» love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now open ┥

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: » love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now ope

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 pm

My two are ready.}}
Image i love cupcakes, don't you? Image

Venian Alexandrov Kogen Rodwalski

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ,
❧ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ Hᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ Hᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm

{Gavino is open..}
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:46 am

>> alright, so i am setting my post up so that... mayden and daxon will be with one another, so that parina and marble will be together as well, and then so that marvel and raider will meet cx just ta' let ya'lls know lol sorry i have writers block sadly <<

- d a x o n -

Daxon was an outside dog, kept in the barn overnight, and let to roam around during the day, so as morning came, sure enough as the brute expectantly waited, one of his master's came and opened the door, and just as it was cracked enough, he quickly darted out, barking happily and wagging his tail furiously, nearly knocking over the child, but he quickly reminded himself to be careful, looking over the kid that stood beside his master, clinging onto his leg and staring wide eyed at the dog. It wasn't long until the humans were busy caring for their horses and chickens, and they never did seem to need his help any more now that they no longer took up livestock, so he carefully snuck away and out of sight, not planning on ever getting caught, it would surely ruin his time with Mayden if they figured out how and where he was sneaking off to. He soon was going along through the wooded area that kept the lone house in which he lived, away from the homes in a housing development, the place in which Mayden lives. He wagged his tail at the thought of his pretty girl, the sight of the homes making it quicken. Yes, so he was a flirt with about any fae that was a canine, but she was by far the one that has his heart... even if she didn't believe him at times, he looked foreword to seeing her, not the other various faes around the area, or even the fae that lived with him at his own place. Mayden hated that, but he hated the fact her neighbor had a brute that was obsessive over her. It made his pelt bristle just thinking about the stubborn dog, he is a mutt, though over all you can see that the thing has some doberman in it, the markings are about spot on, as well as the head shape. He just had to assure himself that she liked him more, and though it made him jealous and slightly irritated, he pushed the feelings away, not wanting to ruin his time with her so early in the day. Padding up to her back yard he loved the fact there was only a chain link fence, jumping it with ease and then waiting beside the small shed in the back for her.

>> koolie << :: >> the questionably unloyals << :: >> with ; no one << :: >> where ; mayden's house <<

- p a r i n a -

Parina had been put outside at an early time this morning by her young master, the girl was maybe five years old, but anyways, it seemed she had forgotten about the Borzoi fae. She sat near the shed in the yard, watching the sun as it shown brightly in the morning sky, wondering as to if Marble might be able to stop by while she was out here. She hoped so, but you never know with how that brute is, it's quite likely he had other things to do, food to find. She didn't know what exactly his every day life consisted of, but she knew it had to be a whole lot tougher than her pampering, even though being locked out of the house isn't the greatest. She gave a quite and lonely whine as time ticked by, resting her head down on her clean white paws, big doe eyes a bit saddened by the lack of attention she had. Parn isn't desperate to have attention, but she is desperate to have company, she gets a bit scared if anything when she is left alone, whether that be in the house or out in her yard. She couldn't stand it. The longer she lay there, the more worried she grew as she thought about Marble, what if he wasn't alright? Maybe that's what is keeping him from seeing her at their usual time. She would have liked to have seen him by now. Grinding her pearly white teeth together as she rose to her delicate and long legs, she walked up closer towards the house, until she was on the back deck and looking in the window, hoping to catch sight of one of her humans, but instead she saw all of the lights and appliances were off, apparently, they would be sleeping in today, and who knew what they would be up to once they did awaken. She sighed, turning away and sitting down on the deck, her eyes watching the top of the privacy fence surrounding her like a hawk, knowing that would be her first sight of Marble is when he has to climb over. Something he has gotten very good at since they have been seeing each other more. She has managed to climb out a few times, but it typically makes her nervous and frightens her, so she is left to sit and wait.

>> borzoi << :: >> a stray and a house pet << :: >> with ; no one << :: >> where ; in her yard <<

- m a r v e l -

Marvel woke up as he was prodded in the side, giving a soft and tired groan he opened his deep amber eyes to see his master Corey trying and wake him up, apparently it was time to go already. He gave a sharp yawn as he rose to his large paws and stretched, following the young man around the house, watching as he collected various items before he filled his food and water bowl. Marvel made quick work of the morning's meal, having it gone in a few minutes, though even pacing himself so he wouldn't cause any stomach pains later, that wasn't ever enjoyable. His thick tail wagging as they neared the door, his master taunted him by just barely putting his hand over the door knob, making him whine and then quickly throw in a bark, eager now to get outside for the day. He didn't see how what he did was so bad, it's what he was born to do, and it hardly phases him, herding sheep and what have you is extremely simple. The door was soon opened, and he quickly slipped out past his owner's legs, trotting over to the truck and launching himself up into the bed, turning around and looking back to his human as he got in the truck and started it up before backing out of the long drive way and heading towards the farm in which his friend owns. Marvel simply stood in the bed for the roughly ten minute drive, flicking his ears in anticipation as they drove up the drive way to the farm house, his sharp gaze watching the various livestock around. The truck soon stopped, and so he jumped out, looking up at his master as he got out as well, and then he flicked his gaze over to the other human as she exited her house, though she left the door open a crack behind her, apparently waiting for someone else, or something else to come out. It sparked his interest, able to pick up the obvious scent of another dog around here, though he hasn't ever come to meet her, they are always typically kept busy. But maybe today they would be working together. Hopefully the dog would be easy to get along with.

>> german shepherd dog << :: >> working is not all bad << :: >> with ; no one << :: >> where ; raider's farm <<
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:36 am

Marble walked down the street as happy as can be looking for Parina, he ended up in the house yard seeing Parina "Out here!" he said happily and came in the yard a bit, since he didn't see any of her family. Marble smiled and climbed up the tree higher than her "Good morning." he said happily and waved his tail laying on his underbelly and smiling, his arms crossed and a wide grin on his face, as his eyes were wide awake. He smiled once again, "What you been up too? I slept in late and then did a whole bunch of stuff." he said and laughed. He had went around looking for food, and found some though he was still hungry he tried to ignore it. He wished he was like Parina and had a family that would feed him because he was stuck out there stealing and hunting for it, though sometimes he couldn't even find food, which made him upset but he was used to it.
Image i love cupcakes, don't you? Image

Venian Alexandrov Kogen Rodwalski

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ,
❧ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ Hᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ Hᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuromi. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:03 pm

♚ --- --- ♚
        MEETING ME.
        SAY HELLO.
        HELLO, DARLING.
        THE MISFIT TOY.

the marionette with broken strings;

raider. such an odd name for a female, don't you think? this female has a basis for her name though. her father's owner's favorite football team are the oakland raiders. raider is a australian shepherd mixed with a alaskan husky, otherwise known as an ausky. the breed itself has many different shapes, sizes, and variations and some display hip problems due to the bad mix. this female is three years young, and is not old by any means. raider can be a splash of a tomboy, but is a street smart lady. whenever she has the chance, she leaves the farm and roams the city. raider has a few things in mind she enjoys doing. she likes workin on the farm, running, and exploring. raider isn't one to complain if she doesn't get her way, but doesn't take no for an answer most of the time. she can be stubborn and persistent, but also quite cheeky. she tends to be quite the flirt in some situations, but when she first gets to know you, she will turn up a bit hostile. she isn't really shy, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. she is very outgoing and headstrong, yet never gives up. she stands up for what she believes in and cares for her flock of sheep more than her own life. at night, she protects the farm as best as she can from all the dangers, and hates it when another animal thinks they can make a meal of her animals. thanks to her father's genes, raider enjoys running and can run rather swiftly. this lassie is somewhat agile, and has a okay sense of smell. she isn't really open for love right now, as she is single and not really interested.

raider's mother was named cassie, and was quite the herder. she was a fairly good sheep herder, but liked to dabble in the arts of cow herding. cassie belonged to a farmer named nathan trubartson, who is now raider's owner. nathan's cousin mark and his family lived in canada, and their house had been wrecked in a snowstorm, and needed somewhere to stay for a few months. nathan invited his family over and decided to let them stay for as long as they needed. mark's family brought their dog kramer, who was used as a sled dog. when they arrived, cassie had just gone into heat, which obviously attracted kramer. they romped and played by forest, and got closer to each other. kramer kept trying to mate with cassie, but she wouldn't have it. a few days later, kramer and cassie mated, and kramer couldn't be more proud of himself. he helped his beautiful mate around the farm and with her duties as her belly began to swell, and he protected her from all harm. after about two months, cassie gave birth to six pups. red was born first, then skoll, lacey, kj, raider, and jake. cassie was over the moon, along with kramer who howled happily. when the pups where weaned, it was about time for mark an his family to go back home since their house was fixed. they took jake with them, because they wanted to train him to be a racer like kramer. red was sold to a man a few hours away who needed a new hunting dog, while kj and lacey where shipped over to australia to be raised as agility and frisbee dogs. skoll was sold to a family across the street, but when he became a year old he ran away to live with wolves. and so far, he is a heartthrob around the female wolves because of how foreign he is to them. raider stayed with nathan and her mother cassie, and was very happy she wasn't sent off. cassie on the other hand was rather depressed that the father of her pups just left without showing any sign of sadness, and basically just stayed inside all day. nathan's daughter olivia then began to train raider to take over cassie's spot, and raider became pretty good. when raider reached a year old, cassie finally died from a refusal to eat. raider became a bit sad for a while, but managed to move on. when raider became two years old, she dcided to run away for awhile. she lived as a stray in the city, and met jack. jack was about five years old, and was also a stray. he was a stud, and a bit of a bad boy. raider met jack on her first day as a stray, and they just clicked. they mated numerous times, even if she wasn't in heat. but since jack had lost his sense of smell, when raider did o into heat, they mated and raider became pregnant. jack had mated with females before, but not with one he actually loved. he grew scared and vanished, and left raider. raider moped for days, and returned back to the farm. she ended up giving birth to two pups a 63 days later, whom she took the liberty of naming raja and sniper. the pups where given out for free to local children, and raider honestly did not mind. when raider turned three she ran away again to look for jack, and she searched for weeks. she finally found him, she liked him all over, but he claimed he didn't know her, when in fact he did, becaus the yelled out. " i don't want those damn pups! ". raider became enrage at this, and attacked him. they fought it out for awhile and she won, killing him. she then returned home to see three new dogs at the farm. the dogs were all certified herders and had been bought to manage the farm when raider was gone. bo was a six year old male beauceron who made himself the leader of the small group of dogs, and was very stern. he thinks females are just property, and tries to force almost every female he sees to be his mate. he tried to do the to raider, but got the lashing of a lifetime. the other female dog just claimed she was too could for him and ignored him. paisley is a four year old toller mix, and thinks she is better than others. she is very sweet, and can wrap almost any male around her paw. she flirts daintily with some, but is just a big tease. lastly, nev is a three year old lab male who is shy, and often hides. he somewhat has feelings for raider, but raider often chuckles at that. anyways, raider just shrugged off the new dogs, and just goes with the flow. raider currently has no crush, mate, or pups to take care of. raider has floppy ears like her mother cassie and a pelt that's just between short and medium length. raider has one brown eye, and one ice blue eye thanks to her father. she has the tail of a golden retriever, and has a very creamy light beige pelt. she has no collar, as her owners think there really is no need for her to have one. raider still sometimes wonders about her father and mother faintly from time to time, and can hol grudges for the longest of times. she falls easily into love sometimes, but rarely she will hold herself back from trying to find a mate. she has a large crescent shaped scar on her flank from when she fought with jack, but her pelt hides it. sometimes, she loses her mind. literally. she'll just wake up in the middle of the night whining, trying to look for her mother, father, siblings, jack, and her pups. this is her vulnerable state when she will snuggle up with nev or bo, and when she cries a lot and whimpers and shakes. she just wants everything to never had changed.

credits. wrote:credit to the form belongs to me, super hazza-
        credit to the character belongs to me, super hazza-
        credit to the pictures does not belong to me and goes to their owners.
kuromi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:21 pm

The best of friends wrote:Status; Single
Where;Dog park
With;Owner
;Gavino;
-Back to the street where we began,
Feeling as good as lovers can, ya know
~Pan!c at the Disco-

Gavino sprinted through the grass, past other dogs as he chased the tennis ball. He jumped up as it bounced, missing the ball by a centimeter as it bounced off his nose, making his young master laugh as he chased it all over again, barking. He caught it then ran back to his young master. The boy laughed hugging him around the neck and laughing, saying "good boy" over and over again. Gavino dropped the ball, panting. It was his favorite game but the most tiresome. He licked the boys face, as his master kissed his head. His ears shot up as other dogs barked. He stood up from sitting as his owner stood. Right now, making his master smile was all he wanted. He knew they were in a new place and his young master didn't have many friends here. He did know that his best friend was here. He watched the ball in his owners hand, following it as it flew through the air.
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes