learned their lesson, they will resume their former ranking.
x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' RANKINGS ➳ odious pack.

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:07 am

x

ODIOUS PACK

King & Queen; The dominant pair of the pack, these two wolves do the most decision making and lead the pack. Submission is normally required at their presence, and the pair are traditionally mated. These two wolves must work together well to benefit the pack and are highly respected.

Beta Male & Female; The Beta pair is second in command over the pack. They assist the Alphas with helping to maintain the pack and help with decision making. They are next in line for Alpha, unless said so otherwise. High respect is required in the presence of a Beta.

Delta; The Delta is the peacekeeper of the pack, and assists the Alphas so that their hands aren't as full. They help maintain the pack's morale, and ensure that all bonds are close between packmembers.

Healer; The Healer is a wolf who is skilled at the art of healing. They know what herbs to use to heal other wolves and monitor the health of the pack. These wolves are allowed to have mates, but not pups as it distracts them from their work. These wolves cannot interpret 'prophecies' or 'omens' due to the fact that they have no religion [ eg. Starclan ].

Subordinate; Subordinates make up the bulk of the pack and have no assigned job. They typically hunt, fight and patrol around the pack's borders. Subordinates must be equally skilled in each task they are assigned to do.

Dams; A Dam is a temporary rank a female wolf will take on when expecting pups, or when they need to take care of dependent pups. These wolves are checked in on quite frequently by wolves to monitor and visit pups.

Elders; Elders are wolves who are old enough to retire from their rank to live a life of peace. They are normally quite wise, and are looked upon for advice.

Trainees; Wolves that are 6 moons and up, ready to begin their quest to get an official ranking in the pack.

Pups; The young of the pack.

Prisoner; The Prisoner is normally a wolf who has sinned, and therefore has been put in this rank. They are treated very badly, and often bear many scars from attacks. Once a superior ranking wolf feels that the Prisoner has learned their lesson, they will resume their former ranking. Kidnapped wolves of the Vigilance pack can also be put in this rank.
x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' MEMBERS

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:21 am

x
ImagexxxImage───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

VIGILANCE
Males; 7 | Females; 7

Alpha Male; Reserved for Sorita's mate.

Alpha Female; Sorita | Female | Pale grey and white with amber eyes | Form
x

Beta Male; Reserved for Maya's mate.

Beta Female; Maya | Female | Pure black with blue eyes | Form
x

Delta; Tigan | Male | White tinted with beige and amber eyes | Form
x

Medic; Cinna | Female | Golden-brown and cream with hazel eyes | Form

Subordinates;

Nix | Male | White with splashes of black, tan with light green eyes | Form

Daemon | Male | Grey and white with amber eyes | Form

Daniel | Male | Grey and white with amber eyes | Form

Dahlia | Female | Grey and white with amber eyes | Form

Kell | Male | Silvery-grey with pale grey eyes | Form

Elijah | Male | Light brown, cream, white and black with green eyes | Form

Aspen | Male | Grey, tan and cream-white with amber eyes | Form

Roronoa | Male | Jet black fur and green eyes | Form

Dams; Laika | Female | Brown and grey with gold eyes | Form

Elders; x

Trainees; x

Pups; Kaika | Female | Silver, white and black with brown eyes | Form

Omega; Dragon | Female | Hues of black, grey, tan and brown with amber eyes | Form

ODIOUS
Females; 4 | Males; 5

King; Kodix | Male | Dark grey and black with pale green eyes | Form
    x
    Queen; Reserved for Kodix's mate.

x
    Beta Male; Grimsley | Male | Hues of grey and white with amber eyes | Form
    x
    Beta Female; Reserved for Grimsley's mate.

x
    Delta; Xena | Female | Grey and brown[?] | Form

x
    Medic; Teya | Female | Hues of brown with brown eyes | Form

Subordinates;

Ghost | Female | Silver and grey with amber eyes | Form

Haunt | Female | Black and white with green eyes | Form

Renn | Male | Silver and black with yellow and grey eyes | Form

Northe | Male | White with ? eyes | Form

Dams; x

Elders; x

Trainees; x

Pups; Kesi | Male | Light silver to white with blue eyes | Form

Omega[s]; x

LONE WOLVES
Not too many, please.

x
Last edited by galaxial on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 am, edited 18 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' RELATIONSHIPS

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:26 am

x

ImagexxxxxImage

╔═════════════╗

Format; Male - Female.

Wolf > Wolf - One sided love.
Wolf >< Wolf - Two sided love.
Wolf x Wolf - They are mated.
Wolf ♡ Wolf - They have pups.
Wolf = Wolf - They are family.
Wolf >| Wolf - 1-sided forbidden love.
Wolf >|< Wolf - 2-sided forbidden love.
Wolf ♥ Wolf - Forbidden mates.
Wolf - Wolf - Mentor & Trainee.

╚═════════════╝
x

Current relationships - 1.

Grimsley < Haunt

x
Last edited by galaxial on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' OTHERS

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:29 am

x

"Because I'll probably end up forgetting something here." - Forest, 2016.

MAJOR EVENTS

None at the moment.

RECAP
Last Updated; x

None at the moment.

BUTTONS

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3159430&p=101382217#p101382217][img]http://i.imgur.com/enuODuR.jpg[/img][/url]

x
Last edited by galaxial on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] ' POSTING IS NOW OPEN

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:34 am

x

Please do not bump, mark or talk OOC on this thread.
Forms and chat should go on the discussion and forms thread.
Remember to disable signatures.

x
Last edited by galaxial on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [♛] ' WE WILL REMAIN ➳ a wolf roleplay.

Postby skeleton, » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:31 am

Kesi
The small pup stumbled over a rock as he looked for his parents. He sat down lazily; not too worried. His parents were probably just busy; fighting bears; being brave like Kesi knew they were. Except maybe not, because they had disappeared and Kesi hadn't seen them in a long time, and he was hungry. He chewed on a twig, but quickly spat it out at the dry taste. Not food. He stood up in a wobbly way and walked a little farther, howling for his parents. No response. He stumbled into an area where there was an open field and dens. He didn't know that he had stumbled into Odious territory. He called out for his parents. Maybe two of the scattered wolves would be his mom and dad. No luck, and Kesi collapsed, hungry and fatigued.

Tigan
The white wolf stood up in his den, feeling drowsy. The sun was bright in his eyes; he didn't like that. The Delta spotted the beta and quickly padded over, looking for someone to talk to. "Maya." he said, looking at the black furred female. "Would you like to go hunting?" he said. Tigan was feeling desperate for something to do. He hated sitting still in one place for long.

Teya
The healer yawned. No one to heal today. She curled up, wrapping her tail around herself. Being a medic was simple, it was rare for someone to get hurt. Occasionally someone would fall out of a tree or sprain an ankle during hunting, but that was it. It was kind of boring sometimes, but also fun. She could relax and do what made her happy.. as long as she didn't get in the way of Kodix. In a comfortable position, she fell asleep. (Teya is open.)
skeleton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me