Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Yeah."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then watched him go.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male said "Good morning."

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male squeaked and felt himself blush a bit. "I...I think I'll help you. Any ideas how we could convince him? Do we just like...tell him to go until he gets annoyed and gives in, or something?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:01 pm

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags: Solis/Location
Phoenix glanced at Apollo, "I think I'd prefer to stay on his good side, whenever were training I feel like he's holding back, and he's already much stronger then me so, maybe we could just try to ease him into it. I don't know, you probably know him better then I do, what do you suggest?"
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Yeah."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then watched him go.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male said "Good morning."

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male said "Well...we never really interacted much. I think easing him up to/into it would be better though."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:34 am

Shadow/female/Tags: Laylay, Saffron, Lexi, Baxter, Shiloh/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow shook her head and said, “No it’s fine if you stay. I have you right here so if Buck is not here, I know I can count on you to be here.”

Leo/male/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Crush is Shai, to young for a mate/To young for pups/Mother is Shadow/Siblings are Fire and Fish/Husky/Trainee of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/1 year and 8 months/Husky
Leo said, “We should find Buck and the others going on the patrol.”

Bella/female/Tags: Solis, Cumin/Location: Forest/Mate is Apollo/No pups currently, wants/Golden Retriever/Heterosexual/Siblings: Quintin, Sunstorm, Maia, Olive, Asher/Used to be Healer of Underdogs, Loner now (If Apollo takes Hades, Alpha’s mate)/2 years and 3 months
Bella jumped towards Cumin as he was down.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:40 am

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags: Solis/Location Camp
"Yeah, I'll see if he wants to watch me hunt in a bit, for now you and I can spend some time together unless you want to go join Bella and Cumin."
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags: Cumin/Location Camp
Apollo tensed as he watched Cumin shake Bella from his back, concern soon struck, he stood and walked towards Cumin, "Cumin, you can't just shake your opponent, if you come with us to confront Hades he will for sure ask a dog named Moon to help. Moon has what humans call lockjaw, once she bites down her jaw will most likely lock and you can't shake that, she'll definitly go after you. As she sees you as the toughest opponent, you need to be more agile, trust me, getting rid of someone with lock jaw is not easy. I used to have more of a tail before it was bit off by a dog similar to Moon."
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags: Apollo/Location Camp
Cumin turned to face Apollo, "Psh, no big deal, it can't be that bad." Apollo gave him the face of 'I am serious, don't take this lightly.' Cumin tensed, "Well what am I supposed to do?"
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags: Shadow/Location Camp
Saffron stepped back, hesitation in his voice, "I'm just going to go get him, my patrol is ready to leave and we should probably go soon." Saffron turned before Shadow could reply, he located Buck, "You should go see Shadow, she's stressed out because Laylay passed out and she thinks it's her fault."

Btw Galaxy Cumin didn't shake Bella too hard just enough to knock her off, she should be fine.
Last edited by hunt.er on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:19 pm

Leaf

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Okay."

Underdogs

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male said "I think I want to spend time with you. If that's alright," he then said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:55 am

Gotcha, Apologize for my absence. I Wasn’t feeling good the past two days and couldn’t be on
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 am

Shadow/female/Tags: Laylay, Saffron, Lexi, Baxter, Shiloh/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow blinked her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, but Saffron left.

Leo/male/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Crush is Shai, to young for a mate/To young for pups/Mother is Shadow/Siblings are Fire and Fish/Husky/Trainee of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/1 year and 8 months/Husky
Leo called, “Buck.”

Bella/female/Tags: Solis, Cumin/Location: Forest/Mate is Apollo/No pups currently, wants/Golden Retriever/Heterosexual/Siblings: Quintin, Sunstorm, Maia, Olive, Asher/Used to be Healer of Underdogs, Loner now (If Apollo takes Hades, Alpha’s mate)/2 years and 3 months
Bella yelped as he was thrown off. She got up and shook her pelt out. She felt a few small cuts stinging from going to the ground.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:39 pm

Persephone
She licks her mate’s nose

Buck
He walks over to Leo

Katana
“Good morning”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:50 pm

Leaf

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog smiles at Buck.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: pups

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then yawned.

Underdogs

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male smiled.

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male said "I think I want to spend time with you. If that's alright," he then said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me