Cat City [closed; v.3 up]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Cat City [closed; v.3 up]

Postby cup of cocoa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 pm

We all have our stories.
Maybe you were abandoned. Maybe you ran away. Maybe you were just born this way. No matter what your story is, it all leads to one thing; you are now a stray. Whether you like it or not, you can not rely on humans anymore. You have to learn to survive on your own. Of course, as a stray, there are hardships. But the hardships are what you must overcome if you plan on surviving.

You live in New York City, where the excitement never ends, even at night. Your goal? One word: survive. You can make only two decisions. You can form a clan of alley cats, and work together to survive in the city. Or, you can live as a loner.

Will you survive? Well, that's a question only you can answer.

V.1
Last edited by cup of cocoa on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PokeFarm Q account
I stream at twitch.tv/cuppofcocoa !
hullo! I am cocoa. I am more active
on PokeFarm Q, so feel free to contact
me there if you need anything c:
{ join and get 1 free rare OR 20 C$! } | { trading pets + C$ for PFQ }
{ cs shop + looking for 2014 halloween foxes } | { avatar credit }
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat City

Postby cup of cocoa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Rules;
- fade to black during mating/giving birth
- don't be your own crush/mate
- do not fight in OOC
- when speaking in OOC, use ()s, []s, {}s, etc
- not a requirement, but try to keep genders even
- do not roleplay another's character without their permission
- do not kill another's character without their permission
- do not god-mod
- remember, this is a realistic roleplay
- drama is encouraged, but don't go overboard [if you want to do something very major(example: a war between clans), PM me and we'll work something out]
- I understand writer's block, but please no one-sentences
- try to stay active; if you have to go inactive, notify me
- if you'd like to start a clan, let me know
- do not double-post/spam
- have fun :3 that's the purpose of this roleplay

Form;
[feel free to use your own form if you wish]
Name:
Breed:
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]:
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Looks:

Clans;

The Alley Cats' home is located inside a building. To get to the building, a cat has to go to a certain alley and slip through a window in the wall. The building has a large book shelf that goes from one end of the wall to the other. It is two stories, each story being filled with couches, beds, and cushions that Kiya found and placed inside the building to make her home. It is a very comfortable place to live, being cozy and having a lot of room despite all of the cats.
The Alley Cats- Kiya
Leader (the leader leads everyone)- Kiya
Deputy (second-in-command, leads with leader)- Tiger
Kits (A kit is well, a kit) - Thunder, Pearl, Sage O'Reilly, Honey, Fluffy, Electric, Bamboo, Kestrel, Ivan
Trainer (A cat that is normally retired from their position and is training a trainee how to do their position, hunting, fishing, etc.)- Tiger, Alfie, Flynn, Tony
Trainee (A kitten that is being trained to be a hunter, fisher, etc.) - Fira, Space, Belle, Electric, Lightning, Pearl, Fluffy
Hunters (Cats that get fresh-kill for the clan)- Moon, North, Pride
Fishers (Cats that fish for the clan) -
Watchers (Cats that guard the clan's entrances and exits) - Cola
Scrappers (Cats that get scraps and human food for the clan) - Penny, Rune
Offense (Cats that attack things)- Echo, Tony
Defense (Cats that defend things) -
Elders (Cats who have retired from their jobs) -
Queens (She-cats who have/are expecting kits) -

ℱorest ℱury
Forest Fury is a Clan that lives in the woods, close to a meadow. Twolegs recently planted a garden in their territory, so some of the cats are scared of any intruders, and therefore some cats are seen around the garden, guarding the Clan's territory.
Forest Fury- Duncan
Leader (the leader leads everyone)- Duncan
Deputy(second-in-command, leads with leader)-
Kits (A kit is well, a kit) -
Trainer (A cat that is normally retired from their position and is training a trainee how to do their position, hunting, fishing, etc.) -
Trainee (A kitten that is being trained to be a hunter, fisher, etc.) -
Hunters (Cats that get fresh-kill for the clan)-
Fishers (Cats that fish for the clan) -
Watchers (Cats that guard the clan's entrances and exits) -
Scrappers (Cats that get scraps and human food for the clan) - Mira
Offense (Cats that attack things)-
Elders (Cats who have retired from their jobs)-
Medicine Cat (Cat who heals the rest of the clan)-
Medicine Cat Trainee (A kit training to be a medicine cat)-

VɪɴᴇCʟᴀɴ
VineClan- Little Raven
Leader (the leader leads everyone)- Little Raven
Deputy(second-in-command, leads with leader)- Cupcake
Trainer (A cat that is normally retired from their position and is training a trainee how to do their position, hunting, fishing, etc.) -
Hunters (Cats that get fresh-kill for the clan)-
Fishers (Cats that fish for the clan) - Tango, Leopardflight
Scrappers (Cats that get scraps and human food for the clan) -
Offence (Cats that attack things)-
Elders (Cats who have retired from ther jobs) -

Shadeclan is a rather small clan lead by Claw. In this clan, you must be outstanding at your position, or you are kicked to the curb or possibly killed.
Shadeclan - Claw
Leader (the leader leads everyone)- Claw
Hunters (Cats that get fresh-kill for the clan)- Comet
Fishers (Cats that fish for the clan) - Patches
Scrappers (Cats that get scraps and human food for the clan) -
Offence (Cats that attack things)- Xo, Kiba
Defense (Cats that defend things) - Comet

A clan that stretches further than the eye can see, why? Because we dig tunnels. Tunnels that lead everywhere, including the city. The camp is a secluded clearing that his in a giatn, semi shallow hole, with small holes in the sides, for dens. There are tunnels in and around the camp, which resemble rabbit holes. There are two groups. Tunnelers dig tunnels, hunt, fight, and patrol in the tunnels underground. Runners, hunt, fight, and patrol above ground.

Leader: Birch

Tunnelers: Birch, Luna

Runners:

Members;
iPandaPirate - Silver, Ash, Lillian, Kiba, Summer, Belle, Kiya, Angel, Brooklyn, Jackson, Tony, Miracle, Electric
The_unknown_tiger - Tiger, Thunder, Pearl, Fara, Amy
Fo-Fo Firefly - Penny
Saburou Nekomiya - Iris, Frost, Lainey
AJEarthsquared - Sage, Emerald, Adrien, Adeline, Dusk, Foss, Luna
~Firelight~ - Moth, Falcon, Swoop, Fawn
Science_Forever - Prowess, Pride, Destiny, Delirious, Lithium, Velociraptor, Yuki, Sheldon, Anarchy, Poppy, Stitch, Anatasia, Ivan
Teardroplove - Kate
Harry Potter Fan 7 - Zinnia, Pine, Bonnie, Lula, Mizu, Clara
~Frozen~ - Winter, Moon, Honey, Sun, Peppermint
Forevahorse1 - Echo, Song, Diamond, Bamboo, Kestrel
M E M O R I E S - Cartoon, Scared, Dragon, Fluffy, Alligator, Anteater
<3WaterPrincess<3 - Devon, Stripes, Crystal, Taffy, Dane, Blu, Alfie, Flame, Cupcake, Shevu, Trevor, Tango, Hawk, Ditto, Willow, NoBorn, Molly, Ziggy, Scott, Furry, Shiver, Nate, Flutter, Xohara, Amelio, Phyla, Toru, Shauna, Twilight, Sneaky, Lime, Drizzle
❤Raven❤ - Cinder, Cress, Flynn, Dekka, Lemon, Rosalina, Clary, Jace, Sam, Snow, Isabelle, Alec, Simi
♥DarkBunneh♥ - Robin, Little Raven, Leopardflight, Flash, Duncan
Rainbow Rose - Glimmer, Blossom
ωαяяισя ¢αтѕ - Alyssia
Kirya - Oscar, Lamara
thegameres - Cream, Iso
~Doctor Who?~ - Ivy, Vapour, Shine, Dot, Twig, Jenna, Ace, Tj, Rain, Clover, Ginger, Jinx Feather
Blazewolf210 - Thunderpaw, Sandpaw
German~Shepherd - Armen
k i t t e n s - X
Broken Smiles. - Amazine, Claw, Xochityl, Snowsong, China, Tula, Braylyn, Baylee, Hayden, Canvas, Kokora, Spoon, Chrysanthemum, Rimu, Elliott Russia, Cherry, Ender
Blue kitty. - Snowfur
Forever Infinity - Axel, Comet, Celestyn
Freedom. - Strike
❤Dragonfly❤ - Sky, North
AmberStrike - Clod, Sabjorn
Eegzandoggz - Tom
sandstorm86 - Quill
.:yin:. - Phenix, Glass
~Ezio~ - Nightmare, Jack
kat . - Neri
ciarrarb - Lucy, Fang, Night, Spoof
raeganangel - Ally, Suki, Peanut
xXLady-DeathXx - Fireblossom, Snowangel
♥.:Kitty♥turtle:.♥ - Pristine
-KatnissEverDeen- - Layla
XxShadowLuvxX - Dakota, Cedar
Brownclaw13188 - Mira
XxMistyxX - Kia, Fira, Pepper, Lime
CookieLittleKitten - Biscuit
Tigeress t e a r s - Tabitha, Kiko
bulldog405 - Zeus
luciid. - Siren
Sparrowpaw the great - Dodger
Meloetta - Ellie
~Silent~ - Patches
{~Joker~} - Cola
Laneycat - Azrielle
dokidoki!123 - Kisa
Ƨнα∂σω Ɯσℓғ - Rune
dragonheart872 - Nix

Mates
Crystal and Tiger
Prowess and Adrien
Echo and Alfie
Cupcake and Little Raven
Cinder and Devon
Flower and Armen
Belle and Space
Snowflake and Twig
Echo and Pride

Kits
Tiger and Crystal; Lightning, Pearl, Fluffy, Electric
Moth; Falcon, Swoop
Kokora; Spoon, Chrysanthemum, Rimu, Elliott Russia
Zinnia; Pine, Bonnie, Lula, Mizu, Clara
Prowess and Adrien; Sheldon, Anarchy, Poppy
Phyla and Alec; Scar, Dove, Patch
Echo and Alfie; Bamboo, Kestrel, Ivan
Last edited by cup of cocoa on Thu May 15, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 40 times in total.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby cup of cocoa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:57 pm

My Characters;

Name: Silver.
Breed: Silver tabby.
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Crush: None.
Mate: No one.
Kits: None.
Personality: Silver is a quiet cat who is very hard to approach. She avoids contact, trying to lock herself away from others. When she talks, her remarks usually come out as cold due to lack of communication between other cats. She is honestly a very kind cat, but it takes a very long while for her to trust you and consider you a friend.
History: Silver was abandoned one day unexpectedly. Her family was moving to the city in an apartment, and no animals were allowed. Ever since then, Silver has come to hate humans.
Other: No.

Name: Ash.
Breed: Maine coon.
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: None.
Crush: No one.
Mate: No one.
Personality: Ash is a friendly cat who doesn't turn down anyone. He helps all cats in need. However, if he comes particularly close to a cat, he can grow attached and overprotective. One bad trait about him is that he can grow to be a bit too trusting. He doesn't take caution and that usually gets him into tough situations.
History: Ash's real name used to be Shadow. One day, while Shadow was outside, the house caught on fire and his owner along with the owner's family burned with the house. Shadow then turned his name into Ash. He later met a she-cat named Mint who lost one of her kits, "Orange"(Mango), to a car. Later on, she died along with her other kit, "Pinecone"(Cookie), in a fire. Ever since then he has been trying to distance himself from she-cats who want to try and start a relationship with him, though he does have small feelings for Winter. He somehow managed to survive in the fire, being rescued by humans before he died, and being hospitalized for a month before escaping and reuniting with Kiya and her clan.

Name: Lillian, but likes to be called Lily
Breed: Brown tabby

Crush: Prince
Mate: None.
Kits: She is a kit herself
Personality: Lily is a sweet kitten who loves to make friends. She is a sucker for romance and dreams of one day having the perfect mate. She can be a bit stubborn, and she is very clumsy, but she is gentle and kind.
History: Lily was born as a stray, but her family got caught by the shelter. So she has been surviving on her own(barely) ever since.

Name: Kiba
Breed: Unknown
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Shadeclan
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Offence
Crush: Xo
Mate: Xo
Kits:
Personality: Kiba is a laid back cat who doesn't exactly take things seriously. He is very reckless and impulsive, doing things without thinking twice about them and usually regretting it when it is over. He is pretty friendly and easy to approach, and because of his laid back attitude he doesn't get angry easily.
History: Kiba was born as a house cat. After a while, he got bored with it and ran away. He lived all of his life as a solitary cat, even as a kitten, relying on no one but himself. One day, when he was 1 year old, he encountered a stray dog. They got into a fight, but Kiba came out victorious. In the process, he knocked out the tooth of the dog with his claw, and kept the trophy as a sign of his victory. He wore it around his neck by puncturing the tooth and putting a string through the hole. Later on, he encountered the Shadeclan, and he joined.
Other: Image is the rightful owner of Howl at a Moon, who was the artist of Kiba's looks.

Name: Summer
Breed: Brown tabby

Crush: Delirious
Mate: Delirious
Kits: Lithium and Oscar, her adopted kits
Personality: Summer is a charming and fierce cat who is usually sarcastic. She doesn't really trust other cats, although she will talk to them. She tries to push away any cat that tries to get close to her. Even though she may not show it, she is very lonely and wants someone to try and become her friend.
History: Summer was born as a stray, and was abandoned by her parents when it was obvious that there wasn't enough food to go around. Ever since then she has learned to live on her own, making use of the resources around her. She tries not to get too close to other cats because she is scared of being betrayed by them, like her parents did.

Name: Belle
Breed: Tabby
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: The Alley Cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Kit and Trainee
Crush: Space
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Belle is a shy kitten, but once you get to know her, she is playful and friendly. She isn't afraid to stick up for her friends or to speak for what she believes is right.
History: Belle was born in a shelter. When she was adopted, she ran away, living on the streets ever since.
Other: Wears a red bow around her neck.

Name: Kiya
Breed: Maine Coon
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: The Alley Cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Leader
Crush: Flynn
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Kiya is a she-cat who is brave and unafraid to take risks other cats are afraid of taking. She, despite usually being calm, gets angry very easily. When she is angry she is very fierce and stern, making sure other cats know their place. She makes sure her clan is safe, putting the clan before herself.
History: Kiya's parents were killed by stray dogs. Her parents managed to help her and her brother, Shadow(Ash) escape before they were killed, but later on Shadow got captured by humans. Kiya came to hate humans because of this. She made a clan, a clan in which helps other alley cats so that they may survive on the streets. She later found Ash, and now their together again.
Other: The sister of Ash, though he may not remember her.

Name: Angel
Breed: Domestic Longhair
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Angel is sweet and shy, only speaking if she is spoken to first. She opens up to those she spends time with, eventually showing to be a very playful she-cat. She usually needs others to stand up for her, as her kindness is usually taken advantage of.
History: Angel was born in the average litter with 5 other kits in a human home. She was given away as soon as she could eat hard food, though she was abused. Finally she ran away and now lives on the streets.
Other:

Name: Brooklyn (Brook)
Breed: Calico
Crush:
Mate:

Kits: Dodger, her adopted kit
Personality: Brooklyn is a very kind cat who tries to help others whenever she can. She is friendly and playful, and isn't afraid to put others before herself. She can have a fierce temper when angered, and is usually stubborn.
History: Brook was born as a stray, though her father left her mother after getting her pregnant. Her mother gave birth to Brooklyn and another kit, Juniper. When Juniper died of a sickness, Brooklyn's mother went insane with grief and stress, blaming her other living kit for the death of her sister. She then attacked her kit, though Brook managed to escape with major injuries and somehow survived. Brook doesn't let it show that she has had a hard history, though.

Name: Jackson
Breed: Tabby
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Jackson is quite mysterious, only talking if he is encouraged enough to and is around cats he trusts. He will help those in need silently, and always appears suddenly as he is usually in the shadows. He has a more warmer side, though he shows it only to those he really loves.
History: Jackson was born as a stray. He had a mate and family, but his mate's life was taken by a dog while his kits were taken away by humans. Ever since then he has been afraid to get too close to another cat, afraid the same will happen to them.
Other:

Name: Tony
Breed: Domestic Longhair
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Alley Cat Clan
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Trainer to Lightning and Offense
Crush: Amy
Mate: Amy
Kits:
Personality: Tony is a very friendly cat, helping those in need. He doesn't always take things seriously, though he isn't lazy. He is a skilled warrior and hunter because he works hard. He enjoys joking around.
History: Tony was born as a stray, though his family abandoned him. Kiya found him and recruited him to the clan.
Other:

Name: Miracle
Breed: White tabby
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: Miracle is sweet, approaching anyone she sees. Even though she is kind, she is a very good fighter. She isn't afraid to stand up for her friends. She can sometimes be flirty, though this only happens if the cat she is talking to is being flirty as well.
History: Miracle was born as a kittypet. She watched the stray cats outside her window and finally decided to run away. She now enjoys life as a stray.
Other:

Name: Electric
Breed: Highlander and Turkish Van mix
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Alley Cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Kit and Trainee
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:

Personality: A timid kit who is afraid to jump in with others, usually because he is either shy or afraid to get hurt. He can get coaxed to play, such as when his siblings do. He is also silent because he is unable to speak at the moment.
History: Electric was born as an Alley Cat. His siblings are Lightning, Pearl, and Fluffy. He, for some reason, is unable to speak, though he will find his voice eventually.
Other:
Last edited by cup of cocoa on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Name: Tiger Image
Breed: Highlander
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]:ally-cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: Offence
Crush: Crystal
Mate:Crystal
Kits: Lighting, electric,pearl, and fluffy
Personality: Can be fun and loving but serious and fierce at other times.
History: He doesn't remember much from when he was a kit. He really only remembers surviving alone without a memory of his parents or siblings.

Name:Lightning
Breed: Highlander, and Turkish Van mix
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Ally-cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]:kit
Crush: To young
Mate:none
Personality:Likes to get in trouble and most of the time Pearl is involved with him.
History: Born in ally-cats camp

Name: Pearl
Breed:Highlander, and Turkish Van mix
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: Ally-cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: kit
Crush: To young
Mate: To young
Personality: She is a smart cat and likes to get into trouble with lighting. She has a very good noise.
History: Born in ally-cats camp
Parents of both kits: Crystal and Tiger
Last edited by TheTigersDen on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fo-Fo Firefly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Name: Penney
Breed: tabby
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: the ally cats
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: scrapper
Crush:?
Mate: None
Kits:
Personality: trustworthy (if you can earn it), fierce, brave, grouchy (if you have read The Underland chronicles her personality is like a mix between Lapblood and Twitchtip!)
History: was born a Kittypet but her owners left leaving her abandoned in the back yard. She escaped the back yard through a weak point in the fence. She hates humans especially there smell. Penny met a tom named Silence not long after she was abandoned. Silence died in a rat fight not long after Penny and him had become good friends
Other: she has a strong liking for the tast of squirrels. Also, she was named for her copper colored eyes (not shown in picture)
GODS NOT DEAD! HE IS SURLY ALIVE!ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fo-Fo Firefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Name:Iris
Breed:tuxedo cat (need a tophat? ;3;)
Clan
Rank
Crush:open
Mate:open
Kits:none
Personality:kind, temperamental, loving
History:when Iris was kitten she had. Wonderful owner who was very very old life was good infill Iris's owner.. was.. gone she wen looking for her but iris lost hope. she] now hates every human for taking her owner and she's only going to b happy with her owner she is now on the streets an alone.
Other:nope

[I'll be making a new cat, soon, can I make my own form?
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Miss Sage O' Reilly
Hello! My name is Sage O'Reilly. My mother was a healer, and she used herbs every day. When she became pregnant, she wanted to name all her kittens after her favorite herbs. As the last kitten in the litter, I got her favorite herb, Sage. Sage has lavender flowers mostly, though they can also be white, pink, or purple. Ironically, my favorite colors are these!

About M e
I was born in 2013, last year, and I am less than a year! If you want to be specific, I was born on March 20, 2013, so I am 10 months old. My birthday is my mother's half-birthday, if you must know. I, as you might be able to tell, am a she-cat, or female. Oh, and I am a Birman cat.

Cla ns
I am, in fact, a kit of the Alley Cats, as my mother was in that clan. I am a kit, naturally and proud. As some might say, Come join us! As others might say, Beware of us! But I don't know which to choose! So Join, but Beware!

M y Love Life
Currently I do not have a mate, a crush, or any kits. When I grow older I hope to, but for now, because I am so young, I do not. I might have a crush next week or so, once I meet more cats. Also, if you count this as kits, I am a kit!

M yself: T he Inside
Inside, I am a very energetic kitten. I love to run and play around, and also I love to be brave and do risky things. My mother called me Chive, because when I was little I said that it looked like me. My mother laughed and said that I'm little Chive, and the name stuck. Thankfully, it rhymes with jive, which in my case means a lively style of dance. You could say I'm livley, and also smart, but silly.
You may be wondering why I am saying things about my mother in past tense. It turns out, my mother had to leave me when I was young, and I will tell you why. I was born on a fine day in March, and my mother was etastic she had her kits then, because boy, she was heavy. She cared so much for us, and one by one, we left to other clans. My two brothers went to a distant Shadow Clan, and my sisters to the far placed Wind Clan. One of my sisters turned out to be a leader, because she was the smartest kit in the litter. Since I was born last, I stayed with my mother, and I was also quite a runt. My mother protected me, but one day she had to go protect someone else. She said that she might never return, and not because she died, but because I needed to learn to survive, and also because she might find a better place, maybe even a mate. My father had died, so she had been looking for one. She didn't ever return, so I did have to learn to protect myself. It turns out at 10 months I was quite accomplished. I could hunt, I knew every herb and it's properties, which mostly had to do with my mother, and I could track a cat by sight and scent.

Inform ation: Recap
This might be useless to some, but this is a short summary of ↟.
My name is Sage O'Reilly, and my mother called me Chive. I am 11 months old, a skilled hunter, tracker, and herb identifier, and I am really energetic. I am in the clan The Alley Cats, and proud.

Name: Emerald (Likes to be called Emma)
Breed: Snowshoe

Crush: Kiba
Mate:
Kits:
Personality: Emma is a creative cat, and always uses her resources wisely. She loves to run and play, and one of her best friends is a dog. She is unusual and funny, and doesn't get angry at little problems. She hates cats that show off and try and use her to do their work. She is relatively quiet, but she can be silly with animals she knows.
History: She was born in an alley and was raised quietly. She lived a quiet life with her mother out on the streets, but they were taken into an adoption center. Her mother was taken away and Emma lived in the loud adoption center until a kind family adopted her. She lived a good life and was friends with the family's dog (Tug), and loved the children. Then burglar came to her family's house when they were on vacation, taking her and Tug. She still calls the burglar "The CatBurglar". She was abandoned in a alley with Tug and they lived together and still do.
Looks: Has a small scar on her tail that is only noticeable if pointed out.

Name: Adrien
Breed: Chartreux (French)

Crush: Prowess
Mate: Prowess
Kits:
Personality: Adrien likes to make animals happy and proud. He is a very smart cat and corrects EVERYTHING that is wrong in grammar, math, and EVERYTHING else. He is elegant and also a all around great cat. He isn't loud and makes friends quickly. He is quirky, and he also likes to talk. He is a great cat to confess to; he never spills secrets. Also, Adrien is sensitive about his name and native country. If insulted, he will be touchy.
History: Adrien was born in a shop in Paris, and grew up speaking french. He was raised with his sister and mother the man who owned the shop, which was a dairy shop. After a while, he and his family moved to America and have opened up another dairy shop. He is free with his sister and mother to come and go as he pleases and is still leading a happy life.
Other: Sister is Adeline/Adele

Name: Adeline (Adele)
Breed: Chartreux

Crush: Open
Mate:
Kits:
Personality: Adele is a very quiet cat, quite the opposite of her brother, Adrien. She does have a natural way with word and speaks fluent French, English, and Russian. She likes to relax and can be a bit lazy. She likes to lie in the sun from the windows of the diary store. Sometimes Adele is stubborn and doesn't like it when people insult her. She can be vain but only when insulted, because she feels she has to protect herself. She is a mother's girl and sticks with her mother.
History: Adele was born a long time after Adrien but feels dominant over him. She lived a similar life to Adrien, but she befriended a lovely female cat named Chloé. Chloé was born in France, but moved to Russia in her early age and recently moved back. Adele was taught Russian and tricked her brother by talking to him in Russian. When they had to move, Adele was devastated because she was leaving her friend, but got over it. She still likes to lay in the sun.

Name: Dusk
Breed: Chocolate York

Crush: Open
Mate:
Kits:
Personality: Dusk is a cat who you don't want to fight against- he is quite vicious when attacked. He does have a kind heart though, and to cats who do not despise him, is a rather good friend. He sometimes is boastful and always wants to have fun. Dusk is not sensitive but helps others with coping through troubles.
History: As a young kitten Dusk's parents left him so he could learn to survive. He learned how to fight and who to protect. As a protecter, he has always wanted to join a clan. At a young age, Dusk got a scar that shows right behind his left ear. His history, otherwise, is normal.

Miss Ayley;
Age; 3
Gender; Female

Rank; Queen
Breed; Mix
Clan; The Alley Cats
Crush; None
Mate; Left her
Kits; Coming
Personality; Brave, Smart, Funny, Stubborn, Gets Mad Easily, Curious
History; She lived on the streets her whole life, met a male, and she was his mate, and now she's going to have kits and he's gone. The rest will be said. I will add when it is.
A Small Confession; She was a clan leader for some bit, broke off, and joined the alley cats.

Mitt nafn er Foss. Feel frjáls til að hringja í mig Vatn eða Fall, og alltaf Foss. Ég er 3 ára, og enn ungur köttur. Ég er íslenskur köttur. Persónuleiki minn er dularfulla, en gaman og spennandi. Þegar þú hittir mig, finnst þér strax tilfinningu um déjà vu. Bráðum nóg, það er komið yfir með eftirvæntingu og stundum heift. Ég er fiesty köttur, og sterk til beina. Ég mun ekki láta neinn eða neitt, meiða mig. Ég er fundið til að laumast í kring, líklega déjà vu tilfinning.
Ég er alltaf glöð, nema þegar ég er ekki. Sjá, ég tala líka í gátu! Ég vil fá í uppnámi og þá láta það allt út á einhverjum grunlaus kött, en aðeins í nokkra stund. Þá sit ég upp, leita hógvær, því að mér finnst í raun slæmt. Kettir sem ég ráðast þó, verðum við nánast alltaf vinir. Ég er auðvelt að eignast vini og alltaf er í að hitta hún-köttur eða karl.
Ég bjó sem hógvær hús köttur í 2 ár og ákvað að komast út. Hlaupandi í burtu, Ég fæddist á skipi hingað, og ég get ekki trúað því, það er svo miklu betra. Ef þú vilt vita meira um fortíð mína, lesa á. Ég fæddist á Grímsey, og móðir mín var tekin   mér. Hún var gerð í rimlakassi, æpa trylltur, að pund og ég sá aldrei hana aftur. Ég bjó í sorg þar besti vinur minn kom með: stjörnu. Hún var ógnvekjandi. En fljótlega var hún tekin á pund og ég bjó í sorg aftur. Sleppi og að ofan, varð ég skipstjóri á henni og flaug burt, að hér
Ég er kona, ég gleymdi næstum! En ég hafa a vinur, gaur vinur, og hann mun koma fljótlega. Ég get ekki beðið!.

My name is Waterfall. Feel free to call me Water or Fall, and always Foss. I am 1 year old, and still a young cat. I am an Icelandic cat. My personality is mysterious, but fun and exciting. When you meet me, you immediately feel a feeling of déjà vu. Soon enough, it is come over by excitement and sometimes fury. I am a fiesty cat, and strong to the bone. I will not let anyone, or anything, hurt me. I am found to sneak around; probably the déjà vu feeling.
I am always happy, except when I'm not. See, I also talk in riddle! I like to get worked up and then let it all out on some unsuspecting cat, but only for a few moments. Then, I sit up, looking meek, because I actually feel bad. The cats that I attack though, we almost always become friends. I am easy to make friends and always am in to meeting a she-cat or male.
I lived as a meek house cat for 5 moons and decided to get out. Running away, I was brought on a ship to here, and I can't believe it; it's so much better. If you want to know more of my past, read on. I was born on a stormy day, and my mother was taken from me. She was carried in a crate, yelling furiously, to the pound and I never saw her again. I lived in sadness until my best friend came along: star. She was awesome. But soon, she was taken to the pound and I lived in sadness once more. Escaping as above, I became a master at it and flew off, to here.
I am female, I almost forgot! But I have a friend, a guy friend, and he will come soon. I can't wait!

Name: Luna
Breed: Mix
Clan: The Hidden Cats
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Personality: Luna is a shy she-cat with a big heart- and brain. You better watch out, cause she's clever and brainy, always thinking about what is going on. When it comes to other cats, even in her own clan, she's amazingly shy and tends to show her weaker side. Unless she doesn't like you- then she'll unleash her smarts and fool you into doing something stupid.
History: She was a stray cat all her life, knowing the streets and where to dig. Such as going down here or making an entrance there.
Last edited by fable; on Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:10 pm

-deleted-
Last edited by fable; on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 pm

{ Of course, and are accepted and have been updated. You can start roleplaying now if you'd like. }

e l e c t r i c
Electric glanced back, his eyes widening in alarm as he saw them gaining on him. He scampered under a box, hiding under it. He had no idea what was going on now as the box obscured his vision.

{ I can't exactly give a recap because everyone will be starting off at different points. }

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:34 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
;Age;
seven
;Gender;
Male
;Breed;
Mixes.. mixes mixes..
;Personality;
Loyal, kind, outgoing, loving.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
;Crush;
N/A
;Mate;
N/A
;Kits;
N/A

Lainey
;Age;
five
;Gender;
Female
;Breed;
;Personality;
Fun, shy, loyal, kind
;Crush;
N/A
;Mate;
N/A
;Kits;
N/A
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes