closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

|| b (2) || g (2) || s (1) || o (1) || w (2) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:31 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blane noticed a canine making a beeline toward him, but he pushed to continue the course in record time. As he reached the end, he came to a stop and sat down on his haunches. His tail swished against the ground when his officer congratulated him for beating his record. Now that he was finished with the course, he stood up and looked to Coco. "Good mornin', little lady. Are you new here?" He inquired, extending his neck to smell the new canine. She was definitely new to the station, but he decided to ask nevertheless.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; amber

Not paying much attention to her surroundings, Gypsy ran into one of the many aggressive public enforcement canines, Amber. She opened her mouth to apologize until she saw who it happened to be. She scrambled back from the Rottweiler, lowering her head in submissiveness. "Hey, Amber.. Sorry about that!" The fae responded, a weak laugh escaping her maw. She knew the Rottweiler's muzzle would not allow her to do any harm, but she still backed away and acted submissive.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; watson

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; ---

While her owner did paperwork, Olympia took this time to dip into the station's pool. This pool was used for canines like herself and canines-in-training if they were to become a water rescue dog. She doggy-paddled in the water, her head sticking out of the water while her paws broke through the water with each movement. After a few laps, she paddled over to the steps leading into the pool. She sat on the lowest one, her eyes closing as she let the water cool her fur.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; sherlock, luci

Watson opened his eyes when he heard someone approaching him. He tan tail thumped against the ground, and he pushed himself up to a sitting position. "I am awake! The only one not awake is Sherlock here." He responded, a laugh escaping the pup as he nudged the unmovable canine beside him. The Bloodhound proceeded to snore away, not seeming bothered in the slightest by the two pups. The young Bloodhound puffed out his chest, a bright smile across his maw. "I'm Watson, and I'm training to be a tracker like Sherlock!" He yipped, his rear wiggling on the ground in excitement.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:38 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Open

Maxwell had just been pulled up at the station. He'd rather just stay in the car with his head out the window, but he couldn't. Max marched into the station by the side of his officer and wouldn't leave his owner until he was told. He looked up at his officer, who was just chit chatting with someone else, so he walked away anyway. Max strode around the station, sniffing everything to make sure everything was safe. He looked around for something to do, or someone to talk to. Maxwell was very outgoing, and didn't mind who he spoke to.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver was in the middle of training for public enforcement, but it wasn't going very well. He just wanted to play with all the officers! Oliver barked whenever he was told to do something because he simply didn't understand. He sat down, wagging his tail as he stared up at his officer, who was on the verge of giving up. Oliver barked, still wagging his tail as he ran in circles. He wasn't learning anything at all, and training for him was going to be tough.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah could sleep for hours and days if she could. She stayed fast asleep, ignoring the world around her.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Open

Skylar stayed asleep. She rolled over and over the floor as she slept, brushing her tail across the floor a few times. Skylar suddenly woke up. She got herself to her paws and stretched.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Gypsy

Amber was not happy when Gypsy ran into her. She just managed to let out a growl, before her officer tugged her back. Amber eyed Gypsy, clearly not happy at all. If she didn't have the muzzle on, she'd probably lunge at her. She growled angrily at Gypsy, tugging against her leash and harness as she stood forward as close to Gypsy as possible. "Back away." Amber mumbled through the muzzle, pinning her ears back even more.

Last edited by Berenice. on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:44 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Station//Tags;; Duke, Olympia
Rose, as loyal as she was, was getting awfully bored, so she stretched and went to go find someone to talk to, and if not, go to the pool to practice. As she walked down the hallways, her pup following behind, she didn't see anybody, so resorted to going to the pool, where she saw Olympia, one of her fellow Water Rescue Dogs. "Hey Olympia!" she called to the Newfoundland in the pool.

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
"Oh, good!" she said, listening to the bloodhound pup, "Woah! That's so cool! I think I want to be a water rescue dog, just like my mom," Luci said, totally not trying to brag or anything. "My name's Luci by the way" she introduced herself. Luci bowed into a play position, "Wanna play a game?" she asked, she was getting a little bored, but was happy to have met a new friend.

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;;Station//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
He watched as his mother stretched and simply followed her through the police station, ending at the pool. There was a big dog, who seemed to be named Olympia, she was intimidating, so he hid behind Rose.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (2) || g (3) || s (1) || o (2) || w (3) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:57 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco

Blane noticed a canine making a beeline toward him, but he pushed to continue the course in record time. As he reached the end, he came to a stop and sat down on his haunches. His tail swished against the ground when his officer congratulated him for beating his record. Now that he was finished with the course, he stood up and looked to Coco. "Good mornin', little lady. Are you new here?" He inquired, extending his neck to smell the new canine. She was definitely new to the station, but he decided to ask nevertheless.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; amber

Gypsy flattened her ears against her head, backing away more when the Rottweiler came closer to her. "I am, I am. I'm sorry." She apologized once more, scooting away from the Rottweiler. She would have loved to become friends with any canine, even Amber, but the other canine was simply too hard to interact with, especially since she had that muzzle on her.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; watson

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; rose, duke

Hearing a familiar voice call out her name, Olympia opened her eyes and turned her head to peer over at Rose. She gave a smile to the canine mother, her tail swishing in the water. "Hey Rose. Is that little Duke behind you?" She inquired, tilting her head to try to see Duke who was hiding behind his mother. She loved puppies and hoped to have her own someday. But, for now, she was content being at her officer's side and saving people from the water.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; sherlock, luci

"That's awesome!" Watson yipped, pushing himself to his paws. "It's nice to meet you, Luci! I would love to play! I was hoping someone would come over and ask." He responded, moving away from Sherlock's side and over to Luci. He lowered his upper half into a play bow, his tail wagging in the air and his ears dragging against the ground. "What do you want to play?"
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bantry bay » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:05 am

Coco
female | 5 years | australian shepherd | tracking subordinate | tagged; blane | location; agility course

---------------------------------------
Coco nodded. "Fresh out of training," she woofed. "I'm Coco. What's your name?" the australian shepherd asked. Sitting down on her haunches with her tail still bobbing back and forth, she let her tongue loose and waited for the canine's answer.
──-───────────
they/them/theirs
ve/vir/vis

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────

i’m samael, a stablehand working towards an
animal science degree and vet school.
not particularly active.

─────────────────────────────-──
███░██████████████████████████ █
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
sig credit art da fr th dv referral
my dms are always open

───────────────-──
.•*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*•.
███░████████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
bantry bay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:07 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Open

Maxwell walked outside and looked around. He sniffed the air, then plodded over to the pool. Never mind training, he just liked playing in the pool. Maxwell looked into the water, before jumping in and swimming around.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Open

Skylar roamed the station, flicking her tail as she walked. She was waiting to go out and fight some crimes, but she'd have to wait until she was told. Skylar sat down, curling her tail around her paws and yawning. She fell asleep to pass the time, but if she was woken up, someone would be in trouble.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Gypsy

"That's what I thought." Amber growled and stopped tugging on her leash and harness and she calmed down and sat beside her officer. She was soon take outside to do some training to pass the time. Amber was fully trained, but some more wouldn't hurt. Her officer took her outside, well away from other dogs, and took off her muzzle. It was risky taking off her muzzle when she wasn't fighting crimes, but her officer was the only person Amber actually liked. Amber's officer ran away, with a sleeve on, and Amber quickly ran after her, grabbing the sleeve on her officer's arm. She was rewarded with a treat, then taken inside with her muzzle back on.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:08 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Station//Tags;; Duke, Olympia
"It sure is" Rose smiled proudly, she turned her head to look at Duke, "Come on, don't be shy" she said sweetly, "It's only Olympia," she told him. But he didn't budge, Rose had an idea, he often didn't like being alone in new places, so he would cling to her, so either he stood by himself, or he came to meet Olympia. She walked over to the poolside down the steps to sit next to Olympia, glancing back to see that Duke was following, but stayed at the poolside as he was too young to be swimming in the bigger pool. "Olympia, meet Duke, Duke, meet Olympia"

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
Luci laughed a little, "How about..." she said thoughtfully, "Tag, you're it! she exclaimed as she bumped him with her nose and ran off, going the opposite direction of where she left her mother. "You can't catch me!" she called over her shoulder.

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;;Station//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
Duke realized what his mother was doing, and he only had one choice, to go with her. He followed behind, tail between his legs as he approached the big Newfoundland in the pool and sat down on the edge. "H-hi O-olympia" his voice trembling slightly
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh My Mercie » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:17 am

Buffy
Nadia having finished up filing the paperwork, was shown to her new office. Everything was much cooler than the overheated station back in Russia. Everything also seemed far calmer, as it seemed as though Buffy could lay down without being dragged out every 5 minutes to dig up someone lost in the deep cold white. Her curled tail wagged happily as she trotted along. Passing by Serius and his owners' desk on the way. She greeted him with a wag of her tail and a smile, but she was left ignored so carried on as though she never did it in the first place.

Sirius
The shepherd laid himself down, unsure if the phone would ring any time soon. His chocolate eyes spotted one of the transfer canine units, and though they had tried to get his attention, he ignored them. Seeing transfers as always needing to be put back into line at some clear point.
Oh My Mercie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (3) || g (4) || s (1) || o (3) || w (4) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:34 am

blane

"I'm Blane. I'm one of the leaders for public enforcement. It's a pleasure to meet ya, Coco. What position are you in?" Blane inquired, sitting down on his haunches and tilting his head to the side. Briefly, he glanced over to his owner who was setting up another obstacle for him. He turned his attention back to Coco, awaiting her answer.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Gypsy scampered away from the Rottweiler and proceeded to stroll through the station. This time, she made sure that she would not bump into anyone. She kept her head lowered to the ground, her golden tail swishing behind her as she searched for more canines to interact with. Releasing a bored sigh, she stopped and sat back on her haunches.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; rose, duke, maxwell

Noticing the nervous pup, Olympia rested her head on one of the steps to appear small. However, it was difficult due to the fact that she was a huge canine. "It's nice to meet you, Duke. You don't have to be scared of me. I've known your mother for a few years, you know." She spoke to the young pup, a sweet smile on her maw. Hearing someone splash into the pool, she lifted her head to see Maxwell. She gave a bark of greeting to him before turning her gaze back to Duke.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; luci

"I bet I can!" Watson declared, releasing a howl. He scampered after the Dalmatian, tripping over his long ears once and a while. The Bloodhound was determined to catch the Dalmatian. He knew to stay near Sherlock, but he could not help but wander off to chase after Luci. He always liked to play.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:35 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|crush: olympia|tags: olympia, rose, duke ·
Shadow was sitting at the edge of the pool, whilst his officer was discussing techniques with the others. He noticed Olympia entering the still water, admiring how swift she was. "Wow..." the male quietly said to himself, noticing a Dalmatian bounding over to his crush. He chuckled as he noticed Rose's son, Duke, hide behind her. But where was Luci? He shrugged off the thought.

· CRYSTAL ·
· looks|female|tracker subordinate|two|australian shepherd|no crush|tags: open ·

Crystal was with her officer, training as usual. She was handed a piece of ripped cloth, and sniffed it carefully. "Alright, go!" Ella commanded. She leaped through the door, immediately putting her nose to the ground. The Australian Shepherd caught something, same scent as the cloth, and followed it up to behind the sofa where there was a practice dummy. Crystal let out a bark, and Ella walked up to her, rubbing her head. "Good girl."

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: amber, gypsy, autumn ·

The Golden Retriever watched as his officer, Stacy, patted him on the head after another succesful lesson and left. He glimpsed Amber rudely talking to Gypsy and twitched his ear, annoyed. A small rottweiler shyly crawled towards her and greeted Amber. He was surprised that his half-sister had the courage to talk to Amber, but she probably hadn't met her yet. Lucas let the pup go, but his gaze still maintained on the two, ready to protect her.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: amber ·

Autumn was finished for the day with Ross, so she decided to go introduce herself to the other dogs that she hadn't talked to. She noticed another Rottweiler and happily skipped over with a smile. "Hi, I'm Autumn!" the pup yapped, tail flicking.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me