Diminishing Descendants V1 (Accepting) Wolf RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Diminishing Descendants V1 (Accepting) Wolf RP

Postby energy. » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:29 pm

For many years, wolves of the mountain's have lived in peace with one-another. Now there's a battle between the 3 packs. Lunar Pack, Solar Pack, and Silver-Moon Pack. This battle started when the Alpha's discovered a member from each pack dead, all the Alpha's to be. Now they're accusing each others, of the killings unknowing a Rouge pack by the name of Blood-Rose Pack committed the killings. One morning, a scout from Silver-Moon Pack was patrolling the area, when he noticed an unknown wolf sneaking into the boarders. The wolf rushed back to the Alpha and told him what he saw. Silver-Moon Pack's Alpha rushed and captured the unknown wolf and found out who he was and what he was sent to do. Outraged the Alpha killed the wolf, and demanded a meeting with all Alpha's. Now everyone knows of Blood-Rose pack, and now seek to put them where they belong.

Female's (12) & Male's (15)

Ranking & Packs.

:Solar Pack:
Alpha Male & Female: Dremora
Beta Male & Female: Ace
Lead Hunter:Dalter
Lead Fighter: Zebulon
Hunters: Oorlog, Aluna, Arura
Fighters: Sheogorath
Elders:
Pups:
Omegas (2 Maximum):

:Lunar Pack:
Alpha Male & Female: Okele
Beta Male & Female:
Lead Hunter:
Lead Fighter: Elsheva
Hunters: Blaze
Fighters:
Elders: Jayve
Pups: Hija
Omegas (2 Maximum): Teblu & Tundra

:Silver-Moon Pack:
Alpha Male & Female: Molag-Bal
Beta Male & Female: Ylva
Lead Hunter: Saskya
Lead Fighter: Hazel
Hunters: Toralu
Fighters: Afsana
Elders: Nutile
Pups:
Omegas (2 Maximum):

:Blood-Rose Pack:
Alpha Male & Female: Vloek
Beta Male & Female: Winter
Lead Hunter: Frost
Lead Fighter:
Hunters: Chastine Shasta
Fighters: Fury
Elders:
Pups:(1 Reserved)
Omegas (2 Maximum):

:Season:
Winter: ()
Sping: ()
Summer: ()
Fall: (X)
Last edited by energy. on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:54 am, edited 37 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Diminishing Descendants (New & Accepted) Wolf RP

Postby energy. » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Rules! Follow!
1. All CS Rules Apply
2. Keep swearing to a minimume, no dropping the 'f' bomd or any of the really bad ones. I accept 'hell', and 'damn'.
3. Don't be your own mate.
4. Respect your Alpha's word and law.
5. If you are a higher rank than someone, don't look down on them.
6. You may fall in love with a wolf from a different pack from your own. BUT! If it's someone from Blood-Rose Pack its forbidden!
7: Please create the amount of wolves you can handle, but make sure they are even in gender wise.
8. Please notify me of any drama.
9. NO detailed mating please. (Please if there is to be something scene or something please put in your post (Time Lapse!) Bold it and size it to large)
10. Please post your forums on the The RP Forms
11. Please make a relationship with another wolf over time.
Last edited by energy. on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:09 pm

Relationships
She likes him <---
He likes her --->
They like eachother >---<
They are mates >+<
They are no longer together <+>
He likes her forbidden ===>
She likes him forbidden <===
They like eachother forebidden >===<
They are mates forebidden >=+=<
They had pups forbidden >=+-+=<
They had pups >+-+<
They are related *><*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dremora *><* Molag
Dremora <+> Yloek
Okele *><* Teblu
Ylva *><* Toralu
Oorlog *><* Yloek
Afsana *><* Zebulon
Ace >=+-+=< Vloek
Dagon ---> Dremora
Vloek <--- Winter
Sheogorath ---> Aluna
Aluna >---< Oorlog
Last edited by energy. on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Last edited by energy. on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Dremora (The Misunderstood)

|Dremora|Female|2 years & 9 months|Alpha Female (Solar)|Mood: Calm|Crush:|Tags;Ace;|

The ebony pelted dame, looked out over the small ridge where her pack lay quiet. She smirked and craned her neck letting out a calm, chilling howl. As she finished she looked behind her shoulder and saw her dear friend Ace. Good day, Ace.. she said calmly, turning her head watching out over the ledge, her diamond white eyes scanning the horizon. Dremora shrugged and nodded Why not? she responded with a small smile, What do you think Ace, I mean about the approaching fall? Do you think we'll have a successful season, in hunting and gathering? the ebony dame asked turning her eyes and looking at the dark pelted wolf next to her. Dremora just nodded, and felt the cool morning breeze go through her silky fur.

Ace (The Eternal Ember)

|Ace|Female|2 years & 8 months|Beta Female (Solar)|Mood:|Crush:|Tags;Dremora;|

Ace heard the Alpha howl, and gave a small smile hearing her friend. She stretched her lean build before exiting the den. She looked around hearing the small sounds of the pack around her. She padded her way up towards the Alpha's den, and noticed that Dremora was outside her den watching over the camp. Good morning Dremora.. Mind if I sit? Ace asked softly. Ace came up next to her friend and gave a relaxed sigh. Ace thought for a moment, Well, Alpha.. I say indeed because we have a very good hunters in our pack.. So yes, we'll have a successful season.. Ace said unsure, but satisfied with her answer.

Molag-Bal (The Prince of Domination)

|Molag|Male|2 years & 9 months|Alpha Male (Silver-Moon)|Mood: Tired|Crush:|Tags;;|

Molag awoke to a cool breeze entering his den. The large brute shuddered and opened his one grey eye, and sat up stretching his bulky build. He looked out of the den entrance, seeing the sun was still rising he might aswell make up his mind on what the pack was going to do, with the approaching fall. He exited the den, and walked around, listening to the calm noises. I wonder.. he thought to himself, as he climbed the rocks and looked out, thinking, and listening to the sounds of early morning. He heard his sister's howl, and smiled. Man I do miss you sis.. he whispered to himself softly.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerosine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Vloek ~
Piercing eyes gleaming, the grey wolf padded slowly through the forest. As a member of the Blood-Rose pack Vloek walked the boundary of the other pack territory's. As much as they wanted him dead while he wasn't in their territory, and in the places he knew of course he would have the upper hand. However he did long for company, wishing he would one day have the opportunity to create a family. For now though his priorities were the rise of the Blood-Rose pack and for the three other, weaker, packs to all now to the one alpha. He blinked his blue and brown eyes, searching what he could see of the land, sitting on his haunches. Contemplating entering the property, until of course he heard the howl of an alpha. She smile tilting his head, giving a loud howl back. The wolves wouldn't know who he was, afterwards he stood and walked slowly to a cool patch of dirt and laying on his side.

Oorlog ~
The lean brown wolf walked from his den, paws softly imprinting on the green grass below. He listened to the howl, all three of them. He knew the third howl, although he didn't plan on telling anybody. His brother was quite charming, even if he chose to live with the dark wolves. Oorlog sat quietly, watching as birds chirped in the trees surrounding.
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

throw me to the wolves,
and I will return leading the pack.

kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -=*FantasyWolf*=- » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:33 pm

|Ylva|Beta Female
|Silver-Moon Pack
|Mood: Calm, Tired, Thinking
|Tags; None, open

Taking a deep breath, Ylva stood up, stiff legged from sleep. She tentatively got up, before briefly licking her ruffled fur down so she at least looked a tiny bit presentable. I've woken up later then I anticipated... Ylva thought, inwardly letting out an irritated huff. Could be worst, I suppose, she pondered, exiting into the clearing. Lifting her nose, Ylva noticed that there was a small nip to the air, a early sign of fall. Luckily, it was one of her favourite seasons, though she knew that it is and had always been hard on the pack; all of the packs in fact. She heard a howl, quickly looking in the direction that it had come from before returning back to where she originally was looking. Letting her thoughts trail off was something that Ylva ended up doing rather frequently, so she let it happen again, while subconsciously gazing at the elegant sunrise.
Last edited by -=*FantasyWolf*=- on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx xxxx
✶ I love Mumford & Sons, One Direction(in all forms), WILD, First Aid Kit, Sleeping At Last and Panic! so feel free to chat
✶ GMT time zone, sorry if I randomly leave a chat it’s probably late
✶ I like Hamilton and Heathers cos I’m basic and I switched watching anime for listening to musicals
✶ I really like to rp, especially Warriors, so PM/DM me if you want me to join your rp, or if you just wanna chat about anything
✶ Seriously I come on here when I’m either bored or drunk, so DM with ANY PROBLEMS and I’ll likely have some dumb bitch wisdom ;)))
-=*FantasyWolf*=-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Dremora (The Misunderstood)

|Dremora|Female|2 years & 9 months|Alpha Female (Solar)|Mood: Agitated|Crush:|Tags;;|

Dremora's ear's perked, at the other howls. She knew one of them, but the third howl was unknown to her. The large dame gave a low growl, and stood up. Ace patrol the boarders.. Now. Dremora ordered her tail swaying protectively behind her. She scanned the nearest den, and saw no one awake, besides herself and Ace. Her eye narrowed and she made her way down towards the camp. She scanned the area her hackles raised just in case someone decided to attack. The dame kept at a steady pace and she trotted around the camp. Dremora noticed Oorlog, and gave the brute a small nod, before continuing on her patrol.

Ace (The Eternal Ember)

|Ace|Female|2 years & 8 months|Beta Female (Solar)|Mood: Annoyed|Crush:|Tags;Vloek;|

Ace nodded obediently, her tail upwards and her hackles rose. She went to the outsirt's of the boarder and kept her nose close to the ground, lifting it every once in a while to see where she was going. Finally she found a scent, and a growl arose from her throat as she slithered her way closer towards the scent. From a rocky ledge, she looked over and saw another wolf. The lean dame, crouched and her ears flattened against her head. She studied the wolf and gave a huff. He's not from any of the other packs.. I'd recognize his scent.. she growled in her head.

Molag-Bal (The Prince of Domination)

|Molag|Male|2 years & 9 months|Alpha Male (Silver-Moon)|Mood: Tired|Crush:|Tags;Ylva;|

Molag relaxed as he travelled down from the rock's and saw a pack member of his. Ylva, he wandered over to her his rey eye gleaming slightly. Good morning Ylva.. he said calmly, studying her he sat down as his tongue lolled out of his mouth as he smiled lightly..
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerosine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Vloek
The wolf let out a huff as he scented another wolf moving towards him, sitting back up to make himself a little less vulnerable. After all he was the lead fighter, as long as he was only approached by one he would be fine. Upon viewing the wolf who had reached him Vloek assesed the wolf with his unusual eyes. It was a younger fae, he tilted his head curiously. Why Goodmorning, and to what do I owe this pleasure? he said in his enchanting voice. Showing no signs of dominance or submission he made sure he stayed by the border of her packs territory.
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

throw me to the wolves,
and I will return leading the pack.

kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -=*FantasyWolf*=- » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:02 pm

|Ylva|Beta Female
|Silver-Moon Pack
|Mood: Even
|Tags; Molag

"Morning, Molag." Ylva replied, dipping her head slightly in greeting and lightly smiling. "It looks like it will be a fine day," she commented, noting how the sky was relatively clear. Ylva let her tail softly sweep the ground behind her.
xxxx xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx xxxx
✶ I love Mumford & Sons, One Direction(in all forms), WILD, First Aid Kit, Sleeping At Last and Panic! so feel free to chat
✶ GMT time zone, sorry if I randomly leave a chat it’s probably late
✶ I like Hamilton and Heathers cos I’m basic and I switched watching anime for listening to musicals
✶ I really like to rp, especially Warriors, so PM/DM me if you want me to join your rp, or if you just wanna chat about anything
✶ Seriously I come on here when I’m either bored or drunk, so DM with ANY PROBLEMS and I’ll likely have some dumb bitch wisdom ;)))
-=*FantasyWolf*=-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me