Wαιтιηg ιη тнє Cσℓ∂ Abandoned Animal Roleplay *ACCEPTING*

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Wαιтιηg ιη тнє Cσℓ∂ Abandoned Animal Roleplay *ACCEPTING*

Postby EmilyB » Sat May 31, 2014 11:08 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cσυℓ∂'νє ℓσνє∂ уσυ αℓℓ му ℓιƒє ιƒ уσυ нα∂η'т ℓєƒт мє ωαιтιηg ιη тнє cσℓ∂...
Last edited by EmilyB on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

I'm just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the UK. I live with my parents and two younger siblings, along with our two tonkinese kittens Lola and Leo. I speak French and Spanish - feel free to talk to me in those languages! All credit for this signature goes to my brilliant and talented friend c l a r i t y.

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wαιтιηg ιη тнє Cσℓ∂ Abandoned Animal Roleplay *CLOSED*

Postby EmilyB » Sat May 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Plot

you were once mans best friend. you and your master; you did everything together. you went for walks. you played. you explored. life was perfect...

it's amazing how quickly life changes. it's so sneaky, you didn't recognise the signs...

looking back, you see the signs you didn't notice before. you didn't play for as long. exploring was cut down to a minimum. and walks? what walks? a quick stroll around the block... your master was falling out of the friendship. they were there still, but on the sidelines. not taking part anymore. then one day, you went for a walk. a long one. completely out of the blue. jumping around for joy. after some time, your owner takes you to a tree. a lampost. a gate. a rock. anything strong enough. they tie you up, and walk away - apparently deaf to your whines. they don't look back as they walk away - out of sight. they left you in the cold. loyal, you stayed where you were. but they didn't come back. eventually, the rope that bound you becomes loose and you scamper away. away into a life on the streets. a life of loneliness. a life of a stray.

Last edited by EmilyB on Sat May 31, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

I'm just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the UK. I live with my parents and two younger siblings, along with our two tonkinese kittens Lola and Leo. I speak French and Spanish - feel free to talk to me in those languages! All credit for this signature goes to my brilliant and talented friend c l a r i t y.

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Sat May 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Rules and Admin

CS rules;; must be obeyed at all times - they were placed on this site for a reason, so no abusing them please!

Literacy and Grammar;; Grammar must be decent - a couple of mistakes are fine. I expect at least 4 lines per post per character, with the exception of writer's block - but don't use that as an excuse all the time! If you are on your phone, it is obviously a little harder. Please tell us if you are on your phone on you posts, so that we know that errors and line lengths will be different! No swearing, star it out!

Forms;; I'd like you to use your own forms please, so that I can see what you can do! If you really do need a form to use, PM me and you can use one of my template ones.

Realism;; For the purpose of the roleplay, the dogs can talk. I'd rather you'd use body language instead, but yes - the dogs can talk. Slang can appear here and there, as the dogs are on the streets. But not every other word. The characters must be realistic too - there are no pink dogs in real life, or 100 inches tall dogs either!

Godmodding, Powerplaying and Mary Sues;; Just don't! There is no such thing as perfection; everybody has flaws! All of these three are annoying to other roleplayers, so please don't do them!

Characters;; Try to keep them even please! You can have as many characters as you like, so long as they are all roleplayed equally! 5 characters is quite a lot though, so I wouldn't go above that number! If you do want more than that, please PM me to ask! Please remain as active as possible - I understand if it is difficult to roleplay some times. Just let me know if you are going away for a while, etc!

Respect;; I know that some characters aren't going to be respectful by nature, and that they might be a little hostile. But please, before your character has a go at another's, just check to see if it is ok! You cannot pick on one character all the time; that is disrespectful, rude and quite frankly extremely mean!

Jobs;;

I will be picking a Co-Owner, Mini-Mods and Accepters later on in the roleplay. Please PM me if you are interested!

Owner;; EmilyB
Co-Owner;;
Mini-Mods;;
Accepters;;
Last edited by EmilyB on Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by EmilyB on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Characters, Players and Relationships

♂ = Male
♀ = Female

Characters:

Mademoiselle Giselle ~ ♀ ~ 3 years old ~ Border Collie ~ No mate ~ Page 1 ~ EmilyB
Sara ~ ♀ ~ 6-7 months ~ Husky ~ No mate ~ Page 1 ~ .~Lilystorm~.
Charcoal ~ ♀ ~ 2 years old ~ Canadian Eskimo Dog ~ No mate ~ Page 1 ~ Hello Dusk

Damon ~ ♂ ~ 5 years old ~ Doberman ~ No mate ~ Page 2 ~ Page 2 ~ be.free.
Jesse ~ ♀ ~ 2 years old ~ Slovensky Cuvac ~ No mate ~ Page 2 ~ c l a r i t y.
Brishen ~ ♀ ~ 2 years old ~ Dalmatian ~ No mate ~ Page 2 ~ r e t r e a t~

Cobber ~ ♂ ~ 5 years old ~ Pit Bull ~ No mate ~ Page 2 ~ Mustanglover101
Harley ~ ♀ ~ 4 years old ~ Collie X ~ No mate ~ Page 2 ~ Mustanglover101
Finnegan ~ ♂ ~ 4 years old ~ German Shepherd ~ No mate ~ Page 3 ~ EmilyB
Kaytlin ~ ♀ ~ 3 years 2 months ~ Australian Shepherd X Pit Bull ~ No Mate ~ Page 4 ~ тнєωσℓfмσσи♪
Koda ~ ♂ ~ 5 years old ~ Unknown Breed ~ No mate ~ Page 4 ~ britishcucumber
Ashton ~ ♂ ~ 4 years old ~ Heinz 57 ~ No mate ~ Page 4 ~ r e t r e a t~

Juno ~ ♀ ~ 4 years old ~ Karelian Bear Dog ~ No mate ~ Page 5 ~ ღLordMelonღ
Skyler ~ ♀ ~ 4 years 7 months ~ Bernese Mountain Dog ~ No mate ~ Page 10 ~ sparkywolf
Miki ~ ♂ ~ 2 years old ~ Shiba Inu ~ No mate ~ Page 10 ~ MugzyRae
Michelle ~ ♀ ~ 2 years old ~ Border Collie ~ No mate ~ Page 13 ~ Epic Lil' Kitty
Harvey ~ ♂ ~ 4 months old ~ Border Collie, German Shepherd and Shetland Sheepdog mix ~ No mate ~Page 13 ~ Epic Lil' Kitty
Rosebud ~ ♀ ~ 4 months old ~ Border Collie, German Shepherd and Shetland Sheepdog mix ~ No mate ~ Page 13 ~ Epic Lil' Kitty
Rocky ~ ♂ ~ 2 years old ~ Border Collie ~ No mate ~ Page 13 ~ Epic Lil' Kitty
Blair ~ ♀ ~ 2 years old ~ Australian Shepherd ~ No mate ~ Page 13 ~ Mustanglover101
Mango ~ ♂ ~ 4 months old ~ Border Collie, German Shepherd and Shetland Sheepdog mix ~ No mate ~ Page 13 ~ EmilyB
Tobias ~ ♂ ~ 4 years old ~ Belgian Sheepdog ~ No mate ~ Page 15 ~ Pilot.
Hansel ~ ♂ ~ 3 years old ~ Border Collie ~ No mate ~ Page 15 ~ Pilot.

Relationships:

----> she likes him
----> he likes her
!!! together

Juno ----> Finnegan
Quinn ----> Damon
Blair ----> Rocky
Mademoiselle Giselle ----> Damon
Finnegan ----> Brishen
Last edited by EmilyB on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:32 am, edited 14 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Sat May 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Mα∂ємσιѕєℓℓє Gιѕєℓℓє

Sσ мαηу ρєσρℓє αяє ѕнυт υρ тιgнт ιηѕι∂є тнємѕєℓνєѕ ℓιкє вσχєѕ, уєт тнєу ωσυℓ∂ σρєη υρ, υηƒσℓ∂ιηg qυιтє ωση∂єяƒυℓℓу, ιƒ σηℓу уσυ ωєяє ιηтєяєѕтє∂ ιη тнєм...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full nameMademoiselle Giselle
You can call herGiselle or Maddie
Age3 years
Star signPisces
GenderFemale - Fae
Height19.5 inches tall
Weight34.5 lbs
BreedBorder Collie
Mother and FatherIdina and Oz
SiblingsDiego, Balthazar and Gabe
MateNone
OffspringNone yet, but she hopes to
in the future

Paw colourWhite
Pelt colouringWhite and black
MarkingsA black stripe going down her
hind left leg

LikesSnow, swimming and hunting
DislikesThe rain
FearsSmall closed spaces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality ➵ Giselle is a very shy young fae. She is extremely superstitious - always blaming happenings in her life on the spirits. Despite having all these superstitions, it doesn't stop young Giselle from doing anything she wants to! She likes to blame that on being the only fae in a litter of 4 pups - her brothers are headstrong and won't take no for an answer! In her short life, she has seen many thing she considers as wonders that the world has to offer - her favourite, icicles! Giselle has also been to 'prison' as she calls it, ie. the pound on the outskirts of town when she ran away one time. However, don't confront her on it, as Giselle doesn't like to talk about it at all. Although her outer shell portrays a wary and untrusting dog, Giselle strives to be different. It just takes time! Once this fae knows you and trusts you with her life, Giselle will open her heart and become the opposite of what she seems to be. To sum up; Giselle is a quiet, wary but content wolf, whose loyalty and wisdom is valuable beyond compare, despite her flaws!

History ➵ Mademoiselle Giselle was born to Idina and Oz, the two Border Collies on a farm in Scotland, UK. Her pedigree name is Mademoiselle Giselle, and the family who bought her once she was weaned kept it - thinking it was cute! Giselle grew up on the farm with her three brothers; Diego, Balthazar and Gabe - who were quickly bought after herself. Her new family lived in Edinburgh, but moved to London when Giselle was 2 years old - when the head of the family, Adam, got a better job. So, they all packed up and moved. But the collie didn't like her new home - the house was small compared to her old one, and didn't smell as nice. So, a couple of weeks after coming home, Giselle escaped and ran into the centre of the city. There, she was snared by the pound, and taken to the shelter - where she stayed for 3 hours until her family picked up. Naturally, they were angry, but Giselle didn't understand. They should have followed her back home! A few days after she came home, attitudes changed in the house. The family seemed to be worried about something. It turns out, Adam had been involved in a massive bank robbery, and the police were slowly tracking him down. So, Giselle's owners decided to move away. They wanted to take Giselle with them, but there was no space in the new car. At first, Giselle got out of the house and sat in the back of the car. Her proper owner, Daniel, took her out of the car and walked her back into the house. He ruffled his hands through her fur, then brought his hands over his eyes.
"Hide and seek! 1...2...3..." he spoke softly. This was their game. Daniel counted, and Giselle would hide. Happy, the dog ran back inside the house and under some washing that had been left in the utility room; left with many bowls of dog food and water. Giselle buried herself in the washing pile so deeply that she didn't hear the door closing. Or the crying of Daniel. Or the car driving away. Loyally, Giselle waited for Daniel to come and find her. A couple of days later, the border collie crawled out of the washing and ate and drank everything that was left, and scampered around the house, barking. No reply. Of course. But Giselle didn't give up. She kept barking until her throat hurt. She managed to crawl through the window that had been left open for air, and out into the city. She traveled to the outskirts of London, and pressed on. It took some time, but now she's here - in this sleepy town known for the stray dogs that appear out of the blue...
Last edited by EmilyB on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wαιтιηg ιη тнє Cσℓ∂ Abandoned Animal Roleplay *ACCEPTIN

Postby EmilyB » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 am

we are now officially open! bump!

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkdepths » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:51 am

N|;; Name;; "The name is Sara."
A

|
O|;; Old Owner;; "I don't feel need to tell of the person who abandoned me."
R

|
T|;; Type of Dog;; "I'm a Husky..."
E

|
A|;; Age;; "I'd say about 6-7 Months..."
P

|
L|;; Life Story;; "Not much. I had an owner who abandoned me. End of story."
A

|
L|;; Likes;; "I love snow."
M

|
D|;; Dislikes;; "Water. I'm afraid I'll drown."
P

|
O|;; On the Inside;; "Most say I'm sweet and charming."
E

|
G|;; Gender;; "I'm a female, of course!"
R

|
S|;; Side things;; "Nothing else that I know of."
E

k | Image | she/they
i'm a returning player looking for foxes, pretty deer, & pink cats!

Image ( im too sleepy for all this Image ) Image
pinkdepths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 am

you are accepted. We will wait until we have 5 people on the roleplay, yourself and myself included

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luc » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:00 am

What is your name?: Charcoal, but most do not bother to call me that so they call me Chara. I cannot say I like the nickname.

What is your gender?: I am a female, if you can not tell...

How old are you?: I am two years old...

Family?: My mother... even today she is my role model... I had a brother -- Kent -- but, I do not remember him.

Mate?: Oh, not yet. But, probably not...

Pups?: Please, no!

Looks?: Can you not see me you, idiot?

Bio & History: Charcoal, or Chara, is a very intelligent dog. But, she is not the best of dogs when it comes to character, you see -- even when she had an owner they never had a connection. She was just part of his sled team up north, and even before her career as a sled dog she was ignored by her mother... Chara dismisses her mothers antics just to be an ambition and drive that could not be distracted. But, she does not reveal how much that hurt her... so that she could not feel pain in her loveless life she blocked it all out and shrived to be like just like the one that neglected her -- the one who would lie and cheat and steal to get to the top. The one who could not feel empathy, sympathy or love.

But, then the sled dog owner became financially unstable, and he couldn't afford to own the dogs anymore. So he dropped her off on the side of a road, she didn't understand -- it was freedom, yes. But, why would he leave her here without food or shelter?

Did he not.. appreciate her after all she'd done for him?
Last edited by luc on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
18+
she/her
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me